Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service and product!

I recently purchased a larger fridge for my cafe via REO and honestly the process was very easy to understand and quick turn around time. The quality is excellent and priced very well! Highly recommend to anyone! Thanks REO

Very happy customer

I ordered a deep fryer from Restaurant Equipment Online for my burger shop and couldn't be happier. I spent a while checking out other sites but these guys are by far the best. Cheapest prices and best range by miles. Amazing customer service and follow up, very impressed! Thanks again.

Sheridan

SheridanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with product

I recently ordered a food processor for our precooked meals shop and I am very happy with the quality of the product and the delivery process. Can highly recommend this site.

Cortz

Cortz

Express turnaround and top notch customer service

We purchased a blender and a fridge from restaurant equipment online for our cafe, the turnaround time was fantastic, it came a lot quicker than we anticipated and customer support during and after was first class! I called up with setup questions and support was quick to help me through it. The whole was process was seamless and smooth.

Terrible customer service!

I have been trying to return my fridge for approx a month now and have contacted this company 12 times and counting, with no success. I would absolutely NOT recommend this company

David A.
David A.

Thanks Matt. The experience did improve towards the end, so thanks for that

DanielPerth, WA

SCAM!! No compromise - No Service

Very bad service

I placed an order on 16/12/19 and have not heard from anyone since. pretty bad service have rung them and e-mailed only to get a call centre saying someone will ring me back.

Brendon
Brendon

Michael

MichaelBrisbane, Queensland

Great Product at a good price - Delivery arrangements could be smoother

Appears to be a much better product than the normal retail fridges for a similar (or lower price). Delivery is a little bit clunky, but I'm in a regional area.

Lin

LinNorth West, QLD

great service

I purchased all of my equipment in my small shop, not all of them are great but the customer service is excellent! Thank you for helping me resolve my issues quicker with my equipment!

Bob S.

Bob S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Worst Experience

I ordered a commercial drink fridge and explained at the time that I was driving to sydney to collect. They took all day to get me the paperwork and i missed the timeframe to collect and had to make a second trip from Terrigal to near liverpool. Now i keep getting hounded for a review so there it is!!

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

I ordered drink tubs that I couldn't find elsewhere which I needed quickly for a work function. It was easy to order through Restaurant Equipment, with pain free delivery and a kind follow up via email.

Janine

JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt delivery

I ordered a dinner set Monday night (heavy with many pieces) and it arrived at our door in Adelaide on Thursday. Progress of the order was provided by email and text. Great service. I would definitely use them again.

Glen M.

Glen M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best virtual store I have ever used!!

From prompt and knowledgeable presale service through to excellent follow up and affordability Restaurant Equipment Online sets the gold standard for customer service. If only they could teach the telco's a thing or two!! Thanks guys for your assistance with my past sales I highly recommend others to give you a try.

Jill G.

Jill G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Service supreme

Just had to have Champagne saucers for Christmas!
Ordered some for me plus a gift. Delivered promptly,with a rattle in the box. Unfortunately one of the three sets had broken glasses. Contacted company,took and sent a photo and within a couple of days a new box,all in tact,arrived. Thank you for your prompt and efficient service!
Cheers!

Very happy experience with this order.

We bought a -20 degree freezer from the company.The delivery is very quick.
Before the delivery ,the customer service person contacted me and confirmed every details about the address and the item I ordered.

Greg S.

Greg S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service & good product

Ordered 2door glass polar bar fridge,supplier discontinued the special price,contacted Kashee & she negotiated the fridge for the discounted price from her supplier,delivered next day all up very happy. Highly recommend

Chris

ChrisGippsland, VIC

Fantastic Service at Every Level!!

We were dealing with Annie for several weeks while we researched all our items and she was fantastic to deal with, as were all the other staff. Everyone was so helpful and professional, and the responses we needed about various equipment items, were always prompt and efficient. We will be using Restaurantequipment.com again for sure.

Many thanks to Annie Labos and all the team. Really appreciate your efforts .

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Glasswasher review

I ordered a Glasswasher, which was delivered promptly and intact and has worked fine since. The sales people were polite and thoughtful and checked to see if everything was working well.

Toaster

I ordered a conveyer toaster - the service was great, it arrived within the set time frame and works perfectly. I would recommend this company. I cant think of any more words to write and need 30 to submit the review