Review

Review

Messy

MessyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If there was a no star rating that is what I would give

Product looked lovely on website. Real product was a complete disappointment. It was advertised as being a cotton blend, that was complete rubbish, totally polyester not a cotton thread in sight! Sizing was appalling and did not match their advertised guideline. Cannot be returned or exchanged. I wish i had read these reviews earlier.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM VIVIDOR!!!!!!!!

Mich

MichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware don't deliver don't refund

Ordered 7 items, received 4 of poor quality. 3 items were rejected by China customs and returned to sender. Hanakatu would not refund for non delivered items or shipping. Over AUS$100 lost.

Pamela T.

Pamela T.Sydney, NSW

Cheap and nasty and dont deliver

Beware this company advertises on FB under several different names. The clothes they show are not what they deliver. They also dont have them in stock and keep you waiting for months. I ordered 6 items receive 3, 2 of them went to charity shops. The linen dress was polyester and the shirt still hasn't arrived since mid December 2020. I have cancelled my order for the remaining 2 as I realised even if they did arrive it would be crap. They did refund my money for the items cancelled.

Teresa G.

Teresa G.South East Queensland, QLD

Vididor Have Woeful Customer Service

Woeful customer service Vididor are dreadful to deal with!! I spent over $100 aud with them. A dress and two tops arrived eventually, cheap polyester and sizing was appalling. I contacted them to return and they keep stating unless it’s faulty with a hole in it they will not accept returns. Just not acceptable and they need to be stopped advertising in Australia.

Judy

JudyPilbara, WA

Cheap quality with no returns

Paid over $100 Australian for 2 "cotton blend" dresses but received cheap polyester garments. Offered $19 maximum refund. Stay away from this store!!!

Terrible.

Won’t accept return for ill fitting and cheap polyester garment. Not as advertised. Expensive. Don’t EVER use them. Offered $10 by Vididor as refund for $70 dress that can’t be used.

SizingSlightly large
Gilmore Girl

Gilmore GirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spam! Terrible quality! Polyester made.

I received 4 various dresses from them. None of the items arrived as described. They advertise as cotton or linen and send you poor polyester. They use pictures of the beautiful garment of various boutique sellers ( such as Meg By design) and make cheap copies looking similar items. Deceiving and dishonest. It is not worth risking it.

DRESS

Disgusting, this site is a scam. Purchasers beware. Sold as AUD dollars and then charged in USD dollars. I recieved faulty dress and they will not refund it. BEWARE SCAM SITE.

Kmb

KmbSouth East Queensland, QLD

VIDIDOR - SCAM ALERT

Don’t buy anything from VIDIDOR - their clothing is NOTHING like their images - it is cheap fabric that dosent match the descriptions & poorly made - their sizing guide is totally inaccurate. I object that the lowest star review I could leave is 1 -I would prefer to leave none. They state AUD as their pricing but then it changes to USD on checkout before you realise it - I paid $140 for absolute rubbish that I cannot wear. Their site contains hundreds of FAKE positive reviews - obviously so as NO-ONE could possibly be happy with their product - it’s rubbish. I requested a refund that they outright refused & have sent several emails since- that they have ignored. They should be shut down - it’s nothing but a SCAM.

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Very unhappy. Will not recommend or return

KLM

KLMSydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

What’s advertised is not what’s delivered.
The a”cotton” dress was cheap polyester.
The shirt was completely inconsistent with sizing.
I’m now 8 emails deeps into requesting a refund and they’re employing every avoidance tactic under the sun.
Do not by this fraudulent company. Avoid at all costs.
you will lose money for sure and end up with rubbish clothes you can’t wear.

Bobbie L

Bobbie LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy from Vinschic

Where do I start. Do not buy from Vinschic. Its definitely a scam. I ordered 3 garments for a cost of $136AUD. It tool over 3 months to receive them and all items have been put into charity bins. They agreed that the items I received were not as in photos as their warehouse had 'changed suppliers without telling them'! I was offered $15 refund. I tried relentlessly to get a full refund for the junk they sent me but they said that was too much. The company is in China.

chelsea

chelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Order From BLUEMORY.COM

I have waited 4 months and so far have only received 3 of 9 items all sent separately after months. Their link to an email is fake and there is only one email provided. I have sent 5 emails regarding inquiries and then a complaint and they have not responded once.
The 3rd item that arrived today was not what I ordered and the quality was shocking, I still can't believe it.
And this is my experience after paying for insurance on the order.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Do not order from Joygoes.com clothing online

Clothing ordered arrived looking nothing like images online. They are a different cut using cheap cloth. Not happy at all with all 3 items ordered :(

What I got.....images online that I ordered

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service Hanakuta clothes

Hanakuta clothing,
I have written 4 emails, to return clothes for larger sizes, no response, it’s driving me crazy. Anyone else have this issue. Clothes are ok, but email me about exchange please.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

JoS

JoSSydney, NSW

Do not order from Queecy

I purchased 8 items - the synthetic fabric quality was poor and untailored on every piece. Customer service was unhelpful and insisted on verifying quality problems via photographs which can’t provide a realistic indication - there was no offer to exchange items or to issue a refund. All items were subsequently taken to the local charity store.

Amy I.

Amy I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Losing its Loyal Customer base

K.Lincoln

K.LincolnSydney, NSW

Do not order

Never replied to my emails, finally received 4 garments, none of which i had ordered, in the cheapest fabric and odd colours.
Unfortunately none are even wearable.

Meg

Meg

Terrible quality and zero customer service

If I could give zero stars I would. The clothes are terrible quality, ridiculously overpriced, don’t fit properly even if you follow their size guide and they don’t offer refunds. I finally did get them to agree to a refund and I spent another $100 on postage only to have my parcel returned. Absolutely furious!

Annabelle

Annabelle Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Never buy from this brand !!

Quality is shocking. Not true to size at all. I made a mistake with my order by ordering 2 of the same dresses. Iv been emailing vididor back and forth and each time I talk to a different person and have to explain myself over and over again. They take so long to respond and are just a terrible company over all