Riverwest.com.au

Riverwest.com.au

Melinda L.

Melinda L.Sydney, NSW

Great uniforms, excellent communication and fast delivery

Riverwest were really easy to work with, plenty of range in uniforms to choose from. Excellent communication and really fast delivery in a busy time. The quality of the uniforms was excellent and it looked exactly as the website described.

Eric Mato

Eric MatoPerth, WA

Excellent service

This is the second year in a row ive ordered with Riverwest and I am very happy with our polo’s and singlets. Quality is very good and the service is exceptional you get response to your queries almost immediately. I would be back. Thank you to Kathleen and Lisa for your professional services.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Basketball Uniforms

I am very happy with the basketball uniforms I ordered from Riverwest. The website is very easy to navigate with an excellent variety of uniforms to choose from at very reasonable prices. The sizing on the website is exactly true to the uniforms we received and they look great. Most impressive has been the communication with Riverwest who responded immediately to my questions and confirmation of my order via email. The uniforms were delivered to my home before the expected date. I would recommend Riverwest and will use them again.

Harry

HarryPerth, WA

Exactly as we hoped

The team at Riverwest have been very accommodating. Responses to queries have been prompt. Delivery was at the short end of stated time frame. Shirts looked as good as we hoped. Images placed exactly as indicated, and quality was very good.

michelle

michelle

Basketball uniforms

Great communication and help when ordering. The basketball uniforms were great quality. This is the second time I've ordered through them for my kids teams. Great price and turn around time!

Highly Recommend

Very happy with the polo shirts . They fit very well and are very good quality
An excellent range of shirts that are not available in the retail shops.

Very quick efficient service

Anne and Tony

Anne and TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I've used these guys a few times now & HIGHLY RECOMMEND them. They respond quickly to.my emails despite sending late at night (at times), my deliveries have been earlier than quoted lead time &, uniforms have been well received (by Team Members). Thanks very much team, I look forward to using you again

Just what I asked for.

Really happy with the shirts they supplied. I tried to go local for my work shirts, but they couldn't offer the range of styles, or match the price of Riverwest. Will purchase from again when the time comes.

So impressed such high quality for an affordable price.

Jerseys arrived today and we are so impressed, such great quality for such an affordable price. Aswell as this Lisa and her team kept us updated throughout the whole process and would reply to any email we sent almost instantly. Big Thankyou to you guys.

Tyler

TylerPerth, WA

Absolutely Amazing, even better than I thought

Very nice people, helped out very well and gave us the exact design we asked for (which other companies wouldn't offer), very good pricing and can't believe how good the uniform came out.

Ja5perl0la

Ja5perl0laSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!

We received our basketball shirts in the post yesterday, much quicker than expected. Great quality and true to size. Our team is going to look great in them, and we can’t wait to show them off at the game this weekend. Thank you!

These guys never disappoint

I have been using Riverwest for several years to make custom designed dye sublimated polo shirts based upon my own artwork. They have never failed to impress, always very helpful and super capable even with my increasingly complex demands, they have done amazing work always on time with fantastic communication. I can't fault them for the quality of their work and the price point is great as well.

John M.

John M.South East Queensland, QLD

High quality, low cost

Jerseys arrived quickly, and customer service was great. Material seems high quality and the design is exactly as I imagined. Would definitely recommend to any one else looking for custom basketball jerseys

Kascie

KascieMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome product and service

We have ordered multiple times and different items and every time we get great quality and amazing service. Highly recommended to anyone looking for shirts and uniforms. Can’t fault them.

Terrific shirts, terrific service

• +1Thumbnail

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Exceptional quality and customer service

We ordered polo shirts with embroidered logo for our workplace. Communication from Liz and the team were thorough and detailed. They ensured we were happy with the colour selection and fabric quality. The product was true to size and shipping arrived at the advised timeframe. I would highly recommend.

Nick M

Nick M

Basketball jerseys and shorts

I ordered a team set of basketball singlets and shorts and the whole process could not have been easier. I received prompt responses from the team at Riverwest upon placing my order and was kept up to date throughout. The uniforms arrived within the quoted timeframe and the quality is fantastic. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Good quality shirts with quality customer service

Very happy with my 2 “trial” orders I’ve done so far, my photos have come out perfect on the shirts. Will definitely have more made. Shirts are comfy and fit well. Staff are quick to reply with any email queries and very accomodating with requests to change design during the mock up stage. Highly recommend Riverwest. Thanks again team.

Ryan V.

Ryan V.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price, great quality. great service

We ordered dye sublimation polo shirts for our team and have found the shirts to be very good quality. Riverwest were super easy to deal with and the price was right. Couldn't ask for more and will be buying again in future.

Ben G.

Ben G.North Queensland, QLD

Amazing product amazing service

Riverwest was so easy to deal with the staff are very helpful and accommodating. Find the products and pricing was a breeze. As this was my first time ordering any workwear I was very sceptical but dealing with riverwest put me at ease. Quality of the clothing is perfect and the sizes are the right fit. Will definitely ordering again soon.