Rivers

2.0

Lovely dress

Had an issue with the purchase but was easily resolved. Will shop again. Very happy with other dresses I purchased. Large range of dresses and accessories available as well as men's wear

Golden oldie

Golden oldieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service

Easy to find, great range of products, all items were as stated and perfect fit. All together a good experience.Will certainly use this site again.Thank you for the prompt posting.

AmeliaH

AmeliaHSydney, NSW

Great selection of items as always, wasn’t an issue when I placed current online order and notified of an item out of stock, other then that service is always great and staff are friendly and very prompt with any issues

Alison

AlisonHobart, TAS

Super soft Boots

Boots are a great fit and are great to wear. Really impressed with quality and the fact that they didn't take too long to arrive. Looks great with nice jeans.

Sizing Slightly large

Perfect Website for Rivers Shopping

Due to my disability the Rivers Online store is a perfect way for me to shop. Website very easy to navigate with an accurate available stock listed & a very speedy delivery

young dot com

young dot comLaunceston, TAS

shopping made easy

We usually shop in person at our store here in Tasmania, but it was not practical this time so tried out the on line store. Was very pleased with the wide range on offer, unfortunately, this time some were not as described, but there was not a problem returning just part of the order.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Bruce H.

Bruce H.

Turning Shoddy

Arbiter

Arbiter

Overpriced garbage that breaks too soon.

Their products are cheap yes, but you're still not going to get value for money. Go somewhere else for a better price point. The stitching on the back of two pairs of boots failed in exactly the same before the soles were anywhere near wearing through.

MARIE

MARIEMid North Coast, NSW

Rivers... You're The Best.

Website is very easy to navigate with a fabulous range of products at great prices. The quality of all products is excellent and if there is an item that's faulty... It can be returned without drama. Very satisfied with everything.

Bradley Bennett

Bradley BennettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what I was looking for

Super easy to shop on-line at rivers and the delivery response was very quick, had my items within a couple days of ordering. Would shop at rivers on-line again. Very satisfied

Ligaya

LigayaSydney, NSW

My purchases

easy to navigate and good range of product. I received my orders but 2 of them are faulty, emailed customer's service twice and sent photo and got a refund after 3 emails

Sizing Slightly large
Angry

AngryHobart, TAS

Great service !

Sourcing the product Online was easy & was able to replace my favourite pair of jeans. Fantastic ! Tracing my order was good & received it on time. Happy to order online again.

Pricing

Was very happy with timing and care received with my issue. Customer care staff were very helpful and understanding and were very quick with acting on my issue. Felt like I was a human not just a number.

Product Appearance As advertised

Blisteringly fast customer service.

It's a terrific shopping experience, the site remembers what you've done and enables many shall I/shan't I deliberations even once you've got to the checkout stage. You can be really sure before submitting.
AND less than 24 hours before receiving the email to say my items were on their way.

Helly

HellyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Convenience +

Easy To Navigate. Unfortunately, One (1) Item I REALLY Wanted & Was Looking Forward To, Was Unavailable After Ordered, However, Refund Processed Very Quickly. Good River's Quality. Satisfied (Mostly) Will Shop Again!

Sizing Slightly small

Unsatisfied

I received a faulty pants but i did received the refund and i did not received my order but i received a refund not my choice. I reported it to customer service and they said it can not be replaced only refund but when i read one of the comments, their missing items was given to them.

Raelene R.

Raelene R.Western District, VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I had done a fairly big order and whilst there were two items missing when delivered, I sent through a request to find out what had happened, and they looked into it straight away. When I checked my emails later in that day, I checked the time the response was sent through, and it was within five minutes of when I sent through the request, and the goods I enquired about were on their way! I am so grateful for such quick and wonderful customer service!

AsukaH

AsukaHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect User Experience

Keo V.

Keo V.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to navigate

Easy to navigate and fast response w customer care through email if you're wondering why some of your items are taking so long to reach you. Love their work shoes range. It's so comfortable as I'm on my feet all day working in a big retail store. I've got small but wide feet too.

Ann

Ann

Cancelled my Order when there's Stock!

I placed an online Order and there was no news. So I followed up and messaged them on Facebook. Guess what? They said sorry no stock and deleted my Order and refunded me. I went to their website and checked and there were stock of the items. (How stupid was that??)

Asked for a return call from the Supervisor and guess what? He replied on FB and said that he called me but couldn't reach my number when I was not even using my phone (???!!) Liars and lazy ppl working from their Philippines call centre. Shocking customer service! Minus zero star rating.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Laura L

Laura Lasked

Online store

I ordered my dad some jeans and tracksuit pants the week before Father’s Day and have not received them yet nor have I received any correspondence from you in regards to tracking my order. How much longer do I need to wait?
Laura Love

Small Business Owner

Small Business Ownerasked

Online store

Why the same product's price changes in one day's time? I was in Rivers at Fairfield shop yesterday and I check the price for men's Rivers Leather Boat Shoes was $50.00 and today ( Monday 29/06/2020) the price is $77.00? Can anyone please explain it for me?

Marlene L.asked

Online store

Hi.Is there anyone here who could tell me how to cancel order from Rivers?It's been 2months since I ordered a product with Rivers but it's almost 2months now and the product hasn't arrived yet.

lindy
lindy

If you paid with paypal you can lodge a claim with them for a refund. I had the same experience with Rivers and the only time I got a response was when I lodged a claim with paypal. Or maybe your bank can reclaim the money if you paid with a credit card. My goods did eventually arrive after 7 weeks!!!!

Alpaca
Alpaca

I'd like to suggest that Rivers online customers go to the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission - ACCC (https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/complaints-problems/make-a-consumer-complaint) follow the instructions there, and lodge a formal complaint. I will be doing this, and the more people who contact the ACCC, the more likely it is that Rivers can be stopped from behaving in this unethical and seemingly illegal way.

Marlene L.

Thank you so much Lindy and Alpaca.I didn't pay with paypal.I will try to the bank if they could do something for me to get my money back.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands