Robot Specialist

Leigh K

Leigh KSydney, NSW

Over the moon happy with service from Robot Specialist AND my Neato D7 robot Vac

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Nathan has been fantastic, well and truly above and beyond, very informative and helpful. He was happy to talk through issues and continues to deliver great service.
Thank You !

Julia S.

Julia S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous customer service from Nathan

Nathan has made my day by not only helping me complete my order after a small hitch but also hearing that I have a broken arm and delivering the Neato D7 to my door that same day. Friendly, kind, a genuine enthusiasm for his work - thank you Nathan!

Suzanne Young

Suzanne YoungMid North Coast, NSW

An A1 Professional Service

Aaron

AaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, and they really care!

Excellent service. Nathan went the extra mile, and really did a good job of helping troubleshoot what was wrong. I never expected such great service. Keep up the great work!

Sarah

SarahWestern Australia

Service to my Neato Robot Vacuum

Absolutely 'stoked' with the SERVICE I received from Robot Specialist. The task of packing and posting was carefully explained. My expected long wait turned to "its ready". Thank YOU, NATHAN.

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Adding to the tsunami of positive reviews

Melbourne Girl

Melbourne GirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service! Our Roomba is like new.

Stumbled across Robot Specialist online when our hard-working 900 series needed a tune-up. The team were quick to respond, gave clear instructions for postage (we are in a pandemic after all...) kept us in the loop on cost, and had our 'bot back to us in no time. Highly recommended!

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best in the business

The best site I’ve found in the world, let alone Australia. These products are still a relatively early concept. I was an early adopter, finding spares was almost impossible. This site does it all, and does it quick. Well done.

Oliver R.

Oliver R.Sydney, NSW

Robovac L70 Hybrid by Eufy

I have purchased various items from Robot Specialist. Recently I called with questions on particular issues I had with the IRobot I7; Their consultant not only provided me the advice I was looking for he also sourced a suitable solution being the new eufy L70;
What an excellent solution it turned out. The Robovac L70 is quiet, powerful and easy to operate.

LORRAINE J DIXON

LORRAINE J DIXONCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast and efficient Customer Service

Contacted Robot Specialists about a new battery for an old 500 Series iRobot. I really appreciated the excellent customer service in his opinions (telephone contact by Nathan) and the speed that the battery was dispatched. Best customer service. Many thanks Nathan.

Neato Repair

My Neato BotVac Connected needed repair. Nathan quickly diagnosed the problem, repaired the unit and mailed it back. Came back very well packed, beautifully clean and working better than it has in years! Great customer service!

SkyeS

SkyeSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I absolutely love it!

I bought the iRobot Roomba e5 and I love it.
It goes about it's business vacuuming the floor and when finished (90mins later) returns back to its home base to charge.
The App is fantastic - via your smartphone you can program the iRobot to start vacuuming whatever time, whatever day of the week you prefer - and you don't even have to lift a finger! Well, except for the initial programming of it. Aside from that, "it does as it's told".
It's a lot quieter than the previous model I had. It's not as cheap, however, it's also not the most expensive. Nonetheless, I am extremely happy with the purchase.

Cate

CateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely amazing service

The service provided by Nathan and Robot Specialist is above and beyond anything I have experienced before! We had our Neato Botvac serviced, and from the initial quote to return of our repaired Botvac the process was so smooth and efficient, even when sending from Interstate. Nathan was friendly and professional and all repairs done at a reasonable cost. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them for future purchases and repairs.

Joanne Seddon

Joanne SeddonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exemplary customer Service.

My Neato had a small glitch that I couldn’t resolve. One message online and I had a phone call that day from Nathan. Immediately he ran me through some possibly fixes but nothing was working. He arrange the robots return the next day. Nathan was amazing, put me at ease straight away and gave me confidence that the issue would be resolved. The Neato was collected the next day and returned 2 days later. Excellent communication throughout the whole process. Very knowledgeable staff who go beyond the regular service delivery found with most companies. Brilliant service. Will always purchase from Robot Specialist for peace of mind with warranty and service.
Thanks guys.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING support

I have a Xiaomi S5 and had trouble from nearly Day 1. I was ready to throw it away when I reached out to Robot Specialist and Nathan. He not only replied to my email in a timely and professional manner he then called me and talked me through what needed to be done. My robot now works again. FYI I had purchased a more expensive brand and was so disappointed because the Xiaomi had many superior features via the app that I knew I needed to get him working again. Thank you Nathan, I know who to contact in the future for all my robot vacuum parts and service.

Janine W

Janine WSydney, NSW

Excellent customer experience

I have experienced nothing but excellent customer service from Nathan during all interactions with Robot Specialist re the quote for service of my existing Roomba, spare parts replacement and new Roomba purchase. I am based in Sydney whereas RS are Melbourne based so initially I had thought postage would be a pain ... quite the opposite in fact as it was all so easy.

Communications are clear and transparent at all times. I will definitely use the team for all servicing, replacement parts and new Roomba’s going forward.

Excellent customer service and a great customer experience are hard to find but Nathan and team have nailed both. Highly recommended. Thanks all.

Marty S.

Marty S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Neato D7 perfect and great customer service

Robot Specialists Is extremely professional with great customer service - pleasure to deal with. The Neato D7 does an amazing thorough cleaning every time. Couldn’t live without it now that we have it. Highly recommend Robot Specialists and Neato D7.

Cortz

Cortz

Why can’t all retail experiences be so fantastic as this?

Jessie

JessieCentral, SA

Couldn't be happier!

We purchased the neato d3 robot vacuume cleaner. Lucky us!
The service we recieved from nathan was A+++ we had a rare small issue with setting up robot and because of our off grid location we were unable to connect to the wifi ap to teoubleshoot the problem. Nathan paid to have the robot sent back to him so that he could sort it out for us, then send it back within a few days, all set up and ready to go! Living off-grid means that communication is difficult for us, so nathan even went out of his way to liaise with my mum who lives in town to organise everything. This has been by far our best ever customer service experienc -
We have never even heard of such great service! Thanks a million nathan!
Ps. The robot is awesome too!