Restaurant Equipment Online

Great service & so prompt!

The product is as expected, perfect size for its purpose. A tiny deep mark on the door & perhaps the start of some rust seems strange. Extra shelves didn’t arrive but we hope that will be rectified soon. The delivery person was very helpful even though it arrived unannounced. CC

great price and very helpful

The Item we purchase works well (touch wood) get price and good delivery and took only2-3 days. I would return to them if I need anything in the future. Thank's Ray

Steve V

Steve VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and price

From the first time I contacted then for a price, they went above and beyond to give of the best possible price and advice.
Can not fault them at all, great to deal with a fantastic company with awesome people.
Big Thanh's to everyone there.

Good equipment and service

Delivery was prompt and commutation was easy. The product arrived in good order and works perfectly. I recommend with hesitation.

Simon Lewis-Jones

Simon Lewis-JonesFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service from Mary Lasala, quick delivery

Mary answered my questions regarding the products I purchased and made the whole process run so smoothly keeping me updated on a regular bases.
She is an asset to your company that should be recognised

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

3 door bar fridge and shelving

Purchased a three door bar fridge and shelving. Very happy with the products and delivery was prompt. No dramas at all.

Alan Hartwell

Alan HartwellCentral, SA

Prompt service and good follow up communication

Purchase was followed up with email/SMS communication around expected delivery timeframes and again following delivery to check that I was happy with the goods purchased. Good all round customer service

THA

THASydney, NSW

Great service and product range

Purchase was followed up with phone call to check details, the delivery was prompt and the items arrived as expected.

Exactly what we needed!

Thank you so much for the equipment, it is exactly as described and just what we needed. Things are so much easier. The whole process from start to finish was pleasant, it was a pleasure doing business with you, we look forward to dealing with you in the future. :)

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Thanks Michael, we really appreicate your review. We put a huge amount of effort in the background to help our customers have smooth and easy transactions and its great to know that our efforts are being well received :)

Suki Ramen B.

Suki Ramen B.Sydney, NSW

Out of stock, slow service, information not accurate

First purchase, wasnt impressed. Bad customer service, called many time to get someone answer my phone, problem solved on fb messager.

Bonnie

BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Ordering was straight forward. Staff were extremely efficient and friendly.
Follow up also very impressive. I have personally been in customer service for 20+ years and would definitely recommend Restaurant Equipment Online. Fast, Efficient, Easy!

P Whitmore

P WhitmoreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent service

I'm very impressed with Restaurant Equipment Online. it so easy to order online with them and there follow up service and delivery was also excellent.

Excellent customer service very polite

Very helpful got a call about a product I purchased and was informed that it was not I stock and they gave me a white one instead of the black that I ordered amd the white one was more expensive and they gave it to me for the same price of the black one very happy and it was very easy to communicate.
Highly recommend to use this company

Speedy delivery, great price and service with a smile

Ordering was easy, staff more than happy to assist with communication along the way. Delivery once product was paid for was speedy and follow up once delivered was great.

Paul H.

Paul H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service from the sales staff

After some difficulty with ordering online KC contacted me and sorted things out quickly. The delivery turned up in record time and overall a very good experience.

Sammy

SammyCoombs 2611, ACT

New Fridge

Received my new fridge a lot quicker then what I expected and I am in love with it. Perfect to display my cakes.

Easy to do and got it done

Called up to order a part and was able to find out if it were stocked and get it sent very quickly

Desley

DesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Had a Refund glitch but staff tried their best to make it right.

In future I would call first before ordering to check if item is still available. Refund was held up but made right in the end.

Homebaker B.

Homebaker B.South East Queensland, QLD

10qt Anvil stand mixer

I use this stand mixer every single day ! I use it for making dough, buttercream, whipped creams and so on. A very good quality product.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, as advertised, sink for washing the fish.

Good communication. And response times to emails. We bought a sink to put on the pontoon for fish washing and filleting.

Devon R.

Devon R.asked

It seems like everyone with a negative review gets belittled for only trying to provide an honest review. Do you treat all unsatisfied customers this way? If so I’ll take my money elsewhere.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hi Devon, we receive hundreds of cases each month from customers who are upset about items not being available or unhappy about having to pay delivery charges. Most of which get resolved quickly and happily, as is evident by our feedback on ProductReview, Google and Facebook.

Unfortunately there are always going to be a few that feel the need to air their dirty laundry in public, same with any business, not only ours. In the past few months we have had a few of these, usually when products ordered online have become unavailable at the time of processing.

This has been due to panic buying over the past few months, some categories of items (such as chest freezers) have sold out faster than we have been able to replenish or even sync online. So on occasion, purchases have been made which we then had to cancel. It's never our intention to cancel orders however as you can appreciate, sometimes there is just no other option.

Usually, customers understand and accept this however as we have grown and expanded our customer base outside of our traditional, commercial clientele, some new residential customers who have been stuck at home have become very upset when the items they wanted were no longer available. We are totally empathetic to every customer's situation and ALWAYS do our best to look after their requests, so long as they are reasonable.

All we ask is that you take into consideration the overwhelming amount of positive feedback instead of the handful of disgruntled customers. Also, if you have any specific questions about products, prices, delivery, availability etc then you are welcome to contact us directly.

Gerald

Geraldasked

Can you use ordernary cryovav bags in the orver vm 16

Yes you can

Jane B.

Jane B.asked

Are the sear spiral mixers 20 litre any good?

Hi Jane, sorry we dont sell 'Sear' spiral mixers