2.2

2.6
2.3
Job Satisfaction
2.4
Brand Manager for Road Angels? Claim your listing.

Sam S.
Sam S.

Road Angel

Don't go near them no matter how desperate you are. First they take $185 from you and never show up. Then they cancelled the tow and left me in the lurch. Now I'm chasing for my refund. Just Google tow truck near me in future.
Jordan Y.
Jordan Y.Victoria

Fast and efficient

Road Angels have helped with my daughter's car on numerous occasions. Most recently they assisted with a dying battery that refused to start and sold a new battery on the spot. On each occasion they have been there in less than an hour. Highly recommended!
Vicky
VickyMelbourne3 posts

Nightmare

They can’t provide service and charge you $185 first then you will never find how to contact them. All no is hiding only email to contact. Avoiding it’s nightmare! You will never find a real person to contact unless they choice to contact you what a smart business. Read some other review don’t know how this company would still exist. I would stay with racv and only racv in future.
Rahil Abhay
Rahil AbhaySydney, NSW

Emily R.
Emily R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Left us stranded, took payment without service

Waited 2 hours for service, technician called from wrong address and was told they don't service the area. No contact information and the money was taken instantly without the service provided. Highly discourage anyone from using the service if you don't want to be left stranded.
glendarnold
glendarnold

Didn’t turn up!!

Was suggested to me from my insurance after I got a flat battery in the city. No phone number to call only a online booking. No explanation of conditions or fees/cancellation . They charged my credit card straight away without advising this would be the case. I got a text to say they would be there within the hour. After an hour, I got a text to say they are on their way 35 mins away!!! I tried to cancel the service and there was no Phn number to contact them. Quick to take your money. I was able to cancel the job through the text & tracking. Not happy!!!
Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company I have ever delt with

I Called this terrible tow company and they tell me it will be under an hour as they were wrapping up a job close by. Then was told a further 30 to 40 minutes which turned out to be over an hour waiting. Waited another 2 hours so a total of 4 hours and still no truck to be seen. To say I’m furious is an understatement. The operator behind the phone lied through his teeth about knowing locations and times of the tow truck as i spoke to the tow truck driver and he never received the job until 2 hours after I ordered it .
Afrouz
AfrouzSydney, NSW4 posts

The worst costumer service ever!

My car got a flat battery, and no road assistant on my insurance policy. So, I was told to contact road angels which should go through the website. I asked for assistant and was told to stay with the car till the assistant arrives within an hour.

I’m in Chatswood Westfiled carpark for over 1.5 hours and after sending 2 emails to support team (there is no phone number for this site anywhere) have just received a text message that the assistant will arrive in 25 minutes.
They took the money in a blink of an eye, and no customer service.

Xena
XenaCentral West, NSW2 posts

Do NOT use this company!!!!

They don’t have a contact number and they charged $175 and responded with a ‘Technician is on there way’ after 20mins of waiting they send a message saying they have no technician available this is a fraud!!
I think the right thing to do is to check if there’s a technician available first before giving people hope and waisting their time
I was suggested this site by an insurance company to use as a one off I definitely won’t be using this company in the future!!!
Chelsea
ChelseaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Don't waste your time (or money)

Was recommended to call road angels by insurance company for a flat motorbike tyre. There is no number to call, only and online form. Filled it out and entered credit card details agreeing to pay $173 then waited. There was no real confirmation that I was getting a tow truck and after 15 mins a notification came through saying they would not be able to fulfill my request due to being too busy.

Money was immediately taken and was told it would be returned within 3-5 business days. Doesn't seem appropriate when they couldn't even fulfill my request. They shouldn't be so quick to take the money out. A bit of a joke of an operation!!

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful and rather quick

Was stuck in Horsham during a drive from Melbourne to Adelaide and needed my car jump started. The service provider came rather quickly and I was off driving within 70 minutes. Not sure about some of the reviews but my experience was positive. Would use this service again!
Shirley
ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Lacks service

Was suggested to me from my insurance after I got a flat battery in the city. No phone number to call only a online booking. No explanation of conditions or fees/cancellation . They charged my credit card $173 straight away without advising this would be the case. I tried to cancel the service and there was no Phn number to contact them. Quick to take your money
Jason M.
Jason M.6 posts

Absolutely Appalling Service

Told these guys would help my strandard family. Booked online. They took $179 from my account and then sent me a text message to say they are to busy. Can’t believe it!!
Marcus W.
Marcus W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only person who could help in middle of the night

Had a flat tyre in west metro VIC at 1:30am and got assistance within the hour after asking for help, when no one else could 5/5 for service and transparent pricing
Riz
RizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will tell my friends, back on road so quickly in Melbourne

I was on my way to work on the freeway when my car started making a noise. I pulled over and had a quick look but couldn't see anything wrong. I didn't want to take any risk on a freeway so I contacted them. The guy came pretty quickly and checked around the wheels and found some truck tyre rubber on the wheel which he had to cut off and pull out. Took about 15 minutes after he came and I was on my way again. Worth the money so will use again and tell my friends!