Riverina Pools

Riverina Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent customer service

Just signed up with Kevin Joondalup for our new Riverina pool. We chose Riverina due to the customer service we received from him when we first starting looking at pool companies last year for our future build. Kevin was professional without being pushy. He followed up with information as agreed and made the whole process of selecting a pool very easy. We are looking forward to the installation in the coming months!

Salesman had excellent knowledge

Never officially went through with Riverina due to other circumstances. However I can say that out of every pool salesman I spoke to in the MANDURAH/ROCKINGHAM area Will Craik from the ROCKINGHAM store was by far the most knowledgeable I had ever come across. He didn’t crap about anything by trying to get us to do things that weren’t necessary & he was able to point out things that other salesman could not. We had a little drama with the office staff but overall if I were to put a pool in I would definitely recommend going to see Will. There prices for what you get were also the most competitive out of any of the other companies I went to.

Really disappointing experience.

I booked an appointment for your joondalup branch to pick a pool out last Sunday as we were recommended by a friend.
The time to suit the salesman was 2:30- 3:00pm.
Driving 50 min to get to your office for 3pm in the afternoon was not ideal, but I needed to pick a pool as all our site-works have been completed.
After waiting outside in the cold and rain for 15 min with my children the salesman came out and introduced himself and let me know he had customers who had popped in and now was not able to see me. Grabbing some details and a 5 min chat I was left with a * I will call you.
Off I went on my 50 min drive back home......
If only I could give you zero stars.
You made me feel worthless as I drove home , and all because you preferred seal the deal with the other customers in your office than honor the appointment time in which was made prior.
Today I received several calls from the salesman clearly wanting my business now... They have been unanswered. Thank you for all your help, but No thanks Riverina Pools.

Purchase TypePool
Good morning Nat Sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately the clients with our consultant arrived late for their appointment which in turn affected your meeting with our consultant. Our apologiesthank you for your reply. Kevin did have an opportunity to call me did he not? He knew i was coming 50 minutes away and i am sure The lovely people who i also met, who were late would not have minded if he had excused himself to make a call to me out of courtesy or explained to them that he is able to re book them for another time for them etc etc. There are many solutions that spring to mind he could have used. I am entitled to write a revue As a customer i don't appreciate Kevin's personal response via email But it does show his arrogance and his lacking in customer service. Regards Natalie Hi Natalie Thank you for your enquiry and taking the time to visit our Display Yard on Sunday. My apologises for not been able to spend more time with you and are disappointed that you feel you didn't get the attention you expected. I did explain the situation to you and that the people I was with had arrived 50 minutes late. I have tried calling you several times, which is what I said I would do, to discuss which pool you were wanting and also where it was to be positioned on your property. If you don't answer your phone and prefer to correspond via Product Review on the Internet there is not much more I can do for you.

Nice product disappointed with multiple after sales concerns.

While we appreciate that somethings aren’t always perfect, it’s the business owners attitude and the lack of response to customer feedback that has led to us not recommending Riverina.

We contacted the office after handover to advise our concerns with the finish of the surface in multiple spots on the pool. After multiple calls to [name removed], the owner attended same day and rather than providing assurance he rocked up arms crossed and dismissed our concerns the moment he arrived.

There were several spots along the pool edge that we were not happy with that had scratches, gel coat patches and I was told words to the effect of “when you buy a brand new car it’s going to have defects” and “I’m not fixing that or that or that” leaving us shocked at the contrast in attitude to that of [name removed], who was fantastic at the time of signing.

The electric booster heater and slab was mounted by their chosen tradesmen ATOP OF an actively connected retic sprinkler, despite bringing that to the attention of the OWNER of the business on the day he attended no single offer to correct it has been made over the last 3 weeks leading us to isolate it in full for safety reasons.

It was the landscapers (who have been nothing but fantastic but we won’t name here for wanting to provide direct feedback on their own website) who were left to reveal to us that the pool itself wasn’t square to the house.

This meant a touch of panic on the day they put the decking framework in; we were left to choose between losing inches in one of the corner seats or losing the decking itself being square.

I’d requested that at least one or two spots be fixed on the pool surface, [name removed] paid lip service about two spots but despite being paid in full at handover prior the decking, and many weeks after handover payment there has been zero contact regarding our concerns by anybody at Riverina.

Their accounts team however were very quick to follow up on settlement of the account via email once the decking was completed. This leads us to believe our concerns have been fully dismissed by [name removed] and the Riverina team, which only adds further to our disappointment given the safety implications of having a live piece of electrical equipment mounted directly atop a pressurised water outlet, the pool not being square to the house, and the cosmetic concerns.

