Listing monitored by Roof Seal

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great service and super friendly

We have recently had our roof resealed by Roof Seal Riverina and they did a fantastic job !!!
Would highly recommend their services and we are so happy with the result.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Professional Roof Restoration

We found Roof Seal provided us with a quality roof restoration. Communication was excellent and the work was completed in a timely manner. We are very happy with the result and numerous people have commented on how great it looks.

Cooper
CooperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Service

Resto completed on time and under budget

Very impressed and would recommend again to other family members / community members

Tradies diligent and knowledgeable, roof looks A+++

Sales people easy to deal with and reasonable

Paul
Paul Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Service

The worker who came out and worked on my roof was such a hard worker, who was incredibly polite and efficient and the job was done to an exceptionally high standard. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to get their roof done!

V. Kirkpatrick
V. Kirkpatrick Far North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

We used roof seal 3 years ago with great satisfaction. Over the past year our dark blue roof became discolored and we contacted the company for them to assess the roof, (still under warranty.) That very afternoon, we had someone arrive, assess & tell us they would repaint the entire roof (we chose a much lighter color) within a 3 week period. This has been carried out to our complete satisfaction. The young tradie was exceptional, - professional, punctual, friendly and left the site clean & tidy. Our problem was addressed immediately, without any stress to us and we highly recommend this professional company.

Dennis
DennisMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Complete restoration

We recently had a full restoration of our roof. Jason was very thorough with his quote and explained the process in great detail. The work was done to a very high standard and we have had a good downpour since completion and saw no sign of leaks (including on the eaves where we had leaks before (thanks John)). Neighbors, family and friends have commented to us how good the roof now looks. We are very happy to recommend Roof Seal.

Mishka A.
Mishka A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks Amazing!

Dean was very friendly and easy to deal with and did an excellent job. My husband and I are very happy with the results. All our neighbours have commented on how good it looks. After our recent heavy rain in Melbourne we now know all the leaks are definitely fixed.

KMac
KMacMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Job

Jason and Justin completed the job to a high standard and they were both accomodating and professional to work with.
We are very happy with our new look roof and would recommend roof seal to others.

Adrian
Adrian Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Roof Restoration

In February, Jason from Roof Seal Riverina resealed our tiled roof doing bedding, pointing & replacing some cracked tiles. The job took approximately 6 days & there were no corners cut on the job. The team had a very professional attitude, cleaning all gutters after pressure washing and we are very happy with the results & workmanship. We thoroughly recommend the Roof Seal team to anyone thinking of a roof restoration.

The Tumapang
The TumapangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roof restoration

Shout out to John for a job well done! Thank you for your patience and flexibility. Thank you to Jimmy who was very accommodating to my questions and clarifications...more power to you!

KMP
KMPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent

Thank you Roof Seal for a great job. Good workmanship and looking great. We are very satisfied and the colour (charcoal) looks beautiful. Thank you again. We are very satisfied customers.

Mark W.
Mark W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller Shutter installation

Tradesmen were very punctual an efficient , only a couple hours needed to install the roller shutters. Sales were very accommodating to our colour selections. Product works well in blocking out heat and night time lights

Julia T.
Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good work

sourced roof seal to repair a number of issues with my roof mainly cracked grout, although they did the job well there was a small section which was forgotten and I didn't notice it till a few days

Jelena S.
Jelena S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Uncontactable after deposit paid !!!!

I paid the deposit for a re-roof in November. I was verbally told it would be occurring mid January and the manager would be in touch early January to advise about exact date and time. I have made 3 calls to roof seal on the number on the website and each time told someone will call me back - this has not happened. I also messaged through the website about my unanswered calls. At present no one has contacted despite me trying multiple avenues and them having my deposit! Outrageous

Bryan LSouthwest, VIC

No Care No Responsibility

Read more reviews - page 2

Nicki F
Nicki Fasked

Hi, I had painting done in 2017. It is now evident that this was not done correctly. It appears that the franchise in Darwin has closed. How do we get our warranty and the work corrected?

Virginia
Virginia

Hi Nicki i would try roof seal head office with your enquiry. You may need your proof of purchase so they can direct you.

Hi Nicki,

Please send your details via email to roofseal@bigpond.net.au, please mention that you were given instructions to do that through Product Review by Roof Seal Head Office. We will then pass on your details to Darwin Franchise. They will be able to handle any warranties or issues that you have. No, you don't need to have a proof of purchase, thank you Virginia for advise. We only need your work order number/invoice to be able to find you in our data base.

Marina Vic
Marina Vicasked

I am concerned as I live in a hilly windy marine area. The contracted individual has set up but left without doing any work because it’s too windy and he is concerned about grey overspray onto my neighbours white property. He will try again on Monday. We rarely have a calm unwindy day here ...I am terrified now of the bill I am going to get from my neighbour if there is thick dark grey paint on their newly renovated decking, white roof and pale cladding. I thought with airless sprayers there’s less overspray - today we got informed with gusts like there are around here there could be spray on the houses opposite across the road. Who has is legally responsible for getting my neighbours house repainted if this is fouled up? I am going out today to pressure clean my entire balcony and balustrade - from the pressure clean of roof ... is my whole garden going to be grey? My parents got their roof resprayed with another company and they were in and out in 3 days with no overspray. They too live on a hill with close neighbours.

Stavrous
Stavrous

firstly youmentioned the bill, as your quote should have stated, there should be no need for alarm. If the roofer has gone but has set up, this should indicate they well retur. The scaffhold was set up a day before he arived for me. Then it was taken down the day after. I was not pressent when he sprayed the day later, and didn't see any evedance of overspry on the ute or other surfaces. I will say if you have any concerns, please don t hesitate to call your contracter. I hope this helps. I am very happy with the job they did for me. Kind regard Steve

Hi Marina,

Can you please give us your work order number and postcode to investigate further.

Roof Seal A.Roof Seal

i think the contractor has done the right thing by avoiding potential damage, he has a duty of care, however once he decides it is appropriate to continue with the job than he also takes on that responsibility to ensure it is prudent to do so, he will also have public liability insurance policy so should there be any damage caused as a result of him doing his work the cost of repairs is borne by that policy. you are also correct in that airless spray guns have a tendancy to cause much less over spray hope this is of some comfort to you

GEC
GECasked

Dear (?) 2018 Gosford contactsSarah/Kesari,
This is my 3rd attempt to contact the company having used the contact numbers of the local people who were the contacts last year. To date I have received no follow up contact in the 2 weeks since my May 2019 contact.
I ask that you refer this onto your site manager please for immediate action.
You would be aware of the work completed at my property, Kanwal 2259, NSW,
There are now 2 ceilings (stairwell top level & family room lower level) where there is obvious water damage resulting from a leak in the work resulting from work done on the roof in 2018.
You would understand that this is very distressing for us.
I assure you this ceiling damage has ONLY happened since the work was done by Roof Seal (Gosford team)late last year.
Please respond to my concern with an assurance of action to remedy this obvious concern.
I would expect that any remedial repairs would be at the expense of your company as the work is still under warranty.
I await your follow up contact.
Regards,
Gary Crowther

Sue
Sue

Hi GEC, I'm a private entity, you need to directly address Roof Seal, as they won't see your message. I was just one of many leaving a complaint....good luck!

Hi Sue,

Did our Branch Manager get in touch with you? Also, above complaint is going to be handled by appropriate department, as we have just received email a few minutes ago.

Get an answer from our members and Roof Seal representatives