Restaurant Equipment Online

Restaurant Equipment Online

Seamless service!

Great product, great price, service was outstanding. Product ordered through third party website & restaurant equipment online were in contact in under 24 hours. Cannot fault them on the communication & delivery.

Exactly what we ordered

Thanks for a great product at a competitive price and for the timely delivery! I would recommend and use this company again for our restaurant needs anytime we need something.

6.2lt Glass Jars

The whole process went flawless. And these Jars are awesome big enough for the flour that I put in them and plenty of room left over. Thanks again so much for the great service.

Awesome service and assistance

Chantelle was very helpful over the phone, I was having trouble doing it online, talked me through everything and I could make sure everything about my order and delivery was correct before purchase.

Prompt and helpful service. Excellent!

Staff were able to provide me with the information I needed prior to purchase and the item arrived in super quick time after purchase. Will definitely be using them again.

Great product and service - 5 star!

Very efficient and friendly service, delivery within 3 days as promised and the price was very competitive. Overall very positive experience and will use this company again if the occasion arises.

Great Service

Full and easy communication maintained throughout transaction and delivery. Easy to deal with. Great product with fast delivery. Everything went smoothly and as expected. Will be happy to work with them again in the future

Food Bins

Products were exactly as described and very Competitively priced. Very friendly and accommodating customer service and very prompt delivery, will certainly purchase again!
T H A N K Y O U !

Made our old jars new again

The seals i ordered arrived quickly and they were as described they were also much cheaper than other sites I did look at - They fit our jars perfectly and made them new again - Thanks

Fantastic product, fantastic service.

Bought a Polar Upright Bar Cooler 490Ltr. The product is exactly what was described to me, and delivered in a couple of days. Could not be happier with the purchase. Great service, great price.

Great product, great service.

Bought the 3 door polar fridge from these guys. Nice quiet unit and holds a lot of drinks!!
Best price online I could find. Easy transaction and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.

Hi Tom, We really make sure that the products we sell are high quality but still excellent value for money. Thanks heaps for your trust!

Great Customer Service

Our product arrived as described and very quickly. We even received a follow up phonecall to make sure ot had arrived and,was in perfect condition. Really appreciate the great customer service.Thanks

Thanks for sharing your feedback, P.Loz. Our number one priority is always for customer's satisfaction and we're extremely happy that you had a great experience with us.

AWESOME Serving Trays

Purchased 2 trays via the internet and it was easy. Delivered on time. It was my first time dealing with this company. Quality was good and I am likely to use again for future purchases.

Review

Outstanding service, efficient, and a fantastic price. I dealt with Chantelle Romero - she’s very professional and efficient lady. It was my first time dealing with them and they are great.

Hi Fifi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are so delighted to read how you appreciate the efforts we had exerted. I'll make sure to let Chantelle and the whole team know they're doing the great job.

Pleased with purchase, no fuss transaction and delivery

Purchased 2 Pie Warmers, price was competitive and delivery was on time as promised. Staff were pleasant to deal with at all times and I am likely to use again for future purchases.

Great service, top price and fast delivery

As above, easy to deal with and was the cheapest price on the pre-rinse arm we were chasing. Item shipped very quickly once the invoice was paid. Would deal with again.

Great fridge, friendly & helpful staff

Great fridge, the team helped me select the right one for my restaurant. The delivery went smoothly too, the courier dropped it off within a day or two of ordering and it hasn't missed a beat

Thanks for this amazing review, Matt.R! We really aim every experience to be "five stars" and it sounds like we achieved our goal with you. Enjoy your new fridge :)

Excellent customer service, Fast Shipping and great product

I couldn't believe how quickly my item arrived in the post, arriving the next day after ordering!! Product was just as described but I needed to alter my order and add to it. I received excellent and very helpful customer service with follow up phone calls.

Hi Mags! We had a great time helping you with your order. Thanks so much for helping share the good words about us. Just reach out if there's anything we can do for you in the future :)

Smooth ordering and delivery

The ordering process was perfect and smooth, and the delivery was just as good. The fridge is a perfect fit for the small area we were working with and now have the coldest beer and wine.

This is awesome, Angie! Pleased that everything went smoothly with your order. Thank you for sharing your positive review- it means a lot to us. Cheers!

Fabulous Product & Service

Love this fridge, proper restaurant quality and way better than my previous Harvey Norman one. Delivery was absolutely seamless, especially compared to all the other deliveries out there which are a pain. Great service and product.

Hi Lozza, glad that everything went pretty smoothly. We're so happy that you love the fridge and the service that we've provided - we look forward to helping you on the next one. Cheers!