3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (25)
Fred Haagsma

Fred Haagsma

Just a first class transaction

Recently purchased a digital radio from Ryda. They happily price matched a cheaper price I found elsewhere and followed that up with ultra quick delivery!
Just a pleasure to deal with, great communication and friendly helpful staff, I highly recommended Ryda to anyone.
I’ll be a very happy returning customer

JG

JGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to deal with

Most online suppliers of this former Garmin model were not offering it at a reasonable discount. Found it on Ryda.com and it was delivered within days. Easy to deal with and simple to complete the order

Product PurchasedGarmin Fenix 5X
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi JG. Thank you for the feedback. We will keep doing our best to offer competitive pricing on Garmin products. We hope you enjoy your new Garmin. Stay safe.

Rod

Rod

So Easy and great value

Ryda had stock of a heavily discounted Garmin watch that the big retailers were unable to supply. It was ordered online on Monday afternoon and I had it here in QLD by Thursday for the same price as advertised by JB's. Will shop again with Ryda.

Product PurchasedGarmin Watch
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Rod. Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it. Enjoy your new Garmin watch. Stay safe and well.

Tanya

TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

super fast delivery

Ordered my new Garmin on a Sunday, and received on the Tuesday in South Australia. Great service and price while still supporting an Aussie business.
Keep up the great work guys

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Tanya. Thank you for your positive feedback and enjoy your new Garmin. Stay safe and well.

NathanIllawarra, NSW

Sometimes a better price is not the answer - if you want quick delivery pay a little more somewhere else

Made an online purchase on 01.06.2020 - It is now the 10.06.2020 and no items received. I have generated two ticket numbers for someone to reply but no reply has been forthcoming. I only live 50 km away, so unless stock levels are not what they claim to be, something less than professional is happening here. Communication is very poor and the person on the 'on-line support' line needs to realise that appropriate feedback and reviews will be left if customers are 'given the flick'.

Nathan

Thank you very much for now making any transactions with the NAB bank a nightmare. By flagging my credit card as suspect/stolen/dodgy etc without attempting to make any contact has caused problems at my end. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Dash cam, LED strip

I had James and the boys fix my dash cam and also install a LED strip inside my van to be able to see at nighttime. looks amazing. Thank you guys.

Product PurchasedLytworx 200 LED 10m 2 Function Solar Strip Lights
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Allan. Thanks for the great feedback and will ensure the retail staff and workshop staff are made aware of your feedback. Stay safe and well.

Lionel V.

Lionel V.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Price competitive, helpful and item dispatched promptly

Found telephone staff very helpful, courteous and professional. Performed exactly as they said they would and the item, which was accurately described, was promptly delivered. Would happily return for additional business

Product PurchasedSangean WR-7 Black Radio Receiver
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Lionel. Thank you for the feedback and we hope you enjoy your new Sangean DAB+ radio, it is one of our most popular products. Stay safe and well.

Friendly and efficient

They price-matched for me an item on special online. Fast response, fast processing, friendly... faultless.

(why 30 words?... ok... Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor)

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Jorge. Thanks for the great feedback, we appreciate it. Please stay safe and well.

im  s.

im s.South East Queensland, QLD

Upgrading Your Cars Audio, RYDA's Hard To Beat!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPioneer DMH-Z5350BT & Pioneer 6", 3 way speakers.
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi ImSharp. Our staff appreciate your feedback and is what helps drive them to offer the best service they can. Enjoy your new audio for car. Stay safe and well.

EricGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incompetent and Inept Mickey Mouse Company

Ordered a Garmin Edge 530 only to receive a Edge 520 !! Spoke with the owner who apologised and stated he would post out the correct item for my sons birthday ASAP that had already passed !! Received a call today from some child who is obviously on work experience as he seems to have a mental age of a 10 year old his name is [name removed].
My suggestion to the owner of the store is replace this guy, if he cannot carry out simple instructions and send the device as promised, then packs a sad because he receives a bollocking for being inept just another Snowflake .

Product PurchasedGarmin edge 530

TymonIllawarra, NSW

Either incompetent or lying about stock levels...

Either incompetent or lying about stock levels. Quoted 1-2days for dispatch on their website for in stock items. 9 days for dispatch! Item hasn't even arrived yet. Don't buy from this site if you need item any time soon.

