Royal Crest Blinds

Royal Crest Blinds

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)

GayleG

GayleGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SERVICE PLUS

HOW BLESSED was I to fall upon this business. FIVES STARS all the way. Couldn't wait to recommend them to family and friends. Courtesy I haven't experienced for a long time.
THANK YOU RAM and all staff.

Store LocationRoyal crest blinds Pakenham.

Florence Y.

Florence Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent plantation shutters and blinds

Ram was absolutely friendly and professional from start to finish. The installation was quick and all the plantation shutters and blinds were of high quality. We will definitely recommend and refer Royal crest blinds to our friends and family.

Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly and reliable service

We used Ram and his team to install our curtains blinds and shutters from Royal Crest Blinds and couldn't be happier. We love that they were so easy to deal with, had competitive pricing and always communicated with us promptly when questions were asked.

Store LocationThey came to us
Jackson D.

Jackson D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Quick and easy service, very friendly, blinds are of a high standard quality and the overall blind fitting service was completed to a high standard as my wife and I are very happy

Store LocationRoyal Crest Blinds

Yufeng L.

Yufeng L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent curtains and blinds. Great customer service.

Ram was absolutely great! Excellent communication, great service. Installation was very quick. When we found out we have selected the light through blind was causing some weird reflection on our TV during daytime, we called Ram and he changed it to a block-out for us without extra charges. Would definitely recommend.

John Samson

John SamsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic blinds and curtains

Ram did a fantastic job on my recent blinds and curtains installation. I have undertaken a major renovation of my Mum's unit with new carpet painting throughput lighting new Kitchen. The blinds and sheers compliment the Reno beautifully. He even used extra fabric in the sheers and it looks so classy.
So happy to recommend this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy, quick, cheap and professional

2nd time customer and hopefully more in future - competitive pricing, great service and very quick, Ram and Royal Crest Blinds are an excellent example of a perfect business that puts their craft and customer first and foremost. Definitely recommended

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best customer service, best price, best blinds!!

Ram was warm, friendly and very accommodating! I’m so happy with the customer service and Ram’s help in choosing the right colours for our blinds and sheer curtains! His price was the most affordable but the quality is not compromised, the materials are all of superb quality! Also, installation was quick and efficient! We absolutely love our blinds and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Royal Crest blinds or use their service again!

LOVE our new blinds

My husband and I are extremely happy with our new blinds. They suit the house perfect thanks to the patience and advice of our vendor. They were installed professionally and timely.

Great service at a great price

Great customer service by Ram. Updated me throughout the whole process. The price was also cheaper than the others. However the quality was not sacrificed.

Sayan

Sayan

Excellent Customer Service, On-Time and Fantastic Quality!

SouthEastMelbourne

SouthEastMelbourneNARRE WARREN STH

Amazing service

Can't thank Ram enough from Royal Crest Blinds. Arrived on time and went through the blind & Curtain selection process. No pressure and no hassles. Well priced compared to others with better quaility. I don't normally write reviews but wanted to show my appreciation. i would recommend Royal Crest Blinds. thanks again

Best quality at competitive price

Royal crest blinds owner Ram is a man of his words. He keep the communication nice n simple. Deliver the profuct and service as committed. Very reliable person to deal with any kind of blinds job. I got internal blinds done in 2014 and 2018 got ziptrack blinds. Both the times outstanding service. I referred him to my friends and they referred to their friends. So guys i would say just call him and have quote once. My personal experience.

Audrey

AudreyFrankston

Fantastic!

Ram went above and beyond when it comes to customer service. He arrived promptly for a quote and met the lowest quote I had. This, outside of business hours. I ordered the plantation shutters for 3 large windows in an older house, which arrived on time. Ram and his mate installed them in less than 3 hours and cleaned up all the mess, and I love them. Again, after hours. As a full time working single mom, it was so refreshing to have tradesman so understanding and competent. Can't rate Ram and his company highly enough, have already recommended to a few friends. And, I've had so many compliments from neighbours. Quality professional service for a quality product, at competitive rates. Who could ask for more??

Alisya

AlisyaTRUGANINA

Timely Installation ! Great Price!

Great job for the blind installation and the ability to complete the project in less than 3 business days ! Really can't get this anywhere else and product itself is really high quality and brings the luxury ambience to the whole house. Thanks Ram for your assistance!

Great job!

If you are looking for blinds I can highly recommend Ram from Royal Crest Blinds. I recently purchased a new townhouse and had them fit roller blinds to all the windows and sliding doors, the attention to detail, prompt service and suggestions are rare traits from suppliers these days. Ram was happy to fit the installation in around getting access to the property and nothing was too much trouble for him. It a was a pleasure to do business with him and the quality of the product was excellent.

Exceptional Service

Prompt measure up
Installation under a week to accomodate.
Quality materials and workmanship - Aust made
Professional and courteous

Thank you Ram pleasure to do business with you

Quallity blinds at great prices.

The wife and I had our entire house fitted with Royal crest roller blinds. The customer service was second to none and the quality and affordability was excellent. Big thank you to Ram, such a top bloke and a pleasure to deal with.

Sree

SreeBentleigh East

Professional, approachable and ontime!!

Professional Service & Quality Guarenteed