Roof Seal
See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Roof Seal

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor workmanship

• +2Thumbnail

great finish

instead of replacing our 1960's roof we engaged Roof Seal to replace broken tiles, re-mortar the capping clean and then paint the entire roof. Looks brand new and less than half the cost of replacement.
Very happy with the result

Roof Leakages

Hi Kin,
We have been in contact with Peter Ho and have made arrangements for one of our trades to attend the property tomorrow Thursday 19th May 2022. He will see what needs to be done and do the necessary repairs.
Kind regards
Roof Seal Management

Disappointed

Sylvia
Sylvia

Tess
TessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my roof

Neighbors have commented that the roof looks very smart after being repaired, resealed and repainted. The tradesman explained everything and arrived and finished promptly. I am very satisfied with the end result.

Angela W.
Angela W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great service and Results from quote to completion

boomer

They take your deposit then ignore you.

Good Morning,
Sorry to hear of your experience so far with Roof Seal. Can you please let us know your location, phone number & work order number, so we can make contact and help rectify this issue.
Roof Seal Management

boomer

It shouldn't take a bad review for your company to finally contact me.

cheryl sobeyadelaide

Made such a difference inside the house

The tradesman was very informative and did a great job on the shutters. We would recommend them for all your roofing needs as well. Great job guys from the roof gutters gutter guard and shutters very happy with all the work you have done

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for send your work order, we will make sure the staff receive your review.
Kind regards
Roof Seal Head Office

Tynee0
Tynee0Eyre Peninsula, SA

Looks like a new roof

I am very pleased with the result, I could not get the exact colour I wanted but I am happy with what I finally decided on.The tradesman that did the work was very professional and very helpful and courteous.

Melina
MelinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend Roof Seal

The roof looks amazing! From the quotation process to the finished result, Roof Seal was nothing but excellent, we were very happy with everyone we dealt with, very professional.
The tradesman kept us updated right through the process, very thorough and professional at all times. Workmanship is of very high quality.
They took away the stress and hassle. Highly recommend Roof Seal. Give them a go, you will be happy.

Margaret W.
Margaret W.

Roof Painted

We contracted Roof Seal to repaint our roof in June 2021 whether it was due to Covid, weather or waiting for the right contractor to do the painting it wasn't started until Dec. 2021. On saying this it was well worth the wait as Garth & his son did an excellent job. The solar panels were removed and the roof was cleaned, sealed & painted and solar panels refitted. Our house has a very large roof expanse and it was all done within a week. All was done in a quiet and professional manner. Garth & son were very amicable and good at their job, they cleaned all areas around the house at the finish of the job and left everything neat and tidy. Would highly recommend them to anybody.

• Job Satisfaction
AnnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sparkling roof

Great job, roof looks bright and new. Contractors worked very efficiently and were friendly and helpful. Would recommend your company to other people who are interested in having their roof done. Thank you.

They did a good job

The salespersons were friendly and the tradesmen put the new roof up quickly. We didn’t shop around much before contacting roof seal so I can’t say if they are the cheapest or best provider. But we are happy with the job overall.

C Varey
C VareyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Should have had them installed long ago!

Great product.
Timely and professional service.
Product does what it claims to do.
Has added security, warmth and noise reduction, without compromising on appeal and colour that blends into the colour scheme and look of my home.

DesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Workmanship Ever !

Nicki F
Nicki Fasked

Hi, I had painting done in 2017. It is now evident that this was not done correctly. It appears that the franchise in Darwin has closed. How do we get our warranty and the work corrected?

Virginia
Virginia

Hi Nicki i would try roof seal head office with your enquiry. You may need your proof of purchase so they can direct you.

Marina Vic
Marina Vicasked

I am concerned as I live in a hilly windy marine area. The contracted individual has set up but left without doing any work because it’s too windy and he is concerned about grey overspray onto my neighbours white property. He will try again on Monday. We rarely have a calm unwindy day here ...I am terrified now of the bill I am going to get from my neighbour if there is thick dark grey paint on their newly renovated decking, white roof and pale cladding. I thought with airless sprayers there’s less overspray - today we got informed with gusts like there are around here there could be spray on the houses opposite across the road. Who has is legally responsible for getting my neighbours house repainted if this is fouled up? I am going out today to pressure clean my entire balcony and balustrade - from the pressure clean of roof ... is my whole garden going to be grey? My parents got their roof resprayed with another company and they were in and out in 3 days with no overspray. They too live on a hill with close neighbours.

Stavrous
Stavrous
GEC
GECasked

Dear (?) 2018 Gosford contactsSarah/Kesari,
This is my 3rd attempt to contact the company having used the contact numbers of the local people who were the contacts last year. To date I have received no follow up contact in the 2 weeks since my May 2019 contact.
I ask that you refer this onto your site manager please for immediate action.
You would be aware of the work completed at my property, Kanwal 2259, NSW,
There are now 2 ceilings (stairwell top level & family room lower level) where there is obvious water damage resulting from a leak in the work resulting from work done on the roof in 2018.
You would understand that this is very distressing for us.
I assure you this ceiling damage has ONLY happened since the work was done by Roof Seal (Gosford team)late last year.
Please respond to my concern with an assurance of action to remedy this obvious concern.
I would expect that any remedial repairs would be at the expense of your company as the work is still under warranty.
I await your follow up contact.
Regards,
Gary Crowther

Sue
Sue

Hi GEC, I'm a private entity, you need to directly address Roof Seal, as they won't see your message. I was just one of many leaving a complaint....good luck!

Get an answer from our members and Roof Seal representatives