Sparkhunter

SparkhunterSouthern and Hills, SA

Not wanted

Just had a roof seal door knocker visit my residence and try to play their wares even though I clearly have a do not knock sign on my door frame. This was passed of a permissible to knock as they were not selling but offering free inspections . My roof is clearly visible from the street and is in very good order, there was definitely no reason for this person to disturb my household. This behavior is illegal and should be stopped. Next time (if it happens) I will not hesitate to notify the police.

Brian

BrianCentral, SA

Has changed the look of house.

The restoration of roof is brilliant it looks brand new, the colour matches the house perfectly.
The workmanship is first rate. The job was done by two very likable and conscientious tradespersons.
I would certainly recommend company to my friends.
Well done.

A Davis

A DavisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doing a great job

I purchased two roller shutters from Roof Seal for my north facing windows . They do a much better job than I expected at keeping the sun of the glass and help keep the room much cooler. They also keep the light out from the new street light outside the window. They were always punctual and the work was carried out in a timely and tidy manner.

Marisa

MarisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks like new

Very pleased with the restoration, my roof looks
almost brand new. I found the tradesmen very friendly and efficient.
I was happy with the price.
I would certainly recommend the Company to my
friends and family.

David Victor Harbor

David Victor HarborSouthern and Hills, SA

So pleased with the job

The job was done by one very conscientious and likeable tradesperson, all our questions were answered and I would recommend this company to all my family and friends. A big thank you.

Jude

JudeSouthern and Hills, SA

Great Job

A few people in our street where having their roofs redone so got them to give us a quote. More than happy with the price, they kept us informed every step of the way and did an excellent job. Very happy with the end result.

Maureen

MaureenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good as new

From the quote to actual work performed workers were very professional and thorough. Very happy with the execution of work and final result. The only area that could have been improved is communication re start date and delays (usually due to weather)

Chantal

ChantalSouthern and Hills, SA

We are super happy with how our roof looks

For years we were wanting to respray our roof but never got around to doing it. When Roof Seal came around with a free quote, we thought why not. Well, I don't know why we waited for so long. The roof looks AMAZING. So much better than how we had left it. All the neighbours have commented on how lovely it now looks. WE are super grateful and are so happy we finally got it resprayed. And the guys at RoofSeal were all so nice, and the tradie who came out to our property was also so nice and knowledgeable. Very happy. Thanks RoofSeal

michaelbagnall.61

michaelbagnall.61Southern and Hills, SA

From quote to finished roof restore great job.

From beginning with the quote right through to finished job all involved did a brilliant job very informative , friendly couldn't do enough to explain procedures, any queries. we have had plenty of comments on how good the roof looks & have no problems what so ever recommending roof seal . thanks roof seal .Mike B.

terry

terrySouthern and Hills, SA

great job

The workmen did a great job, very pleased, very friendly ,easy going,nothing was any trouble. they a very good job very pleased with the final look improved the look of my house immencely

David Powell

David PowellMurray Region, NSW

like new!

Jason was very professional and prompt in all his dealings. We went back and forth on our needs and Jason was only to happy to modify our quotes accordingly. We needed the job while we were overseas and nothing was too difficult. We came home delighted with the finished job. We highly recommend roof seal to anyone wanting a faded colorbound roof looking like new again.

Simon - Julie

Simon - JulieFar North Queensland, QLD

Great job and service Roofseal FNQ

Shareen - Stu

Shareen - StuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the new roof

The whole procedure was very easy from the first meeting until the job was completed. We were kept informed of what was going to happen and when. The painter was polite, punctual and did his best to work around my partners sleeping pattern (he works night shift).

Nana Jan

Nana JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great workmanship

Workman arrived on time and did an excellent job and cleaned up after himself. The gutters were replaced after and again the workman came as promised and did a great job. Only small issue was that the removal of old gutters took a little while but the staff at Roof Seal kept in touch and were friendly and very helpful

Rozanna H.

Rozanna H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roof resto

Helpful, friendly & easy to deal with. Tradie was excellent, he did a great job and we love the finished results. We went with Mid-grey and it's given our home a more modern up-to-date look. Site was left clean and tidy with no over-spray. Workmanship looks to be of a very high standard.

Brooke W

Brooke WThe Mallee, VIC

Great result

Roof Seal did a fantastic job. From the outset their communication, professionalism and timeliness all lead towards getting an amazing end result. It has definitely spruced up our little home and given her a new lease on life! It was a bit more expensive than I was hoping for, but in the long run hopefully it is worth it

Very satisfied customer

Very happy with the results. Good tradesman who completed it in three days. Many good comments by neighbors and friends about the transformation. Happy to recommend others to use Roof Seal to transform their roof.

Alastair W.
Alastair W.

Zip blinds

Very pleasing to look at, completes the look of our outdoor entertaining area.
We can enjoy this space all year round.
Professional installation (Thankyou, Dennis). Advise for care and maintenance was provided.
Would recommend this product to others, with confidence.

Frank

FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect

Workman ship second to none . Fantastic job done by Tody and the Painter . Lot of excellent comments about the roof looking brand new . Would recommend Roof Seal to my friends and associates

Worthwhile Investment

From first contact to completion a very pleasant experience. When an appointment was made it was kept and at the agreed time. Was impressed at the work ethic of Scott. He would arrive on time, explain what was to be achieved that day and completed everything he said he would. Three days from start to finish, a pleasure to deal with him and this company.

GEC

GECasked

Dear (?) 2018 Gosford contactsSarah/Kesari,
This is my 3rd attempt to contact the company having used the contact numbers of the local people who were the contacts last year. To date I have received no follow up contact in the 2 weeks since my May 2019 contact.
I ask that you refer this onto your site manager please for immediate action.
You would be aware of the work completed at my property, Kanwal 2259, NSW,
There are now 2 ceilings (stairwell top level & family room lower level) where there is obvious water damage resulting from a leak in the work resulting from work done on the roof in 2018.
You would understand that this is very distressing for us.
I assure you this ceiling damage has ONLY happened since the work was done by Roof Seal (Gosford team)late last year.
Please respond to my concern with an assurance of action to remedy this obvious concern.
I would expect that any remedial repairs would be at the expense of your company as the work is still under warranty.
I await your follow up contact.
Regards,
Gary Crowther

Sue
Sue

Hi GEC, I'm a private entity, you need to directly address Roof Seal, as they won't see your message. I was just one of many leaving a complaint....good luck!

Hi Sue,

Did our Branch Manager get in touch with you? Also, above complaint is going to be handled by appropriate department, as we have just received email a few minutes ago.

Roof Seal Head Office

zoeshipscat

zoeshipscatasked

It seems to me that you can register a vote for a positive review, but not for a negative review. Or am I missing something?

Lynn
Lynn

Maybe you could contact ProductReview.com.au. re their registered votes.The job I had done was excellent, hence a positive response

Damian

Damianasked

Who is the managing director of Roof Seal? We have used Roof Seal for our roof restoration and have found communication and service to be extremely poor. The project has been going on for 4 months now with no end date in sight. Can I please have contact details for the Managing Director so that I can contact them directly with my concerns. Very poor look for what we were promised was a professional company.

Hi,

What is your postcode or do you have work order number? We have different offices around Australia.

Roof Seal Head Office