Robot Specialist

John M.

John M.Northeast, VIC

Great service and support

Order parts for a 360robot cleaner the team then despatched quickly and communicated along the way, awesome to deal with and have a vast range

Brett M.

Brett M.Sydney, NSW

These guys did exceptionally well, helpful and delivered- not just on time, but the product they recommended.

I generally don't give positive reviews to anyone on Product Review, unless they're good. Really good. I have both asthma and emphysema and my Roomba 630 was making it worse! The unit Nathan recommended has helped on vacuuming days- and is a lot more quiet too! Thank you so much!

Happy iRobot Customer

Happy iRobot CustomerGippsland, VIC

Number 1 - Best Sales & Service

Knowledgeable. Friendly. Reputable. Fast delivery. Comparable pricing.
We are very happy repeat iRobot owners and will only deal with Robot Specialist.

Absolutely Brilliant

My child and dog were both quite scared of the corded vacuum, and they both love the Roomba!! Very happy with the service too - was very efficient!!! Thank you!!

Tan A.

Tan A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb Customer Service

Though they had not sold me my Samsung robot vacuum they were amazingly competent and prompt in getting it repaired when it needed a replacement part after 5 years. Fantastic experience start to finish!

Red Land

Red LandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Done Well.

I was a bit weary of the genuine/ knockoff spares some sites pass off.
But Nathan reassured me & sent photos of their genuine Neato batteries that they import from NEATO.
The ordering was easy & the freight was fast.
I would highly recommend “Robot Specialist”, as they’re a very professional company & take pride in their customer support.

Leigh K

Leigh KSydney, NSW

Over the moon happy with service from Robot Specialist AND my Neato D7 robot Vac

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Nathan has been fantastic, well and truly above and beyond, very informative and helpful. He was happy to talk through issues and continues to deliver great service.
Thank You !

Julia S.

Julia S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous customer service from Nathan

Nathan has made my day by not only helping me complete my order after a small hitch but also hearing that I have a broken arm and delivering the Neato D7 to my door that same day. Friendly, kind, a genuine enthusiasm for his work - thank you Nathan!

Suzanne Young

Suzanne YoungMid North Coast, NSW

An A1 Professional Service

Aaron

AaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, and they really care!

Excellent service. Nathan went the extra mile, and really did a good job of helping troubleshoot what was wrong. I never expected such great service. Keep up the great work!

Sarah

SarahWestern Australia

Service to my Neato Robot Vacuum

Absolutely 'stoked' with the SERVICE I received from Robot Specialist. The task of packing and posting was carefully explained. My expected long wait turned to "its ready". Thank YOU, NATHAN.

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Adding to the tsunami of positive reviews

Melbourne Girl

Melbourne GirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service! Our Roomba is like new.

Stumbled across Robot Specialist online when our hard-working 900 series needed a tune-up. The team were quick to respond, gave clear instructions for postage (we are in a pandemic after all...) kept us in the loop on cost, and had our 'bot back to us in no time. Highly recommended!

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best in the business

The best site I’ve found in the world, let alone Australia. These products are still a relatively early concept. I was an early adopter, finding spares was almost impossible. This site does it all, and does it quick. Well done.

Oliver R.

Oliver R.Sydney, NSW

Robovac L70 Hybrid by Eufy

I have purchased various items from Robot Specialist. Recently I called with questions on particular issues I had with the IRobot I7; Their consultant not only provided me the advice I was looking for he also sourced a suitable solution being the new eufy L70;
What an excellent solution it turned out. The Robovac L70 is quiet, powerful and easy to operate.

LORRAINE J DIXON

LORRAINE J DIXONCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast and efficient Customer Service

Contacted Robot Specialists about a new battery for an old 500 Series iRobot. I really appreciated the excellent customer service in his opinions (telephone contact by Nathan) and the speed that the battery was dispatched. Best customer service. Many thanks Nathan.

Neato Repair

My Neato BotVac Connected needed repair. Nathan quickly diagnosed the problem, repaired the unit and mailed it back. Came back very well packed, beautifully clean and working better than it has in years! Great customer service!

SkyeS

SkyeSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I absolutely love it!

I bought the iRobot Roomba e5 and I love it.
It goes about it's business vacuuming the floor and when finished (90mins later) returns back to its home base to charge.
The App is fantastic - via your smartphone you can program the iRobot to start vacuuming whatever time, whatever day of the week you prefer - and you don't even have to lift a finger! Well, except for the initial programming of it. Aside from that, "it does as it's told".
It's a lot quieter than the previous model I had. It's not as cheap, however, it's also not the most expensive. Nonetheless, I am extremely happy with the purchase.

Cate

CateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely amazing service

The service provided by Nathan and Robot Specialist is above and beyond anything I have experienced before! We had our Neato Botvac serviced, and from the initial quote to return of our repaired Botvac the process was so smooth and efficient, even when sending from Interstate. Nathan was friendly and professional and all repairs done at a reasonable cost. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them for future purchases and repairs.

pam

pamasked

I have a UTMARK 500 which has been faultless for 3/4 years , only had to replace battery ,but after replacing battery 2 weeks ago it keeps coming to a stop with "E14" (error 14) .after checking manuel there is no E 14 listed .would hate to throw it out but it just wont work . please help .Pam

Dani
Dani

Hello Pam, I would definitely call Nathan at robot specialists-they are in Carnegie. The number is 1300697049 They were so helpful to me that I couldn’t recommend a business more highly. This business/Nathan is very knowledgeable with any robot vacuum. They provided me with honest and helpful support as opposed to trying to make money out of me. They saved me a small fortune and assisted me with every request and question I had with honest answers. Also they answer the phone or will call back very promptly . I trust this helps you. Regards Danielle

Get an answer from our members and Robot Specialist representatives