Rotita

1.8

Hingy

HingyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rotita WARNING

The products I received were of very poor quality. They offered me 30% refund but I only got 14%. Then I asked if I could return the goods as per their policy 100% refund, but I had to send them back to the USA at my own cost (from Australia) although they came from Sydney. Do NOT recommend buying from this customer.

Sizing Slightly small

Overall OK.

Sizing is good. They could be more accurate with fabric description. I have bought some very nice clothes from them over about 3 - 4 years. Huge range and overall good quality. I have certainly had some very bad experiences with scam sites, this is not one.

MayG

MayGSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible quality, total rip off

As someone else in this thread said, their material is like tent fabric. I paid $49 for one of my tops but when I opened it I found it's made out of very thin polyester fabric that's similar to a cheap tent. One of the other tops had a really strong chemical smell.

Louise B.

Louise B.Sydney, NSW

They lie about the material used

They lied about the material used in a dress I ordered. When it came, I knew it was wrong straight away - checked the tag and it was not made from what it was advertised as. I have been arguing back and forth with them because I can't wear a dress to my son's wedding that is made from t-shirt material! They are refusing to pay for the postage to return it. They say it's "not their fault"! What a scam... they are rude and ignorant.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Scam scam scam alert.. Do not waste your money.

This website is not a genuine site. It is a scam. Their products are crap, literally! Looks nothing like the pictures they have online. Their online ad is just to lure people to get onto their website and buy.

Eve

EveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will cost YOU return postage - and you WILL return it!

NEVER buy from this company & spread the word!

Sizing Very small

Swimsuit nearly perfect

Purchased a swimsuit and very happy with it. The pants are much too big but the top fits great (just very slightly large) and can easily pick up other bottoms - what I expected to get a top that would fit nicely if I had tried on in shop would have definitely purchased. Material appears good quality and the suit looks exactly as show on website. Only purchased one item first time to see what turned up just purchased a second item as I was very happy with swimsuit and service provided.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

A good experience so far

I got onto Rotita due to co worker wearing a nice top she purchased from them yesturday. Did all my checks and reviews would be not purchase. I have spent $180 on 2 dresses and swimsuit yesturday. Excellent updates on order process and within 24 hours items are on way to me. Got Shipping update ready for despatch from China so full visibility

Phil

Phil

SCAMMERS

I have been waiting 36 days and I paid extra for quick delivery for blouses for my partner. They are not interested and have numerous sites on Facebook which all come out of the same mob.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE ...I forked out $156.00 and have nothing!

November 4th 2019 Update: Rotita on top of scammers list. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Its been 40 days and they still say wait for the goods....probably hoping I will give up....I have sent them up to ten emails and nothing....They do not have a phone number here in Australia you can ring.

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Terrible and tacky! Very disappointed.

justkatzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not too bad

Not happy

Not happy

Disappointed

Jumpsuit nothing like picture , crotch is down to my knees , ugly too big ,too long ,I'll need to get it altered by someone who knows .Fabric heavy, save your money

Sizing Very large
Maryann West

Maryann WestMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap and nasty

I brought a top and in the picture it look nice and all the other tops look nice as well BUT when I got it is was cheap and was not the material that was mention in the description.
I have ordered another top and I hope that it is better quality or I will not waste my money.

Angela

AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away from rotita

Currently have PayPal involved as I did not receive what I ordered and paid for Rotita offered a partial refund. NUP. Want my whole AU$140 back. And you pick up.

Dissappointed

DissappointedPerth, WA

Nothing like the picture of what I ordered

I ordered a dress which looked fabulous in the picture on the website, received it today, it is NOTHING like the picture, in color or pattern. Was waiting for it to arrive before ordering more, absolutely will never order from them again, and suggest no one else does.
Not interested in the process of getting a refund, product going in the bin, lesson learned.

Sizing Very small
Heather C.

Heather C.South East Queensland, QLD

Dont waste your money or time.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth Australia

Do not recommend ROTITA.

Items were made of poor quality fabric, cut of items was terrible, cost AUD 90.00 sent back to them for a cost of AUD 30.00 and still have not received my credit or a response to when my credit is coming. I provided order numbers, item refs and return tracking details. Please do not order from this company.

Sizing Slightly large

Rubbish product

Be aware that it doesn't matter what colour item of clothing you order, they send you anything! Rubbish fabric they use, I wouldn't recommend this store to any of my friends.

Mrs HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous blouse and great pendant just as illustrated

I bought the music patterned blouse and it fits like it was made for me.
The peacock pendant is just beautiful, great quality. I have now ordered a ballerina length dress and two swim dresses. I'm looking forward to them arriving.