Ryda.com

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (35)

Very disappointed

After a month still haven't received the item i paid for Ryda wont answer my messages I have asked for a refund but have had no communication from them

RodPerth, WA

Excellent product

My purchase arrived today in perfect condition as ordered. Thank you for your help and great price. Highly recommended as great suppliers.

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Rod. Happy New Year and thank you for the feedback. We look forward to assisting you with any of your future needs. Thanks again.

AndrewD

AndrewD

Excellent service. Can't fault it.

I can't believe the fantastic service from Ryda. I ordered a pair of Pioneer speakers around lunchtime on Wednesday 30/12/20 and they were waiting for me at the post office on Thursday 31/12/20. Thankyou for your quick service. I'll definitely be recommending you to others.

Andia

AndiaSydney

A delight to do business with!

Store LocationPetersham, NSW
Pvic

PvicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again

I placed an order a week in advance for when I needed the product with express shipping and the item was in stock. 2 weeks later the item still hasn’t been shipped and I had no communication from the company apart from getting the run around. Never again will I shop with ryda or recommend them to family and friends. I have since requested a refund to not even get an email confirming the refund.

johnb

johnbFar North Queensland, QLD

Can't fault the price, service or delivery

Just purchased two Olympus lenses from Ryda, this was the second purchase I made with them. The first time I was enticed by the online price. The second time I came back for the excellent service, delivery and yes the price was also sharp. I'm super impressed with this Australian owned and operated store, they've earned a place as my new 'go-to' store. They carry a huge range of electronic and photographic items, the website is a dream to navigate. One happy customer

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi John. Thank you for the great feedback and more importantly, we appreciate you continuing to shop with us. We'll keep doing our best to offer great tech products at great prices. Merry Christmas and have a great New Year.

fantastic service

I bought 2 sets of binoculars as gifts at a good price. The service was prompt and follow up excellent.

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Kezurina. Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Seasons greetings from our family to yours.

Max

Difficult to believe them

Daryl R.

Daryl R.Hawker 2614, ACT

Great service for purchase of Garmin Edge 830

I was looking for a good price on a Garmin Edge 830. Usually when I find a good price I'm expecting poor service. This was the complete opposite. Couldn't be happier

Product PurchasedGarmin Edge 830
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Daryl. Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate it. The Edge 830 is one of our most popular devices for cycling and we hope you enjoy many long rides with it. Stay safe and well.

Buddha

BuddhaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love the Garmin BC 30 Wireless Reversing Camera

Before i purchased the Garmin BC 30 Wireless Reversing Camera i contacted Ryda.com to make sure the Garmin BC 30 Wireless Reversing Camera was compatible with my Garmin Drive 61 they checked for me and said that it would work fine my Garmin Drive 61.
Thank you very much for a"Brilliant" product the Garmin BC 30 Wireless Reversing Camera, every thing you need was in the box as well as a manual for the instillation, it was so easy to install and use.

Thank you very much Ryda.com i will be back to purchase more products soon

Ian Thompson

Product PurchasedGarmin BC 30 Wireless Reversing Camera
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Ian. Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear the Garmin reversing camera is working well. Please stay safe and well.

Can't go wrong

In the process of buying Garmin Fenix 6's for the wife and myself. Started with the Sunnto ambit 2's and bought Sunntos right up to the Spartan Ultras

Bought all the watches off Ryda. 10 bucks postage to WA and they even send a couple express post. I have all the watches recorded in the online account so it's a no brainer if I need warranty.

Can't see the point spending hours looking around as they have always been the on par or cheaper than the rest.

Bought a Fenix 6s for the wife this morning and got the tracking advice 3 hrs later. Doesn't get much better.

Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great transaction, would recommend to others

I am very happy with my experience with RYDA.com. I bought a Garmin fitness watch, which is exactly like it was in any other store. No problems at all. It was delivered quickly and I look forward to buying from RYDA in the future

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Victor. Thank you for the feed back we really appreciate it. We hope you enjoy your new Garmin watch. I note you are in Victoria, our thoughts are with all Victorians at this time. Stay safe and well.

arney p

arney pThe Mallee, VIC

Garmin GPS

So easy to find what I was looking for Garmin GPS. Ryda.com are so easy to communicate with and A pleasure to deal with. Will be looking for more great quality products online from Ryda.com The postage was exceptionally fast. I am A very happy little chappy with my new Garmin GPS

Product PurchasedGarmin GPS
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Arney. Thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it. I just responded to a previous customer also from Victoria. Our thoughts are with all Victorians at this time. Please stay safe and well. All the best.

Fred Haagsma

Fred Haagsma

Just a first class transaction

Recently purchased a digital radio from Ryda. They happily price matched a cheaper price I found elsewhere and followed that up with ultra quick delivery!
Just a pleasure to deal with, great communication and friendly helpful staff, I highly recommended Ryda to anyone.
I’ll be a very happy returning customer

JG

JGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to deal with

Most online suppliers of this former Garmin model were not offering it at a reasonable discount. Found it on Ryda.com and it was delivered within days. Easy to deal with and simple to complete the order

Product PurchasedGarmin Fenix 5X
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi JG. Thank you for the feedback. We will keep doing our best to offer competitive pricing on Garmin products. We hope you enjoy your new Garmin. Stay safe.

So Easy and great value

Ryda had stock of a heavily discounted Garmin watch that the big retailers were unable to supply. It was ordered online on Monday afternoon and I had it here in QLD by Thursday for the same price as advertised by JB's. Will shop again with Ryda.

Product PurchasedGarmin Watch
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Rod. Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it. Enjoy your new Garmin watch. Stay safe and well.

Tanya

TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

super fast delivery

Ordered my new Garmin on a Sunday, and received on the Tuesday in South Australia. Great service and price while still supporting an Aussie business.
Keep up the great work guys

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Tanya. Thank you for your positive feedback and enjoy your new Garmin. Stay safe and well.

NathanIllawarra, NSW

Sometimes a better price is not the answer - if you want quick delivery pay a little more somewhere else

Made an online purchase on 01.06.2020 - It is now the 10.06.2020 and no items received. I have generated two ticket numbers for someone to reply but no reply has been forthcoming. I only live 50 km away, so unless stock levels are not what they claim to be, something less than professional is happening here. Communication is very poor and the person on the 'on-line support' line needs to realise that appropriate feedback and reviews will be left if customers are 'given the flick'.

Nathan

Thank you very much for now making any transactions with the NAB bank a nightmare. By flagging my credit card as suspect/stolen/dodgy etc without attempting to make any contact has caused problems at my end. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Dash cam, LED strip

I had James and the boys fix my dash cam and also install a LED strip inside my van to be able to see at nighttime. looks amazing. Thank you guys.

Store LocationPetersham
Product PurchasedLytworx 200 LED 10m 2 Function Solar Strip Lights
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Allan. Thanks for the great feedback and will ensure the retail staff and workshop staff are made aware of your feedback. Stay safe and well.