RHG Mortgages

RHG Mortgages

Listing monitored by RHG Mortgages

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (8)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Loan Term28.333 years
  • Online Tools
suzanne mccoy
suzanne mccoySouth East Queensland, QLD

RHG is not a good company

Customer service is generally rude, personally rude to obnoxious
I am spoiled for choice as to who provides the more obnoxious customer service .When I asked to speak to the manager of arrears, as Simon was obstructive and personal.Simon told me he was manager of arrears.
When I looked at the company profile there is Simon and the other obnoxious
people in customer service role. !!
None of that helps me today other then I know RHG are very dodgy and never take out a loan with Rams.
They will keep hounding me for money I dont owe them and will continue until they get my home.
Adam Gilchrist put his name and face to promote RHG

WITHOUT NOTIFICATION OUR redraw is not available any longer?????

Below are the details (not specific amounts) copied from the screen of our Home Loan Account:-
* Loan Advanced $450,000.00
* Balance Due less than $6,000.00
* Redraw Available over a quarter of a million $$ -
*YES we are well ahead in our payments
Recent contact with RHG staff (who finally returned my telephone call about one week later) advised that we were not permitted to access our redraw any longer as the loan was an "old loan" - though there are 11plus more years on the term of our loan.

Application Process

LOZ
LOZPerth, WA

Thieves

Help Available

Navigating mortgage stress is a challenge. It is worse when you have a lender that has little compassion. If you are under mortgage stress with RHG or RESIMAC ring Steve - 0412540774.

Deborah J.
Deborah J.Illawarra, NSW

HIGH INTEREST RATE

Terrible customer service

Every time I have had to call there has been incredible long wait times.
Today I expected this and was on hold for half hour and then was hung up on.

Start now

No response to my request for a re-draw even though I owe nothing on the loan

I currently have zero balance as I paid out the loan years ago but still have the facility open, and I have emailed, as well as phoned on more than one occasion to simply redraw less than 10% of my approved mortgage value, which is less than 50% of the value of my property (so less than 5% of the property value). In doing so and prior to proceeding to finalise the request I have asked RHG to review and reduce my home loan interest which is at a ridiculously high level (which both customer services reps agreed). Do you think I can get one email back from them in response to my initial email request or subsequent phone calls...No. This is money and profit for them, I simply do not understand.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA

Victim to predators under RAMS scam bankruptcy to sell to RHG

Jenny C.
Jenny C.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away. Bullies and aggressive behaviour from staff

My experience with this company was enough to put me into major depression and cost me my marriage. They lack customer service, are very aggressive and bullies. Threatened to reprocess house over $600. Then when i could not take it anymore, they continued to bully us and our lawyer.

Stay away from them!!!

Patrick
PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look elsewhere for your home loan

During the term of our RAMS home loan, our account was sold off to the faceless lending operation known as RHG (without our consent). After many years of making our loan repayments on time, every time, and paying annual fees to RHG for the privilege, we finally applied to discharge our mortgage with less than $200 owing on our loan. We were informed this would cost over $1000 in mortgage discharge and legal fees. With disgust we paid this in order to get the title to our property. The lesson here is do your research carefully before borrowing (although in our case we had no choice thanks to RAMS). Yes, there are many greedy, ruthless and opportunistic lenders out there - watch out!

Dee
DeePerth, WA

Rude customer service

20/8/19 at 13:15 I rang to ask questions regarding my home loan. My call was answered by Sarda. I found her very rude and abrupt for no reason at all. Being in customer service myself I always show respect to others, I know it’s a difficult job. But this woman was downright disrespectful. I hope her managers replay our conversation and retrain her in proper customer service.

Martin Boot
Martin BootPerth, WA

A disgraceful service of thieves.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Liza
Liza

Pay cash into Westpac account or else

I ended up with two mortgages after a disastrous separation from my ex - whilst ANZ, my main bank, were fantastic, once my second RAMs loan was handed over to RHG, the nightmare began. Constant bullying calls if payment was even two days late - the worst of it being when I was threatened that they would make a claim against my primary residence if I didn't 'pay cash of a certain amount into their Westpac account by a certain time the next day' - I had to call them the moment it was done.

