Riverina Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Riverina Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (12)

KS R
KS RPerth, WA

Excellent service , great experience!

We had the best experience dealing with Riverina Pools from the start of the decision making to the handover day.

We have visited all the pools display centers of various companies in Joondalup, and Kevin from Riverina Pools was the most straightforward and transparent in regards to all the costs and about the whole process. After having met with him twice, we knew straight away which company we were going with.

After signing the contract the customer service team took over, and again it was absolute pleasure working with all of the team . Very smooth sailing , no issues on the way , all inquiries and requests were addressed straight away , no additional costs . Very happy !

Don Sly
Don SlyPerth, WA

Disappointing

Retic ripped out, pool damaged by pencil compactes not repaired, pump leaking from damaged O ring costing me money in lost water, no blanket to date supposedly Friday. And communication poor at best

Caroline
CarolineSouth Australia

Disgusting customer service, worst service ever received

Customer ServiceRiverina Pools

Hi Caroline, we are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience. The team will make contact with the South Australian branch and get back to you as soon as possible!

Roger Whyte
Roger Whyte Perth, WA

Thanks for the fantastic job on installation and handover of our new pool amazing after service and all in a timely fashion , we can now enjoy our new pool in time for Christmas

Customer ServiceRiverina Pools

Hi Roger, thanks for your 5-star review! Very pleasing to hear that you'll be able to share your new pool with family and friends these holidays, we hope you get plenty of use out of it.

Riverina pools

We were very happy with the service, they helped with every enquiry from start to finish. Everyone on the team was friendly and very helpful. Couldn’t be happier with our pool. Thanks Riverina

Riverina Pools Rockingham

After obtaining a number of quotes we chose Riverina Pools Rockingham thanks to Will Craik, the price was right, the sales advice was spot on, the pool size was what hubby wanted. The different services we dealt with along our pool journey (Grout Injection guys, Crane guys, Compliance Team, Foreman, the Digging guys, the Electricians and last but not least the lovely Handover couple). It was a bit of an anxious process but I guess it would be for a couple of first time pool owners, but all went well and super happy we chose Riverina Pools Rockingham we would certainly recommend to others.

Customer ServiceRiverina Pools

Thank you Mike & Tracy, great to hear that our team have ticked boxes accross the board! Always hard to know what to expect as a first time owner but hopefully this good experience will help for next time around. We hope you enjoy your pool.

Zoe
ZoePerth, WA

Pool install

Just wanting to leave a review after install of our new pool...
... this whole process has been amazing from start to finish and could not of ran any smoother if you tried. Everyone has listened to what we wanted, took the time to go through things and answered many silly questions I have had. Everyone that has come has greeted me, hubby and the kids and had many conversations whether it was about the pool or just random weekend plans. All contractors were amazing and represented their company really well. They were all polite, courteous and all approachable. My family would like to say a massive thank you and I would 100% recommend Riverina Pools Joondalup to anyone looking for a pool. Thank you. Zoe - Butler.

Customer ServiceRiverina Pools

Thank you Zoe, this is very much appreciated by all of us. We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a good experience and wish you many happy days of swimming ahead!

Andrew Adams
Andrew AdamsPerth, WA

Love our new pool

From start to finish everything went well no hidden cost at all. Everything was planned very well. Can’t wait for the summer.

Customer ServiceRiverina Pools

Hi Andrew, thank you very much for such a great review! We hope summer brings many happy hours swimming in your new pool. Thanks from the whole Riverina team.

Craig B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong datum height shoddy coping work

• +3Thumbnail
Craig B.

It has now been over a week. The chlorinator pod has been installed. No response from management. I have now contacted head office by email to see if I can get a response to fix the issues.

Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Just signed up with Kevin Joondalup for our new Riverina pool. We chose Riverina due to the customer service we received from him when we first starting looking at pool companies last year for our future build. Kevin was professional without being pushy. He followed up with information as agreed and made the whole process of selecting a pool very easy. We are looking forward to the installation in the coming months!

Customer ServiceRiverina Pools

Hi Scott. Thank you for your positive comments and enjoy your pool over the xmas break. If you need any advice in the future please contact us
Regards
Riverina pools

Kris
KrisPeel, WA

Salesman had excellent knowledge

Never officially went through with Riverina due to other circumstances. However I can say that out of every pool salesman I spoke to in the MANDURAH/ROCKINGHAM area Will Craik from the ROCKINGHAM store was by far the most knowledgeable I had ever come across. He didn’t crap about anything by trying to get us to do things that weren’t necessary & he was able to point out things that other salesman could not. We had a little drama with the office staff but overall if I were to put a pool in I would definitely recommend going to see Will. There prices for what you get were also the most competitive out of any of the other companies I went to.

NatPerth, WA

Really disappointing experience.

Good morning Nat
Sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately the clients with our consultant arrived late for their appointment which in turn affected your meeting with our consultant.
Our apologies

scooter
scooterWestern Australia

Nice product disappointed with multiple after sales concerns.

Great pool, fantastic communication and 5star after service

We bought a riverina pool with a glassfilter that has sensors for ph and chlorine, and a chlorinator. The pool went in very smoothly, everything according to plan and everything was as per our order. After a couple of months the filter broke and all the glass ended up in the pool. One phonecall and Riverina organised to replace the faulty filter. Now after 2 and a bit years of us using the pool the cover for the light fel off. I asked Riverina if they sell them, or if they could tell me where to buy them and they just send me a new one. That is service you dont see much anymore. Very happy we went with a Riverina pool

Clair
ClairAdelaide

Great pool and great service

We are over the moon with our pool. Vernon made us feel as ease from the very beginning and guided us through the entire process. Whenever we needed him he was there. The final product is great. Credit to Vernon who went above and beyond and our dream backyard with a fantastic pool is now a reality.

Hi Clare
Thank you for your positive comments and hope you enjoy your pool in the coming summer. If you have any questions please contact us at any time
Regards