Royal Crest Blinds

Royal Crest Blinds

Brand Manager for Royal Crest Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (22)

Fantastic Blinds & Amazing service!

Ram and his team were amazing! Quotation and installation faster and on time, easy to deal with Ram and his so patience and helpful and very kind. The quality of product was good, i’m happy with their service and pricing competitive as well.
Very recommended!!!

Beautiful curtains

Ram and his team were awesome. Quote and installation faster than I was able to get anywhere else, and beautiful execution. Highly recommend!

Fantastic blinds and shutters!

Very impressed with Ram and his team! Exceptional service. He measured and quoted on Christmas Eve and fast production turnaround time. Pricing was competitive and better than other companies. We have used him for three jobs now and have no hesitation in recommending him. Great work!

Charisse O.
Charisse O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’m glad I found Royal Crest Blinds!

Ram and his team were Amazing! They delivered on time despite all the covid delays. We are beyond happy with the automated blinds, sheers and shutters installed. Quality is amazing and oh the price too?! Very competitive. Again, Thank you, Ram and team!

Roller blinds & shutters

Happy with the roller blinds & shutters! Amazing team, great customer service! Highly recommend! Quick and perfect service! Good job team

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star service

When I start building my new house Royal crest blinds was recommended by one of my family friend. I had few quotes. RoyalCrest was the best price and friendly service. Everything was explained to us when we had the quote. I asked Ram if he can come back and show us samples. Other companies refuse to come unless we pay the deposit. Without any hesitation he came with samples and explained. Top bloke great quality. Did not disappointed at all. Good to see that great service still exist. Thank you Ram and his team. Thumbs up Royal Crest Blinds.

Exceptional Service

We don’t usually post reviews or recommendations unless we experience sales or service which is distinctively exceptional. Ram and his team at Royal Crest Blinds are just that, exceptional. After had bad experience with another company, we called Royal Crest Blinds. Not only did they professionally complete the project, fantastic after - sales service. Ram and his team have continued to provide us with prompt and effective warranty service, responded knowledgeably to our questions and inquiries, and just been there when we needed them. Royal Crest Blinds is a steadfast collection of product experts and customer support people you can rely on. We should have called them first, you should as well.

Ayme H
Ayme HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service and product!

Polly B.
Polly B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and great price

Ram was amazing! He helped me choose the perfect sheer curtains and day and night blinds for my whole house. Everything was installed on the first day we moved in! We absolutely love them and would highly recommend Royal Crest Blimds!

Find out how Royal Crest Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Great quality blinds at an amazingly low price!

Ram quoted for blinds to be made & installed at my new dual-occ properties. His quote came in less than another major supplier, even when that supplier was offering a 50% discount, and Ram's choice of fabric was superior! Now installed, I love the Balmoral textured fabric chosen. Installation went smoothly and the installer ably problem solved along the way and offered good suggestions re the location of blind chains. I'd have no hesitation recommending Ram and Royal Crest Blinds.

Natalie C
Natalie C

So happy with our new dual roller blinds.
The service was great, price was very competitive and the finished product looks amazing! I will be highly recommending Ram & the team!

Great Job

We have recently moved into our brand new home and had ram come out to quote and install our blinds and sheer curtains for the whole house. We couldn’t be happier, we are going to be getting ram and his boys back to put more sheers in our main lounge room. Thanks again ram you legend

Broken Glass
Broken GlassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product with outstanding service.

I replaced all window coverings in my holiday home with blinds from Royal Crest Blinds. I was amazed by the quality of the blinds received for the price I paid. The service was friendly and efficient. One of my blinds needed to be replaced after installation due to me altering the window shortly after installation. Ram replaced the blind without any hesitation at all. My home looks amazing with the new blinds. I would have no hesitation recommending Ram and his team and I will most certainly by using Royal Crest Blinds again myself.

Norma And Paul Smith
Norma And Paul SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Ram was on time and was extremely helpful with the selection of the sheer curtains for our bedroom. We also got a day/night blind with a pelmet for our daughter’s room. Highly recommend the team as the service and price was excellent.

Ram and his team are excellent. Quick service with high standards and excellent quality. We had royal crest blinds do the master bedroom in our old house. We were so impressed that we asked them to do our whole new home. Highly recommend. Thanks Ram
Brian and Tracey Dooley