RHG Shonky as shonky gets

Cyanne
CyanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most Unprofessional Company with rude staff

they have reposed my sons house and sold it with out contacting him Sold for $20.000 under value. Kept adding bank fee s for last 6 months once they had reposed house Legal fees ++++ and $20,000 taken off sale price before the remaining amount went toward loan Staff member Simon P is a horrible man to deal with and Brad Hooper has been named for double dipping in accounts

Robbed
Robbedasked

If you are in arrears with rhg and council rates can you put your house on the market and sell it ?

No name
No name

Hey mate..When RHG reposed our house we had arrears with rates they still managed to sell our house..

Keza Sup

Only if RHG give you permission, but I bet they won't cause they put you in that position so they can take your house. Go to Supreme Court Support Perth group on facebook there are ppl there who can explain it too you. If you have a lo doc or no doc loan you've been scamed

susan
susanasked

What is the current rate of interest of rhg
may 2015?

Joanne
Joanne

Hi Susan,
I am not sure what their advertised interest rate at the moment is as they have may different loans, but we are currently paying 5.68% to my knowledge the last interest rate drop has not been passed on.

Lyn

7.14% is RHG's Victim's current interest rate as at May 2017, although they seem to change it for each customer but definitely not cheaper than this.
Refinance your home loans now between 3.66% to 4.1% with most lenders, Heritage Bank has a very good offer at the moment at 3.99% locked in for 3 years, mortgage over 30 years.
Check it out, this is who we are trying to refinance through at the moment. Will let you know how we go, just be honest with them and tell them about RHG, let's give Heritage Bank a chance to help us.

Husband
Husbandasked

Does anyone know what happens if I hand back my keys to RHG?
I can no longer continue to make payments & am keen to hand back loan
I spoke to them about this 6 weeks ago, they told me to email them, I did so about 3 weeks later, they replied saying I have to call them to do this, where does this leave me?

dont do it!

Hero Home Loans
Hero Home Loans

Stay in your house. If you hand your keys back you'll need to pay rents somewhere and you'll still be liable for the repayments until RHG sell your house. This isn't America where you can just hand back your keys and walk away. Start the process to sell your house, contact an agent, get an appraisal, get it the paper for sale etc... With a three week marketing period and six week settlement period you can have it sold and settled in two months. If there's going to be a shortfall after sale RHG and the Mortgage Insurer will get themselves involved in the sale process (and this isn't necessarily a bad thing as mortgage insurers are good at maximising sale prices because they bear any loss). While the same process is going on find yourself somewhere else to live.
Be aware, however; that if there is a shortfall the mortgage insurer has the right to collect the debt from you. After an initial phone call or two they won't usually chase you unless you have assets, otherwise they're just throwing good money after bad.
Good Luck.

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE:
When you borrow money for a house you always pay Mortgage Insurance whether you are told about it or not, it is set up at the beggining of every home loan and is paid for you by the bank (out of the 20% deposit that you initially had to provide when you first bought your home) this is why they insist that you provide that 20% deosit.

In the case that you have to hand your keys back and there is a shortfall in the auction price and what is owing on the home loan; the financial institution auctions your home and your Mortgage Insurance pays the difference of what is owing on the loan if your home sells for less than what is owing on it, that is why every home loan has Mortgage Insurance so the bank never loses money.
They will ring you later and try to extort extra money out of you, to which you need to remind them that; that is why you paid Mortgage Insurance and they have already received the insurance amount from the Mortgage Insurer; therefore there is a NIL balance. However, they will definitely put a bad credit rating against you and that stays in place for 7 years.
If you choose to hand back your keys DO NOT sign anything saying you will pay extra, do not sign anything, just move your belongings out and then give them the keys.

Get an answer from our members and RHG Mortgages representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE