Riverwest.com.au

Riverwest.com.au

Anne and Tony

Anne and TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I've used these guys a few times now & HIGHLY RECOMMEND them. They respond quickly to.my emails despite sending late at night (at times), my deliveries have been earlier than quoted lead time &, uniforms have been well received (by Team Members). Thanks very much team, I look forward to using you again

Just what I asked for.

Really happy with the shirts they supplied. I tried to go local for my work shirts, but they couldn't offer the range of styles, or match the price of Riverwest. Will purchase from again when the time comes.

SizingTrue to size

So impressed such high quality for an affordable price.

Jerseys arrived today and we are so impressed, such great quality for such an affordable price. Aswell as this Lisa and her team kept us updated throughout the whole process and would reply to any email we sent almost instantly. Big Thankyou to you guys.

Tyler

TylerPerth, WA

Absolutely Amazing, even better than I thought

Very nice people, helped out very well and gave us the exact design we asked for (which other companies wouldn't offer), very good pricing and can't believe how good the uniform came out.

Ja5perl0la

Ja5perl0laSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!

We received our basketball shirts in the post yesterday, much quicker than expected. Great quality and true to size. Our team is going to look great in them, and we can’t wait to show them off at the game this weekend. Thank you!

These guys never disappoint

I have been using Riverwest for several years to make custom designed dye sublimated polo shirts based upon my own artwork. They have never failed to impress, always very helpful and super capable even with my increasingly complex demands, they have done amazing work always on time with fantastic communication. I can't fault them for the quality of their work and the price point is great as well.

John M.

John M.South East Queensland, QLD

High quality, low cost

Jerseys arrived quickly, and customer service was great. Material seems high quality and the design is exactly as I imagined. Would definitely recommend to any one else looking for custom basketball jerseys

Kascie

KascieMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome product and service

We have ordered multiple times and different items and every time we get great quality and amazing service. Highly recommended to anyone looking for shirts and uniforms. Can’t fault them.

Terrific shirts, terrific service

• +1

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Exceptional quality and customer service

We ordered polo shirts with embroidered logo for our workplace. Communication from Liz and the team were thorough and detailed. They ensured we were happy with the colour selection and fabric quality. The product was true to size and shipping arrived at the advised timeframe. I would highly recommend.

Nick M

Nick M

Basketball jerseys and shorts

I ordered a team set of basketball singlets and shorts and the whole process could not have been easier. I received prompt responses from the team at Riverwest upon placing my order and was kept up to date throughout. The uniforms arrived within the quoted timeframe and the quality is fantastic. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Good quality shirts with quality customer service

Very happy with my 2 “trial” orders I’ve done so far, my photos have come out perfect on the shirts. Will definitely have more made. Shirts are comfy and fit well. Staff are quick to reply with any email queries and very accomodating with requests to change design during the mock up stage. Highly recommend Riverwest. Thanks again team.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Ryan V.

Ryan V.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price, great quality. great service

We ordered dye sublimation polo shirts for our team and have found the shirts to be very good quality. Riverwest were super easy to deal with and the price was right. Couldn't ask for more and will be buying again in future.

Ben G.

Ben G.North Queensland, QLD

Amazing product amazing service

Riverwest was so easy to deal with the staff are very helpful and accommodating. Find the products and pricing was a breeze. As this was my first time ordering any workwear I was very sceptical but dealing with riverwest put me at ease. Quality of the clothing is perfect and the sizes are the right fit. Will definitely ordering again soon.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Whole team LOVED their uniforms!

The team are VERY happy with the basketball uniforms! I would like to thank you for all your help with our order, even though the Corona Virus has delayed things, you were always very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way including replying to my emails within hours, not to mention the quality of the uniforms are excellent!

I can't thank you enough! We will definately order uniforms with you in the future.

Charlie

CharlieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, Fantastic service and communication

We buy our local team's netball uniforms from Riverwest. The dresses we buy are great quality and value for money. The team are always easy to communicate with via email. And they always deliver our bulk order ahead of schedule. They are one of the best and easiest companies I have ever had to deal with. Highly recommend them.

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent basketball outfits

It was very easy to navigate the store. There were loads of choices.
We are very happy with the finished products.
Delivered in good time too.
A very happy team.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

The sublimated polos we received were excellent quality and we order a lot from many suppliers!

The website is easy to navigate, we sent our graphics as PDF files and they came out perfectly first time.
The quality of the print is very high and the colours are vibrant.
The delivery by post was on time. Overall excellent value for money.

Jaidyn M.

Jaidyn M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and product!

Riverwest was excellent to deal with - they were very quick with responding to emails and answered any questions I had. We bought a number of basketball jerseys which were affordable, good quality for the price and were delivered quickly. Would definitely use them again in the future!

Chrissy Crow

Chrissy CrowNortheast, VIC

All I can say is fantastic.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised