4.1

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Trevor

TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller shutters and roof painting

So happy with the service we received from both products the workers were very professional and the products look amazing everyone has commented how awesome it all looks can't recommend them enough

Cherryl O.

Cherryl O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

We were kept informed for the entire process and what times the tradesmen were turning up the following day. They we’re very professional and when they finished the place was left spotless.

Lala

LalaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't know why I waited so long.

Always thought that roller shutters would be good. Wanted some extra privacy, darkness and security. These shutters have not let me down. Amazing product. Professionally installed with no hassles. Roof seal were very helpful.

Tracy and John

Tracy and JohnMurray Mallee, SA

Fantastic

Our zip blinds look great. They block out the wind and the sun and will make a huge difference in the summer in providing shade for the house.
From the quote, through to installation, we have received good service and wouldn't hesitate in recommending Roof Seal Zip Blinds to anyone.

a job well done

Thank you for a job well done. My roof tiles have been cleaned, cracked or broken tiles replaced and sealed. The tradesman even cleaned my spare tiles. The tradesman kept me informed through the whole process and cleaned up after each visit. I can now enjoy driving into my driveway, seeing my clean and restored roof.

A job well done

Full marks for a job well done. I was always kept up to speed with progress and the work site was kept clean and tidy at all stages of the roof repairs. Roof Seal carried out minor repairs and extra replacement tiles at no extra cost. The tradesman was polite and dedicated to providing a quality service.

A job well done!

My aging roof tiles have been repaired and restored. The result is a fantastic new roof which has drawn favourable comments from visitors. All members of the Roof Seal team were courteous, friendly and accommodating. Every step of the way they explained the process, so I was kept informed with the progress of restoration. After each session, they completely cleaned up any mess caused by their actions. I would highly recommend contacting Roof Seal if you have any roof issues.

Judith B.
Judith B.

Hi, the review was deserved. My work order number is 64891. Regards, Judith

Kathie F.

Kathie F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing transformation!

My roof is now leak free but also looks amazing. Furthermore, all of the Roof Seal staff I dealt with were professional, polite, friendly and accomodating. I have the highest regard for them and their product.

Simon B.Illawarra, NSW

Leaking roof

Yes. It was done by Nowra Roof Seal Office

Gra

GraMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Just like a new roof

Thanks to the team at Roof Seal, our faded tile roof with crumbling mortar under the capping has now been transformed into the best looking roof in the street. Prior to having the work done some tiles on the ridge had moved which could have meant water ingress if it rained. With broken tiles replaced, all mortar replaced and the roof given Roof Seal's three coat treatment the risk of any water damage inside has been eliminated. The work was done with complete safety and with no disruption to our household. Thanks Roof Seal.

Sal Jane

Sal Jane

Happy customers - Riverina Roof Seal

From the quote, through to finishing the job, Roof Seal were professional and had great communication. They went above and beyond. We are very satisfied with the end result, and would recommend them to anyone looking to repair an old tile roof. High quality and we certainly feel it was worth the money.

Darryl

DarrylNortheast, VIC

Looks like a new roof

Changed the appearance dramatactly, everyone who visits comments on it. Work was completed in a professional manner and done within the timeframe stated. I have no negative comments to make.

Mandy

MandyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Restoration old tiled roof

Very professional job cleaning, replacing broken tiles and guttering. Team went above and beyond original quoted job when problems found. Keep me informed of work progress & costs. Results looks good. Would recommend Jason and team. Not cheap but worth it to have good job done.

Bethanga

BethangaNortheast, VIC

Roof Seal from Wagga Wagga

The initial roof inspection by Jason was very thorough and gave us a great sense of confidence. He told us what he could and couldn’t do.
The work man replaced all the screws with tech screws, pulled off the ridge cap and cleaned up etc. The sealing was done over a period of 2 weeks due to winter weather. We now have a lovely rood that doesn’t leak and looks great.
We opted for new gutters and ember guard and that was put on well.
Jason explained how the 7year warranty works.
We are both pleased and are sleeping soundly through rainy nights.

blownmuscle

blownmuscleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service

No Warranty

We had Roof Seal "Seal" our roof a few years ago. Still under warranty, it's rusted through. Roof Seal Sunshine Coast no longer exist, can't contact them now. Scam artists!

David TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

After a cancelled appointment earlier and RoofSeal then chasing for another appointment the man turned up, got out of his van and immediately handed me a business card of another roofer who he said would be cheaper.
Im sure it was because he couldn't quote on adding a paint finish to my roof to make it look pretty. My roof is terracotta.
What a waste of time me waiting.
Simple answer: Use someone who has a local business.

3136.

Happy customers

Happy customersSouth Australia

Looks like a different house!

Gone from a tired unloved looking house to a give a new lease on life.
Process from engagement through to completion of work was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Great overall experience.

Roger

RogerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Professional

We were very happy with everyone we dealt with. From the initial inspection, the work, through to the final inspection, everyone was helpful & courteous. The Tradesmen let us know all that was happening and were very thorough in their job and cleaned up after themselves.

Marcog

MarcogAdelaide

Great product

Great Product can wait to use them. I have a old house that I want to see what they can do with iron roofs and hopefully it will improve the value.

Nicki F

Nicki Fasked

Hi, I had painting done in 2017. It is now evident that this was not done correctly. It appears that the franchise in Darwin has closed. How do we get our warranty and the work corrected?

Virginia
Virginia

Hi Nicki i would try roof seal head office with your enquiry. You may need your proof of purchase so they can direct you.

Hi Nicki,

Please send your details via email to roofseal@bigpond.net.au, please mention that you were given instructions to do that through Product Review by Roof Seal Head Office. We will then pass on your details to Darwin Franchise. They will be able to handle any warranties or issues that you have. No, you don't need to have a proof of purchase, thank you Virginia for advise. We only need your work order number/invoice to be able to find you in our data base.

Marina Vic

Marina Vicasked

I am concerned as I live in a hilly windy marine area. The contracted individual has set up but left without doing any work because it’s too windy and he is concerned about grey overspray onto my neighbours white property. He will try again on Monday. We rarely have a calm unwindy day here ...I am terrified now of the bill I am going to get from my neighbour if there is thick dark grey paint on their newly renovated decking, white roof and pale cladding. I thought with airless sprayers there’s less overspray - today we got informed with gusts like there are around here there could be spray on the houses opposite across the road. Who has is legally responsible for getting my neighbours house repainted if this is fouled up? I am going out today to pressure clean my entire balcony and balustrade - from the pressure clean of roof ... is my whole garden going to be grey? My parents got their roof resprayed with another company and they were in and out in 3 days with no overspray. They too live on a hill with close neighbours.

Stavrous
Stavrous

firstly youmentioned the bill, as your quote should have stated, there should be no need for alarm. If the roofer has gone but has set up, this should indicate they well retur. The scaffhold was set up a day before he arived for me. Then it was taken down the day after. I was not pressent when he sprayed the day later, and didn't see any evedance of overspry on the ute or other surfaces. I will say if you have any concerns, please don t hesitate to call your contracter. I hope this helps. I am very happy with the job they did for me. Kind regard Steve

Hi Marina,

Can you please give us your work order number and postcode to investigate further.

Roof Seal A.Roof Seal

i think the contractor has done the right thing by avoiding potential damage, he has a duty of care, however once he decides it is appropriate to continue with the job than he also takes on that responsibility to ensure it is prudent to do so, he will also have public liability insurance policy so should there be any damage caused as a result of him doing his work the cost of repairs is borne by that policy. you are also correct in that airless spray guns have a tendancy to cause much less over spray hope this is of some comfort to you

GEC

GECasked

Dear (?) 2018 Gosford contactsSarah/Kesari,
This is my 3rd attempt to contact the company having used the contact numbers of the local people who were the contacts last year. To date I have received no follow up contact in the 2 weeks since my May 2019 contact.
I ask that you refer this onto your site manager please for immediate action.
You would be aware of the work completed at my property, Kanwal 2259, NSW,
There are now 2 ceilings (stairwell top level & family room lower level) where there is obvious water damage resulting from a leak in the work resulting from work done on the roof in 2018.
You would understand that this is very distressing for us.
I assure you this ceiling damage has ONLY happened since the work was done by Roof Seal (Gosford team)late last year.
Please respond to my concern with an assurance of action to remedy this obvious concern.
I would expect that any remedial repairs would be at the expense of your company as the work is still under warranty.
I await your follow up contact.
Regards,
Gary Crowther

Sue
Sue

Hi GEC, I'm a private entity, you need to directly address Roof Seal, as they won't see your message. I was just one of many leaving a complaint....good luck!

Hi Sue,

Did our Branch Manager get in touch with you? Also, above complaint is going to be handled by appropriate department, as we have just received email a few minutes ago.

Get an answer from our members and Roof Seal representatives