Ritello R2

Ritello R2

See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ritello? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (15) · No (16)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (29)

Best investment i ever made

Previously I have spent 1000's and 1000's on other brands with bagless technologies that just didn't hit the spot. I was almost addicted to antihistamines also, now my family and myself breathe heaps easier.

Purchased in November 2020 for $4,900.00.

Product is used Weekly
Minuz
MinuzPerth, WA

Keeps stopping all the time. Stops at least 5 times in 3 minutes while cleaning a mattress or a rug.

The power brush keeps stopping multiple times. Complained a few times but no positive outcome. The water reservoir is also a bit rusted and have been told it’s a misuse. Only if they can advice how would I have misused the product to make a plastic piece rust. Can’t even use it apart from air purifier purpose

Purchased in April 2020.

Noise Level

Perfect Product! No more dust in my house and no more snoring!

I have this four weeks now and i have'nt had to use the vacuumcleaner since. Everything is trapped inside the waterbassin. Had a terrible allergie to dust mites so my airpipes closed at night and i was a heavy snorer. That is al gone now. My wife is so happy!!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Find out how Ritello R2 compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

The perfect household item!!

We had a demo back in June 2019, new mattress and the dirt that came out was crazy.

We use our Ritello once a week on all hard wood and carpet surfaces in our home... and ever second week on our mattress.

Couldn’t recommend this product enough

Purchased in June 2019.

Product is used Weekly
Pet OwnerNo
Clogging Issues No

Perfect!

Was too worried about Covid 19 but the air sterilisation that the Ritello offers is invaluable. I sterilise my air every day, now I live with peace of mind. When my friend bought the machine at this price I thought she was crazy but now I can see why

Purchased in September 2019 at My house for $4,730.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Yeuk
YeukPerth, WA

I am so glad I have the Ritello!

I got eczema and my partner has Sinus problem. I never imagine a cleaning machine can change my life so easy. I bought it around 6 months ago. Start cleaning my mattress every two weeks and my carpet once a week with the Ritello. I wasn’t quite use to it at first because I have one of those handheld vacuum at home. But after around 1 month of using it, my skin rash gone down and my partner’s breath lots better and more importantly he stop snoring!! I am so glad and I purify the air all the time now to make sure he can breath properly! Highly recommend!

Purchased in August 2019 for $4,730.00.

Lionhearted69
Lionhearted69

The Ritello

Purchased in March 2020 for $3,740.00.

Canning Vale Resident
Canning Vale ResidentPerth, WA

This vacuum cleaner is so good that one will feel lost without it.

It could be expensive for most of us but when you find out that all the dirt sucked by the cleaner is trapped in the water and clean air is given out, the money spent is worth it. It cleans any surfaces. Recommend anyone to invest in it.

Purchased in January 2018 for $4,730.00.

CRI
CRINew South Wales

Very good machine

This is a very good machine. It cleans the air we breathe and it gets rid of the pollution and cooking smells.
It is very good at getting rid of dust mites and germs and bacteria

Purchased in November 2016 for $4,730.00.

Amazing machine!

Purchased in July 2018 for $4,730.00.

F K.
F K.Perth, WA

Glorious machine !

Between my family and my extended family we have more than 5 machines. My mom, in laws, sister and my 2 sis in laws. That’s how much we love it and how willing we were to recommend it around the family !!!

Purchased in May 2016 for $4,730.00.

Vikram C.
Vikram C.Perth, WA

Amazing product!

I was sold after the demo. Love the clean air, clean mattress and clean house! It works on both carpet and hard floors. No more sinus infections! I have had the ritello now for about 8 months.

Purchased in March 2019 for $4,730.00.

KT C
KT CPerth, WA

Great for those with kids and pets

I have 2 young ones and dogs as well. This machine although priced on the pointy end has been an integral part of my household in the last few years. The machine has been great, the support team has been exceptional. I paid about 180/month on their interest free plans and if you can afford that without any difficulty , I’d highly recommend it. I’m always promoting the machine to others whenever the topic comes about.

Purchased in February 2015 for $4,730.00.

Absolute keeper

This cleaning system is a must have for the home and especially the carpets. Ripping up the carpets was an option we were exploring as we were finding it very difficult to keep it clean. And we also felt the carpets were contributing to the allergies at home and air feeling stuffy. But now that we go through the carpets with the R2, the carpets look amazing and the air feels fresh. Highly recommend for people with allergies or children and of course home with carpets. :)

Purchased in November 2017 for $4,730.00.

JQ33
JQ33Perth, WA

Great machine !

Had it for more than 3 years and very satisfied with it so far. It has brought more awareness to me that my household was actually very polluted. It’s not a cheap machine but I decided to buy it because what’s the point of working hard and providing for my family but not be able willing to spend to improve their healths. Very good buy and I never ever regretted it

Purchased in May 2015 for $4,730.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Glenda H.
Glenda H.asked

What does clear separator mean

Tamela
Tamelaasked

Are there certain essential oils you can’t use? We had residue crystallize on the basin and can’t get it off after using cinnamon essential oil. Today I was using my vacuum and all of the sudden I started seeing water on the floor. Cleaned it up after pouring out the rest of the water. Found the basin had cracked like a rock the hit a windshield but much of it could be felt only on the inside of the basin. But there was a large enough crack all the way through to lose water pretty quickly. I am very careful with my R2. Have only had it for 6 months and paying $3000 for one for the safety of my family during COVID but with no job, I’m very disappointed at why it would crack. It has no been dropped, stepped on, or anything. I had vacuumed three rooms, emptied the basin, put clean water and essential oils in, the next thing I knew I was cleaning water up off the floor. Sorry for such a long explanation/question

Michael M
Michael M

Did you try to warranty it? Did anyone else use it that may have dropped it? Or maybe they moved it to get to something else in the closet and damaged it? Like a windsheild or any other plastic part, it would take some sort of impact to break. If your positive it wasn't damaged then get it warrantied. Have you reached out to the salesperson (1st choice) or the warranty department (2nd choice)?

liezl c.
liezl c.

You should have a warranty for that ..they could replace it into new one..

Zachary C.
Zachary C.asked

does r2 clean your house bye its self with no one tuching them

Dina R.
Dina R.

No, you have to physically use the machine when cleaning your house, it only does not require you using it’s when you are Cleaning the air... you just had water and some oil and turn it on

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners