Verifiedrevolut.com

2.5

Mike C.
Mike C.Sydney, NSW3 posts

SCAM!

I opened a Revolut account with $25.00, about two months ago. I’ve never used it and I’m now -$4.00+ in my account and they’re threatening legal action.
I tried closing the account by topping up and closing but the minimum top up is $25.00. I tried closing it another way shown on YouTube and to downgrade, they want to charge over $19.00.
This is a SCAM! Stay away from this mob. If you done believe me, read the other reviews…
Jasmine
Jasmine2 posts

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC440 posts

SCAM! They stole my money

On Wednesday 6th March 2024 somebody used my debit card to buy something on Afterpay for $130.75 but when I disputed it the next day, Thursday 7th March 2024 they refused to help me and they just declined the chargeback so I would bother about opening an account with them.
Kamila K.
Kamila K.

It’s a big NO FROM me

Well, it’s really sad to say that Revolut isn’t as good as everyone say, I do understand that if you tu use it just to pay a bill etc you may be happy with it but it all changes when you having bigger amounts transferred to this “bank”… they have just lost over £9000 which has been paid to me and now they are giving me a £100 for the hassle ! That’s joke ! They advertise themselves as a secured place to keep you crypto, well we have trusted them and now we have lost all those money. So please if you are a trader or person which keeps crypto DO NOT USE them as they can easy loose your money ! They aren’t protected despite what they say.
Set I.
Set I.2 posts

• +3Thumbnail
Ash
Ash

Issue was not resolved

Every time a different agent was handling the query and no one was resolving the issue.
Nicholas
Nicholas

Filza
Filza

They’re robbers

Pathetic customer service, never able to help. They play around with your money, they hold every transaction that comes into your account and you need to proof source of every transaction that leaves your account or else it’s not processed. They lie like there’s no tomorrow. False stories and drama lovers. Time wasters and worst banking platform ever. Protect your money and time and forget about them. They’ve held my money and I don’t know when I’ll get it.
Noshaba B.
Noshaba B.2 posts

Revolut is scam

Biggest scanmers, took $ 2000 from my commbank and refuse to help
If you have extra to waste, contact revolut, if you work hard for your money, dont trust these scammers.
Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC28 posts

Slick ads, no substance

I got my 13 year old a revolut account. Should've read the fine print. Max balance is $999. Um WTH. Why??? Don't waste your time with this app. Constantly trying to upsell the paid subscription model. I should have stuck with Great Southern Bank.
Bigins G.
Bigins G.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Stole my refunded money $126

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY
They have stolen my refunded money. Received a refund from the vendor on 28 Nov, through PAYPAL, confirmed via email with PayPal and phone from the vendor.
Still nothing in my Revolut account on 4 Dec. Revolut have stolen my $126, their support say it will take time? They are thieves. They are bound by law to provide immediate refunds.
WISE and PayPal provide instant refunds as all Financial services companies are bound to do.
I tried as a backup to WISE (Who are FABULOUS)
David
David

Beware this company

When you have a problem there will be zero service.
Had a UK to UK transfer between my own accounts blocked, after two weeks still it resolved, I was told one business day, then three days and then 10-14 days.
but still nothing so asked them to raise a complaint.
Revoluts response was to remove banking services and remove access to the account and the live chat so hard to contact them as no phone service.
But they done this without returning my account balance unbelievable, after eventually contacting them by email and providing several documents the money was returned.
Beware this is not a bank and cannot be trusted
robl
roblSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

What a scam

You use our money, to make money. Then you want us to pay monthly fees. Ha ha ha
My experience for you
My experience for youPerth, WA

So far I really like it

Lots of negative reviews from people who required service. So far I have not, it has been very simple to set up and I just really love being able to make a purchase then kill the card, so I don’t have to worry about businesses sneaking in charging me for things I don’t use.
Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

really dodgy "bank"

a payment was deducted from my revolut account but wasnt received by the merchant. according to the merchant the payment was declined due to a bank server issue, but the funds were deducted and revolut support are not responding at all. the phone number for support is disconnected and theres nothing more i can do now.
Revolut   DM

Chris
Chris

Can i use the card in Singapore.
I want to upload $2k or more AU to transfer to SDG use in SINGAPORE for point of sale Purchases. Not ATM withdrawals.

Revolut   DM

Hi Chris, yes you can exchange AUD into SGD and then spend this using your Revolut card.

roland schnyder
roland schnyder

Revolut

Oh myy - Nothing works . I am trying to buy with the virtual card - no go. I put it into my wallet to pay - no go. the tapper chooses my normal credit card. This is a total waste of time.
The support is not existing. How the [Content Removed] will this work overseas from sunday. There 4000$ in transfer and they claim there was a problem with banks - i hope it does not end up in [Content Removed].

[Name Removed]

aelshandidi

I had signed in to Revolut account, I do live in Australia however I needed an account in sterling. I know I can accept payment from the UK for only Swift transfers. Will I be able to make payments from the account in sterling without being charged? if I fly to the UK, will I be able use the debit card and withdraw money? any charges would apply?

Arcturus
Arcturus

Cannot answer this specifiic question, but Revolut was hacked recently, use Wise instead. Much better. Am an aussie too. All their charges (for both services) are easy to google. Not too different as far as fees go unless you are using a lot of money

aelshandidi

sounds good thank you very much