Review

Review

3.6

Horribly Cheap and Ill Fitting

I just received my order #3806 with Tracking number 3A5V3476324. Loose Fit Leisure Trousers Drawstring Elastic Waist Solid Color Linen Straight Pants Long Pants Homewear - Indigo / L × 1

Besides being poorly manufactured with a cheap cloth that ripped the moment I pulled on the drawstrings. It surprises me that you can be in business.

You could be ashamed of yourselves for selling such poorly designed and made products.

Sizing Slightly large
Harry

HarryNewcastle

More Chinese scams and lies

Paid via paypal luckily. Usual chinese delivery lies. This is a chinese company that masquerades as a US seller under a different name. Shopping Technology Co limited. Payment is in US dollars. Will update paypal refund as it unfolds. Sick of chinese scams and lies.

Don't order from them

Horrible clothing and service. Ordered 3 items. The fabrics feel horrible and are not what was listed in the description (cotton blend, my ...). The sizings are completely different for each item (one shirt was really baggy, yet too tight on the arms to wear), there are threads hanging off each so they have not been made well at all (especially for the price of them) and the shirt is uneven by 15mm. Customer service just keep replying with the same one line, not actually answering my question.

Christine

Christine

Expensive and none compatible with other players on the market for their on line shopping process

I'm a frequent customer for Review products, which I normally buy through their outlet shops.
I tried the first time during COVID for their on line shop. The prices are not cheap at all, the delivery is reasonably fast, but arrived 4 pieces of clothing that only one suits me.
I tried to contact their customer service, but they advised that the discount products are no refundable.
I have been ordering on line through Zara; Danger Field, Uniqlo, etc. they all have free refund policy. I didn't notice that Review has such strict return policy and very disappointed to their on line shops.
The cut of the review products are very tight and different from products to products. If you can't try, do not buy on line!

Brighton E.

Brighton E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For real women!

I absolutely love that Review cater for all sizes. I hover between sizes but can always find something that looks beautiful.

As for the quality - I’ve had a cardigan for over 10 years that still looks brand new. I originally thought they were expensive but they truly last so now I have more colours!

Sizing Slightly small

Delivery of lounge from Plush

Just had my lounge delivered by Joe and Terry couldn't be happier with their service they were polite professional and assembled my lounge in mininal time taking all packaging with them. I would thoroughly recommend them.

globetrotter

globetrotterSydney, NSW

The end of Review Clothing

Sizing Slightly large
Tris

TrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful dress !!

Its a gorgeous dress well made and great service and the girls are always happy to help and i feel great in my dress and i love their shoes too !!!

Suzy W.

Suzy W.

Overcharge credit card and will not refund

Website stated one price. Confirmation of order ready concurred. Paperwork in bag had same price. Then credit card charged $70 more. When queried insisted original price was a mistake and would not rectify in spite of paper trail.

Melanie O'Nions

Melanie O'NionsHunter Region, NSW

Love their outfits. Great for work.

I’ve been a review customer since about 2009 and am praying that they don’t close after administration. Been making an extra effort to purchase from them lately, and have been so pleased with all my outfits. Pricey but will last a lifetime, especially their beautiful coats.

Julie

JulieDarling Downs, QLD

I love the feminine clothes

Review have a great range of ultra feminine clothing. It can be expensive however they have regular sales that make their flattering, high-quality clothing affordable. I have bought many skirts, tops and a few dresses. They are always well-fitting and if anything needs returning, it is a simple fuss-free process.

Annette

AnnetteMid North Coast, NSW

A big thank you for acting so quickly with your delivery in these trying times. When I asked for help I was responded to immediately and my goods arrived the next day. Thank you so much

theonlyone

theonlyonePerth, WA

unique and high quality

Sizing Slightly small
Olivia

OliviaVictoria

Best retail sales assistant ever!

The floor manager at review in Myer high point was by far has been the best experience I have ever had. From arriving and greeting me within minutes to finding out what I needed to putting an outfit together and going the extra mile in making me feel so comfortable with her. She was kind, polite and genuinely interested in helping me. She was an amazing assistant. My outfit was absolutely beautiful I love reviews clothing but I think I love it so much more with service like this.

Kristina O Dwyer

Kristina O Dwyer

Great clothes and quality

The dress fits perfectly. Such a great summer outfit. Review delivers the parcel in less than 2 days, and the packaging was wonderful. My dress didn't have any creases, I could wear it straight away!

Craig

CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Still no response

Very poor customer service, still waiting for the manager to call me, looks like I got ripped off, I'm a disabled pensioner that relies on online shopping, all good Fair trading has been contacted, hopefully they get shut down, worse company I have ever dealt with, I could of caught a cab to Bunnings and got it half price, and my light would of come with a plug, false advertiser's, looking at the reviews I'm not the only 1 that has been ripped off

Update: Hung up on me, very rude

So I just called again to speak to the manager and they hung up on me 3 times, all good Fair trading will deal with it now, please do not buy from this store

Wen

WenMelbourne

Unhappy

I love review but the reason for 3 stars is I had a voucher to use and because I wanted to layby the dress in Myer I was told vouchers can only be used if purchasing outright. I’m Very unhappy as Review Dresses aren’t the cheapest around and I can only afford to Layby, so I’m never going to be able to use earned vouchers I think that this needs to be looked at, even sales girl said she had been receiving a few complaints from unhappy consumers .

Ashleigh Jayne

Ashleigh Jayne

Amazing Quality

Great store. Amazing modern vintage styles. Always releasing new products. Customer service in store and online is always friendly and welcoming. Website is very easy to navigate and locate what you need. Highly recommend checking them out.

Adrian

Adrian

Alan was fantastic from start to finish very professional and easy to talk to would highly recommend his service to all I know

Oh yea the panels are great too very happy installerdid a great job

Sleepless in Brisbane

Sleepless in BrisbaneBrisbane

PRODUCT REVIEW WEBSITE

I would like to give a "shout out" for one of the worlds really great websites. You have been the place I go to when I'm about to launch into buying a new product and many times after reading reviews I've been saved by you from making a terrible mistake. I really enjoy writing reviews for great products but don't hold back on giving my opinion when things don't go the way I'd hoped. I would be very sad if Product Review was no longer there to reach out to. You are doing a magnificent job and the bonus is you're free to use. Happy to give you an huge thumbs up! Thank you Product Review. Dianne.