Do we like our pool? Yes, having a pool is a lovely addition to our home. Would we recommend Riverina?

This is based purely on the attitude and mentality of the owner himself when attending the premises, the cost of our investment in full and the lack of ownership or followup on the issues that we raise many weeks ago.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great pool, fantastic communication and 5star after service

We bought a riverina pool with a glassfilter that has sensors for ph and chlorine, and a chlorinator. The pool went in very smoothly, everything according to plan and everything was as per our order. After a couple of months the filter broke and all the glass ended up in the pool. One phonecall and Riverina organised to replace the faulty filter. Now after 2 and a bit years of us using the pool the cover for the light fel off. I asked Riverina if they sell them, or if they could tell me where to buy them and they just send me a new one. That is service you dont see much anymore. Very happy we went with a Riverina pool

Hi Marlies Thank you for your feed back. Glad that all is still going well with your pool. If you have any other concerns in the future please feel free to contact us. Kind regards Riverina Pools

Great pool and great service

We are over the moon with our pool. Vernon made us feel as ease from the very beginning and guided us through the entire process. Whenever we needed him he was there. The final product is great. Credit to Vernon who went above and beyond and our dream backyard with a fantastic pool is now a reality.

Hi Clare Thank you for your positive comments and hope you enjoy your pool in the coming summer. If you have any questions please contact us at any time Regards Riverina Pools

Started ok, got very frustrating

Started out well but then turned into a very disappointing and frustrating experience. New pool has a leak and the response and attention from Riverina is very disappointing. It will take them almost 2 weeks until someone is even coming out to look at it and requires constant phone calls to follow up and find out what is (or more accurately isn't) happening. Dealt with multiple staff (office, sales, state manager), all made promises, but none were kept. Can not say that I would recommend these guys.

Hi Olaf As you are aware our state manager is attending to your concerns as quick as possible. At this point no leaks have been found with the testing that we have conducted but we have employed a leak detection professional with sonic equipment to check for any possible leaks today. Please be assured that all of our procedures are carried out in accordance with Australian standards.Hi, I appreciate that you are getting the right people involved. However, my review is about the amount of phone calls I had to make to ensure someone is organising for the right people to come out and to get an update. Also, it took a week and a number of calls for the state manager to get involved and as I said in the original email, 10 days for anyone to eveb come to site.

Fantastic

Highly recommend Riverina. The whole process has been amazing. Vern you are a legend. Terry the digger amazing, phil and his team outstanding, AGL cranes you guys were fantastic and hilarious. I had 8 pool quotes but kept coming back to your style pools, colours and mineral system. Nothing was ever to hard. Vern you are a massive support you go above and beyond your job you are a huge asset to Riverina. Your a great communicator and really care about your clients.

Thanks Rushy So glad to hear all went will with the complete process. If you have any queries at s later stage please feel free to contact us. If you have an opportunity would like some photos of your pool when you have finished your landscaping. Once again thank you Regards Riverina Pools

Hassle free installation and hand over.

We built a new house and had to have the pool installed before the house was completed.
The Riverina team advised us along the way, installed the pool when the builder was ready and came back when we were ready for hand over!
It now looks great and the kids love it!

Hi Carl Thank you for your comments. The photos you have sent throughout brilliant Regards Riverina Pools

Wonderful experience with Riverina!

We had a wonderful experience with Riverina Pools Perth. Our pool was put in last week and we are so happy with it. Riverina have been wonderful to deal with and we are so impressed with the quality of the pool and the high standard of workmanship from the installers and all tradesmen involved. It's so important to have quality tradesmen doing the work, everyone involved did an amazing job, they really exceeded my expectations and were so lovely and helpful. We were very nervous about putting in our first pool, we shouldn't have been. Nothing was a problem for Riverina, even installing in our tiny backyard, full of limestone, with very little space to work in was no issue for them. We researched every pool company before signing with Riverina. They were by far the best with price and quality. We highly recommend Riverina Pools.

Hi Claire We are happy to hear their all went well for you and we are sure you will enjoy many hours around your pool with family and friends. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us. Kind regards Riverina Pools

Would avoid using Riverina at all costs

Please be aware when purchasing a pool from Riverina that the pool colours / patterns may vary as stated on there website and in the brochure. In our case this was vast! We chose ours from a sample supplied by the pool company to which was also extremely different from what we now have in the ground.
We Immediately contacted Riverina following the installation of the pool asking for there help, we were informed that this colour/pattern was what i had signed for in the contract and if we didn’t like it we could sell it on “gumtree”. No body from Riverina has been to look at the pool to assess the pool finish, they are not interested. We have had the worst experience with Riverina Pools and would not recommend them.

