Royal Crest Blinds

Royal Crest Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)

Fantastic blinds and shutters!

Very impressed with Ram and his team! Exceptional service. He measured and quoted on Christmas Eve and fast production turnaround time. Pricing was competitive and better than other companies. We have used him for three jobs now and have no hesitation in recommending him. Great work!

Charisse O.

Charisse O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’m glad I found Royal Crest Blinds!

Ram and his team were Amazing! They delivered on time despite all the covid delays. We are beyond happy with the automated blinds, sheers and shutters installed. Quality is amazing and oh the price too?! Very competitive. Again, Thank you, Ram and team!

Roller blinds & shutters

Happy with the roller blinds & shutters! Amazing team, great customer service! Highly recommend! Quick and perfect service! Good job team

Store LocationPakenham

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star service

When I start building my new house Royal crest blinds was recommended by one of my family friend. I had few quotes. RoyalCrest was the best price and friendly service. Everything was explained to us when we had the quote. I asked Ram if he can come back and show us samples. Other companies refuse to come unless we pay the deposit. Without any hesitation he came with samples and explained. Top bloke great quality. Did not disappointed at all. Good to see that great service still exist. Thank you Ram and his team. Thumbs up Royal Crest Blinds.

Store LocationPakenham

Exceptional Service

We don’t usually post reviews or recommendations unless we experience sales or service which is distinctively exceptional. Ram and his team at Royal Crest Blinds are just that, exceptional. After had bad experience with another company, we called Royal Crest Blinds. Not only did they professionally complete the project, fantastic after - sales service. Ram and his team have continued to provide us with prompt and effective warranty service, responded knowledgeably to our questions and inquiries, and just been there when we needed them. Royal Crest Blinds is a steadfast collection of product experts and customer support people you can rely on. We should have called them first, you should as well.

Store LocationPakenham, Victoria
Ayme H

Ayme HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service and product!

Polly B.

Polly B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and great price

Ram was amazing! He helped me choose the perfect sheer curtains and day and night blinds for my whole house. Everything was installed on the first day we moved in! We absolutely love them and would highly recommend Royal Crest Blimds!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great quality blinds at an amazingly low price!

Ram quoted for blinds to be made & installed at my new dual-occ properties. His quote came in less than another major supplier, even when that supplier was offering a 50% discount, and Ram's choice of fabric was superior! Now installed, I love the Balmoral textured fabric chosen. Installation went smoothly and the installer ably problem solved along the way and offered good suggestions re the location of blind chains. I'd have no hesitation recommending Ram and Royal Crest Blinds.

Natalie C

Natalie C

So happy with our new dual roller blinds.
The service was great, price was very competitive and the finished product looks amazing! I will be highly recommending Ram & the team!

Store LocationSeaford

Great Job

We have recently moved into our brand new home and had ram come out to quote and install our blinds and sheer curtains for the whole house. We couldn’t be happier, we are going to be getting ram and his boys back to put more sheers in our main lounge room. Thanks again ram you legend

Broken Glass

Broken GlassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product with outstanding service.

I replaced all window coverings in my holiday home with blinds from Royal Crest Blinds. I was amazed by the quality of the blinds received for the price I paid. The service was friendly and efficient. One of my blinds needed to be replaced after installation due to me altering the window shortly after installation. Ram replaced the blind without any hesitation at all. My home looks amazing with the new blinds. I would have no hesitation recommending Ram and his team and I will most certainly by using Royal Crest Blinds again myself.

Store LocationCranbourne Vic
Norma And Paul Smith

Norma And Paul SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Ram was on time and was extremely helpful with the selection of the sheer curtains for our bedroom. We also got a day/night blind with a pelmet for our daughter’s room. Highly recommend the team as the service and price was excellent.

Ram and his team are excellent. Quick service with high standards and excellent quality. We had royal crest blinds do the master bedroom in our old house. We were so impressed that we asked them to do our whole new home. Highly recommend. Thanks Ram
Brian and Tracey Dooley
Cowes Victoria

Store LocationPakenham Victoria
Fazal Khaffar

Fazal KhaffarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Products & Installation @ Unbeatable Prices

Was quoted 10 to 12 k by two other prominent companies, Ram's quote was a pleasant 6k only, but the products and workmanship was outstanding, wholeheartedly recommend...

Got Block out Blinds. Plantation Shutters, Blinds & Pelmets

Ami

AmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the job

Just had internal and external Motorised Roller Blinds installed by Royal Crest Blinds. Very happy with the end result. They look great, particularly the total blackout blinds for the media room are amazing. Very friendly and professional service. Would definitely recommend.

San

SanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Service , Perfect Installation

Ram organised everything , from the sparkie to the install to even doing little things to make the setup perfect (tuning the closing, setting up the apps and home automation). We got the motorised blinds, installs could not have been better. The entire thing was outstanding. We will upload photos and videos to show it later.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Grea team

Ram s the best. He was on time for initial appointment. When the installers came to install the blinds, he popped in and make sure everything went well. He has an amazing team. Very satisfied customer. We will be calling ROYAL CREST BLINDS for our next blinds installation.

GayleG

GayleGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SERVICE PLUS

HOW BLESSED was I to fall upon this business. FIVES STARS all the way. Couldn't wait to recommend them to family and friends. Courtesy I haven't experienced for a long time.
THANK YOU RAM and all staff.

Store LocationRoyal crest blinds Pakenham.
Florence Y.

Florence Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent plantation shutters and blinds

Ram was absolutely friendly and professional from start to finish. The installation was quick and all the plantation shutters and blinds were of high quality. We will definitely recommend and refer Royal crest blinds to our friends and family.

Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly and reliable service

We used Ram and his team to install our curtains blinds and shutters from Royal Crest Blinds and couldn't be happier. We love that they were so easy to deal with, had competitive pricing and always communicated with us promptly when questions were asked.

Store LocationThey came to us