RT Edwards

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (11)

T dani

T dani

Inrent / walker Stores

Purchased a lounge through Inrent / walker Stores in 2016 big mistake not only am I paying 3 times what it is worth I was tricked into believing it was for two years turn out it is for 4. Over Xmas I forgot to make a payment due to my wages going in late and the craziness it became 7 days late. They have now charged me a late fee of 69.00 and sent me a threatening, bullying letter saying they are taking legal action and reposing the items. Stay away From this company time they where made to be held responsible for their lying nasty tactics. Zip and Afterpay are the way to go lower repayments and no Ridiculous fee’s.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture

Hey mate

Hey mateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Riiip off !!

These guys are the biggest bunch of thieves god put wind into they will say and do what they have to get you to sign the dotted line. These are the sort of people who would rob their own grandmother avoid avoid avoid

Disgusting customer service!

Every single person I have spoken to has been disgustingly rude! Worst customer service ever bunch of old bitter ladies that clearly dont want to help you or be there! Need to have a look at hiring new people that take pride in Their job because I have spoken to plenty of workers there and they are all grumpy rude and not helpful in the slightest bit!

When I had my goods dropped off the delivery guys were useless and said it was to hard to get in the house so they left it out the front. Worst workers ever cant believe these people get paid to be so useless!

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic Service

Brought a TV from a store 2 1/2 years ago. The TV had to be repaired 3 times. After the 3rd time they said we could get a new Tv. They made us do a new contract but I found out afterwards that we will end up paying $12000 for it. This high way robbery. The whole thing was not explained to us properly.

Dropped off my TV with no power cord or remote

Absolutely disgusted with the procedure, just left tv in the garage no fone calls or paperwork, there was an adult home at the time but did not ask to speak with him, no power cord or remote, thanks guys, very disappointed & will never buy anything through you again

Arc

Arc

Walker Stores Pty Ltd … in Lease

Never ever finance, rent, lease, hire, or buy anything through this company. I regretfully did but at least I might save you if your reading this. Long story shortened... The deal I agreed too was not the deal I got...
I give them one star because no stars is not available to select.

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have Bought a Ex Rental washing machine doesn't work

Have Bought a Ex Rental washing machine doesn't work and been trying for 2 days to get through the service number 2 hours Wasted rang store of Purchase and they stated they would send a email to service area to contact me didn't happen looked on line for another number and MessageBank says open at 8.30 am not true still not open at 8.45am false advertising all l want is the item I purchased to be fixed Dam Cranky

Store LocationBrowns plains

Simeon

SimeonMid North Coast, NSW

InRent scam

When purchasing a lounge from Fantastic Furniture, which we had the cash for, we were offered the InRent payment method. My wife had no credit rating and we were told when the amount paid matched the value, contact InRent and you’ll be able to buy the lounge for a small amount. This was not the case. They want $1200. But if we keep paying the amounts payable it will be more that double.

Best news everyone

What wonderful news , after all their lies, cheating and ripping people off , a firm that is rotten from the core to the top , they have gone under , Don’t ever have to deal with these dodgy people again . Finishing up in June . Yeahhhhhh . Go Harvey Norman

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Inrent: dodgey, lies, thieves - avoid at all costs!

Connie B.

Connie B.South East Queensland, QLD

FROM START TO FINISH THE BEST EXPERIENCE

Store LocationLoganholme Hyperdome

sand

sandSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't live without my 14kg washing machine

It was very easy to find and the staff were very helpful with there imformation and it is vey also easy to use and I am very satisfied with this product .

Store LocationRiverlink Ipswich

Clark Kent

Clark KentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fair to deal with, would have appreciated a receipt...for the additional outright purchase.

Had a faulty product. A Heller Wine/Bar fridge and returned it for full refund. This was handled capably and professionally, as expected.
The refund was applied to a further outright purchase of a 155L Kelvinator fridge that was somewhat damaged with 8 minor dents, for which I received $50 off an admittedly cheap purchase.
I did ask for receipt and was advised I was in the system now regarding any warranty issues over the next two years....nil receipt other than an eftpos transaction record, ($149 plus the prior $250.75) very concerning.
I have never had nil receipt by a retail outlet in 40 years.
To be followed up. Stay posted.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

100% satisfaction - TWICE!

Amazing value at end of year sales with second item half price. I've done this twice, with a fridge/washing machine then a Dyson vacuum/portable air-conditioner. The savings were immense and delivery was punctual and easy.

Absolutely shocking delivery service

Watched the delivery truck pull up in front of driveway, didn't call or get out of truck, drove on and when I called to enquire about my delivery they said the delivery driver tried to call me and i wasn't home, all at 7AM as well.

Jim Milne

Jim MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very unprofessional.

vlinder

vlindergold coast

Bought a great fridge for a good price, impressed with the sales people but most of all, the delivery service !!!
They had a very busy day but was so pleased that they could remove an overhead cupboard for me.
Thanks a lot GRAHAM and TIAKI !!

Thanks Laura for everything

My partner and I went to RT Edward's at kawana shopping centre to buy a ride on mower and a tv where we were' greeted by a lovely young Lady by the name of Laura who was not only welcoming but very professional she set us up with a great deal and made a seemingly impossible delivery date a reality thanks Laura for everything.

Thanks Laura your the best
My partner and I went to RT Edwards
kawana shopping centre to get a ride on mower and a television we we're greeted by a lovely Young sales person by the name of Laura who was not only welcoming but very professional and made a seemingly impossible delivery date a reality we are very happy with our purchase and we will defiantly be back in the future thanks Laura for all your help.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE CON ARTISTS!!!

If I can provide one piece of advice to anyone it would be to stay away from RT Edwards and InRent. These guys are a con and the fees they charge are absolutely outrageous. Save for your TV or furniture. Don't deal with these scumbags. Criminals.

N.H

N.Hasked

I've recently signed a contract to rent to keep a television from RT Edwards. I've read the overall price of this television on these terms and found the price to be too excessive. I want to know when this contract becomes binding including whether I can cancel this contract if I've already signed the contract but have not received the television yet?

Tim
Tim

As I understand it. Once you sign you are legally bound by it. We are Paying 5000 for a washer that cost 999 to purchase

Marg H.
Marg H.

Tcl tv will I get warranty

kevin Newman

kevin Newmanasked

im wanting me warranty service properly as im on a iland an arnt able to get it back to the store why not help as im paying a number of items with allways payment 55inch tv 5 months old piture tube is blown. please help

Jel m

Jel masked

I'm just wondering if now that radio rentals is under fire should we all contact a current affair or even Maurice and Blackburn the law firm that is dealing with the radio rentals case to see what can be done for us I myself have been ripped off with rt Edwards renting a fridge a TV and even two electrical surge outlets that I've paid thousands for that I've never actually used and I'll never own them because I'm on the rent to upgrade contract agreement

Ana
Ana

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue there is no harm in getting any legal advice. I haven't had any issue's myself, I have an rent it and up grade account with RT Edwards but I've paid out my computer in a year of signing my contract and haven't had to pay a penny more. I will do the same with my other products that I rented. I hope you can resolve the matter with what ever avenue you take it isn't right to be taking advantage off.

OctopusEyes
OctopusEyes

Jel m. I'd say Yes Yes Yes!!! the rt Rdwards should be under fire too... I hope they do! misleading false advertisement, ripping people off in general. & well it's a truly greedy unjust gain company...100% purely sinister

Other General Merchandise Shops