Restaurant Equipment Online

Restaurant Equipment Online

Worst Experience

I ordered a commercial drink fridge and explained at the time that I was driving to sydney to collect. They took all day to get me the paperwork and i missed the timeframe to collect and had to make a second trip from Terrigal to near liverpool. Now i keep getting hounded for a review so there it is!!

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

I ordered drink tubs that I couldn't find elsewhere which I needed quickly for a work function. It was easy to order through Restaurant Equipment, with pain free delivery and a kind follow up via email.

Janine

JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt delivery

I ordered a dinner set Monday night (heavy with many pieces) and it arrived at our door in Adelaide on Thursday. Progress of the order was provided by email and text. Great service. I would definitely use them again.

Glen M.

Glen M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best virtual store I have ever used!!

From prompt and knowledgeable presale service through to excellent follow up and affordability Restaurant Equipment Online sets the gold standard for customer service. If only they could teach the telco's a thing or two!! Thanks guys for your assistance with my past sales I highly recommend others to give you a try.

Jill G.

Jill G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Service supreme

Just had to have Champagne saucers for Christmas!
Ordered some for me plus a gift. Delivered promptly,with a rattle in the box. Unfortunately one of the three sets had broken glasses. Contacted company,took and sent a photo and within a couple of days a new box,all in tact,arrived. Thank you for your prompt and efficient service!
Cheers!

Very happy experience with this order.

We bought a -20 degree freezer from the company.The delivery is very quick.
Before the delivery ,the customer service person contacted me and confirmed every details about the address and the item I ordered.

Greg S.

Greg S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service & good product

Ordered 2door glass polar bar fridge,supplier discontinued the special price,contacted Kashee & she negotiated the fridge for the discounted price from her supplier,delivered next day all up very happy. Highly recommend

Chris

ChrisGippsland, VIC

Fantastic Service at Every Level!!

We were dealing with Annie for several weeks while we researched all our items and she was fantastic to deal with, as were all the other staff. Everyone was so helpful and professional, and the responses we needed about various equipment items, were always prompt and efficient. We will be using Restaurantequipment.com again for sure.

Many thanks to Annie Labos and all the team. Really appreciate your efforts .

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Glasswasher review

I ordered a Glasswasher, which was delivered promptly and intact and has worked fine since. The sales people were polite and thoughtful and checked to see if everything was working well.

Toaster

I ordered a conveyer toaster - the service was great, it arrived within the set time frame and works perfectly. I would recommend this company. I cant think of any more words to write and need 30 to submit the review

Yvonne

YvonneSouthwest, VIC

Excellent sales services

I've ordered a freezer and a fridge. The sales services and delivery services are unbeatable. Sales person are professional and reliable. I definitely will order again. Thank you very much.

Very pleased with my new dry ageing unit

I search the web for a dry ageing unit the product I purchased was exactly what I wanted and possibly one of the cheapest it was easily accessible the product was delivered as described and nice to receive some follow-up service

Excellent customer serve

I bought a slushy machine.
I got the quote very quick and it had very fast delivery
I’m happy with product and it works well and has no problems
Customer service is also very good

Mira

MiraSydney, NSW

Apuro meat mincer.

Best machine ever and best customer service.
Once again thank u so much.
Very impressed and I would happily purchase through them again in the future should I require anything also quick, prompt delivery as well.

Christopher B.

Christopher B.Western District, VIC

Fantastic customer service with real people

I have been thrilled with the ongoing service that Restaurant Equipment Online provides. I did have a slight hiccup when the commercial sink I purchased was out of stock however the team was onto it and sent a larger sink at no extra cost as they knew I required it in a short timeframe. Very impressed and I would happily purchase through them again in the future should I require anything.

Vince B.

Vince B.Sydney, NSW

Carving Ham Slicer Knife

The No 1. prosciutto slicer i have come across to date, slices the hardest and driest of hams with ease, lightweight and sturdy at the same time for the cleanest of cuts, highly recommend. Quick, prompt delivery as well.

Excellent kettle

Have been very pleased with the 1 litre electric kettle. Its only 900 watts which is very important when drawing power from a solar powered inverter. Ideal camping/motor-home kitchen accessory.

Excellent customer service

I asked for a quote for an under the bench fridge I found Kashee and his team awesome.
They were quick to supply a quote for a few different items and the prices were reasonable so I ordered an under the bench fridge and found the delivery to be prompt.
Kashee then followed up with emails to make sure everything was okay this is the 2nd time I have used this company and highly recommend them I will be using you guy's in the future keep up the good work.

Di

Anna

AnnaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

TS04 Grinder to process turmeric powder.

Although it does 200gm in hopper nicely, the hopper heats up after running it for only 45 seconds, have to wait for it to cool down before using again. Inefficient having the wait times. Delivery to rural places the package was multiple handled with couriers and had to opt to get it directly from NCF rather than wait another 2 days.

Jim

JimPerth, WA

Quick and efficient ordering and delivery

We Ordered a drinks fridge for our cafe. We received Excellent customer service and prompt delivery within two business days. Will order again from this company in the future. Very satisfied.