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Tymon. Thank you for your understanding, we will work to update our customers as best we can. Unfortunately, most of the major delivery services are experiencing delays due to high volumes as everyone shops from home. Stay safe and well.

Peter C

Peter CHunter Region, NSW

Prompt delivery

The genuine camera batteries I ordered were well priced, and came exactly as advertised, well packaged and very promptly. I'll certainly consider using this store again if they have what I'm looking for.

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Peter. Thank you for the feedback, it is appreciated. Happy Easter.

SamIllawarra, NSW

Items arrived 4days late, poor packaging near zero to no protection on the packaging, my item arrived with damaged box.

Very frustrating when you paid your hard earn money for an expensive item then the store sent this 200-500mm Nikon lens without protection no extra box, no air bags or thick bubble wrap. The only thing that came with the box was a thin layer of bubble wrap around the gold Nikon box . My last shot with this company really poor way to protect your customer value items. Steer clear!!!

Sam

Thank you for swiftly reply and appreciate for sorting thing out professionally. I have received my full refund promptly. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

Couldn't get any service at JB Hi-fi which would have been a very easy sale as I knew what I wanted. 20 min standing around... wasn't really happy with the price anyway, so I left and went online.
Came across Ryda.com with the item I wanted at a much cheaper price. This was Friday early afternoon. Called made an enquiry about the product etc... Ordered and paid for it and wasn't expecting it till Tuesday or Wednesday... well I was blown away when I got it the next morning on Saturday 8:15am.
Love Ryda.com and my entire experience

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Mark and welcome to RYDA. We appreciate the feedback and it's great to hear our delivery processes are working well. We rely on StarTrack and Aust Post for all of our Aussie deliveries and try to ensure they are as fast as possible.

Mark

Well both you and the logistics have done an awesome job

The most awful place to order from

stji001Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refunded faulty dashcam.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
stji001

Hi Steve, I am more than happy to give fair rating based on how the overall experience is.
I look forward to hearing back from your team member in resolving the issue.
Regards,

Stuart17

Stuart17Western Australia

Great Service

Ordered AVH Pioneer with reverse camera. Posted free to WA, fitted the head unit and camera and had issues. Contacted Ryda and Chris K helped me on installation issues then on getting Android Auto to work with an S7. Nothing was too much trouble and after Chris K assisted me all is working. Thanks for your help, great online store, Im impressed

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Stuart. Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. I'll pass your comments onto our staff. Enjoy your new Pioneer head unit.

Excellent service and experience

Went there on a weekday afternoon 30mins before closing. Was welcomed by a friendly staff. Hats off to James who helped a newbie like me on my purchased (slimline sub JVC). Explained a couple of things and suggest some recommendations and tips! Even offer me to call them if I got stuck on my installation. Just rare for a business to offer phone support especially they offer the same installation service. Very satisfied and cheap prices.

Product PurchasedJvc cw-dra8
Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi Karl. Thanks for the great feedback, our staff in our showroom appreciate the feedback.

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent multimedia unit, great service.

bought the kenwood 9019 unit with reverse cam for my subaru to help modernise the feel of my car, it was real easy to fit with the Aerpro vehicle harness connectors. Now I have android auto, wireless connection and can use Spotify every time I get in my car. The functionality of this unit is awesome and so many features. I fitted the kenwood dash cam and is amazing. I also now have a reverse camera finally.

If you want a modern unit with all the latest tech then the kenwood 9019 is for you, Ryda also has the cheapest units and very helpful, I rang for information on what I would need and helped with everything, buying online was so easy and simple and delivery was in like 3 days door to door.

Thank you.

Steve O.Ryda.com

I have bought Pioneer car stereo unit from the Petersham store and they have also installed it at the same place.
Unit was working fine for 3 weeks but later on intermittently the car stereo would not turn on.
On other occasions it would turn on and it was working without problems.
I have recorded the issue and showed videos to the guys in the store. They have offered to replace the unit with the newer model. Initially the new unit worked fine but later the same issue started occurring.
Actually all these issues with the original unit and the new unit were caused by my flat car battery (which I did not know at the time).
After the car battery has been replaced the unit works perfectly with no issues.
Thanks again for such a great service.

Steve O.Ryda.com

Hi. Great to hear you got the issue fixed with your car. We have to thank our suppliers like Pioneer that allow us to offer replacement products that ensure our customers get the best service possible. Enjoy your new Pioneer stereo.