Rosegal

Was great until now!!

Have ordered from them for a long time. No problems till now. Ordered a 4 items. Took 2 months to get 3 of them. By the time they sent 4th item I just moved. Item was returned to them. Been fighting with them over getting it. Had to pay another $8USD for them to send back or they'd only refund me $7USD. Only to see that they still wrote wrong address. PROB cost me more to still get my item. Not ever buying off them again. Not worth the drama's or cost of items by the time you pay for their continuous stuff ups...

Happy with the Product

I ordered a pair of swimmers and then read the reviews (which are scary because most of them are not good) I received my swimmers yesterday. The delivery time was accurate and I'm really happy with the quality.

Sizing Slightly large

Great Clothes

The Website is easy to use and has a lot to offer. I purchased a about 5 items and all of them are of good quality materials. One item was shipped separately and the tracking number was not updated but other than this there were no issues with shipping. One item was a little smaller than the description noted. I will definitely purchase again

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Don't try for a refund or return......

Sizes were not accurate. However items did look pretty .
Due to the wrong size I wanted to return and request a refund.
No communication received from Rosegal at all. I sent numerous emails and it was just silence.
Eventually had to lodge a claim through Paypal. I bought products worth AUD$130.00 and Rosegal offered a $10.00 refund (through Paypal). What a joke. Thank goodness for Paypal received all my money back. I doubt I would have got anything back if I had paid directly.

Sizing Very small

Fantastic!!

I received the waterfall canvas print exactly as ordered. It actually came a little earlier than expected, which was great. I framed it & am SO happy. Will DEFINITELY order more items from Rosegal.

Sizing True to size

This company is terrible

I ordered two items was Rosegal. Neither matched the manufacturers size chart and one of the dresses was nothing like the dress shown in the photo, it just looked like a cheap copy. Dealing with their customer service is just a joke, they just keep saying return costs up to buyer, well that would be fair if they delivered what they advertised. But like a number of other reviews the cost to return just isn’t worth it. I suspect that is exactly what this company rely on that people will not spend the money to send items back. I was offered $9US back on items that cost $67AUD. If I send the items back it will cost approx $35 Aust. The problem is they have your money and therefore the advantage. And they know it. Do not....do not buy from this company. Not that they will care that people post negative reviews because for every person who has learnt the lesson there are dozens who haven’t. I wish I had read these reviews before bothering with this company

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Item not receive yet since December last year 2018

I ordered Item since December 21, 2018 and up to this time I did not receive it. They said the courier PCA delivered it but no one at home. If they deliver it isn’t it they should leave a card? No card at all. I keep emailing them but they are not answering my email, I said I need refund but no answer. ROSEGAL you f....

THIS SITE DOESN'T DELIVER OR ANSWER YOUR QUIRES, NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Been waiting over 5 weeks for a garlic press crusher, finally told out of stock, but wait you can still place an order online for something that is out of stock. Doggy if you ask me. Live chat and messages on messenger hasn't got very much action

A perfect example of how not to operate a business

I have ordered from Rosegal twice before with no problems. Until this order where I had a pair of pants with a hole, two pairs of unhemmed pants and a top that was a weird, "impossible to fit over your head" size. That was half the order, the rest of the items have been sitting there 'Processing" for a month now. An epic 21 email exchange and an hour long Live Chat later (where they take an hour to tell you they cant help you because they are "Pre-Sale" despite you having clicked the "Order not arrived" tab) and the issue is still not sorted. Rosegal is fine until you get that time when theres a problem. Then expect to lose your money or your patience and your mind. People wonder if Rosegal is a scam? It certainly borders on it. Never again.

I received something totally different to what I had ordered.

I received something totally different to what I had ordered and it cost me just as much to return the items for a refund as it actually cost me to buy them. Left 100% out of pocket both in time and money. Very poor communication.

Love rosegal

Love this site! Easy to navigate the site and find what I wanted and more.Many products to choose from.Some are not in stock but they offer to let you get a new item or refund or wait until it is in stock.Quality of products differ.Some items not great but ok.Other sites very nice and worth ordering again.

Awful Experience - Beware Hidden Delivery Times

A very bad shopping experience.

I ordered three T-shirts on express delivery at $16 in order for them to arrive well in time for the festive break. Only on enquiring as to when my order would be delivered was I told one of the three items was in fact out of stock and not dispatched.

Of the two items that were dispatched, the tracking link did not work and the delivery company provided no assistance even with the tracking number.

I requested a refund due to the item not being available and also due to the fact that the delivery terms were not met (5-8 working days). The refund for the item I am told will take place (although I am yet to see it).

However the refund for the delivery time was rejected outright. Rosegal cited the fact the shipping time (highlighted in bold on the website) is not the delivery time at all, it does not include the processing time which can also be up to 8 days. In short whatever delivery times the website promises, double it!

I am now in a situation where I have none of my items and Rosegal still have all of my money!

The case will continue through a very poor internet chain of communication I would guess, wish me luck...……..

Bad quality and product no shows

Easy website to use although 1 item was horrible quality,2nd item hasn't arrived after 1 month.wont order from Donegal again

Returns are extremely difficult. They expect you to provide lots of photos and info

Most companies have a no problem return. Not Rosegal they draw out the process so it goes beyond 30 day return. Even when you know that you paid extra to get item quickly. They want photos and numbers etc yet this is all on your profile isn't it? Id already provided the ticket number and item to the page. Not good enough didn't get money and can't be bothered list 40 dollars just have to move on won't buy ever again you've been warned.

Love this!!!

The website was very easy to navigate and place an order. The products have been good quality and the sizing is wonderful. It helps that with their items they put the measurements required for the sizes on each item so that you will know if it will, in fact, fit you. I was very very pleased with my products and look forward to shopping with them in the future.

Wall Decoration is excellent but clothing is a gamble!

Product - Mist Forest Print Tapestry Wall Decoration
Size is correct, material clean and sturdy and well finished, print is as advertised and the colours are lovely. I'm using this for video filming backdrop and a shade for the gazebo outside. Really pleased with this item. I recommend it.

Product - Chic Style V Neck 3/4 Sleeve Printed Shift Dress
Absolute rubbish size-wise. The material is lovely, the colours are beautiful but this "dress" was TINY! So I made a rather nice infinity scarf from it. But that's my experience. A friend told me today that she is very happy with the tops she's bought. If you're willing to take the risk, go for it. But order at least 3 sizes bigger than what you actually are.

Product not what was advertised.

I cannot even give your product 1 *. I ordered 6 of the Home Decor Ring Top Blackout Curtains-
They do not have Ring tops and they certainly are not BLACKOUT Curtains. I will never order from you again and I am going to post on Facebook to warn others about the rotten service I received. Your product is not what you say it is. As you can see by the picture which shows the top and bottom of the curtain there are no ring tops.

Scam Scam Scam

This company is the biggest scam. I have ordered 2 tops from them on different occasions and both times they sent a top that was a completely different style to what I ordered.
The quality is disgraceful and customer service is horrendous!!
Do NOT buy from this company, they just take your money and couldn’t care less about the product!!

Rosegal

The app is very clear and easy to navigate. Im a very happy customer, i am happy with all tge products I have purchased. The quality of products are fantastic, very stylish and comfortable.

Terrible quality

You get what you pay for.
The quality of clothing is awful. Cheap material, sewn badly.
The pictures look good online but the fit is nothing like described even if you manage to get the right size.
Really really disappointed.

I would like to know why Rosegal think that garments that do not match the size charts they provide or garments that look nothing like the photos are the buyers problem, under those circumstances you ROSEGAL should be bearing the costs of returns. NOT YOUR CUSTOMERS. Care to explain here?
Under Australian law (in which Rosegal operates by virtue of selling to Australia), they are not allowed to charge customers for faulty returns. If they tell you that you must pay, argue the point and tell them you will contact the ACCC. They will back down. It is against the law.

How much does it cost for shipping? I live in Australia.
Hi there, I checked my 3 separate orders. None had a shipping cost. Go for "standard shipping". If you want something fast, there may be a cost. Thanks for asking. Cheers :)I live in the USA the shipping was under $10.00 for me plus with prizes that you can win spinning their wheel you can get free shipping coupons. I do suggest setting up an account and checking it out.Oh come on people......have you not read the reviews on this company.

Hi would a L be a 12 in Australia? thanks