Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unlawful sales practices. Don't make an online purchase!!

• Return Claim MadeYes
Edward
EdwardLogan City

Don't buy a Mobile from Kogan. Noy worth one star

Scam business

They are a fraudulent business scamming people with sending an order that is totally different from what they advertise - different fabrics, design, colours,etc, horrific low quality manufacture

• +6Thumbnail
Murray Tognela
Murray TognelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

no food arrived from uber eats

Uber eats let me down with a order i was hopping they would help me resolve this issue
i order food and it didn't arrive they made no effort to help us very disappointing

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Rude owner, not helpful nor honest avoid purchasing as closing down and no returns.

The owner is a disgrace, so rude, don’t cry poor and guilt people into purchases they cannot return or even exchange, shameful!!

Fantastic amazing service

Into blinds convulsant Kim Quach came into my home with a warm smile and a cheerful positive demeanour. She listened to what I wanted to achieve and was able to guide me to choose the exact look I was after. It was an absolute pleasure to work with someone like Kim who could guide me and make recommendations that were spot on. It honestly made the chore of choosing designs and fabrics and looks so easy. It is also great that I feel so confident with the chooses made.

Scammers

Company scammed me out of my money. No product no refund. Ignore calls and emails. My bank has not even gotten in contact with anyone as of yet.

Mannie
Mannie

Aldi sanctuary lakes rude teller

Aldi sanctuary lakes, I was served by Gabriel who was absolutely rude. He pushed all my purchases and did not give me time to pack. He had no Customer skills and was not even greeting customers however after I told him that his Customer skills need a bit of honing he started greeting Customers. This guy either needs training of sent off . Sorry but I can’t stand rude people especially in supermarkets .

Jaana S.
Jaana S.Fraser 2615, ACT

Terrible service, quality and items are not true to size or as in photos.

I’m swimming in clothes that are too big and not true to size. Nothing like the ones in website images.

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Bad company never received my order

Ordered a suit which I never received and they got new names for their company instead of smilart new name is viker.com never got a refund

Ambreen
Ambreen

Don’t buy anything from this website they took my money and no product received. No refund

Ash
AshCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible customer service, faulty item. Never will buy from them again!

Purchased online, Item was damaged and faulty. Customer service ignored my numerous attempts to return the product. Tried email, phone, live chat and called a store. No care for customers.

netty
nettySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Don’t buy from this company. Paid for early shipping and got nothing. Canceled order and still waiting for my refund! Disappointed. Stay away people. Scam company!

Trickyfly
Trickyfly

Never received my clothing

I put in an order they took my money I never saw the money or my goods again. Scam Chinese website. I launched a complaint with Paypal they agreed.

Sizing of shirts vastly different from size guide - Buyer Beware

Based on the sites sizing guide, I ordered a small men's t-shirt. The item I received looked more like a kids shirt. The sleeve length was over 10cm shorter than what the size guide stated. I contacted them to see if I could exchange, and they refused. They said I got the size I ordered. What a waste of money. I am escalating the issue with PayPal. Hopefully I can get a refund.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Marlo
Marlo

Decent clothes, HORRIBLE communication, shopping times, customer service and returns process

Bought 3 items, liked 1 of them, returned the remaining 2.

It took them nearly 2 weeks just for them to ship it out of their warehouse. Their return policy is 15 days from time of purchase … do the maths.

They took on average 3-4 business days to reply to an email. Anyways, on half of the occasions they bothered to reply about me returning items, it took them over a week to even acknowledge I returned items once they had it for over a week.

They then lied to me they processed the refund and it wasn’t until two weeks later until I could prove they hadn’t they then did it.

Don’t bother, they’re chaotic and have zero idea on what they’re doing.