Brooke W

Brooke WThe Mallee, VIC

Great result

Roof Seal did a fantastic job. From the outset their communication, professionalism and timeliness all lead towards getting an amazing end result. It has definitely spruced up our little home and given her a new lease on life! It was a bit more expensive than I was hoping for, but in the long run hopefully it is worth it

Very satisfied customer

Very happy with the results. Good tradesman who completed it in three days. Many good comments by neighbors and friends about the transformation. Happy to recommend others to use Roof Seal to transform their roof.

Zip blinds

Very pleasing to look at, completes the look of our outdoor entertaining area.
We can enjoy this space all year round.
Professional installation (Thankyou, Dennis). Advise for care and maintenance was provided.
Would recommend this product to others, with confidence.

Frank

FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect

Workman ship second to none . Fantastic job done by Tody and the Painter . Lot of excellent comments about the roof looking brand new . Would recommend Roof Seal to my friends and associates

Worthwhile Investment

From first contact to completion a very pleasant experience. When an appointment was made it was kept and at the agreed time. Was impressed at the work ethic of Scott. He would arrive on time, explain what was to be achieved that day and completed everything he said he would. Three days from start to finish, a pleasure to deal with him and this company.

Francis F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roof seal customer service

Worst company to ever deal with. Failure to provide warranty on their workmanship. I contacted their office to fix issues found and was told they will fix within 2 weeks. Nine months have past now and still nothing has been fixed. I have called several times and every time there is same excuse that they are waiting on clear weather. 9 months we haven’t had clear weather in Melbourne, highly unbelievable. Fortunately roof seal is not in Europe, they would say they haven’t had clear weather for years. Any way still waiting on getting roof warranty issues to be fixed( which wasn’t major - just paint peeling off).

Francis F.

Thanks to Dave from Roof Seal. It has been fixed finally. Appreciate your help.

Bob Sleigh

Bob SleighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent. Roof Seal exceeded our expectations

High Pressure clean was very good. We were pleased to see the workmanship on the torn flashing sections. We hadn't appreciated the number of broken tiles. The rebed of ridgecaps
and the repaint of all ridgecaps was well done.

Roof Seal A.Roof Seal

Cutters, down pipes and roofseal

The sales men who did an excellent explanation of what was involved for my cutters and roof seal restoration was great. The final result was batter than I expected. Douglas and his mate were great very happy tradies, which you don’t get these days. Once they had finished the out side of my unit was spotlessly cleaned by them both. I’m proud to show off what the men did.
Yours sincerely. Maurine Mummery

Keilor

KeilorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The work that was carried was of an excellent standard.

All the team involved from Roof Seal, offered great customer service. And kept us informed when the work would be completed The Tradie, Ian was very professional and kept us informed on what work would be carried out. And when it would be completed.

A happy customer.

An excellent job. Great feedback. A very professional team coordinated the job. Great service. Dean, the tradie was very skilled, considerate and finished the restoration promptly. We are happy customers.

Lois T.
Lois T.

wlall1

wlall1Southwest, VIC

Looked Great on Completion, Disappointing Service One Problems Arose

We had our roof restored in May 2017. Everything went smoothly and everyone we dealt with were professional and helpful. The final product looked great. There were some issues and, because of a communications mix-up, it took a little while to get sorted. However, once we got in touch with the right people everything proceeded quickly and the follow up we received was excellent.

Kevin Reeves

Kevin ReevesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great job

From quote through the roof seal completed the people at roof seal have provided a very informative and efficient job. We could not be happier with the results. Thanks highly recommended

Service and result excellence

Roof Seal made our roof look like new again. They where easy to deal with. Communication was excellent and the finished roof looks amazing. Our tradesman, Dean, was experienced and took great care in his work. Thanks

Donna
Donna

Bellevue Heights

Bellevue HeightsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Job

I was more than happy with the restoration that Roof Seal completed. It was far better than a previous roof restoration I had done. They were very professional, and did exactly as they said they would, including cleaning up afterwards.

Kelly

KellyFar North Queensland, QLD

Home Resilience Program Fraud

pedro

pedroSouthern and Hills, SA

great improvement

A bit of a late start/finish due to the weather but looks much better.
Not impressed with billing in that invoice arrived prior to completion,
account paid on receipt and now a reminder for non payment

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Once started

There was quite a long delay in the job starting because of poor weather. Once started it was completed in a couple days. The restorer was pleasant, punctual and kept us informed at all times as the work progressed. The initial cleaning can be a messy process but we are very pleased with the final result and there is a huge improvement in the appearance of the roof.

Carol

CarolFar North Queensland, QLD

Good value and good work

We had been putting off fixing the roof for a while for fear of the cost, but Damien walked us through what needed to be done and gave a reasonable price. They also have a finance company that you can use. We’re really pleased with the result and the value.

Very pleased

Very happy with service Trades person was courteous punctual and thorough End result was a major improvement on our home We have had positive comments from our neighbours and others

Rose
Rose

Postcode is 3498

Lee

LeeSouthern and Hills, SA

No Regrets!

roof colour & restoration makes a very positive improvement aesthetically & gives peace of mind structurally with all repairs, especially with winter upon us. End result very pleasing, Roof restorer very pleasant and professional to deal with. Competitive quote, No complaints.

GEC

GECasked

Dear (?) 2018 Gosford contactsSarah/Kesari,
This is my 3rd attempt to contact the company having used the contact numbers of the local people who were the contacts last year. To date I have received no follow up contact in the 2 weeks since my May 2019 contact.
I ask that you refer this onto your site manager please for immediate action.
You would be aware of the work completed at my property, Kanwal 2259, NSW,
There are now 2 ceilings (stairwell top level & family room lower level) where there is obvious water damage resulting from a leak in the work resulting from work done on the roof in 2018.
You would understand that this is very distressing for us.
I assure you this ceiling damage has ONLY happened since the work was done by Roof Seal (Gosford team)late last year.
Please respond to my concern with an assurance of action to remedy this obvious concern.
I would expect that any remedial repairs would be at the expense of your company as the work is still under warranty.
I await your follow up contact.
Regards,
Gary Crowther

Sue
Sue

Hi GEC, I'm a private entity, you need to directly address Roof Seal, as they won't see your message. I was just one of many leaving a complaint....good luck!

Hi Sue,

Did our Branch Manager get in touch with you? Also, above complaint is going to be handled by appropriate department, as we have just received email a few minutes ago.

Roof Seal Head Office

zoeshipscat

zoeshipscatasked

It seems to me that you can register a vote for a positive review, but not for a negative review. Or am I missing something?

Lynn
Lynn

Maybe you could contact ProductReview.com.au. re their registered votes.The job I had done was excellent, hence a positive response

Damian

Damianasked

Who is the managing director of Roof Seal? We have used Roof Seal for our roof restoration and have found communication and service to be extremely poor. The project has been going on for 4 months now with no end date in sight. Can I please have contact details for the Managing Director so that I can contact them directly with my concerns. Very poor look for what we were promised was a professional company.

Hi,

What is your postcode or do you have work order number? We have different offices around Australia.

Roof Seal Head Office