Roselinlin

Roselinlin

1.0

Roselinlin Scam

Sizing Very small

I ordered 2 months ago and received nothing.....

2 months that I ordered and I am still waiting for the delivery.
I sent an e-mail and the answer was only an automatic message....they don't care.
The tracking number that I received after one month doesn't work.
One month more and always nothing!!!!!!!
NEVER AGAIN

walkaboutchris

walkaboutchrisFar North Queensland, QLD

Scam & fraud don't buy!!!

Bought 4 items, all were supposed to be 100% linen and web site identifies it as a UK business. Goods were shipped to me in Australia from a warehousing facility inside Australia. Of the 4 items...None were linen. All were cheap polyester blend rags. Trying to return for refund and they are insisting I return to China (even though they came from warehouse here in Australia)! Even threatened me with cost for return to China and customs/taxes in China. I have now opened case with PayPal and loads of evidence that they are crawling through right now. Amazed PayPal is still allowing them to use them as a payment platform. Don't buy anything from Roselinlin! Seriously !!!

CHRIS

CHRIS

Don't Buy At Roselinlin, Thieves, Liars, Throw Your Money Away

Orders never delivered, prices much higher than in ads, refunds non existent, in china but say they are in usa, whole website is a scam, they got about aau$150 from me, wouldn't refund, wouldn't cancel, wouldn't anything, did not send items, they are just liars and thieves

Horrible DO NOT ORDER

I placed an order on May 21, 2020 for $246.73 got an email on June 4, 2020 "Order on the way " 6/12 "Picked up by Shipping Partner" with tracking #. 3 weeks later tracking # says "June 12, 2020 at 7:17 am USPS Awaiting Item
Picked Up by Shipping Partner,
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080
USPS still hasn't gotten items 3 weeks later. They took my my money the day I ordered over a month ago. It is now 6 weeks later and no sign of getting my order. AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful company Don't order

I placed an order with this company on 5/1/2020 and now on 6/11/2020 I still have not received my items. They will not provide me with a valid tracking number.

Made in China

I'm not surprised by Lee's review, of course they are cheap, they are made in China for goodness sake. Wake up world. If you have no issue with quality then go ahead.

Lee

LeeHunter Region, NSW

Clothes are not fit for the bin

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish - won't order again

The clothing size is ridiculously small. Also, one of the items I purchased had a black stain on a white product. They wouldn't pay postage for me to return and they offered a very small refund for the product which I actually can't wear because of the stain. I am still waiting on a refund for an item I cancelled, they said it would be refunded within 2 weeks and it is now 6 weeks and i'm still waiting

Find out how Roselinlin compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Many Updates: wrong shirt, poor quality, you pay return to China

ANGRYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Disgusting Clothing !!! AVOID Do Not Purchase from this Scam Company

Clothes are the worst quality I have ever seen!!! No resemblance to any of the images , they only sent half my order and I am putting it straight in the bin . Complete rubbish and scam!!! disgusting !!! Do Not BUY

Sizing Very large

Bel.H

Bel.H

Worst Company and worst quality!

carol

carolCENTRAL COAST NSW

You cannot get a refund

Better make sure the size is right because you will not get a refund but you will get irritated with this company save yourself the grief.. do not buy from this site

Terrible clothes

Bought clothes that are nothing like they look on the website, terrible quality and I returned about $200 worth of clothes and never received the money, thieves that’s what this company is, never buy from them as you won’t receive the quality or money back.

Product Appearance As advertised

Return a nightmare!!

Returning an item is the most difficult issue. The ruturn address is in China. You make the effort to return even though it cost $23.00 and 4 months later returned to you because it was sent back from their customs.
They offered me a 35% credit for clothes that do not fit!!!
The styles were cute, but fabric was not true linen and very poor quality! I would keep them if they fit.
Will not order from them again!

Roselinlin - a SCAM operation

Kartia

KartiaHunter Region, NSW

FRAUD

Avoid!

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Just Another Online Chinese Co. That Scams People!!!

The clothes they show are really nice...But this is a chinese seller!!!! Very unethical!!! I purchased 3 dresses and a pair of $3 earrings so I could get free shipping!!! They said they would give me 30% off on the third dress and they took it of the earrings instead!!! Anyway...There goes my f...G money!!! I purchased on 9/1/19 and it's now 9/21/19!!! Again, these chinese scammers are the worst!!!! I think I will get my money back from the credit card I used!!! Scumbag company!!!

$200 with nothing to show for it.

anna g.

anna g.asked

Roselinlin seems like scam. Thank you for all feedbacks, to let others not to purchase from this comany. I lso let others to avoid them as as much as possible

KMac

Anna G, you are probably right but scam or no scam, I would avoid at all costs. KMac

MsTeeasked

No question here - it is abundantly clear that the store and the items they peddle are crap. I suppose there is a question then (aside from buyer beware) and that is why this is allowed to continue. Thanks to everyone who posted and got stung. I'm not touching them with a 10 foot barge pole because of you and I appreciate that I'm benefiting from your loss.

ANGRY

Hi MsTee glad to help, I must say paying with PayPal may save me, fingers crossed ..... part of the process in opening a dispute with PayPal against Roselinlin who btw are SJ Fashion and probably run under a million different names, required me to forward a Police report which I thought would be a major process, but it was easy . Simply go on-line and fill out a cyber crime report which only takes about 10 minutes !. Hopefully you never have to ... take care out there and buyer beware

MsTee

Yes paypal do have some decent buyer protection. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for replying and all the best.

M. Schuster
M. Schuster

After working on this since mid-April, I have opened a complaint with PayPal, too. Fingers crossed!
I think contesting the charges, if you used a credit card, would be a good idea, too.

susan m

susan masked

How to return some articles, getting extremely frustrated?

Tania89
Tania89

I wouldn't bother! It'll cost you more than the article is worth to ship it back ... thats assuming you can source the Chinese return address! If you're wanting to exchange you'll not likely get a replacement item. As much as it pains me to say it, its easier, less stressful & cheaper to accept you've been scammed!

Doreen M
Doreen M

No, do not let this company get away with false advertising. I put in a dispute with Paypal the only way I could retrieve their address in China. I have sent the goods back at a cost to myself. I have told PayPal not to advertise on their billing system. If more complained we could stop this lousy company from ripping off more customers.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands