1.0

Buyer Beware

Terrible quality...Cotton "blend" is at the most only 10% cotton. The company makes returns too difficult. Returns cost too much in shipping charges. I ended up throwing away 5 items...

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

Sorry for any inconvenience. We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.We will do every effort to provide better products and services.

Do not buy from this store!

Items received not as advertised, cheap material and workmanship. Cotton/ polyester instead of cotton/ linen mix. Shoes not real leather and received 2 left shoes for one pair! Delivery of email with photo to Roselinlin failed. Deliveries were timely. Quality of jewellery was o.k.

Chris M.
Chris M.

That is o.k. but one cannot wear 2 left shoes and items should be made of the materials as advertised.

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting Ethics They wont get back when I need to return a jumper with Holes in it

I bought a jumper and when It arrived it has holes in it. I emailed them with the photo of this but all I am getting from that email is that it is UNDELIVERABLE. So I guess I wont be getting my money back from these unethical and deceitful people

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

We apologize that you didn't have a good shopping experience with us. We will try out best to help you if that's the case. pls just email us.

gloria w.

gloria w.Central, TAS

absolute rubbish and false advertising

This is just a scam - awful clothes - can't return them as it costs too much - they offer 15% then they deny access for emails. The company needs to be withdrawn from being allowed to advertise on google and facebook and also should not be able to use paypal

Horrible, everything unwearable

I have fallen for this scam company. Nothing is remotely wearable. Things falling apart out of the packaging, ridiculous sizing, inferior workmanship. I purchased casual summer dresses to garden in and even these are unwearable. They do not respond to requests to return items. So frustrating

1st time order of shirts,shorts and pants

I ordered 7 items on July 14th, I was notified 6 items were being shipped on July 25 and they were received on August 18th with the 7th item arriving 1 week later. They have a very good customer service response as I reached out twice to them to inquire why things were taking so long and they did respond within a day. The quality & fit of the clothing was very subpar - looks way cuter on their website. I would not order from them again.

Sizing True to size
roselinlin s.Roselinlin

We apologize that you didn't have a good shopping experience with us.We do hope you could have a better shopping experience and will try our best to improving our products and services.

AGeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reselinlin junk clothing.

I bought a pair of pants for the wife and the large size ordered was supposed to be waist 33.86 hip 42.5 length 37.4 (inches) according to their website advertisement.
The pants actually measure waist 26! hip 35 length 37 total (that's not inside leg). The quality is terrible, poorly finished with junk fabric. They offer a %15 refund and a lot of reasons why the return of a garment to China (order arrived from a local address) is expensive and near impossible. Please save your money.

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

Sorry that you're not satisfied with the item(s). if there's wrong with the item, kindly contact us via our web with the photo. we will check the issue and handle it for you ASAP.

AGee

Following the numerous bad reviews around the net and leaving cut/paste replies is not the way to build a business. If Roselinlin actually supplied what they promised and gave reasonable customer service things might look better for them.

Runs very small, buyer beware

If you R a plus size, DO NOT order their blouses. They run very small, sizing is totally inaccurate. Not for US market. These are Chinese products. Returns are difficult to accomplish.

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

We feel terribly sorry for all inconvenience.
Sizes of different items differ.There is the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size in the product detailed. you can compare them with your measurements.

deni wells
deni wells

Sizing measurements listed in the ad .are stated bigger than the actual garment measurements.

This site is a complete fraud! STAY AWAY!

this site is a complete fraud, they send you totally different designs, quality, material, and style than the pictures. Super cheap quality that looks nothing like the pictures! stay away from this site!

Sizing Slightly large

False advertising/poor return policy

Blouse received looked nothing like the one featured on their website. In addition it was way too big. My return options were mail it to China or accept 15% refund.

SCAM!!!!!

I ordered about 9 or 10 items. Stuff seemed so great on their website. Once received 3 weeks later it was complete garbage! My grandma wouldn't even wear it. It was smelly and just gross. I filed a complaint with our FTC this is going to stop. DO NOT BUY!!!!! I filed a return request! I want my money back!

Be Wary

Cotton button down shirts must be ironed and too small to close in front. Dress was tight on top.
I purchased all three items in a size larger than I usually wear. Donated all 3 items to our food bank. If I would have known the clothing was from China, I would have known it would be too small.

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

DON'T DO IT. Return policy to CHINA unacceptable and not forthcoming when ordering

As a retailer for over 30 years, I was very disappointed in the return policy. None of the clothes fit. Sizes or at least three times too small. I had no idea since the merchandise came out of San Francisco that if you wanted to return any merchandise you have to send it to China which is an affordable. The first time they reached out to me they offered 20% off the price of the clothes so that I could have them altered. Really…When I explain the clothes were too small they offered an additional discount. Since I was not going to incur the cost to send the merchandise back to China I excepted and gave the merchandise away. Karen Souryal

Karen S.
Karen S.

