Rosegal

Rosegal

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KellieG

KellieGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't both - quality is awful

I purchased two tops and one dress - none of which were wearable. All were cheaply made, polyester clothing that didn't fit. Trying to get a return is a lot of work - be aware they only partially refund and you have to pay for return shipping, so your 'cheap' online bargain may end up costing you more than you bargained for.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Kaukau K.

Kaukau K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap garments and equally cheap quality

Purchased a number of products ie coats and dresses and after checking the sizing and knowing how small Asian clothing is, I predominantly ordered medium. Only 2 of the 10 items fit and the rest were either 1 or 2 sizes too big and most looked atrocious. One coat was covered in red faux fur and another coat was soiled. Due to being based in Hong Kong where Australian consumer rights are not acknowledged, sending items back is more expensive than the clothing itself.

• +12
Falcon23

Falcon23South East Queensland, QLD

Great Shopping Website

The website and app was easy to navigate, with great options for clothing and other products. You need to check the sizing before purchasing. Very satisfied with the quality & shipping times.

Leone T.

Leone T.South East Queensland, QLD

Too good to be true??

Spent a longtime ordering, reading size guides which are different for every outfit and contending with items then being sold out to finally choosing some items, begin checking out and find out that all prices are in USD. TAKING MY $50 odd dollar order to$80 something. Awaiting someone to contact me and see what can be done.

Mary

MaryHunter Region, NSW

Think twice and then DON'T DO IT.

Customer service was quick with emails regarding returns. Address was in Hong Kong. Returning items cost $100 aud posted $50 aud postal tracker advised received goods but is have not received my refund. I could have spent that $150 in a store. Stay away from them. I wish I saw the reviews before I purchased.

Megs P.

Megs P.Central Queensland, QLD

Was great until now!!

Have ordered from them for a long time. No problems till now. Ordered a 4 items. Took 2 months to get 3 of them. By the time they sent 4th item I just moved. Item was returned to them. Been fighting with them over getting it. Had to pay another $8USD for them to send back or they'd only refund me $7USD. Only to see that they still wrote wrong address. PROB cost me more to still get my item. Not ever buying off them again. Not worth the drama's or cost of items by the time you pay for their continuous stuff ups...

DANIELLA

DANIELLAAustralian Capital Territory

Happy with the Product

I ordered a pair of swimmers and then read the reviews (which are scary because most of them are not good) I received my swimmers yesterday. The delivery time was accurate and I'm really happy with the quality.

Sizing Slightly large

Great Clothes

The Website is easy to use and has a lot to offer. I purchased a about 5 items and all of them are of good quality materials. One item was shipped separately and the tracking number was not updated but other than this there were no issues with shipping. One item was a little smaller than the description noted. I will definitely purchase again

Noeline

Noeline

Don't try for a refund or return......

Sizes were not accurate. However items did look pretty .
Due to the wrong size I wanted to return and request a refund.
No communication received from Rosegal at all. I sent numerous emails and it was just silence.
Eventually had to lodge a claim through Paypal. I bought products worth AUD$130.00 and Rosegal offered a $10.00 refund (through Paypal). What a joke. Thank goodness for Paypal received all my money back. I doubt I would have got anything back if I had paid directly.

Sizing Very small

Fantastic!!

I received the waterfall canvas print exactly as ordered. It actually came a little earlier than expected, which was great. I framed it & am SO happy. Will DEFINITELY order more items from Rosegal.

MaieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This company is terrible

Product Appearance Not as advertised

miryden

mirydenSydney, NSW

Item not receive yet since December last year 2018

I ordered Item since December 21, 2018 and up to this time I did not receive it. They said the courier PCA delivered it but no one at home. If they deliver it isn’t it they should leave a card? No card at all. I keep emailing them but they are not answering my email, I said I need refund but no answer. ROSEGAL you f....

Marie

Marie

THIS SITE DOESN'T DELIVER OR ANSWER YOUR QUIRES, NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Been waiting over 5 weeks for a garlic press crusher, finally told out of stock, but wait you can still place an order online for something that is out of stock. Doggy if you ask me. Live chat and messages on messenger hasn't got very much action

sadpandaMelbourne, Vic

A perfect example of how not to operate a business

Kirstie

KirstieBrisbane

I received something totally different to what I had ordered.

I received something totally different to what I had ordered and it cost me just as much to return the items for a refund as it actually cost me to buy them. Left 100% out of pocket both in time and money. Very poor communication.

Love rosegal

Love this site! Easy to navigate the site and find what I wanted and more.Many products to choose from.Some are not in stock but they offer to let you get a new item or refund or wait until it is in stock.Quality of products differ.Some items not great but ok.Other sites very nice and worth ordering again.

Ant

Ant

Awful Experience - Beware Hidden Delivery Times

Kaz

KazGoldfields, WA

Bad quality and product no shows

Easy website to use although 1 item was horrible quality,2nd item hasn't arrived after 1 month.wont order from Donegal again

Returns are extremely difficult. They expect you to provide lots of photos and info

Most companies have a no problem return. Not Rosegal they draw out the process so it goes beyond 30 day return. Even when you know that you paid extra to get item quickly. They want photos and numbers etc yet this is all on your profile isn't it? Id already provided the ticket number and item to the page. Not good enough didn't get money and can't be bothered list 40 dollars just have to move on won't buy ever again you've been warned.

Love this!!!

The website was very easy to navigate and place an order. The products have been good quality and the sizing is wonderful. It helps that with their items they put the measurements required for the sizes on each item so that you will know if it will, in fact, fit you. I was very very pleased with my products and look forward to shopping with them in the future.

lesa h.

lesa h.asked

I would like to order one of the wall tapestries but after reading the reviews I am sceptical as to whether I will receive my order. Can you convince me 100% that his will not be the case?
Cheers Lesa

Maieasked

I would like to know why Rosegal think that garments that do not match the size charts they provide or garments that look nothing like the photos are the buyers problem, under those circumstances you ROSEGAL should be bearing the costs of returns. NOT YOUR CUSTOMERS. Care to explain here?

sadpanda

Under Australian law (in which Rosegal operates by virtue of selling to Australia), they are not allowed to charge customers for faulty returns. If they tell you that you must pay, argue the point and tell them you will contact the ACCC. They will back down. It is against the law.

Xaris.N

Xaris.Nasked

How much does it cost for shipping? I live in Australia.

Sue L
Sue L

Hi there, I checked my 3 separate orders. None had a shipping cost. Go for "standard shipping". If you want something fast, there may be a cost.
Thanks for asking. Cheers :)

Evelyn Hopkins
Evelyn Hopkins

I live in the USA the shipping was under $10.00 for me plus with prizes that you can win spinning their wheel you can get free shipping coupons. I do suggest setting up an account and checking it out.

Maie

Oh come on people......have you not read the reviews on this company.

Get an answer from our members and Rosegal representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear, Underwear and Clothing