Listing monitored by RJ Living

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (50)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (44) · Not as advertised (1)

Taylor V.
Taylor V.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love my new dining table! Exactly what I was expecting. Super easy to assemble, heavy! So you may need an extra hand of help. When it arrived it had a little chip on the leg but Chrisna from Customer Service was quick to help and was very lovely to deal with. Best customer service I’ve experienced for online furniture!

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Excellent service! A rug we ordered was no longer available but the help and service provided by Chrisna in particular was fantastic, and we were able to get a slightly smaller size.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A Stephens
A StephensSouthwest, VIC

Perfect products..again!

I've placed a number of orders with RJ Living this year and have been thoroughly pleased with the entire process.. fantastic products, beautifully made, great communication and any help from the RJ Living team has been offered willingly & professionally. Have purchased both the Edge Oval coffee table and the Layer nesting tables. Both pieces absolutely perfect for the rooms they were purchased for.

Natalie Graf
Natalie GrafGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome products & service

I have had multiple dealings with RJ Living and have been very impressed with their professionalism. Their products are perfectly curated and I always find things I love. My recent rug purchase has been amazing. Beautiful product and helpful delivery guys. Thanks and see you agin soon.

MDD
MDDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mantra Sideboard

First time I had ordered from RJ Living and this sideboard is exactly what I was looking for. Arrived quickly and the delivery guys were fabulous. The sideboard was packaged so well to protect it. I am so happy with this purchase I am already looking at other items online! Really high quality sideboard, highly recommend.

Zee
Zee

Consistently the best

I’ve ordered from RJ living on three separate occasions and in all cases I’ve received high quality products on time and with no issues.

Amanda
Amanda Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my Mirror!

Very easy purchase and great communication throughout. The mirror was so well packaged and the end to end purchase easy. I would definitely buy from RJ again.

RJ LivingRJ Living

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Jen Smith
Jen SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bar stools

We purchased 2 x bar stools last year and loved them so much we wanted 2 more!
The team at RJ living are fantastic, we received a lot of communication on when we can expect our delivery, which was prompt and efficient and within a timely manner. The quality of the bar stools are 100% on point!

Ant Sydney
Ant SydneySydney, NSW

We love our rug!

The RJ online experience was excellent. Beautiful range of rugs. Their customer service and delivery options were really good. Thanks!

Find out how RJ Living compares to other Furniture Shops

I am satisfied with the quality of the products and service

My husband assembled the furniture and my kids helped him. It was not difficult and the kids love that new experience.

Fatma
FatmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic quality love the look and great customer service.

Online use was very easy. Most products and items are in stock. Quality is excellent very easy to install. Very happy will use again.

Kate
Kate

Amazing service from start to finish

Wonderful service from RJ living from start to finish. From the delightful showroom staff, right through to their website, ease of ordering, communication along the way and professional, prompt and friendly delivery staff.

Couldn’t be happier with our coffee tables. Superior materials and quality and true to online images. 10 out of 10.

Jade
JadeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new couch. The wait was worth it.

I love my new couch from RJ Living. It's like sinking into a cloud. Wait was longer than expected due to Covid but that was to be expected. The delivery team did amazing job with getting it to the second floor. Love the quality!

Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best furniture and great customer service

I am loving my solid teak wood desk from RJ Living, it is just the best and unlike other desks that just look generic and made of subpar materials found elsewhere. I am currently waiting for my entertainment unit which I'm sure will be equally as fabulous. I also wanted to give a special shoutout to Chrisna who has been very prompt, friendly, and helpful with her customer service, as unfortunately I had to request for two other items to be returned and refunded due to the lack of space we have. Keep up the amazing work Team!

Excellent service

RJ Living was a pleasure to deal.
All queries in relation to the rug I purchased and delivery were answered promptly. They were flexible in allowing the item to be held in their warehouse until I was able to accept the delivery. The delivery process was extremely straight forward and efficient.