Richmond Super

Richmond Super

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Richmond Super? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
  • Rates and Fees

Samantha Maier
Samantha MaierThe Mallee, VIC

I reported Richmond super and it resulted in a refund

Aaron Broverman
Aaron BrovermanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Richmond super is a Scam. Please stay away

Jesse M.
Jesse M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Same happened to myself, i got scammed

Lucas Hill
Lucas HillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almost lost all my investment to Richmond super

Richmond super is a total Joke and we all should be filing to get our money back at this point.
Ever since I submitted a request to withdraw $30,000 this company has been giving me the run around, each time requesting a different document. I never had any problem withdrawing smaller amounts under $1,000.
5 months after my request and my money was still not in my bank account. This prompted me to contact the financial ombudsman at fintrack.org, my investment was forced out of Richmond super’s grip and refunded to me.
Let it be known that Richmond super is a fraud! It´s a fake broker that has no regulation. Managed by a group of scammers.

Aussie trader
Aussie traderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Richmond Super deceived me and lied to me a few times, but lucky for me, I detected their Crap in time!

Abbey Watson

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Daniel H.Sydney, NSW

Do not invest anything with this company they are crooks

They come across as professional and savvy. Their website looks so legit. Beware they are scammers. Will take everything you deposit and if you want to withdraw any there’s always an excuse. Then they’ll tell you your money was wiped out by the ‘market’.. .Thanks to Tracrefund Agency i found in previous comment.. I was able to get my initial deposit back. Don’t ever consider them as above board. open a case, send a detailed mail of your case to [report@tracrefund.com]... Just Google Richmond super reviews and you will see how bad they are .
Do not invest anything with this company they are crooks

Daniel H.

Don't let this people get away with your funds... Open a case with Tracrefund.com , Collectively all cases is a step further to shutting them down and getting reimbursed

Gary Cooks
Gary CooksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On impulse I invested at first £250 to try their crypto trading

Jack Wallner
Jack WallnerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fintrack.org took on the responsibility of returning my investment to me, Avoid Richmond super by all means

Koby B.
Koby B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Richmond super is scam Trading platform

The only thing super about them is the scam!!. Whatever money you put into their hands will be difficult to withdraw if you ever got the chance, my engagement was about a$45,000. A lot of consent calls, all day, promises of riches, auto-trading, leveraging win to counter loss.. The whole 9 yard was a scam, but I read a [paid for] advert in a local online magazine which was as they say too good to be true.. Thanks to Tracrefund agency, I opened a case and took about 2 weeks but I got my money back, I'm glad the nightmare is over..

Rose Frauller
Rose FraullerMurray Mallee, SA

Scam Company… Avoid them…. Or report to Tracrefund

Addison O.
Addison O.South East Queensland, QLD

Reviews here helped me in getting my investment back through fintrack.org

Lesley W
Lesley WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RichMond is a Big Scam.. Report any Loss, Find Comfort, They are sick!

Axford
Axford Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

There is a withdrawal service charge

The application of withdrawal was refused by the reason of wrong information. I was asked to pay 20% margin and then to raise my credit score. After all said and done, the request was still turned down the next day so they said the funds should be remitted automatically at the end of 15 workdays but it never did. It was at this point I realized I had been cheated. I made series of complaints to the authorities but it was my report to fintrack.org that enforced the completion of the withdrawal process on my account. Victims of the Richmond Super scam have been hereby advised to send a detailed mail to support@fintrack.org to get reimbursed.

Ruth S.
Ruth S.asked

I can't log in to my account. Any help?

Axel E.

This company is a scam… They would most likely start asking for more money.. report your case to tracrefund…. They can assist you after ascertaining your case..

Report@tracrefund.com

Layla Jasked

Richmond super stole a lot from me, And any help to trace and get it back would be a change from the bad luck I’ve had with investing scam?

jayden d.
jayden d.

When i was at my lowest because of the elaborated Scam of RichMond Super, I opened a case with Tracrefund.com and they literally saved me... I got back my initial deposits.. And i hope this rippers get stopped

Layla J

I appreciate this, i already opened a case… fingers crossed

Daniel H.

Tracrefund Agency saved me... Thanks to Andre Simone, was really kind to me when it was difficult for me to finish the process...

Ashleyasked

I came to an agreement with Richmond super that after paying a 50% withdrawal fee, i would get to withdraw but additional 11% was needed the next day. It's all a scam. Is it possible to get anything back from this?

Alaina quinn
Alaina quinn

fintrack.org has been rather helpful in the recovery of finances lost to Richmond Super, make a complaint to them and you are likely to get back your investment at the very least.

Thanks Alaina, will do

Ashley

I hesitated a while on taking to your suggestion, Alaina. But that was because I was pretty much conflicted as a result of my experience with Richmond Super, I eventually opened a scam case with www.fintrack.org and it's amazing how effectively they work. They traced out my portfolio and were able to recover my investment, including the withdrawal fee that i paid to Richmond Super in the process of trying to withdraw.
Thanks again Alaina, I appreciate you.