Robot Specialist
See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Robot Specialist

Ian
IanTin Can Bay

I was sceptical! But wow this really does work!!

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service ever

I took my iRoomba to robot specialists for repair after having been over quoted and mucked around by other places. Nathan was friendly, efficient and professional. The iRoomba was repaired quickly and at far lesser cost than I would have paid else where.

Whilst discussing repairs and my interest in getting another robot vacuum for the ground floor, Nathan introduced me to the Roborock - wow doesn’t even begin to sum up how great this vacuum/mop is!!!!!

Suffice to say I am super pleased with Nathan, his staff, their service and their care and I would highly recommend them to anyone else considering buying new or repairing their robot vacuums!!!!

Great service!

I was having troubles with my newly bought Roborock S7. Thanks to Nathan Spitalnic, who intervened to sort out the issue promptly and my unit was replaced in no time!

Joe
JoeFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service highly recommend

Nathan was very easy to communicate with and went out of his way to help us get our deebot replacement part. Excellent service. Thanks very much Nathan.

Jonty C.
Jonty C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Genuine Roborock Products at half the price

paul d.
paul d.Launceston, TAS

Ordered repair parts online

I own an online parts store for unrelated machines.
I have asked my staff to emulate this store, I hope they can.
Thank you Nathan.

Nick C.
Nick C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb service

Others have said it before, but it deserves restating - the service and communication provided by Nathan is superb, and very much appreciated. Keep up the great work! Cheers, Nick

catherine l.
catherine l.Perth, WA

Great staff

Nathan went out of his way to send me a cord missing from my Roomba- (from another seller) due to the WA/VIC time difference it didn’t happen but he was so quick to help out. Much appreciated.

Liz
LizTarnagulla

Excellent service and information

I contacted Nathan about my requirements for a robot vacuum. He gave me the pros and cons of the unit I was looking at , I thought about it and decided to order with him as he had taken the time to give me information. Received unit promptly and will be trying it out soon.
Definitely recommend contacting this company if you are thinking about a robot vacuum. It's their speciality!!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

As I live within the 5km radius I decided to pick up my order from the warehouse not realising the warehouse was closed during lockdown. Nathan returned my call and offered to deliver my order on a weekend, exceptional customer service!

I have a Xiaomi Roborock S50 and I've found genuine spare parts have been hard to come by. I was pleasantly surprised by the range of in stock parts that Robot Specialist offers.

It's great to have found a local business selling these products. I'm sure they could be bought cheaper from overseas but it's not worth the hassle not knowing if they'll be genuine and when they'll arrive because of overseas shipping.

Will be back again when I need more parts!

Bradley B.
Bradley B.South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt dispatch; Great delivery updates

I ordered a product late at night and received order confirmation details quickly afterwards. The following morning at around 9am, I received a message saying the shipment was on its way and provided links to "View order", "Track shipment" or "Continue shopping". The "Track shipment" took me to an Auspost site where I could track the package. It was a professional process, and I thank Robot Specialist for their service.

John M.
John M.Northeast, VIC

Great service and support

Order parts for a 360robot cleaner the team then despatched quickly and communicated along the way, awesome to deal with and have a vast range

Brett M.
Brett M.Sydney, NSW

These guys did exceptionally well, helpful and delivered- not just on time, but the product they recommended.

I generally don't give positive reviews to anyone on Product Review, unless they're good. Really good. I have both asthma and emphysema and my Roomba 630 was making it worse! The unit Nathan recommended has helped on vacuuming days- and is a lot more quiet too! Thank you so much!

Happy iRobot Customer
Happy iRobot CustomerGippsland, VIC

Number 1 - Best Sales & Service

Knowledgeable. Friendly. Reputable. Fast delivery. Comparable pricing.
We are very happy repeat iRobot owners and will only deal with Robot Specialist.

Absolutely Brilliant

My child and dog were both quite scared of the corded vacuum, and they both love the Roomba!! Very happy with the service too - was very efficient!!! Thank you!!