Rosegal

Rosegal

Brand Manager for Rosegal? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Don't bother. Save your money

Ordered 3 retro/1950 style dresses
Picture showed nice waisted dress with belt. Length of dress below knee
Waistline came just under bust, could use belt. Length 100ml above knee. Awful fit. Don't expect to get return cost more to send it back. Never again.

Review for Rosegal

How easy was it to navigate the store and find what you wanted? Easy enough
How satisfied were you with the range of products available? Good
How satisfied were you with the quality of product(s) you bought? Above Average

Jess.Murray Region, NSW

Love it!

Easy to find what your looking for!
I give Rosegal a 10/10 with the range of products and the support :) .
And very satisfied with the product I bought.
I would buy from them again!

Awesome

I purchased three items and they are awesome. They are easy to move in and the fabric is breathable. I can't wait to buy some more items from them soon.

Terrible customer service!

Purchased 3 dresses.
1st 2 arrived and are too big and very poor quality,
I requested a return 3 weeks ago... Still waiting on address to send them too
3rd dress arrived 3weeks later.. nothing like photo again way too big.
All 3 very poor quality.
Went on fb messages to request return for all 3 dresses same order
Was told I would get a priority email for RETURN information (7days ago Still nothing) Sent more requests on their website and messenger
Still waiting no response.
$95Aud
Down the drain! If I do get a return address I still have to pay postage to USA! Approx $40 AUD.
Disgusted in this company and their clothes.. never again! Beware and only buy if your happy to loose your money

Sonje
SonjePerth, WA

Disgusting service

Z2001212235225322 My order was paid expidited these people have still not sent me my order !!! They keep saying wait 3 days in the past month I have spent 500$ on thier site ive never had an issue until I started making large orders for clothes they are late sending my order when in stock and pay expidited postage and then they claim its not in stock be careful with rosegal they are getting sloppy with their service and order send times I was assured I would get a superviser they never contacted me watch out for rosegal they are starting to become dodgy!!

Jess.Murray Region, NSW

Amazing

Love the product. The material the items are made with is incredible on just how well it is made. A nice wide range of sizing and products. Easy to navigate.

Love the cothes and Iove the price!

I did not know what I wanted when I went there, I was window shopping. I found so many clothes that I personally wear. It was hard to pick just a few. I am very happy with the clothes I bought. Minus an extra string or two sticking out, which happens on all new clothes. You just clip or burn it off and perfection.

An easy and fun online shopping experience. Not the best, but close to that category.

Customer service handled my problem quickly. They have a nice selection of clothes for men and women, and for the plus size customers. Quality good.., sexy clothes for my wife.

BERNY ITALIAN DIVA
BERNY ITALIAN DIVASydney, NSW

BAD BAD BAD!!

They are absolutely hopeless!!!
All the tops i bought were poorly made. They cancelled an item i bought saying it was no longer in stock, then it came back in stock when they assured me it never would!
Customer support wanted to refund me rosegal points, i was so upset, i said forget it!!

They caused me so many sleepless night with a particular item I wanted before a certain date, telling me I would get it in time..Well guess what, I didn't!!

Just hopeless and their quality of clothing is so bad, I don't know how they are still in business to be honest!

Barry W.
Barry W.Perth, WA

Do not buy from ROSEGAL

KellieG
KellieGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't both - quality is awful

I purchased two tops and one dress - none of which were wearable. All were cheaply made, polyester clothing that didn't fit. Trying to get a return is a lot of work - be aware they only partially refund and you have to pay for return shipping, so your 'cheap' online bargain may end up costing you more than you bargained for.

Kaukau K.
Kaukau K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap garments and equally cheap quality

Purchased a number of products ie coats and dresses and after checking the sizing and knowing how small Asian clothing is, I predominantly ordered medium. Only 2 of the 10 items fit and the rest were either 1 or 2 sizes too big and most looked atrocious. One coat was covered in red faux fur and another coat was soiled. Due to being based in Hong Kong where Australian consumer rights are not acknowledged, sending items back is more expensive than the clothing itself.

• +12Thumbnail
Falcon23
Falcon23South East Queensland, QLD

Great Shopping Website

The website and app was easy to navigate, with great options for clothing and other products. You need to check the sizing before purchasing. Very satisfied with the quality & shipping times.

Leon
LeonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too good to be true??

Spent a longtime ordering, reading size guides which are different for every outfit and contending with items then being sold out to finally choosing some items, begin checking out and find out that all prices are in USD. TAKING MY $50 odd dollar order to$80 something. Awaiting someone to contact me and see what can be done.

Mell1982
Mell1982asked

So I sent my item back which was rather pricey. I’m told my money refund is sitting in ‘My Wallet’ on their website. Does that mean I don’t get my money back in my bank account? Is it store credit? If so I won’t be buying from them again. I just want my money back

Carla D.

Sounds like it is store credit honey. Best try and get a refund through your bank or paypal if that is how you paid for the item. Best of luck !

Biggal
Biggalasked

What are is the sizing like? Size 20 Australia.

Jess.

Really good, to make sure that it fits alright, make sure that you go a size up :)

Carla D.

Best buy from a reputable company. There are a lot online. Boohoo, SHEIN, ASOS Australia are your safer bets. I have bought from all those companies online and they are legit. You will get your items and they have better sizing and quality.

Bethany
Bethanyasked

Hi! Ive had ordered my Christmas dress on this online. It should be delivery on 3-7days, however it still havent delivery past 7 days. Can you check it up for me please. I really need this dress by next week..... also, it said it still in shipping..

Zaire