3.8

3.3

Kris
KrisPeel, WA

after service

Today i had Sean & Jerry from after sales service maintenance come out to fix up our installation. These two guys were so particular in there work as you could see they took pride in what they did with how they left the job.
They redone the entire setup & even installed an extra bit to help with the flow of the pump.
These two should be commended for their work. If you need maintenance for your pool i recommend getting these guys first.
Thanks guys, appreciate your efforts Show details ·  1
Serena J.
Serena J.Perth, WA2 posts

Zero after sale service

Have not been able to use pool for 10 months after faulty equipment and there has been zero help or after sale service, save yourself a lot of headaches and money and use a different company...terrible customer service Show details
Rushy
Rushy6 posts

Stay away

Riverina has been brought out by Aquatic Leisure Technologies Pty Ltd . The new company does not offer any warranties from Riverina they have used that excuse. I am now going to consumer affairs as well as reporting this company to SPASA Australia. This was my email l response from Aquatic Leisure Technologies Pty Ltd. Please be advised that the owner of Riverina Pools has sold the business to Aquatic Leisure Technologies since installing your pool (March 19, 2020). This does mean that we aren’t able to truly assist with this problem as any liabilities remain with the previous owner of Riverina. Show details
trevor
trevor

Do Not Purchase ,Damaged caused currently over $100,000

Our pool failed within weeks of installation, Have commenced legal action.
Currently still the same poor installers used and the State manager Mark Hudson who will lie from start to finish to get a sale in South Australia, regardless of the new financial owner Aqua leisure in WA who seemed to ignore their poor performance in SA.
Please contact me for full report of this complaint before purchasing a pool . Show details
kazambo77
kazambo77Southern and Hills, SA3 posts

Speak up to get the job done

Salesman signed me up on the premise that the pool would be in by Oct/Nov.
This didnt happen & my pool wasn't in the ground until the start of this year.

After many tradies told me of really bad pool installers, Riverina did right by me in the end & the pool has been admired by many. Show details ·  3

KS R
KS RPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent service , great experience!

We had the best experience dealing with Riverina Pools from the start of the decision making to the handover day.

We have visited all the pools display centers of various companies in Joondalup, and Kevin from Riverina Pools was the most straightforward and transparent in regards to all the costs and about the whole process. After having met with him twice, we knew straight away which company we were going with.

After signing the contract the customer service team took over, and again it was absolute pleasure working with all of the team . Very smooth sailing , no issues on the way , all inquiries and requests were addressed straight away , no additional costs . Very happy ! Show details ·  1

Don Sly
Don SlyPerth, WA2 posts

Disappointing

Retic ripped out, pool damaged by pencil compactes not repaired, pump leaking from damaged O ring costing me money in lost water, no blanket to date supposedly Friday. And communication poor at best Show details
Caroline
CarolineSouth Australia2 posts

Riverina Pools   DM

Hi Caroline, we are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience. The team will make contact with the South Australian branch and get back to you as soon as possible!

Roger Whyte
Roger Whyte Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Thanks for the fantastic job on installation and handover of our new pool amazing after service and all in a timely fashion , we can now enjoy our new pool in time for Christmas  Show details ·  1
Riverina pools
Riverina pools Perth, WA

Riverina pools

We were very happy with the service, they helped with every enquiry from start to finish. Everyone on the team was friendly and very helpful. Couldn’t be happier with our pool. Thanks Riverina Show details ·  1
Mike and Tracy B
Mike and Tracy BPerth, WA

Riverina Pools Rockingham

After obtaining a number of quotes we chose Riverina Pools Rockingham thanks to Will Craik, the price was right, the sales advice was spot on, the pool size was what hubby wanted. The different services we dealt with along our pool journey (Grout Injection guys, Crane guys, Compliance Team, Foreman, the Digging guys, the Electricians and last but not least the lovely Handover couple). It was a bit of an anxious process but I guess it would be for a couple of first time pool owners, but all went well and super happy we chose Riverina Pools Rockingham we would certainly recommend to others. Show details ·  1
Zoe
ZoePerth, WA5 posts

Pool install

Just wanting to leave a review after install of our new pool...
... this whole process has been amazing from start to finish and could not of ran any smoother if you tried. Everyone has listened to what we wanted, took the time to go through things and answered many silly questions I have had. Everyone that has come has greeted me, hubby and the kids and had many conversations whether it was about the pool or just random weekend plans. All contractors were amazing and represented their company really well. They were all polite, courteous and all approachable. My family would like to say a massive thank you and I would 100% recommend Riverina Pools Joondalup to anyone looking for a pool. Thank you. Zoe - Butler. Show details ·  1
Andrew Adams
Andrew AdamsPerth, WA2 posts

Love our new pool

From start to finish everything went well no hidden cost at all. Everything was planned very well. Can’t wait for the summer. Show details ·  1
Craig B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
  • +2Thumbnail
Craig B.

It has now been over a week. The chlorinator pod has been installed. No response from management. I have now contacted head office by email to see if I can get a response to fix the issues.

Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Just signed up with Kevin Joondalup for our new Riverina pool. We chose Riverina due to the customer service we received from him when we first starting looking at pool companies last year for our future build. Kevin was professional without being pushy. He followed up with information as agreed and made the whole process of selecting a pool very easy. We are looking forward to the installation in the coming months! Show details ·  1

Helen F.
Helen F.

Any reviews from the Bunbury wa area

Brian

My Riverina pool is about 3 yrs old and the 2 LED lights have stopped working but I can't find any paperwork to show me how the lights are fitted or how to remove it says sunline on the control panel but again can't find any information on this product.I also contact Rivera who say the got bought out so all my info would have been deleted I called into the showroom but the guy didn't seem to know either he said we since changed to LED Light supplier as we had problems with that light any one else had this problem and can tell me how to remove the light
I taken off the collar to expose the light and backing plate but can't see no screws looks like its glued on ?

Riverina Pools   DM

Hi Brian, please email customer.service@aqualeisure.com.au with your best contact information and we'll see what we can do to help! Thanks for getting in touch.

Brian

I did the answer above said light should twist out ? If not go your local pool shop
Apprently all previous customers details have gone since the take over