Verifiedrspcapetinsurance.org.au🏆 2024 Award

7,320 reviews
Mariem P.
Mariem P.Sydney, NSW
  Ultimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover

Amazing service today from Matt. Matt was very understanding and found a good solution to my query. Show details ·  1
Theodor
TheodorSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  General Accident & Illness Cover

Stress free cover with RSPCA

Very happy with the service...our claim was immediately sorted at the vet on the day...it was such a shock to get the news that my beautiful Golden may have lymphoma...we could get all the tests done without stress...thankfully she was cleared...very thankful we were covered with RSPCA Show details ·  1
Frank
Frank

Fast Acknowledgement service

Very Happy with the cover, Marly is too.
I started early 2020. Show details ·  1
olliethedachshund
olliethedachshundSydney Surrounds, NSW

new customer

easy to set up. kevin explained everything really well. decided to go with an ultimate plus cover. Show details ·  1
Cherine M.
Cherine M.2 posts

RSPCA

You insure your pet. I had to put my cat to sleep because she was sick suddenly. She was only 6 years old.She died on the 9th of May. Which when I put my last claim in they said it was cancelled on the 24th April which it wasn’t, I check my bank account and the payment was taken out automatically on the 24th of April, and again on the 9th of May. You are grieving for your fur baby, then you find out they cancelled your policy. And it’s not worth being with the RSPCA insurance. If anyone looking for pet insurance please check more insurance companies before you choose one. You don’t need the extra stress on top of losing your fur baby. Show details
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
  General Accident & Illness Cover

Fast claim processing

Have been with RSPCA pet insurance for 17 years. The app is good, claims are turned around usually within a couple of days, with good communication in the form of texts and emails to update on claim progress. Good coverage for illness and accident, although anxiety issues are not covered and it’s a little expensive. Overall satisfied with the service. Show details ·  1
Chrysanthie Milane
Chrysanthie MilaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Extremely Happy

Very happy with the time taken to process the claim and the level of cover we received. Show details ·  1
Nat F
Nat F2 posts

Your Greed

You want to go up by $20 per mth on a 1.5yr puppy. I am now canceling due to this greed. Show details ·  1
Olivia
Olivia

Good experience

My dog ingested Ratsak and it was easy to claim the vet fee and medications. Reinbursement came through quickly through the post. Show details ·  1
Cindy
Cindy2 posts
  Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

the best pet insurance there is

so pleased I am with RSPCA and have been for years and tell everyone I know with a pet it is the best
pet insurance there is. Show details ·  1
Ralph R.
Ralph R.

Hopefully will help

Excellent so far, but have not yet put on a claim. Show details ·  1
wabby
wabbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

RSPCA experience

staff member was friendly and informative and understood my questions Show details ·  1
B from Oz
B from OzMelbourne9 posts

So glad I have RSCPA pet insurance

I am so glad I took out RSPCA pet insurance for my puppy, now nearly 2 years old. She hasn't had any big injuries but has a skin allergy and the insurance makes the monthly cytopoint injections financially manageable . I wish I could enrol my older animals! Actually, its a better policy than my health insurer, so its a pity they don't do people too... And the customer service team is faster and easier to reach as well... Show details ·  2
Shenoa
ShenoaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

Making sure the dogs dates a lion on the same guy for insurance to be taken out

I've had a good experiences with this RSPCA insurance company I know I can be objective but I haven't really got much to fault I'm just happy to keep going with them they've given me good service and when I've had any questions I've got them answered and they actioned anything that I've brought up over the dogs. Show details ·  2
Sachin P.
Sachin P.5 posts

Minjin K.
Minjin K. · RSPCA Pet Insurance

Hi, I am considering to get insurance from here for my 3 cats. I am thinking to get ones for my 2 cats first which will be this year and get another later probably next year. Do I still get discount even I get insurance next year separately? If I do, what percentage of discount can I get?

Tony Dutton
Tony Dutton · RSPCA Pet Insurance

How can I get my policy number for my dog Grace

Robert
Robert

Hi Tony, the policy number is always at the top of the email they send you to verify policy acceptance/commencement/renewal, look for an email from the following address: efulfilment@petsure.com.au

RSPCA Pet Insurance   DM

Hi Tony, I understand that one of our team members has been in touch with you regarding your policy number.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Scott

Melinda
Melinda · Ultimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover

Currently looking at pet insurance options but I can not find anywhere where it states what the routine care limit is for the top cover rspca pet policy for a dog?

RSPCA Pet Insurance   DM

Hi Melinda, I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us.

To assist, can you please reply to my private message to connect you with one of our team members.

Kind regards,
Scott

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

$50

About RSPCA Pet Insurance

RSPCA Pet Insurance covers up to 80% of eligible vet bills, with no excess for you to pay, if your cat or dog gets sick or injured. Depending on your level of cover, you can claim up to $20,000 per year.

You can choose from four levels of cover:

• RSPCA Ultimate Plus Accident & Illness Cover
  • RSPCA Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover
  • RSPCA Economy Accident & Illness Cover
  • RSPCA General Accident & Illness Cover

RSPCA Pet Insurance also offers a 10% multi-pet discount, letting you save more if you have more than one furry friend. To make things simpler, you can also submit and track claims and manage your policy online.

If a vet is licensed and registered in Australia, then they will accept RSPCA Pet Insurance.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that RSPCA Pet Insurance processed their claims very quickly - even more hefty claims.
  • They also said that the RSPCA customer service representatives they talked to were helpful and friendly, and were generally hassle-free to deal with. Some said that the consultant they spoke to walked them through all their options and took the time to make sure they understood everything.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how easy it was to set up and manage their policy.
Compare all RSPCA Pet Insurance listings
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks8 weeks
Maximum Pet Age 9 years9 years16 years9 years
Illness CoverIncludedIncludedNot IncludedIncluded
Routine Care CoverOptional ExtraOptional ExtraNot IncludedNot Included
Tick Paralysis Subject to overall annual limit1,200$2,000 (annual condition limit applies)$1,000
Emergency Boarding Fees Subject to overall annual limit$1,000$500$1,000
Lifetime Cover IncludedIncludedIncludedIncluded
Cooling Off Period 30 Days30 Days30 Days30 Days
Consultation Fees$300$300$300$300
Cruciate Ligament Conditions Subject to overall annual limit$2,600$2,000 (annual condition limit applies)$2,600
Discounts / Offers10% Multi-pet discount, One month free offer10% Multi-pet discount, One month free offer10% Multi-pet discount, One month free offer10% Multi-pet discount, One month free offer
Accidental Injury Cover IncludedIncludedIncludedIncluded
Condition LimitN/AN/A$2,000 per conditionN/A
ManualDownload manual
Awards 2022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 2024

Contact info for RSPCA Pet Insurance