Ritello R2

Ritello R2

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (14) · No (15)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (28)

Perfect Product! No more dust in my house and no more snoring!

I have this four weeks now and i have'nt had to use the vacuumcleaner since. Everything is trapped inside the waterbassin. Had a terrible allergie to dust mites so my airpipes closed at night and i was a heavy snorer. That is al gone now. My wife is so happy!!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Floor Type Wood
Clogging Issues No

The perfect household item!!

We had a demo back in June 2019, new mattress and the dirt that came out was crazy.

We use our Ritello once a week on all hard wood and carpet surfaces in our home... and ever second week on our mattress.

Couldn’t recommend this product enough

Purchased in June 2019.

Perfect!

Was too worried about Covid 19 but the air sterilisation that the Ritello offers is invaluable. I sterilise my air every day, now I live with peace of mind. When my friend bought the machine at this price I thought she was crazy but now I can see why

Purchased in September 2019 at My house for A$4,730.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Yeuk

YeukPerth, WA

I am so glad I have the Ritello!

I got eczema and my partner has Sinus problem. I never imagine a cleaning machine can change my life so easy. I bought it around 6 months ago. Start cleaning my mattress every two weeks and my carpet once a week with the Ritello. I wasn’t quite use to it at first because I have one of those handheld vacuum at home. But after around 1 month of using it, my skin rash gone down and my partner’s breath lots better and more importantly he stop snoring!! I am so glad and I purify the air all the time now to make sure he can breath properly! Highly recommend!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$4,730.00.

Lionhearted69

Lionhearted69

The Ritello

Purchased in March 2020 for A$3,740.00.

Canning Vale Resident

Canning Vale ResidentPerth, WA

This vacuum cleaner is so good that one will feel lost without it.

It could be expensive for most of us but when you find out that all the dirt sucked by the cleaner is trapped in the water and clean air is given out, the money spent is worth it. It cleans any surfaces. Recommend anyone to invest in it.

Purchased in January 2018 for A$4,730.00.

CRI

CRINew South Wales

Very good machine

This is a very good machine. It cleans the air we breathe and it gets rid of the pollution and cooking smells.
It is very good at getting rid of dust mites and germs and bacteria

Purchased in November 2016 for A$4,730.00.

Amazing machine!

Purchased in July 2018 for A$4,730.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
F K.

F K.Perth, WA

Glorious machine !

Between my family and my extended family we have more than 5 machines. My mom, in laws, sister and my 2 sis in laws. That’s how much we love it and how willing we were to recommend it around the family !!!

Purchased in May 2016 for A$4,730.00.

Vikram C.

Vikram C.Perth, WA

Amazing product!

I was sold after the demo. Love the clean air, clean mattress and clean house! It works on both carpet and hard floors. No more sinus infections! I have had the ritello now for about 8 months.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$4,730.00.

KT C

KT CPerth, WA

Great for those with kids and pets

I have 2 young ones and dogs as well. This machine although priced on the pointy end has been an integral part of my household in the last few years. The machine has been great, the support team has been exceptional. I paid about 180/month on their interest free plans and if you can afford that without any difficulty , I’d highly recommend it. I’m always promoting the machine to others whenever the topic comes about.

Purchased in February 2015 for A$4,730.00.

Absolute keeper

This cleaning system is a must have for the home and especially the carpets. Ripping up the carpets was an option we were exploring as we were finding it very difficult to keep it clean. And we also felt the carpets were contributing to the allergies at home and air feeling stuffy. But now that we go through the carpets with the R2, the carpets look amazing and the air feels fresh. Highly recommend for people with allergies or children and of course home with carpets. :)

Purchased in November 2017 for A$4,730.00.

Floor Type Carpet
JQ33

JQ33Perth, WA

Great machine !

Had it for more than 3 years and very satisfied with it so far. It has brought more awareness to me that my household was actually very polluted. It’s not a cheap machine but I decided to buy it because what’s the point of working hard and providing for my family but not be able willing to spend to improve their healths. Very good buy and I never ever regretted it

Purchased in May 2015 for A$4,730.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Alphonsus A.

Alphonsus A.Perth, WA

My favourite cleaning toy

I have been using the machine for almost 5 years and it has been perfect thus far, my family has been huge beneficiaries of the health aspects that the ritello has brought to us. There were problems twice with the device but it got fixed within days so imo a great support office too ! I have recommended this to all my family members and close friends and all of them love the machine too.

I have attached in the photo below the amount of dirt I pull out from my beds every few weeks. My wife thinks I might have a disorder but I actually feel very happy whenever I clean and the water looks like that!

Purchased in June 2015 for A$4,730.00.

Wayne

WaynePerth, WA

Fantastic product

Really happy with the product. The water filter feature is great and clearly blocks out all dust particles from going back into the air. Jordan was very patient with us when he demonstrated the the product and was only too accommodating in answering our questions. I feel this is a really good buy and look forward to a healthier cleaner home.

Purchased in September 2019 at Willeton for A$4,730.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Diana

DianaPerth, WA

Awesome machine

Purchased in January 2017 for A$4,730.00.

Clogging Issues No

Great system my R2(D2) ;)

Purchased in January 2018 for A$4,730.00.

Pip

PipPerth, WA

Awesome machine , We love it! Always getting a response in less than 24 hours and a helpful bunch of people too!

What a machine because it is better than vacuum cleaner . It cleans the airs. Both of my daughters allergies to dust and we just move in to older house with carpet. Before we bought the machine they ask ask to clean and vacuum our floor fist and then they used their machine on the same area which my wife and I pretty sure it clean, after seeing the water colour and what inside the water , just open my eyes of what we breathing in every day. Thank you again. Awesome machine.

Purchased in August 2018.

Sue G.

Sue G.Peel, WA

Clean air, cleaner carpet

We use this vacuum cleaner on our carpet and vinyl in our small day care center. It really cleans and leaves the air smelling fresh. It hands down works better than any vacuum cleaner we have ever used and the air cleaning is amazing, works better than the air purifier we had. It made all of the staff aware of what is actually on our floors and has made us all aware of the need to really clean well. It doesn't tip over which is such a relief in comparison to others, this always slowed down the cleaning. The only issue we have had so far was the staff not putting the water bowl on straight and made it had to release. But that was fixed.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$4,730.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Maria L.Perth, WA

I love the Ritello!! Clean air, clean beds and a fantastic vaccum.

No air pollution and great suction due to the vibrations in the power brush. Sturdy hose to easy moving with the wheels and the head maneuvers well too. Just change the water after vaccuming.. easy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Willeton for A$4,730.00.