4.1 (1,497)
    4.3 (1,331)
    4.3 (1,510)

First time purchaser

Policy was easy to setup
Allen was very nice and helpful, explained everything very clearly, thank you
First time purchaser, I read the reviews online it it appeared to be the best.

Number of Pets-1 pets

JovanSydney, NSW

Great cover for my Rotty

Great customer service and policy was explained to me in detail I know exactly what the Rotty is covered for .its the first time I’ve got Pet insurance and there premium are very competitive.

Jovan

After going through a couple of Pet insurances I believe that RSPCA insurance policy is the best available for my Rotty

Jovan

Keeping you best friend safe and knowing that he has cover if he got sick or injured

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The sales person that called me to follow up on an online quote was very professional.

Yes, I thought it was good value and I only want the best for my pets particularly when there is an emergency to respond to. I think I received good service and good value.

Number of Pets2 pets

Pet Insurance

Everything was fantastic. The only thing was the lady mentioned something quickly about there being a first month free and never tracked back to it. It would of been nice to get that first month free or at least not mentioned, but nothing major.

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great level of cover for peace of mind.

Easy process with a call back to follow up which saved me remembering to do it. New to the company, hope I don't have to make a claim too soon.

Adele

AdeleNorth West, QLD

the ultimate and best cover for everthing

policy was good valua and very easy to set up.Customer service excellant ,cant fault them best value for money for pet insurance i would highly recomend to anyone for their pet

Number of Pets-1 pets

JosephineMurray Region, NSW

This is perfect

Very easy to set up. Value of insurance was within my budget for me. Just signed up today, so we'll see how it goes. My dog is seeing the vet today so hopefully can make a claim.

Hi Josephine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Josephine

I've only just signed up, had to take my dog to the vet. I paid the bill, can I claim on this bill.

Rachael

RachaelSouthwest, VIC

Pet insurance made easy

I was given all details about what K was about to sign up for, including what is not covered, the lady on the phone was wonderful to deal with and not only is my dog covered incase of s emergency, but much need funds go to RSPCA. So win win, the process was easy and highly recommend them

Customer RelationsRSPCA Pet Insurance

Awesome cover for your pets

I love the variety of pet insurance, very easy to set up I'm a new member and it is the best pet insurance, no I haven't claim but I look forward to making a claim with them

Number of Pets2 pets

Benjamin

BenjaminSydney, NSW

Thorough and pleasant service

Having been recommended by a friend I have only just singed up for pet insurance with RSPCA so I can't comment to the specifics of the policy, however the service and detail throughout the sign up process was great and extremely helpful.

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great assistance

The lady I dealt with in relation to taking out this new insurance policy for Buddy was extremely friendly, cheerful, informative and helpful. this is a new Insurance policy which started started today

Julie is rapped

Julie is rappedMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

PUUURFECTONSAYS BELLA SUE ELLLA

Excellent service provider and great value for money I have not had pet insurance as my pets were usually too old to benefit from such an insurance. Always hold insurance

iulian mocanu

iulian mocanuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service through phone

The level of customer service provided through phone was very good. The person had patience, clear pronunciation and gave me explanations where I requested.

Jacqueline

JacquelinePerth, WA

I’m so relieved to have this cover for Jayjay.

I’m really happy with this outcome and it was such a pleasant exchange. It was really easy to set up and I Understood clearly the parameters. The young lady was patient, respectful and thoroughly knowledgeable.

Angel

AngelHunter Region, NSW

Good comparison to others covering less.

Good comparison to others covering less.
Only just started as from midnight tonight.
Nil claims to date, but we only set it up.
I didn't have to do much to get set up.

Hi Angel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

SPFO

SPFO

Excellent customer service!

I can't rate the policy just yet as I've only just signed up for it. On paper though, the product being offered looks fantastic and great value for money. We were with Woolworth pet insurance but after the first year, the monthly premium increased by over 15% (even though a NEW customer would have a better price than an existing one). So we've cancelled the policy with Woolies and signing up with RSPCA. You also get better coverage with the RSPCA policy over Woolies. RSPCA also had fantastic customer service. I spoke with Hayley on the phone and she was extremely helpful and really easy to deal with! She should be commended for her work!

OC Secretary

OC Secretary

Dog necessities

Setting up a new policy I found some detail of Benefit to be a little sketchy. Will need the 30 day cooling off to review the policy details that we only appear to get after signing up.

Josh W.

Josh W.Goldfields, WA

Terrible customer service

I have had my puppy covered since he was 8 weeks old. He started vomiting and having diarrhoea. He stayed overnight and was diagnosed with gastro. Footed a $615.00 vet bill to be told I had no coverage. Try to contact them and only their sales team is working and claims is not reachable. Will have to look elsewhere for good cover.

Claim MadeYes
Claim DateMarch 2020
Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Josh,
I understand that our team have been in contact and your concerns are now being escalated to our Internal Disputes Resolutions Team.

Andy

AndySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very professional, friendly and attentive service.

Good value for policy and simple transaction over the telephone to set up. All complete within a few minutes.

Thank you and would recommend to others.

Christine

ChristineSouthwest, VIC

I don’t know as of yet

I don’t know as yet haven’t started with it yet will let u know when I have started payments the operator was very good I was very happy with the consutation

Innes

Innesasked

Unfortunately one of my cats passed away early yesterday morning from an accident. I have emailed to cancel her policy as calling through at the moment is quite difficult. Is this the correct procedure. Thank you. Kind regards, Michelle

Hi Michelle,
I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your cat and wish to extend our sympathy to you. I will raise this with our team directly and have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Marc C.

Marc C.asked

Corona 19. Will rspca pet insurance be helping people affected by the current global pandemic and losing jobs to keep cover or defer premiums?

Hi Marc,
Thank you for reaching out, we appreciate the concerns you have raised. If you would you like to discuss your policy, and any financial hardships which you may be experiencing, please reach out to us via email to rspca@petsure.com.au
Alternatively, if you would like to provide your full name and policy details, I can arrange for one of our team members to reach out and discuss your policy with you.

Teresa

Teresaasked

Ultimate Accident & Illness Cover

I've had ultimate accident and illness cover since my dog was a puppy and have never made a claim he is now 2 yrs old and he has started to have a hacking cough every couple of hours he is up to date with all his needles and tablets my question is if it is kennel cough or similar is he covered by his pet insurance

Hi Teresa,
Thank you for reaching out with your query. Vet expenses attributable to or resulting from treatment of the following irrespective of whether your dog was vaccinated or not; including infectious canine hepatitis (canine adenovirus), parvovirus, canine distemper, parainfluenza, canine influenza and all forms of kennel cough are not covered under your policy. However, if you would like to discuss this further with our team please send us a private message noting your policy details

Get an answer from our members and RSPCA Pet Insurance representatives