River City Conveyancing

River City Conveyancing

4.5

Amazing customer service

No job too big or small, always responsive and professional. The team at Horrocks are a team you can trust. We have used them many times over the years, buying, selling, off the plan and have been more than happy with their service.

John

Johnbrisbane

I trust River City Conveyancing

I trust Mathew at River City Conveyancing. He has served a difficult friend of mine flawlessly and has kept a confidence that is exemplary. I highly recommend anyone to River City Conveyancing to handle their domestic property purchase or sale because they are the specialist in this area. My advice is to get in contact with Mathew as early as possible - in your sales cycle - to avail yourself of an exemplary service.

VGO

VGOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly exceptional service!!!

Outstanding service

We dealt with Rebecca Cox. She was outstanding. Efficient, quick, personable, patient and thorough. She made selling our house so easy. She explained everything simply to us and stepped us through the process in a simple way. She followed us up it ensure we provided everything in a timely way and ensured we understood the reasons behind requirements. A pleasure to deal with!

Exceptional

Prompt, pro-active, professional and knowledgeable. Dealt with Matt & Elyce - great people who care about what they do and their customers. Highly recommend.

Ewka

EwkaBrisbane

Very impressed with the service

Belinda T

Belinda TOrmiston

Above and beyond

Elyce recently helped us to both buy and sell property. Thanks to her, both transactions were completed smoothly. She was always available for questions, and went above and beyond when there were complexities along the way. She is knowledgeable, professional and clearly cares about what she does. Highly recommended.

John C

John CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service.

Great people who patiently helped us endure the carelessness of others. Really good communication at all times.Thanks Erika. I highly recommend them.

Highly recommended

Rebecca was very professional, proactive, and efficient. Met our expectations and we are very much satisfied with their service. Thank you.

Team House

We didn’t just hire a conveyancer, we felt like we got team mates, who cared as much as we did, about the purchase of our house. Very professional, patient ,great communication skills, and they kept us informed every step of the way. I can highly recommend Matthew Horrocks, and Erika Chen, and we will be a repeat customer, when we sell our unit.
    Thank you!
    Pam & Konui

Safe set of hands

Wanting to thank the River City Conveyancing Team for helping my family with our sale. Was very stressful process with the buyer requesting many delays and changes but very thankful for how the process was managed by the team. All unreasonable requests by the buyer were managed and we had complete peace of mind that things were in order and settlement took place seamlessly in the end. Thank you again for helping us through this process. Would highly recommend

Couldn't ask for a better interaction

The team at River City Conveyancing has helped us numerous times through purchases and sales of property. Always prompt, always courteous, and most of all, always willing to help and answer any concerns or questions that we might have. Thank you, as you made our last two transactions stress free and we could relax knowing our side was covered. Getting prompt guidance when needed, is a big plus.

Professional, proactive and personal

We have had a number of dealings with River City Conveyancing in the past 6 months - both buying and selling properties, and have found Elyce to be incredibly professional and proactive through the entire process. We have really appreciated her attention to detail and felt confident that the information she provided was accurate and in our best interests. We can't imagine using anyone else for any future conveyancing work. Thanks so much.

Celine G

Celine GAspley

Smooth transaction on land purchase

The team, particularly Matthew, were great. We were guided through the somewhat complicated process of buying land without any problems.

Couldn't be happier

I couldn’t be happier with the service, support and guidance I received from the team at River City Conveyancing. The team was contactable by both phone and email, were prompt to answer questions and conducted the entire conveyancing in a professional manner. Should I strike lotto and purchase more properties in the future, River City would be my go to conveyancer. Great job team. And thank you for handling everything smoothly. Current as at 30 May 2017!

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

hassle free conveyancing

I found River City Conveyancing in google and decided to engage them for the sale of my house. Within 3 months two of my contracts were cancelled and I have to praise my paralegal for keeping me informed at all time and assisting me during this frustrating period. I have finally sold my house and the settlement went without any issues. The information was always provided to me without any delays, the paperwork was clear and informative. I will definitely be back.

peterbankowski

peterbankowskiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

We recently purchased our VW Golf from River City and found the guys to be easy and honest to deal with, the quality if their cars was really good and they have already proved that they still care about you as a customer even after you have picked up and paid for the car. Highly recommend them if you are after a good used car.

samtho22

samtho22

Very happy with the service

This is our second time using River City Conveyancing and both times the team have been prompt, reliable, professional and also affordable. We were provided with sound advice and would definitely recommend.

Can not fault the service

Shannon did a superb job given the very tight deadline demanded by the buyer. Her job was made more difficult due to the time difference given I was an overseas seller. I would recommend her to anyone looking to sell. The best service of this kind that I have experienced.

Excellent service

River City Conveyancing are great at what they do! They helped us with our sale and purchase which settled on the same day. Throughout the process their services were professional, with great communication and advice. They know what they are doing when it comes to conveyancing, and they get the job done! I will be using them again in future.