Brian D.

Brian D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value

I picked up a roll top pizza fridge. Great value for money and quick reliable delivery. I am in the middle of a refit and they held off delivery for 2 weeks at their own expense. Well done.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hi Brian! Really appreciate your time writing a review for us. Thank you for this, it is our pleasure to help! :D

Lucy O.

Lucy O.

Excellent pricing!

Loved the range and information provided for each piece of equipment. Once I had made my selection, I was delighted to see I could save money by direct transferring payment. Delivery was nice and fast too. I am thrilled with my new convection oven and wouldn't hesitate to shop with Restaurant Equipment Online again!

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey Lucy! I'm so glad that you had a wonderful experience shopping with us! Enjoy your oven and let us know if you need further help :)

Summer's Garden Cafe Bar

Summer's Garden Cafe BarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The customers were really hellful.

Been purchsed few items for our new set up kitchen, the service was great. Really appreciated .Even we brought something was incorrect, they helped a lot to refund. Strong recommon.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hi, thank you so much for this. It's our pleasure to help! Feel free to reach out should you need further help. :)

Harley Street Cafe

Harley Street CafeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Service from Quote to Delivery

I have used restaurant equipment online a few times now. It has been positive every time. From quote to delivery the communication is clear. They follow up to make sure I am satisfied and the equipment and delivery is complete.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey there! Thank you so much for kind words. Really appreciate it and looking forward to be working with you again in the future. :)

Great Service and Price!

My order was delivered on time and in good order.
REO offered best price and customer service follow up to ensure all went smoothly.
I recommend using REO for your product needs.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey Sam! Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We hope to be doing business with you again in the near future. :)

Customer Satisfaction

I would recommend to any customer the prompt service with great product knowledge to and one looking for equipment and with the added bonus of great customer support.

Pandan Delights

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey Norm, thank you for your review and we hope to work with you again in the near future!

Aref J.

Aref J.Sydney, NSW

Great service.

Great customer service. Very helpful. Equipment arrived on time. REO kept me updated from when I ordered until the equipment arrived. The new equipment was perfect, and as described online. Two thumbs up.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey Aref, thank you for your review and we are very happy that you are happy!

Excellent Product

The tables I ordered were package very well and look great. The delivery was so quick (Excellent) I would definately buy from you in the future for all my product requirements.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey Paul, thank you for your review and we hope to work with you again in the near future!

Great Job

Restaurant Equipment have a large range which made it easy to find the exact item we wanted. The provided great customer service, responding quickly to any queries we had. the item we ordered arrived quickly and perfect condition.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey Hannah, thank you for your review and we are super happy that you got exactly what you wanted :)

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I don't usually do reviews but am compelled to because REO have some of the best customer service I have encountered
The Polar freezer is everything I hoped it would be.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey Mel, thank you for your review and thank you for spreading the word about our Customer Support efforts!

Deep fryer

Research, conversation, support and advice was excellent. Was enquiring about another deep fryer however after a conversation with the sales consultant, and further information, i ended up buying something that was far better. Thank you.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey, thank you for your review and we are glad that we were able to help you find the right tool for the job!

Andrea

AndreaHobart, TAS

Accidental Find

I stumbled across this site when googling floor shelves for our Medical stock. The item I found was perfect for our needs and after ordering was delivered in time and with no hassles.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey Andrea, thank you for your review and we hope to work with you again in the near future!

Paul Taylor

Paul TaylorVictoria

Great item.

Restaurant equipment have been to us in the past a pleasure to deal with and still today have kept up the high standards with very friendly customer service and great products with very high standards.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hey Paul, thank you for your review and we want you to know that we take pride in knowing that you are a repeat customer! Looking forward to working with you again

Fast. Reliable

Those who work in the hospo industry would understand the difficulties in needing equipment upgraded/replaced immediately.
Restaurant equipment online has been fast and reliable and they have a variety of payment options including zip pay amd afterpay.

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer serviceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience,well done guys.Thanks so much

Very nice customer service. Quick delivery only its take 3 hours to get my fridge.They are very successful in their work.When we need commercial kitchen equipment we will work with you guys.Thaks so much for everything....

Darrin G.

Darrin G.Central West, NSW

smooth sailing

We purchased an 8ltr bench deep fryer with splash guards as we find them to be a no fuss machine. Such a simple and polite process and product arrived without delay. It is actually nice to order seamlessly, thx guys

LD NL

LD NLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good communication, easy to work with, very helpful

Quick response times to my enquiries, very helpful and willing to offer assistance.
Great to deal with and will use them again.
Good follow up after sale as well. Pleasure to deal with.

Customer

CustomerSydney, NSW

Good service

Good service of CS though I made a wrong order of a fridge instead of a freezer, it was fixed by return sending me the freezer in a swift response. Thanks for their arrangements.

MrsJohnse

MrsJohnseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LOVE IT!!!

We love that our brand new freezer is big enough to hold enough meat to feed our family of 7. It’s different levels make stacking it easier to separate veg from meats and the baskets are so helpful to be able to level everything into sections so it’s organised.

Nev Mitchelson

Nev MitchelsonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A customer truely satisfied

You people have been fantastic..Prompt replies to my queries and totally kept in the loop. I dealt with Kaucee from your business and she provided me with updates and follow ups in a more than timely manner. My sincere thanks to her. Sadly your courier service does not appear to have the same "customer service ethic" which is sad because the good work of your company is somewhat belittled by their apparent lack thereof. I hope now that I know who they are and now have a tracking number (after 3 weeks) that I change my view. Thankyou for your part in the
Transaction..Regards. Nev Mitchelson