Julz

Julz

Very happy with item so far

Received my benchstar induction portable cooktop and set it up. Straight away I knew I was going to be happy with it. It generates so much more heat and so much more quickly than my every day cooker.

Christine Wheatley

Christine WheatleyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My kids say the it's the best thing I've gotten so far!

I was looking for a high quality ice cream maker to make ice cream with our fresh goats milk. This machine was recommended and I'm really glad we made the purchase. Easy to order, and delivery was so fast! My boys say thank you for a great product! Will recommend to friends

Bill

BillSouthwest, VIC

Amazing Stuff

I found a lot of great stuff from Restaurant Equipment Online. A lot of choices coz they have thousands of products to look at. I bought a fridge from them and the design was great. I am planning to buy another one soon. I also recommend this company to anyone who loves kitchen appliance for their home.

Find out how Restaurant Equipment Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

Great communication and customer service.

Seller confirmed specifications and intended layout of the machinery to ensure it was fit for our purpose and proposed use (even after payment was made). Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Michelle Collay

Michelle CollaySydney, NSW

Great experience

I've had a great experience buying equipment from Restaurant Equipment Online. From processing of the item to receiving it was very smooth, no problem with courier. I didn't need to make a follow up coz I received the product on time with good packaging. I'm enjoying my mixer upto now with high performance as always. Thank you

GREAT PIECE OF KIT

Professional and efficient service and delivery. A really solid little machine that is making our business run more easily. Beautifully built in true Italian fashion and it runs really quietly and smoothly. Happy days : )

Poor customer service and unprofessional.

Customer satisfaction is not a priority for this company. Product availability Is another issue even once you have paid for your order! Inconsistent information which changes each time to speak to their sales people.

Vince
Vince
Robin C

Robin CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Competitive price

I do always use restaurant equipment when I need equipment to buy. just recently bought a prep fridge with a competitive price as they always do. Really appreciate the effort of their support team. I always recommend their company to anyone. will buy again in the future.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good bar fridge design

Its been a week since I bought my bar fridge from restaurant equipment. Good design where I can put it in different places of my home. They have glass door version too but I preferred the solid hinged door. All features that were specified are accurate. Great stuff. would definitely go back to their website for future purchase.

Good customer service

Good customer service. I bought a mixer from restaurantequipment.com.au. I was not sure what size I'm gonna buy but when I discussed them about the mixer that I was looking for. they did research and they found one that suits my need. They've totally helped me. The product quality and performance is good. Highly recommended

Fantastic Service and Prompt Delivery

Was super efficient with the delivery which was great and the product itself was 100%, even better then I thought it would be. Great job team! Will happily use their services again.

Fantastic equipment

Website was easy to use. service and communication is amazing from restaurant equipment. Postage was excellent. Arrived on time and undamaged. Overall very happy with my experience with my purchase.

Lily

LilySydney, NSW

On time Delivery

We bought a brand new freezer from restaurantequipment.com.au that is big enough to hold enough food to feed our large family. The large size makes it easier for me to separate vegetables from meats because of the different levels. Delivery was on time. great customer support as well

Double door fridge

Everything ran very smoothly, my order was received in 3 days. A lot quicker then I thought. Very happy with the product. Would defiantly use again in the future. Thank you.

Fantastic bbq setup!

Rika

RikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super happy with my experience

I purchased a few items for our new kitchen set up including fridges, freezers and cooking appliances, the service was great. Really appreciated the team and all their research for me. Even when we brought something which was incorrect, they helped a lot to get it returned and refunded. Strongly recommend.

T.clay

T.clay

Fantastic fridge

Purchased a countertop display fridge & it's fantastic. Great customer service from restaurant equipment online & the delivery company. I will absolutely be using the company again. Recommend, that's a big yes.

BRL

BRLSouth East Queensland, QLD

I ordered a apuro griddle and hotplate for my upcoming catering business. Restaurant Equipment Online team were very helpful with my queries and my purchases were delivered very quickly, thanks!

Great product, fast delivery

I ordered four stainless steel trolleys from Restaurant Equipment and the products were delivered within 5 business days. Trolleys work great and after-sale customer service was excellent. Would definitely recommend their products to friends and family.

KGavin

KGavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order cancelled and then re-advertised for $400 more.

Amazing Rice Cooker!

Very pleased to have found Restaurant Equipment Online. This company provides great products and competitive prices. Delivery was the next day, great customer service with follow up to ensure purchase had gone well. Highly Recommend!