• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Julia T.

Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good work

sourced roof seal to repair a number of issues with my roof mainly cracked grout, although they did the job well there was a small section which was forgotten and I didn't notice it till a few days

Jelena S.

Jelena S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Uncontactable after deposit paid !!!!

I paid the deposit for a re-roof in November. I was verbally told it would be occurring mid January and the manager would be in touch early January to advise about exact date and time. I have made 3 calls to roof seal on the number on the website and each time told someone will call me back - this has not happened. I also messaged through the website about my unanswered calls. At present no one has contacted despite me trying multiple avenues and them having my deposit! Outrageous

Bryan LSouthwest, VIC

No Care No Responsibility

Complete Roof Restoration

The whole process was easy and stress free from the sales person through to completion of the job. The sales person knew what he was talking about and the trades people were friendly and competent at their trades. Going on my experience I would recomend this company.

my postcode is 5169

Alicia D.

Alicia D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Completes the front of the house

Sales was easy and efficient. Provided exactly what I was after. Easy to use and didn’t take long to install and all tradesmen were helpful and very friendly. Do recommend!

Toll is ShitCentral, SA

Roof Seal a No Show

Horrible customer service.... signed a contract for Roof Seal to replace our gutters and facias.... Never turned up or returned my calls after enquiring when the job will be started ....

Toll is Shit

27366 .... can you please post your response on here so everyone is aware of how disappointed I am of Roof Seal .... FYI reading Google reviews, this is not an isolated incident.

David Rowbotham

David RowbothamNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolute worse home maintenance decision we have ever made.

We had Roofseal treat part of our steel roof because we were installing solar cells and wanted to ensure the roof was in good condition. Previous to treatment it was showing some surface rust and hence the decision to have it treated. Roofseal treated the roof. It did not preserve the roof at all, it continued to rust. As well as that the mold on the treated roof is unbelievable. Part of the roof that was not treated shows no sign of mold. The treatment was worse than a failure as it actually caused more problems that it solved. The attached photo shows the treated and untreated roof. Note the mold on the treated roof.

Vicky n GeoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks good, but doesn't last.

We had our roof done a few years ago, twice. First time it looked good for a few years, but started to peel as the prep. work wasn't completed properly. We had it redone under warranty, but a few years on from that, it's started to peel off again. Capping that was supposedly fix has also broken away. Don't recommend.

luyuan W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Seal is cute but roof seal not that cute!

5 month ago, I used roof seal SA to paint my roof.
The procedures included roof cleaning, roof repair, roof paint. But they only did roof clean and roof paint. The roof seal told me they did well and I had to pay full payment to them, Otherwise they would take legal actions. That means I have to pay more money for lawyers fee, Otherwise they will rob me off. I have already asked my lawyer to be shaking hands with roof seal.

I advise: please keep eyes on the details when they are working(especially the two story house). After painting, everything looks good and paint can cover everything.

luyuan W.

Roof seal, is the shameless one. They didn't do roof repair but they still charged customers repair fee. They are cheating the customer. But I have got the evidences and my lawyer will tell them how to treat the customers!

luyuan W.

They say if you sign the paper, you have to pay all the fees. It doesn't matter they have done the job or not. They are tricking people. Very be careful.

Paul B.

Paul B.Murray Region, NSW

Great result

Jason was very helpfull and honest when discussing the state of our roof during the initial consultation. The process to transform our roof has given our house a real boost.

Chris

Chris

Zip screen blinds

We ordered 3 zip screen blinds for our al fresco area. Material selections were good and we received prompt service with our measure and quote. Our blinds arrived in a short time and were expertly installed by Denis. Very pleased with the result, thank you Roof Seal.

Elim and Ezy Humphries

Elim and Ezy HumphriesMurray Region, NSW

Roof Restoration

They are very prompt in responding to your inquiries and coming out to providing a quote. Their visual folder of works done previously provided the confidence for us to book them in for our roof maintenance. Did the work is the date and time requested giving room for bad weather. Their work is of excellent top quality. The restoration is splendid whereby they have given the roof another 20-30 years of life!

Xen and MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

do not use this company

27443 is the main work order with 2 other work orders linked to this

Thank you.

Stan C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Before there was a tired old rusty 65 year old roof - now a fabulous new one with new gutters and fascias, sweet!

The roof is fantastic, the house has never looked better. Roof fit, the gutters and new fascias are all excellent but a problem with the down-pipes still hasn't been fixed even after 4 weeks and weekly messages and/or calls. After sales service is definitely lacking for what would likely be less than an hour's work.

Stan C.

For sure, the work order number is 27360, through the Marlston dept, Sth Australia.

Roof Re-paint

Helen and Mick

Helen and MickMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Looks brand new!!

We were considering putting on a new roof but are very pleased we went with roof seal as the roof looks brand new. Excellent service both before and after, the boys were very friendly and helpful. Great job , couldn’t be happier.

Rhonnie

RhonnieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Looks like a new roof

Can highly recommend roofseal the team, from initial quote to completion of the job they were very professional. The roof looks fantastic have had a lots of compliments on it.

Peter L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Ordinary

Sadly whilst they may get the job done their ways and means are very questionable. And they don't listen. Do yourself a favour and shop around. Even if it costs more.

Peter L.

Thank you. We have already spoken with your local Office and Contractor in relation not in so far as the work that was performed but the actions your contractor took in so far as illegally entering a property without permission. Thank you

Nick C

Nick CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great workmanship, reliable tradies

Fast completion with reliable tradesman. Excellent communication and follow up on workmanship. Sales team were friendly and able to work within our budget. I would recommend Roof Seal if you are looking to rejuvenate your homes roof.

Melody

MelodyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roof Seal Excellence

Great product and result and workman ship. Had a few leaks, which were fixed up straight away. Would recommend Roof Seal. Employees were very helpful and offered good advice as we nearly chose the wrong colour.

Nicki F

Nicki Fasked

Hi, I had painting done in 2017. It is now evident that this was not done correctly. It appears that the franchise in Darwin has closed. How do we get our warranty and the work corrected?

Virginia
Virginia

Hi Nicki i would try roof seal head office with your enquiry. You may need your proof of purchase so they can direct you.

Hi Nicki,

Please send your details via email to roofseal@bigpond.net.au, please mention that you were given instructions to do that through Product Review by Roof Seal Head Office. We will then pass on your details to Darwin Franchise. They will be able to handle any warranties or issues that you have. No, you don't need to have a proof of purchase, thank you Virginia for advise. We only need your work order number/invoice to be able to find you in our data base.

Marina Vic

Marina Vicasked

I am concerned as I live in a hilly windy marine area. The contracted individual has set up but left without doing any work because it’s too windy and he is concerned about grey overspray onto my neighbours white property. He will try again on Monday. We rarely have a calm unwindy day here ...I am terrified now of the bill I am going to get from my neighbour if there is thick dark grey paint on their newly renovated decking, white roof and pale cladding. I thought with airless sprayers there’s less overspray - today we got informed with gusts like there are around here there could be spray on the houses opposite across the road. Who has is legally responsible for getting my neighbours house repainted if this is fouled up? I am going out today to pressure clean my entire balcony and balustrade - from the pressure clean of roof ... is my whole garden going to be grey? My parents got their roof resprayed with another company and they were in and out in 3 days with no overspray. They too live on a hill with close neighbours.

Stavrous
Stavrous

firstly youmentioned the bill, as your quote should have stated, there should be no need for alarm. If the roofer has gone but has set up, this should indicate they well retur. The scaffhold was set up a day before he arived for me. Then it was taken down the day after. I was not pressent when he sprayed the day later, and didn't see any evedance of overspry on the ute or other surfaces. I will say if you have any concerns, please don t hesitate to call your contracter. I hope this helps. I am very happy with the job they did for me. Kind regard Steve

Hi Marina,

Can you please give us your work order number and postcode to investigate further.

Roof Seal A.Roof Seal

i think the contractor has done the right thing by avoiding potential damage, he has a duty of care, however once he decides it is appropriate to continue with the job than he also takes on that responsibility to ensure it is prudent to do so, he will also have public liability insurance policy so should there be any damage caused as a result of him doing his work the cost of repairs is borne by that policy. you are also correct in that airless spray guns have a tendancy to cause much less over spray hope this is of some comfort to you

GEC

GECasked

Dear (?) 2018 Gosford contactsSarah/Kesari,
This is my 3rd attempt to contact the company having used the contact numbers of the local people who were the contacts last year. To date I have received no follow up contact in the 2 weeks since my May 2019 contact.
I ask that you refer this onto your site manager please for immediate action.
You would be aware of the work completed at my property, Kanwal 2259, NSW,
There are now 2 ceilings (stairwell top level & family room lower level) where there is obvious water damage resulting from a leak in the work resulting from work done on the roof in 2018.
You would understand that this is very distressing for us.
I assure you this ceiling damage has ONLY happened since the work was done by Roof Seal (Gosford team)late last year.
Please respond to my concern with an assurance of action to remedy this obvious concern.
I would expect that any remedial repairs would be at the expense of your company as the work is still under warranty.
I await your follow up contact.
Regards,
Gary Crowther

Sue
Sue

Hi GEC, I'm a private entity, you need to directly address Roof Seal, as they won't see your message. I was just one of many leaving a complaint....good luck!

Hi Sue,

Did our Branch Manager get in touch with you? Also, above complaint is going to be handled by appropriate department, as we have just received email a few minutes ago.

Get an answer from our members and Roof Seal representatives