Rossdale Homes

Rossdale Homes

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Angelo

AngeloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect build with Leon Margaritis and Rossdale Homes

I came into building a home with absolutely no idea and was worried about builders and the games they play with promotions and variations (free aircons, etc are rubbish), Leon Margaritis was very helpful and made my choice easy to pick a builder and he guided me through not just the early stages but during the build I called him on many occasions asking questions on process because I trusted him and he always answered my calls or would call me back the same day. The supervisor Stephen Scholfield has built a great home, there was some things he picked up during the build that I wasn't aware of which gave me peace of mind. Overall very happy Rossdale Homes and would refer Leon Margaritis to build your home.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Sarah and Danny

Sarah and DannyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Build!!!

Very happy with our home, we highly reccommend Leon Margaritis who was our building consultant. He helped us through some challenging times with finance dealing with our broker direct and we wouldn't have built if it wasn't for his patience and professionalism. Our supervisor Paul Stringer was great and helped us if we always had a question, selections process took a bit of time but happy with the finish and quality of our home. We would highly recommend Rossdale Homes and to deal with Leon for peace of mind.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Chris Eva Luck

Chris Eva LuckMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent experience and building process

Construction End DateApril 2019
Adel Aidien

Adel AidienMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad Experience with Rossdale Homes!!

Build StagePre-Construction

Pats

PatsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One of the Best Builder and team experience in Adelaide

I have had the best experience with RossDale. Would give 5 Stars++++++ recommendation for Jessica Ciotti who has helped me with the build process journey. Looking forward for completion shortly

Build StagePre-Construction

Construction End DateMay 2019

Jack

JackAdelaide

Amazing Build

The build process was quick and easy. We were kept up to date with everything through the build process and our building consultant Tiff was always willing to answer any questions that we had. Our site supervisor would always return our calls in a quick manner and was more than willing to assist with anything we asked for during the build. I couldn't recommend anyone else to build with expect for Rossdale.

Goutham

GouthamAdelaide

Positive experience

Construction End DateApr 2018
Ike

IkeAdelaide

Happy with house plans

Leon Margaritis has been of great assistance in making the drawing of the house plans an easy and rewarding experience. I acknowledge the thoughtfulness and expertise he showed in the preparation for the build. This would have been my second build with Rossdale.

Unfortunately due to ill health I was unable to carry through with the build. During this time Leon has been most understanding.

Construction End DateMay 2018

Natasha

NatashaAdelaide

Really good build experience!

Construction End DateApr 2018

A very good finished product

Construction End DateJul 2017

Sanjanita

SanjanitaADELAIDE

Upfront Engagement and initial deposit for plans

The sales person is great and has tried his best to keep me posted however after making the initial deposit for plans and waiting 8 weeks, i am told their outsourced drafting company is at full capacity and will respond when they can. I think Rossdale needs to advise customers upfront of the delay so when customers like me who are looking to build urgently can look at other options before making a deposit. I am now rethinking if i should go with Rossdale. If this is my experience before signing the contract, then what will be the response after. Feeling very frustrated.

Construction End DateAug 2017

Construction End DateJun 2018
Rajith

RajithParadise, SA

Big cheaters

I was initially given a quote for $320k & then asked to pay a deposit of $3,500 for a detailed costing. When paying the deposit i said if the final quote is significantly different from initial quote i will not go ahead with the quote. I was assured at that time by the sales rep that it will not be the case. I was again asked to pay $1,200 as part of deposit & again after assurance that the final quote is not significantly different from initial quote, I paid 600. Then the final quote is $450k because they discovered an error in the initial quote.

Construction End DateFeb 2016

David J. Mallett

David J. MallettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

Construction End DateAug 1998

David RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They just don't care

It's 32 weeks since I paid my deposit. They stuffed up the first plan, I went back to the bottom of the pile. I don't have a price. I don't have working drawings. I don't have time lines. I don't have any idea what is going on, and that hasn't changed this year. This stage was meant to take 10-12 weeks, at 32 weeks I think it's never going to happen. i think I've done my $4,500 with this company. How can I continue a build with a company that cares so little about a customer?

Brad

BradAdelaide

Happy Customer

I built with Rossdale 5 years ago. Was more than happy with the service I received and the finished product. Being a first home owner knowing exactly what I was spending was very important. Am now ready to build a second larger home and have no hesitation going back to Rossdale. Would happily recommend to all my family and friends.

First build experience

From the first appointment with James at Rossdale to discuss the options of our build to the handover with our fantastic building supervisor Matt, our build was flawless. Rossdale were very transparent and helpful & walked us through the entire process. James was always accommodating & never tired of my endless & naive questions. During the build there was open communication and the ability to view each stage as it progressed. Matt went above & beyond what was required of him & took the time to double check details before any mistakes were made. The trades are of the highest quality which resulted in the most professional & high standard build. I would definitely build with Rossdale again.

Frank M.

Frank M.asked

The slab is poured and the timber delivered 3 weeks later. The timber has been there for over a week. When is the frame likely to go up?

Karuna

Karunaasked

We have given the initial deposit for a land and home package for a Rossdale estate. Having read these reviews we have started getting a bit worried as its our first home. Has anyone ever had an experience with them with an estate?

David R

Hi, from what I have heard from others, if you have a problem you seem to have continuous problems, they can't manage it. If it runs well at the beginning it is ok through the project. They just don't seem to have a culture that fixes problems.

erica.s

erica.sasked

Those who had good experiences with Rossdale, did you buy off the plan and not make changes?

First home buyer
First home buyer

I found a floor plan that i liked, but then made quite a few changes. eg made the house longer, changed the layout of the ensuite...... it was hard not to make changes, as i felt like i didn't want to have the same exact house as someone else :) hope that helps

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

We designed our own home to fit the shape of our block and to place rooms where we wanted them. This was no problem at all for the Rossdale team.

Claire
Claire

Our home was a custom design on a very difficult site. We have no complaints very professional and great quality product.
This company has built 100s of homes over the years. Most people that are happy dont write reviews. Hardly any reviews on here ?

Get an answer from our members and Rossdale Homes representatives