Bharath

BharathGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst communication

I have ordered display fridges for my new supermarket which I have paid as it’s showing available online. Once I paid for it next day I have received an email saying that they don’t have in stock. I tried calling plenty of times to know the exact status and when will be available. No one there to answer ur call neither return ur call. Strongly recommend not to deal with this company.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Polar fridge was delivered on time and cannot fault the product. Follow up service has been great also. Would highly recommend

Sarah

SarahMurray Region, NSW

Undercounter fridge is spot on

Ordered a black 3 door undercounter fridge and it arrived within a week and was well packed, looks and works perfectly. Very happy!!

seriously deceptive conduct

Thai Boss

Thai BossSouthwest, VIC

Great service and fast delivery

I order an Anvil undercounter freezer over the phone from restaurantequipment.com.au and the staff were very friendly, helpful and had it shipped out to me very quickly. I would highly recommend them as they had a great selection and were very knowledgeable. Thank you

Cathie

CathieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great centre piece

Our outdoor double fridge not only is a great fixture to have it is also a great centre piece as it looks great especially with the internal light on. Greta for parties.

Richard T.

Richard T.Central West, QLD

Very Prompt - Very responsive!

Never used this company before, but very impressed with the service, the follow up, and being in a remote location, which is always a hassle, I was surprised my refrigerator turned up earlier than expected. Communication was thorough as was follow up.
Prices are reasonable and will be definitely buying again in the future. Well Done REO!

Excellent service!

The machine I purchased works so well. Delivery was much quicker than I expected and the customer service team was fantastic in answering my queries and then following up with me. I will definitely buy from here again!

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it! Exactly what I wanted

I ordered a stainless steel work bench. This item was shipped really quickly and when it arrived it was in great condition. Really happy with my purchase and will buy again!

Gregory

Gregory

Exceptional service.

Thanks to a kind and courteous sales representative; my goods were received on schedule as promised.
I look forward to my next transaction with this company.
Thanks again to the sales lady for all her efforts.

Service and Value!

I bought coolroom shelving quality is great and Easy to deal with and great follow up from service team! Would use this company again, delivery was super quick, thank you

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Great sales & customer service

I ordered a Polar G Series Cooler with sliding doors. Great customer service, quick response, competitive pricing. Driver was polite, professional, delivered on time, even calling on confirmed day to check timing suited. The fridge was well packed & in good condition.

Awesome service and fast delivery

Purchased a flat plate grill and it arrived in no time at all, KC was super helpful throughout the entire order process and the whole experience was an absolute pleasure.

Pasta E.

Pasta E.Far North Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service And Product

Product amazing, but the best part was the Customer service ! I have ordered item on thursday night and gt delivery wednesday morning, we are a small business in regional AU and never experienced such great speedy service before ! From initial inquiry, purchase and delivery and follow up I would give it 10 stars and will never use anyone else for my catering equipment purchases ! Love it thank you !!!!

Shammi

ShammiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best pricing and on time delivery

Ordered a Hamilton Beach Milk shaker on Tuesday and I wanted it latest by Friday. For my surprise it was delivered on Friday from Sydney to Melbourn. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I will recommend this company to anyone without any hesitation. Thank you.

Perfect for commercial kitchens

The 15l is good for large batches of batter and dough. Mixer is also strong and stable. Easy to clean and use. The only thing is the lifter is a bit annoying to rotate, would be better if it just lifted in one go.

Camille

CamilleThe Mallee, VIC

Loving my new mixer!

I purchased the 30L dough mixer- Very safe and reliable machine, mixed my dough well so I am happy so far. Great service in purchasing and they did a follow up call and email to confirm safe delivery and to ensure that we were happy with the machine.

Vincent

VincentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Help

Checked through a lot of sites for this type of equipment due to the heavy load of work we needed a good quality machine .Found what i was looking for by a good description and Specs .So next thing was availability, price and when .Came across Restaurant Equipment's web pages good pics and description and specs sheet This made it easy to choose who to buy off .proceeded with the buy and organised delivery to out business. In these lock down times we thought we will get it when ever. Whoa before we knew it it was on our door step .Happy with the product and great service even a follow up call Thanks guys

Julz

Julz

Very happy with item so far

Received my benchstar induction portable cooktop and set it up. Straight away I knew I was going to be happy with it. It generates so much more heat and so much more quickly than my every day cooker.

Christine Wheatley

Christine WheatleyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My kids say the it's the best thing I've gotten so far!

I was looking for a high quality ice cream maker to make ice cream with our fresh goats milk. This machine was recommended and I'm really glad we made the purchase. Easy to order, and delivery was so fast! My boys say thank you for a great product! Will recommend to friends

Devon R.

Devon R.asked

It seems like everyone with a negative review gets belittled for only trying to provide an honest review. Do you treat all unsatisfied customers this way? If so I’ll take my money elsewhere.

Matt R.Restaurant Equipment Online

Hi Devon, we receive hundreds of cases each month from customers who are upset about items not being available or unhappy about having to pay delivery charges. Most of which get resolved quickly and happily, as is evident by our feedback on ProductReview, Google and Facebook.

Unfortunately there are always going to be a few that feel the need to air their dirty laundry in public, same with any business, not only ours. In the past few months we have had a few of these, usually when products ordered online have become unavailable at the time of processing.

This has been due to panic buying over the past few months, some categories of items (such as chest freezers) have sold out faster than we have been able to replenish or even sync online. So on occasion, purchases have been made which we then had to cancel. It's never our intention to cancel orders however as you can appreciate, sometimes there is just no other option.

Usually, customers understand and accept this however as we have grown and expanded our customer base outside of our traditional, commercial clientele, some new residential customers who have been stuck at home have become very upset when the items they wanted were no longer available. We are totally empathetic to every customer's situation and ALWAYS do our best to look after their requests, so long as they are reasonable.

All we ask is that you take into consideration the overwhelming amount of positive feedback instead of the handful of disgruntled customers. Also, if you have any specific questions about products, prices, delivery, availability etc then you are welcome to contact us directly.

Gerald

Geraldasked

Can you use ordernary cryovav bags in the orver vm 16

Yes you can

Jane B.

Jane B.asked

Are the sear spiral mixers 20 litre any good?

Hi Jane, sorry we dont sell 'Sear' spiral mixers