Review

Review

Brand Manager for Review? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Greatest Customer Service Ever!

Felicity, based at Myer Eastland Shopping Centre, undoubtedly the best Customer Service person I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Friendly, helpful and went over and above what her normal duties required of her.

Gracie
Gracie

Very poor quality

Very poor quality.
Buttons I haven't even used are loose, part of the belt came off, and it's felting. Jacket is $349 retail, fortunately I didn't pay that much, but very unimpressed. I've never had an issue like this before, usually their clothes are fabulous

Paris
ParisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst product I ever received! Do not buy from them. Fake emails and all images are copied from other sites.

These products look nothing like I ordered. Quality is pathetic with pulls and designs not as per product advertised. This is a scam!!

• +4Thumbnail

Lyn
LynVictoria

Not as it appears

My story is very similar regarding sizing, returning and their failure to let you return unless faulty. My issue was the sizing. I measured based on their chart and it was completely off. The fabric was cheap. I thought I was paying AUD and then it converts into USD. I, however, must be one of the lucky ones because I persisted and I got a full refund. I suggest don't buy but if you have a problem persist with your argument.

Cheapest quality, no return option

I ordered twice, t-shirts are ok but rest of the clothes there simply garbage, they put pictures of clothes from different catalogs and imitate, so nothing you order truly matches, the fabric is not the same, colors don't match and sizing is wrong. They don't like return, they offer you some of your money back but one third of it. You have to return on your own and who knows when you will get your money if you do. I'm going through that process now, nightmare. One example to show how terrible it is. All you get is rylon, no cotton as they claimed

anon
anon

Great fit & good quality

I like the fit and quality - the pieces are timeless. I have worn review for years and will continue to do so.

Tezipod luxury fashions.com

Tezipod luxury fashions.com changed my Facebook business name still advertised my mobile number scammers/hackers blocked me from all my online business & customers

Kate
KateCentral West, NSW

Poor quality and not the same as the picture.

Shipping was in good time however very disappointed with what I received. They said they would refund my purchase but return cost is on me. A full refund will be given or I could keep the item and receive a 50% off my next purchase. The clothes advertised on line look elegant and good quality unfortunately this is not the case. My item was not the same as the picture and very poor quality material. I would not risk buying from them again as they said nothing in regards to the dress being different from advertisement even though I provided pictures. Please do not waste your money.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Martyn
MartynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid Arcoho

Really poor quality and sizing and with after sales service to match.
Arcoho refuse to return goods which is against the stated returns policy.
Arcoho bring into disrepute the online trading system and they should not be trusted with your money.

Find out how Review compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Terrible service and product delivery

I ordered 3 x dresses in blue. After around 4-5 weeks, 2 x dresses arrived - both the same. Still waiting for them to come back to me. 2 weeks later another parcel arrives - it is salmon pink! Wrong colour. Still waiting a week later for a response. Will not buy from here again

11 June 2021 -Update.
I have finally received a reply. They can't be bothered to return the incorrect dresses and send the correct ones. All they would offer is a 20% discount on my next order, that was then reduced to 10% when I told them where to stick their discount! As if I would order from this company again!

STAY AWAY from them

Do not waste your $$

Literally the cheapest quality I've ever seen (clothing is literally un-wearable).. they will not respond for a return.. basically money lost

Hemangi K.
Hemangi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience

Shipping also delivered 2 months after order was placed.All clothing comes from China, no need to say anything more than that. Not the quality that was displayed on website. Website is shown as an Australian website, nobody will give even one star. I regret placing the order.

Cheap quality

This clothing is terrible no returns you have to keep the items which will be garbage you won’t be able to wear them, you lose your money like I did

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful terrible don’t buy from this supplier.

Arrived in the time specified. Bought 2 jumpers, But so disappointed with what I received. An absolute rip off, poor quality and nothing like the images depict. I so wish I had seen the reviews here before I purchased. Please don’t waste your money.

Moreen
MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam site

Be aware this company advertising really good quality clothing, however the reality is that when the order eventually arrives it is the same colour but the quality of the material is absolutely dreadful. Something you’d find in a really cheap clothing supermarket and even then usually the quality is better. The items have no labels. I would never buy from them again. Trying to obtain refund but I very much doubt this will happen.