Ryda.com

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Ryda.com

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (46)

Got my package the next day!

I ordered a Sony zv e10. Finding the product was extremely easy, and it was already discounted. I went on ahead with the purchase on the 17/3, around 3 hours later the package was sent from Sydney. Next day it arrived in adelaide, and I got it delivered around 1pm. The StarTrack express option was worth it. Great store, quick and easy.

DBF
DBFSydney

Excellent Australian on line company

Purchased Oregon Rain gauge.
The site has a huge product range. Audio electronic gps , the range extensive. Prices much better than others and very easy to navigate through to checkout. Delivery very very reasonable price and communication re delivery status excellent. Delivered quickly and in a1 order. Extremely good overall and then received an email from Manager checking on satisfaction. Highly recommend this company David

Steve O.Ryda.comSend a private message

Hi David. Thank you for the feedback. Our team appreciates your comments and will keep trying to offer a great range of products at the best prices possible. Welcome to RYDA.

Appalling service

Ordered Garmin inReach Mini at the end of November 2021. Received an automatically generated message that it was out of stock but on back order and expected in 15-20 days. No other communication. When the time passed, I had to chase them to get an update. Responded to a second email, stock had not arrived yet and not expected until early 2022. Checked the website around 20 Jan, item back in stock. Account said the order was in "Processing" so waited a few days hoping to get an update that it has been shipped. When nothing happened, checked the website to find out that the item was on Australia Day sale and sold out again! The account still showing the order as "Processing". No communication from the store.

Libor
Libor
Steve S
Steve SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ten days after ordering nothing has happened

I ordered a pair of binoculars order no RDC7031537, ten days later the order is still showing processing. Multiple attempts waiting on the chat line without success. No feedback on what is happening, the item was shown as in stock with a stated one day to dispatch. My first order with Ryda not going well so far. They were the best price but I am starting to think I would rather pay a few more dollars and have good service. Mr. Ryda please feel free to intervene and restore my opinion of your store.

Westie
Westie

I’ve got good service from these guys.

Nothing to complain about whenever I ordered.

One curiosity though. Last order was made through their eBay store because it was cheaper their direct from their store. I prefer not to use eBay.

Chris Greenfield
Chris GreenfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service under promised, over delivered

I ordered a Garmin 66sr handheld gps device from Ryda and was told the item was out of stock and nominated a day (approx) they would have stocks. I went ahead and purchased same online and received an email a week before they were due to have stock to be advised the order was on its way. Received a few days later, very satisfied. Chris Greenfield

Owen
OwenPerth, WA

Best service, speed and support.

I have recently bought a Sony RX100 VII from Ryda. The price was considerably lower than any other reputable dealer. Best was the service. I ordered late on Thursday afternoon, paid for express post, and it arrived the next Monday, from Sydney to Perth. Even better, I asked a question via email after hours and got a reply within 30 minutes, answering my query. I had a couple more emails with them, not because of problems, but seeking information. All of these were answered promptly and accurately. It is a long time since I have had online service this good.
I will definitely use Ryda again and can't recommend them more highly.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Adrian
AdrianSydney, NSW

Online Price Match Experience Excellent

Went on the chat to price match another website. I sent them a link. Whole process took less that a few minutes. Very fast and efficient. Created a new account, Ryda then added the item to my cart at the agreed price match, and I could checkout at my leisure. One of the fastest online price match experiences I've had.

AxxC
AxxC

Garmin Watch, excellent customer service

I easily found the watch on Ryda.com and then called to confirm stock (unlike other online stores who have no number). The service around this order and delivery included, 1. confirmation of item leaving store (within 3 hours of purchase), 2. item in transit with tracking number, 3. item leaving depot and 4. item will be delivered 1 hour before delivery. These notifications and service were provided without prompting, so Ryda actually delivered what they said they would in the timeframe they said they would. I have not been offered any incentive for this review and can only highly recommend Ryda.com

Jim.C
Jim.CSydney

Great Experience

Recently purchased a Canon EOS Camera. Great prices and terrific customer service. They also included a better lense cover at no extra cost because the original one was unavailable when I went to collect my order. Special mention to Chris who put up with my phone calls and served me at the counter. Thank you guys, much appreciated. I’ll be checking in with you for future purchases.

Steve O.Ryda.comSend a private message

Hi Jim. Thank you for the feedback and you've made a great purchase of a Canon EOS Camera. Thank you for shopping with us and welcome to RYDA!

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting on refund for goods never received.

Ordered a set of Garmin Scales from their eBay store this month. Cancelled the order the following day before the goods were invoiced or sent out. Have followed up with three emails now to chase up my refund, with no communicated back whatsoever, and no refund. Have been a customer in the past, but will not be one in the future. Woeful service.

Steve O.Ryda.comSend a private message

Fast service and good prices

I had never used Ryda on-line before so was not sure what to expect from them once I placed my order. I'm happy to report that the whole process was five star, from finding the product I wanted, to ordering, to receiving my order so quickly.

Steve O.Ryda.comSend a private message

Hi Daj. Thank you for your kind comments, they are greatly appreciated. We'll keep trying our best to offer great service and better prices. Welcome to Ryda!

Wei
WeiSydney, NSW

1st class on line service. Quick response, nice help! Thank you, Pietro!

1st class on line service. Quick response, nice help! Thank you, Pietro!
This is the store I will recommended! Happy customer.

Ric
RicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paced an order 2 weeks ago no updates. Team wont respond to emails after a week.

I ordered a gps device two weeks ago and got a receipt straight after order. Nothing happened for a week so I emailed them and received no response. After another four days I used their chat feature and spoke to a live rep who couldn't help me other than to give me a ticket. Three days later still no response. At this point I only want to cancel my order with them so I can buy it elsewhere but I can't even do that as there is no way to have someone go over the order with me.

*Update they finally got to them in chat and they canceled my order without explanation of what happened or apology.

Wyatt
WyattSydney, NSW

Perfect

Great service and good prices. The staff did the installation with perfection. Very happy.
Thank you, Chris and the team. Kind regards.

Steve O.Ryda.comSend a private message

Hi Wyatt. Thank you for reviewing our store. Our sales staff appreciate the feedback. Welcome to Ryda!