• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Don

DonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller Shutters by Roof Seal

Great sales and service from the whole team. The installers were diligent and precise, quality finish and product provided. They even went above and beyond. The Roller Shutters look great, have drastically decreased the temperature in the house, and allow me as a shift worker to shut out light and noise to sleep.
This is the third time I have used Roof Seal: First on the tiled roof for restoration, then for a first roller shutter install, their quality is why I used them again.

Simon WereCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Roof seal - ripped off - warranty limited

Simon Were

I’m skeptical, but I am open to dialogue.

Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks fantastic

They cleaned and painted my tiled roof. Fixed all the tiles and some batons that held them up. Colour and paint job looks perfect. Tradesman was fantastic on keeping me informed and cleaned up after all around the house from the mess from the roof. They worked with me to make the quote affordable

Roof restoration

Our tiled roof was restored over a period of 3 days. All care was taken to prevent the water used to pressure clean the roof from flowing into the lake and polluting the lake water. The roof restorer was polite, communicated the process clearly and informed us if the weather prevented him carrying out any work (eg. wind and/or rain). He informed the neighbors of the process and cleaned down any contaminant that appeared on their property. He cleaned and left our premises clean and tidied up his work site very well.

Sandy
Sandy

Excellent service

I was given a quote which matched my budget, work started on specified time ,completed within said time. Work quality was excellent. Dave who was the workman explained the whole process to the children as well.

Binu M.

Thank you very much and pass onto Dave as well. The children still tell us in detail about how Dave had explained it to them.

I will, no problem.

Kathleen

KathleenSouthern and Hills, SA

Fabulous! This is just what our house needed to keep it looking good

Arrived on time. They were polite and efficient and cleaned up after. The only way you knew they had been was that our roof looked a whole lot better than before they had come!

steve

steveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

supreme gloss finish.

top finish ,started with cleaning the roof then capping render was smooth and fungal +primer coat. The finally was a high gloss sealed roof ......he found holes and cracks in the roof that i didnt notice. the tradesman painted and stored the spare tiles for me ,ace

Roof steal

Rubbish been left on my front garden for 3 weeks even after 3 times agree iing to remove straight away! Pretty dodgy practices also nnok OH & S when working on roof and make sure you have a cleaner after job as dirt sprayed everywhere.

Hi,
We would like to look into the issues that you have, however we do need to know your work order number to get in touch with you.

Very impressive finish

Our roof was in urgent need of attention a very faded colorbond cottage green colour .Spoke to colorbond did not want to know about it would not recommend there products. 1 visit from ROOF SEAL quote given and then excellent job completed. Highly recommend .Col & DIANNE

Perfect work performed

Absolutely a beautiful job done. The young man that we had paint our roof was so obliging and so clean in himself and the job.We would fully recommend Roof Seal for any type of roof
Regards Mark Carver

My address is 125 Hoddle ST Howlong 2643
Regards Mark Carver

Very professional

The work they’ve done is quick and professional. They clean the the roof thoroughly and carefully. Work every morning to noon and last three days. Change all the damaged tiles and paint a new colour. The roof looks very different now.

Tom FarrellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wouldn't trust them to give an accurate quote

Wanted a quote on a Colorbond Roof restoration, a representative turned up and just looked at the roof then gave a verbal quote with a promise to follow up with a verbal quote - it never came. I did get other quotes from reputable roofing companies which were almost half of roof seal. My conclusion is that the job was not straightforward so was quoted a ridiculous price to deter me or if I was stupid enough to accept it then they would do it. Trust them to be honest ? - I wouldn't!

Tom Farrell

The representative promised to follow up with a written (not verbal - sorry a typo) quote

David

DavidCentral, SA

Top Job

Could not believe how much dirt and filth came off roof during cleaning, even faded tiles looked so much better after clean. Neighbour commented on how good roof finished up.

Sparkhunter

SparkhunterSouthern and Hills, SA

Not wanted

Just had a roof seal door knocker visit my residence and try to play their wares even though I clearly have a do not knock sign on my door frame. This was passed of a permissible to knock as they were not selling but offering free inspections . My roof is clearly visible from the street and is in very good order, there was definitely no reason for this person to disturb my household. This behavior is illegal and should be stopped. Next time (if it happens) I will not hesitate to notify the police.

Brian

BrianCentral, SA

Has changed the look of house.

The restoration of roof is brilliant it looks brand new, the colour matches the house perfectly.
The workmanship is first rate. The job was done by two very likable and conscientious tradespersons.
I would certainly recommend company to my friends.
Well done.

A Davis

A DavisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doing a great job

I purchased two roller shutters from Roof Seal for my north facing windows . They do a much better job than I expected at keeping the sun of the glass and help keep the room much cooler. They also keep the light out from the new street light outside the window. They were always punctual and the work was carried out in a timely and tidy manner.

Marisa

MarisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks like new

Very pleased with the restoration, my roof looks
almost brand new. I found the tradesmen very friendly and efficient.
I was happy with the price.
I would certainly recommend the Company to my
friends and family.

David Victor Harbor

David Victor HarborSouthern and Hills, SA

So pleased with the job

The job was done by one very conscientious and likeable tradesperson, all our questions were answered and I would recommend this company to all my family and friends. A big thank you.

Jude

JudeSouthern and Hills, SA

Great Job

A few people in our street where having their roofs redone so got them to give us a quote. More than happy with the price, they kept us informed every step of the way and did an excellent job. Very happy with the end result.

Maureen

MaureenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good as new

From the quote to actual work performed workers were very professional and thorough. Very happy with the execution of work and final result. The only area that could have been improved is communication re start date and delays (usually due to weather)

GEC

GECasked

Dear (?) 2018 Gosford contactsSarah/Kesari,
This is my 3rd attempt to contact the company having used the contact numbers of the local people who were the contacts last year. To date I have received no follow up contact in the 2 weeks since my May 2019 contact.
I ask that you refer this onto your site manager please for immediate action.
You would be aware of the work completed at my property, Kanwal 2259, NSW,
There are now 2 ceilings (stairwell top level & family room lower level) where there is obvious water damage resulting from a leak in the work resulting from work done on the roof in 2018.
You would understand that this is very distressing for us.
I assure you this ceiling damage has ONLY happened since the work was done by Roof Seal (Gosford team)late last year.
Please respond to my concern with an assurance of action to remedy this obvious concern.
I would expect that any remedial repairs would be at the expense of your company as the work is still under warranty.
I await your follow up contact.
Regards,
Gary Crowther

Sue
Sue

Hi GEC, I'm a private entity, you need to directly address Roof Seal, as they won't see your message. I was just one of many leaving a complaint....good luck!

Hi Sue,

Did our Branch Manager get in touch with you? Also, above complaint is going to be handled by appropriate department, as we have just received email a few minutes ago.

zoeshipscat

zoeshipscatasked

It seems to me that you can register a vote for a positive review, but not for a negative review. Or am I missing something?

Lynn
Lynn

Maybe you could contact ProductReview.com.au. re their registered votes.The job I had done was excellent, hence a positive response

Damian

Damianasked

Who is the managing director of Roof Seal? We have used Roof Seal for our roof restoration and have found communication and service to be extremely poor. The project has been going on for 4 months now with no end date in sight. Can I please have contact details for the Managing Director so that I can contact them directly with my concerns. Very poor look for what we were promised was a professional company.

Hi,

What is your postcode or do you have work order number? We have different offices around Australia.

Mathew D