Listing monitored by Resimac

1.8

Colin Mitchell
Colin MitchellGippsland, VIC

Terrible Customer Service

Resimac makes you wait for an hour before they answer the phone, when they do answer they take even more time and then hang up without bothering to call you back. My experience with [Name Removed] yesterday. They acted like they doing me a favour by following my instruction to discharge my homeloan.

Pete
PeteMid North Coast, NSW

Absolute The Worst Finance Provider Ever!!!!!

Chris
ChrisAdelaide

Removes features without warning to customers eg ability to prepay interest on investment splits on home loans

I was a long time resimac customer that used to prepay interest leading up to June 30 on investment portions which used to be a feature of their loans, up until advice Just before end of financial year. To make matters worse I called up on 4th of May to request this and was told sure no problems and sent the paperwork. Then a week later this feature has been now, without warning, removed for all customers. Terrible customer experience. Avoid at all costs I am not refinancing away and they have lost me as a customer.

Mark Landmann
Mark LandmannGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Response & Follow-Up Service

I was impressed & greatly appreciative of the efforts the Team at Resimac went to to refund an annual fee soon after we closed a loan account with Resimac. Excellent, prompt service & clear, courteous follow-up. Problem solved - very satisfied.

Home Loans

Find out how Resimac compares to other Home Loans

Pilz
PilzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good start but not passing on rate cuts

I had a relatively good experience transferring to Resimac but as I've just received an email stating that the 'emergency' RBA rate cut hasn't been passed on at all I felt obliged to point out that the RBA have slashed rates by 1.25% in the past 10 months and resimac have passed on 0.65% which is pathetic, they give the typical sob story of world economics

Application Process
Sam
Sam

Apply at your own risk- Incompetent- Missed settlement date as a result of their procedures