Royal Crest Blinds

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent curtains and blinds. Great customer service.

Ram was absolutely great! Excellent communication, great service. Installation was very quick. When we found out we have selected the light through blind was causing some weird reflection on our TV during daytime, we called Ram and he changed it to a block-out for us without extra charges. Would definitely recommend.

Fantastic blinds and curtains

Ram did a fantastic job on my recent blinds and curtains installation. I have undertaken a major renovation of my Mum's unit with new carpet painting throughput lighting new Kitchen. The blinds and sheers compliment the Reno beautifully. He even used extra fabric in the sheers and it looks so classy.
So happy to recommend this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy, quick, cheap and professional

2nd time customer and hopefully more in future - competitive pricing, great service and very quick, Ram and Royal Crest Blinds are an excellent example of a perfect business that puts their craft and customer first and foremost. Definitely recommended

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best customer service, best price, best blinds!!

Ram was warm, friendly and very accommodating! I’m so happy with the customer service and Ram’s help in choosing the right colours for our blinds and sheer curtains! His price was the most affordable but the quality is not compromised, the materials are all of superb quality! Also, installation was quick and efficient! We absolutely love our blinds and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Royal Crest blinds or use their service again!

LOVE our new blinds

My husband and I are extremely happy with our new blinds. They suit the house perfect thanks to the patience and advice of our vendor. They were installed professionally and timely.

Great service at a great price

Great customer service by Ram. Updated me throughout the whole process. The price was also cheaper than the others. However the quality was not sacrificed.

Excellent Customer Service, On-Time and Fantastic Quality!

I cannot emphasize enough how good was the quality of customer service that I received from Ram and Royal Crest Blinds! Ram took the trouble of coming over to the property on a Saturday and showed us all the materials without any hint of impatience. He was friendly and helpful and these are basic qualities that are highly lacking form modern day customer service in most other firms and direct competitors. After the selection, Ram ensured that the installation was on-time on the day of the service and his technician was skilled and extremely fast at his work! The whole house got fitted in super quick time and Ram even made sure that temporary blinds were installed as one selection of materials was delayed from a supply point of view. This going out of his way to get the work done was something that impressed and really made me appreciate him! Value for money and absolutely worth it would be my parting comments! Would recommend Royal Crest Blinds to one and all!

Amazing service

Can't thank Ram enough from Royal Crest Blinds. Arrived on time and went through the blind & Curtain selection process. No pressure and no hassles. Well priced compared to others with better quaility. I don't normally write reviews but wanted to show my appreciation. i would recommend Royal Crest Blinds. thanks again

Best quality at competitive price

Royal crest blinds owner Ram is a man of his words. He keep the communication nice n simple. Deliver the profuct and service as committed. Very reliable person to deal with any kind of blinds job. I got internal blinds done in 2014 and 2018 got ziptrack blinds. Both the times outstanding service. I referred him to my friends and they referred to their friends. So guys i would say just call him and have quote once. My personal experience.

Fantastic!

Ram went above and beyond when it comes to customer service. He arrived promptly for a quote and met the lowest quote I had. This, outside of business hours. I ordered the plantation shutters for 3 large windows in an older house, which arrived on time. Ram and his mate installed them in less than 3 hours and cleaned up all the mess, and I love them. Again, after hours. As a full time working single mom, it was so refreshing to have tradesman so understanding and competent. Can't rate Ram and his company highly enough, have already recommended to a few friends. And, I've had so many compliments from neighbours. Quality professional service for a quality product, at competitive rates. Who could ask for more??

Timely Installation ! Great Price!

Great job for the blind installation and the ability to complete the project in less than 3 business days ! Really can't get this anywhere else and product itself is really high quality and brings the luxury ambience to the whole house. Thanks Ram for your assistance!

Great job!

If you are looking for blinds I can highly recommend Ram from Royal Crest Blinds. I recently purchased a new townhouse and had them fit roller blinds to all the windows and sliding doors, the attention to detail, prompt service and suggestions are rare traits from suppliers these days. Ram was happy to fit the installation in around getting access to the property and nothing was too much trouble for him. It a was a pleasure to do business with him and the quality of the product was excellent.

Exceptional Service

Prompt measure up
Installation under a week to accomodate.
Quality materials and workmanship - Aust made
Professional and courteous

Thank you Ram pleasure to do business with you

Quallity blinds at great prices.

The wife and I had our entire house fitted with Royal crest roller blinds. The customer service was second to none and the quality and affordability was excellent. Big thank you to Ram, such a top bloke and a pleasure to deal with.

Professional, approachable and ontime!!

We met Ram on a Sunday afternoon. He welcomed us to his big and nice warehouse office. After settling down, he had a look at the building plan and written down the information he wants. Then, he clearly understood what we want by taking us through some samples/styles and gave a comprehensive quote straightaway!! All these completed in just 30 minutes. His products and fittings comes with 5 year warranty!!

When Ram came for measurements, he reached the address well before time and completed his measurements of the entire house in exactly 30 minutes. Helped us to choose a colour that matches with our colour pallet and that's it we have our blinds fitted with just another 90 minutes appointment.

The entire blind fitting exercise completed like a breeze!! My blinds shopping experience with Ram is better than many of my family shopping experiences at Chadstone/ southland. Ram is professional, confident, reasonably priced and his service is on time.

Here are some true magic words he told me-' I try to build to build a healthy relation with my customers. Business will automatically follow with their word of mouth'. I highly recommend Royal Crest Blinds!! Thank you Ram for your help.

Professional Service & Quality Guarenteed

We were recommended to Ram by a mutual friend who had their entire home window finished by Royal Crest Blinds.
Well, weren't we glad to have been introduced to Ram. From the onset Ram was very professional and obliging, having spent a significant amount of time looking over our house plans and making quality, professional suggestions for our entire home. We have now been enjoying our brand new home for serval months and the addition of Royal Crest's roller blinds, timber shutters, drapes and shear curtains absolutely compliments our entire home. We have received many compliments from our friends regarding our window furnishings, all thanks to Ram at Royal Crest Blinds. We have no hesitation in recommending Ram to anyone looking to introduce quality window furnishings into their home.

Excellent Job!

Thank you Ram and team for doing my roller blinds. Job well done! I would highly recommend this company. You are awesome!

Perfect. .just what we ordered.

We asked 3 companies to quote for our blinds. Royal Crest was the middle priced quotation.
We are so happy that we chose them.
They were delivered on time, fitted perfectly and the quality is superb.
Happy with everything - thank you Ram.

Highly recommend Royal Crest Blinds

Ram is amazing. Honest, reliable, punctual. Really happy with the blinds he installed for us for the best price.
I highly recommend Royal Cres Blinds.
Thanks for a great service!!!

LOVE MY BLINDS Excellent service

Highly recommend Royal Crest Blinds . What a fabulous wonderful and professional experience I have had . Ram is amazing . He quoted and followed through with me and installed for me . This company provided the best service experience I have ever had and at a affordable price
Love my blinds . Thoroughly recommend . Don’t look anywhere else . Ring this company . Speak to Ram you will not be disappointed .!! That’s a certainly .