China return policy unacceptable. Especially when it was not stated online while ordering.

THE WORST

I ordered half a dozen items that took over two months to arrive. None came with return instructions. All were cheap, cheesy, hideous versions of what was displayed online. They said I can't return them even unworn in original packaging 15 days after receipt! After THEY took two months! BEWARE.

Elle
Elle

Then why won’t you accept never-worn items in original packaging? You took 2 months to get these to me, yet I get 15 days to return them. The merchandise was terrible. You are scammers.

Roselinlin dispute charges with credit card

I have had success disputing their charges with the credit card. They don't send merchandise and then mark the order as complete and never respond to emails except for auto responses. Dispute the charges with your credit card to get your money back!

Sizing True to size
laura
laura

C Davies

C DaviesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impossible to get a refund/compensation for an item that I HAVE NOT RECIEVED!!

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

Sorry for making you feel like that and thank you for your feedback and we'll report it to improve our product and service.We will do every effort to provide better products and services.

Big risk to order from this place!!

It comes from China, which is not disclosed when you order. Sizing is not consistent. One top came in which fit, the other top in the same size was way too small. It is basically unreturnable - they will make you pay international postage & other fees and you would have to trust they would credit your purchase, which could take months. It did come in relatively quick but fingers crossed it will fit because you are stuck with it if it doesn't. Typical Chinese made product with no accountability.

Ruth
Ruth
roselinlin s.Roselinlin

Thank you so much for your feedback and we'll report it to improve our product and service.We feel terribly sorry for all inconvenience.

Cheap Junk

Cheap junk. Fabric is horrible. 1st time I ordered from them and there definitely won’t be another! Don’t waste your time and money ordering from this company. There clothes are TRASH!

Scam Seller

The ads do not disclose the "company" is in China and uses different names. They sent the wrong dress, very poor quality and cheap, synthetic material (not cotton as described), with no tracking. After many requests, they finally disclosed a purported return address in China. To return the item, I would have to pay international shipping, fill out multiple customs forms and pay Chinese duties, taxes and tariffs in amounts I cannot ascertain. Even then, the return could be refused. This "company" operates a bait-and-switch scheme which relies on non-disclosures and making returns either impossible or prohibitively expensive.

Sizing Slightly large
roselinlin s.Roselinlin

Sorry for making you feel like that.But we are trying our best to solve the problems encountered and make our customers satisfied.We are doing every effort to provide best products and services, and always welcome your valuable advise.

Scam! Don't order from this site

I Ordered 3 months ago and still do not have my order. This site is a scam. Please do not order from this site!
They send you a tracking number that don't work!
ORDER# HBQDB00064378

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

We feel terribly sorry for all inconvenience.We replied you by email. kindly check it.

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

We feel terribly sorry for all inconvenience.We just replied you via email. kindly check it.

R. Brown

R. Brownasked

Hi Everyone,
I'm another victim. I purchased over $200 goods last of May, I normally do not purchase online orders. However, after not be able to go shopping. I trusted an online site to get quality items. This must stop, someone needs to make sure this do not happen to a nothing person. As of to date, I haven't received not a DAM thing. Any help?

Chaichaiasked

Hi everyone..
Another victim here. I paid almost $200 and got craps that dont worth a thing.
I used a credit card to purchase not PayPal. I was wondering if there's any way that I could make a complaint to the bank or something? Any way I could get some money back?
I wish I searched online and read your comments. How could they are still operating? Isn't there a way to report/stop them?
Thanks guys!

Patricia
Patricia

Sorry for you. I Ordered May first and yesterday I filled a dispute acknowledgement with my credit card. Now wait and see. You can try this way.

walkaboutchris
walkaboutchris

I used paypal...am still trying to gt my money back through paypal. As paypal is not taking phone calls its extremely time consuming and frustrating. Roselinin has a UK address on their website and the goods came from a warehouse facility here in Australia, but they are insisting that I (at my own cost, including customs & excise, etc)) return the goods to someplace in CHINA. Reading up on them this seems to be the tactic they commonly use to try to get you to keep the shoddy stuff they sell you fraudulently. So far, paypal has been no help.
BTW....another outfit with EXACTLY the same MO and shoddy goods it "NORACORA" Stay away from them as well.
GOOD LUCK!

Chaichai

Thanks Patricia! Im gonna try with mine too. There’s gotta be a way.

anna g.

anna g.asked

Roselinlin seems like scam. Thank you for all feedbacks, to let others not to purchase from this comany. I lso let others to avoid them as as much as possible

KMac
KMac

Anna G, you are probably right but scam or no scam, I would avoid at all costs. KMac

Get an answer from our members and Roselinlin representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands