Rotita

Rotita

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Terrible and tacky! Very disappointed.

justkatzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not too bad

Not happy

Not happy

Disappointed

Jumpsuit nothing like picture , crotch is down to my knees , ugly too big ,too long ,I'll need to get it altered by someone who knows .Fabric heavy, save your money

Maryann West

Maryann WestMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap and nasty

I brought a top and in the picture it look nice and all the other tops look nice as well BUT when I got it is was cheap and was not the material that was mention in the description.
I have ordered another top and I hope that it is better quality or I will not waste my money.

Angela

AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay away from rotita

Currently have PayPal involved as I did not receive what I ordered and paid for Rotita offered a partial refund. NUP. Want my whole AU$140 back. And you pick up.

Dissappointed

DissappointedPerth, WA

Nothing like the picture of what I ordered

I ordered a dress which looked fabulous in the picture on the website, received it today, it is NOTHING like the picture, in color or pattern. Was waiting for it to arrive before ordering more, absolutely will never order from them again, and suggest no one else does.
Not interested in the process of getting a refund, product going in the bin, lesson learned.

Sizing Very small

Heather C.

Heather C.South East Queensland, QLD

Dont waste your money or time.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth Australia

Do not recommend ROTITA.

Items were made of poor quality fabric, cut of items was terrible, cost AUD 90.00 sent back to them for a cost of AUD 30.00 and still have not received my credit or a response to when my credit is coming. I provided order numbers, item refs and return tracking details. Please do not order from this company.

Sizing Slightly large

Rubbish product

Be aware that it doesn't matter what colour item of clothing you order, they send you anything! Rubbish fabric they use, I wouldn't recommend this store to any of my friends.

Mrs HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous blouse and great pendant just as illustrated

I bought the music patterned blouse and it fits like it was made for me.
The peacock pendant is just beautiful, great quality. I have now ordered a ballerina length dress and two swim dresses. I'm looking forward to them arriving.

Waiting for refund

Waiting for refund since April . Very dissapointing. Since April we have been discussing the issue with company with no resolve. No wonder they have poor star rating. Hey it right

Emily

Emily

Expensive horrible blouses

Cheap polyester fabric for the black and white top the kind used to make cheap dress liners. Both tops were large around the waist and breast and straps falling off not true to their size and the picture on Rotita page is a misrepresentation of the real product

MrsFedUp

MrsFedUp

Do not buy from this company - they omitted my negative review!

Dress was not centred and too boxy on the upper bust. The armsyce had no ease so when I lifted my arm the whole dress moved upwards. Shonky company. Uses the same model picture for all their dress photos. Also I am a dressmaker so I can make the necessary alterations . After reading these other comments I’m glad I didn’t bother sending it back!

Pauline

PaulineGippsland, VIC

Was very different to what I was suppoed to receive

The fabric was different, the color was significantly different and the sleeves were set in incorrectly.
Absolute rubbish, I cant even give it to the opportunity shop.
Rotita wanted me to post back to receive full refund, which would have cost me half again and only offered me 60% refund and I could keep it. Why would I want this rubbish.
I will never buy from Rotita again.

Maryanne C

Maryanne CSoutheast, SA

Very happy beautiful dress.

After seeing some negative reviews was a little sceptical but received my dress in good time and absolutely love it . Bought two and returned one had to alter mine a little was a bit wide at the sides but that wasn't the manufacturers fault, I'm a small person. Thank you. Very happy.

Chill

ChillMid North Coast, NSW

Can't be bothered returning...

I purchased a dress value approx $50. It is poor quality fabric and doesn't fit. It will cost be at least $17 to return it, and from the other reviews here, it's unlikely I'll even see a refund so just can't be bothered. Will put it in a charity bag.

Sizing Very small

took my money

Took my money did not deliver the item can not contact website for refunds but site appears to closed down. Tracking numbers are confused can not contact by phone. Never again

Tracey Bacchetto

Tracey BacchettoMid North Coast, NSW

Swimwear

Not satisfied with quality, returned 2 pairs put in paypal dispute, saying you didn’t receive them, not happy. Will never purchase again from this company or any associated company. Purchased 2/12/18, returned 17/12/18 with my details. Arrived in usa 26/12/18 and delivered 29/12/2018.
Very unhappy
Beware make sure you get sign for when returned/ delivered

Sizing Slightly large

K B

K B

Give me my money back !!!

I ordered a dress from Rotita in october 2018.. the dress arrived early November. Dreadful quality so I returned the dress with all my details on the 7th November. Followed by 2 emails....it is now 28th dec and still no sign of my REFUND. I will be lodging a paypal dispute for the return of my money.

Shoppers Beware

I placed an order for 2 dresses on November 30, 2018, I still haven't received the items I've paid for. I had an important event to attend this Saturday Dec. 8, 2018. Ridiculous, they took my money and waiting 10 days November 30, 2018 to take my items to FedEx to be shipped. Then they sent it FedEx SmartPost, where you can't and the FedEx can't make any notes or changes to your shipment. This is the worst experience as a first time customer I've ever had. I will never purchase anything from this company EVER again. They have no customer service number for you to speak with anyone. Shoppers Beware!!!!!!!!!! I would give them negative stars if it were an option.

justkatzasked

Okay, so I've seen mostly negative reviews for this Company but I really liked their tops, so I have taken the plunge so I can make my own honest opinion on them. I've received my tracking order and should arrive by September 5-12th. To the ladies that have ordered, do you find that the tops are true to size? I have figured out that if they don't fit me properly, I can give away as a Christmas present. I read all their terms and conditions about returning the items.

Mrs H

I had to wait for my purchases but it was soooo worth it. All four items fitted perfectly. Their bathing range is fabulous value, and so different. I am no stick figure and it was with some trepidation that I ordered. The two dresses I ordered are just beautiful. Well made and tasteful fabrics. I can only say....do it.

justkatz

Thanks for that Mrs. H. My tops arrive mid week Sept so I do hope they fit.

Eve

Eveasked

I am trying to check my order, I have my order number but cant see my tracking. This is my order numberW1905031927435916 Can you please tell me if my order is on the way. Thank you

justkatz

Did you ever get your order Eve? btw, you don't put your order number in product review.

Jackie R

Jackie Rasked

Are ROSEWE and ROTITA and same company? There products look very alike.

Jackie Queensland

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing
Mens / Womens Clothing Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later Options None
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size and Swimwear