Dear Mark We are disappointed that you are dissatisfied with the colour pattern of your pool It is made clear in our brochure that the manufactured product may not match exactly to the samples. In this instance, the variance between what you selected and what you have been supplied is minor and within the variance levels that we disclose to our customers when they select the particular type of finish you have chosen. Please be assured that all of our swimming pools go through a vigorous quality assessment process in accordance with Australian Standards before they leave our factory and installed. We are happy to further discuss your options and otherwise wish you all the best with your new swimming pool. Regards Riverina Pools

Perfect Pool Experience

We are first time pool owners and couldn’t be happier with our experience with Riverina (WA). Our quote and ordering experience with Will at Rockingham was seamless, pressure and hassle free. Having read many horror stories a pool contract is a nerve wracking thing to enter in to and we couldn’t have had a more hassle free experience. The WA office staff were extremely helpful and very responsive when we had queries, we were provided with good schedule information the whole way along and pretty much everything happened exactly as we were told it would happen. We got good advice, their trades are professional and clearly know what they’re doing & had great support all round. We could not be happier with the beautiful pool we have at the end of this process. More than happy to recommend Riverina and send thanks to the staff we dealt with.

Malinda & Shannon, Baldivis

Hi Mal Thank you for your comments. We here at Riverina are glad to hear that the whole experience met your expectations and beyond. If you require any other information please feel free to contact us. Enjoy your pool Regards Riverina

Exceptional service and support

I'm a 1st time pool owner and Vince and Julie in Melbourne were great, guiding us through the process. And they didn't try selling us product we didn't need. The contractors they sent to do the job were A1. They were very respectful of our property and did a great job, giving us handy pool-keeping tips along the way. A testament to their good work is when you see other tradies that came in afterwards saying how neat and well they had finished the job. The fibreglass pool itself is built like a boat and sat beautifully in its place. The recommended equipment also helps keep maintenance to a minimum. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Hi Jason Thank you for your positive comments. Please contact us if you need any help and enjoy your new pool Regards Riverina Pools

Owner front and centre

Owner terrific to deal with throughout process of pool construction, installation and follow up. Had a few hiccups but he dealt with them promptly and easily.

Hi Paula Thank you for your positive remarks. If you need assistance in the future please feel free to contact us Kind regards Riverina Pools

Excellent Service, High Quality Product, Highly Recommended

Riverina Pools recently supplied and installed our new fibreglass pool. The level of service provided went above and beyond what was expected. Murray and his team communicated with us every step of the way and made the process easy and transparent. We were always aware of what was happening at each stage and when it was happening. What would be a complicated process of organising a pool installation, to us seemed easy and seamless. Now that our pool is in, we are finding it easy to manage because of the high quality systems installed and the after sales service that we have received. Murray and his team are experienced, professional and come highly recommended.

Hi Mel We are so glad that you found our complete team helpful through out the whole experience. Enjoy your pool this summer Kind regards Riverina Pools

Best quality and value pools on the market

As a paver I always turn up to clients who have been looked after by Riverina from the initial stages through to the end, making life easy and bringing with it a feeling of job satisfaction to be associated with a company that goes above and beyond to ensure people will consistently recommend their services to friends and family without hesitation.

Good experience

Very professional company to deal with.

The installers particularly were very experienced and did a great job.

We had a couple of tricky parts to our installation and their experience was invaluable.

Hi Brad Thank you for your kind words. I will pass your comment on to the complete team and if you have any questions later feel free to call Kind regards Riverina Pools

Great Product and Service!

Thank you to Riverina for providing the product and service standard we were looking for. Thank you Paul for your patience, guidance, time and professionalism, which made the decision making process for us less stressful and more reassuring. We were most impressed with Jeff and his team of installers. Especially when they hit water and the installation became quite difficult, they persevered and never looked to compromise the quality of the installation and the final result looks great. All the contractors you use are of excellent standard and have made sure all details are explained well to us. As I said at the start, this is the standard we were hoping for and is in stark contrast to many horror stories we had heard about from other companies. We are so pleased we decided on Riverina Pools and will recommend you at any opportunity.

Great Value for money

Thank you for making our new Pool experience easy and smooth. We appreciate the great , friendly and efficient service.

Hi Adell Thank you for the positive feed back

Great service, excellent product, well priced and real people.

I am very happy to refer anyone to Riverina. From their non-sales and very knowledgeable sales approach, they then found a way when no other pool company could. We knew two others that were getting pools installed around the same time, and they have had major issues. The process was smooth, and we had a great experience with every staff member through the whole through.

Hi Adam Thank you for your feed back. It is great to hear that the whole Riverina team from sales through to installation and hand over went well. If you have any questions in the future please contact us Regards Riverina Pools