Robot Specialist

SkyeS

SkyeSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I absolutely love it!

I bought the iRobot Roomba e5 and I love it.
It goes about it's business vacuuming the floor and when finished (90mins later) returns back to its home base to charge.
The App is fantastic - via your smartphone you can program the iRobot to start vacuuming whatever time, whatever day of the week you prefer - and you don't even have to lift a finger! Well, except for the initial programming of it. Aside from that, "it does as it's told".
It's a lot quieter than the previous model I had. It's not as cheap, however, it's also not the most expensive. Nonetheless, I am extremely happy with the purchase.

Cate

CateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely amazing service

The service provided by Nathan and Robot Specialist is above and beyond anything I have experienced before! We had our Neato Botvac serviced, and from the initial quote to return of our repaired Botvac the process was so smooth and efficient, even when sending from Interstate. Nathan was friendly and professional and all repairs done at a reasonable cost. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them for future purchases and repairs.

Joanne Seddon

Joanne SeddonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exemplary customer Service.

My Neato had a small glitch that I couldn’t resolve. One message online and I had a phone call that day from Nathan. Immediately he ran me through some possibly fixes but nothing was working. He arrange the robots return the next day. Nathan was amazing, put me at ease straight away and gave me confidence that the issue would be resolved. The Neato was collected the next day and returned 2 days later. Excellent communication throughout the whole process. Very knowledgeable staff who go beyond the regular service delivery found with most companies. Brilliant service. Will always purchase from Robot Specialist for peace of mind with warranty and service.
Thanks guys.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING support

I have a Xiaomi S5 and had trouble from nearly Day 1. I was ready to throw it away when I reached out to Robot Specialist and Nathan. He not only replied to my email in a timely and professional manner he then called me and talked me through what needed to be done. My robot now works again. FYI I had purchased a more expensive brand and was so disappointed because the Xiaomi had many superior features via the app that I knew I needed to get him working again. Thank you Nathan, I know who to contact in the future for all my robot vacuum parts and service.

Janine W

Janine WSydney, NSW

Excellent customer experience

I have experienced nothing but excellent customer service from Nathan during all interactions with Robot Specialist re the quote for service of my existing Roomba, spare parts replacement and new Roomba purchase. I am based in Sydney whereas RS are Melbourne based so initially I had thought postage would be a pain ... quite the opposite in fact as it was all so easy.

Communications are clear and transparent at all times. I will definitely use the team for all servicing, replacement parts and new Roomba’s going forward.

Excellent customer service and a great customer experience are hard to find but Nathan and team have nailed both. Highly recommended. Thanks all.

Marty S.

Marty S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Neato D7 perfect and great customer service

Robot Specialists Is extremely professional with great customer service - pleasure to deal with. The Neato D7 does an amazing thorough cleaning every time. Couldn’t live without it now that we have it. Highly recommend Robot Specialists and Neato D7.

Cortz

Cortz

Why can’t all retail experiences be so fantastic as this?

Jessie

JessieCentral, SA

Couldn't be happier!

We purchased the neato d3 robot vacuume cleaner. Lucky us!
The service we recieved from nathan was A+++ we had a rare small issue with setting up robot and because of our off grid location we were unable to connect to the wifi ap to teoubleshoot the problem. Nathan paid to have the robot sent back to him so that he could sort it out for us, then send it back within a few days, all set up and ready to go! Living off-grid means that communication is difficult for us, so nathan even went out of his way to liaise with my mum who lives in town to organise everything. This has been by far our best ever customer service experienc -
We have never even heard of such great service! Thanks a million nathan!
Ps. The robot is awesome too!

Suzanne Lewis

Suzanne LewisGippsland, VIC

Absolutely love my mopsy

Six weeks ago I purchased the M6 iRobot mop from Nathan. I have had robot mops for approximately 10 years but this one is something else. It’s fantastic. I have scheduled my floors to be mopped on a staggered rotation at 2.00am. My floors are constantly clean, the robot is so quiet it doesn’t wake anyone. The service to purchase was exceptional. I also used the lay by system that was on offer and it was brilliant. 9/10 for me Thank you!

Nathan = Excellent service

Nathan’s attention to detail combined with his thorough & precise communication is excellent. He takes special care to ensure the customer is happy. It seems very important to him. Great job!

kym

kym

Love it

I needed a new battery and I found Nathan very helpful. I was very unsure with giving my credit card details and Nathan understood my concern completely and emailed me an invoice which made everything easy for me.
His Customer Service skills are excellent.

Aaron H.

Aaron H.

The service is EXCELLENT!!

John Barry

John Barry

Great Product great service

I'm very happy with our 780 Robot vacuum. After sale parts and service division is very easy to deal with and gives me confidence in making future purchases thank you.

Charlotte  Kruger

Charlotte KrugerNorth Queensland, QLD

Fab service

Easy to order outstanding service perfect product fast delivery exactly what I ordered and got a call to let me know delivery charge has been reversed because I forgot to add something to the order!

Tanya T

Tanya TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I was super happy with the service from Nathan at the Robot Specialist. He contacted me quickly and arranged to have lovely Roomba fixed and returned within days. I highly recommend Robot Specialist!

Sid

SidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Service!

Have used them a couple of times to deal with wear and tear with our Neato ( that daily cleaning takes it toil!). Every time the service was excellent, informative and polite. I would strongly recommend Robot Specialists. Cheers Sid

Matt.R

Matt.RMelbourne

Was a skeptic, now sold!

I had low expectations after a bunnings robot vac left me quite disappointed. The Roomba from Robot Specialist blows me away every time I turn it on. Their service was top notch too, great communication and pricing. Highly recommended!!

Awesome work

These guys have amazing customer service and quick turn around time on repair.
My robot is better, faster and stronger! thank you Robot Specialist!
We will definitely recommend and use you again.

Meg

MegCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service

I got amazing customer service from Robot Specialist, the best I’ve ever experienced anywhere. Nathan is very knowledgeable and even delivered my robot himself and set it up. I can’t recommend Robot Specialist highly enough.

Rod Still

Rod StillGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic Service

Very fast turn around time on repair, quality workmanship at a fair price. Our Roomba is working great once again. Wouldn't hesitate in sending another repair to them. Thank you