Riverwest.com.au

Riverwest.com.au

Brand Manager for Riverwest.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2 Custom Polo Shirts.

I needed 2 shirts to wear for live streaming races in iRacing. A Small order made to my specs in quick time.
Custom logos and colors were no issue. Riverwest made this so easy.

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

One stop for basketball uniforms!

This is my third time ordering basketball uniforms from Riverwest! Ordering for teenage boys means they know exactly what they want to help them perform the ultimate slam dunk! ;)
I feel Riverwest has a wide selection to choose from as well as a wonderful customer service team behind the scenes to assist with any last minute enquiries.

Melinda L.
Melinda L.Sydney, NSW

Great uniforms, excellent communication and fast delivery

Riverwest were really easy to work with, plenty of range in uniforms to choose from. Excellent communication and really fast delivery in a busy time. The quality of the uniforms was excellent and it looked exactly as the website described.

Eric Mato
Eric MatoPerth, WA

Excellent service

This is the second year in a row ive ordered with Riverwest and I am very happy with our polo’s and singlets. Quality is very good and the service is exceptional you get response to your queries almost immediately. I would be back. Thank you to Kathleen and Lisa for your professional services.

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Basketball Uniforms

I am very happy with the basketball uniforms I ordered from Riverwest. The website is very easy to navigate with an excellent variety of uniforms to choose from at very reasonable prices. The sizing on the website is exactly true to the uniforms we received and they look great. Most impressive has been the communication with Riverwest who responded immediately to my questions and confirmation of my order via email. The uniforms were delivered to my home before the expected date. I would recommend Riverwest and will use them again.

Harry
HarryPerth, WA

Exactly as we hoped

The team at Riverwest have been very accommodating. Responses to queries have been prompt. Delivery was at the short end of stated time frame. Shirts looked as good as we hoped. Images placed exactly as indicated, and quality was very good.

michelle
michelle

Basketball uniforms

Great communication and help when ordering. The basketball uniforms were great quality. This is the second time I've ordered through them for my kids teams. Great price and turn around time!

Highly Recommend

Very happy with the polo shirts . They fit very well and are very good quality
An excellent range of shirts that are not available in the retail shops.

Very quick efficient service

Anne and Tony
Anne and TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I've used these guys a few times now & HIGHLY RECOMMEND them. They respond quickly to.my emails despite sending late at night (at times), my deliveries have been earlier than quoted lead time &, uniforms have been well received (by Team Members). Thanks very much team, I look forward to using you again

Just what I asked for.

Really happy with the shirts they supplied. I tried to go local for my work shirts, but they couldn't offer the range of styles, or match the price of Riverwest. Will purchase from again when the time comes.

So impressed such high quality for an affordable price.

Jerseys arrived today and we are so impressed, such great quality for such an affordable price. Aswell as this Lisa and her team kept us updated throughout the whole process and would reply to any email we sent almost instantly. Big Thankyou to you guys.

Tyler
TylerPerth, WA

Absolutely Amazing, even better than I thought

Very nice people, helped out very well and gave us the exact design we asked for (which other companies wouldn't offer), very good pricing and can't believe how good the uniform came out.

Ja5perl0la
Ja5perl0laSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!

We received our basketball shirts in the post yesterday, much quicker than expected. Great quality and true to size. Our team is going to look great in them, and we can’t wait to show them off at the game this weekend. Thank you!

These guys never disappoint

I have been using Riverwest for several years to make custom designed dye sublimated polo shirts based upon my own artwork. They have never failed to impress, always very helpful and super capable even with my increasingly complex demands, they have done amazing work always on time with fantastic communication. I can't fault them for the quality of their work and the price point is great as well.

John M.
John M.South East Queensland, QLD

High quality, low cost

Jerseys arrived quickly, and customer service was great. Material seems high quality and the design is exactly as I imagined. Would definitely recommend to any one else looking for custom basketball jerseys

Read more reviews - page 2

D9W
D9Wasked

Did you find another way to contact this company? I have ordered with them and they are currently 2 weeks late on the delivery. Seem to have the same issue as you where communication was great at the start but as soon as they got payment I can't seem to get a response from anyone.

Jo200
Jo200

Did you receive your items?

Sam
Sam

I also had same issue. They shipped me the wrong size singlets but once they had my money, they weren't interested. They will not refund or exchange them. Reputable online companies would at least exchange them if they didn't fit. You can't speak to anyone, there is no phone number or address on their website. They hide behind the internet and leave you hanging. Be careful.

Yan L.
Yan L.

SO D9W, did you recieved the order?

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands