Ryobi RVC-1220I-G

Ryobi RVC-1220I-G Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Melissa Rose

Melissa Roseasked

What is the chain that hangs down dragging on the ground?

thetrigman

I believe that in certain applications this vacuum is permanently installed in a workshop/workstation and switched on remotely with plumbing etc and the chain is to prevent it walking away over time.

Budasked

The On/Off Switch on top of Ryobi is not working? Feels soft when you press either side. What is the problem?

Awaiting answet

Bud

Second time to write this! The On/ Off Switch is Not Working on my Ryobi. What is the Problem. Await your advice.

Bud

Still waiting to hear a reply.

PFK

PFKasked

I have a Ryobi wet and dray cleaner. It has been excellent. However, at the moment it is blowing fine dust out the exhaust outlet and not picking up as well as it has been. I have cleaned the filter. Any clues?

bobmcleod

bobmcleodasked

how do you attach the bag

Bertie73
Bertie73

Hi Bob,If by Bag you mean the filter surrounding the motor housing, I had to unscrew the lid or covering plate on the base of the housing, the bag or filter could be worked off. Moving tin equal stages away from the frame. Because it has a slight tape at the top, it gets progressively easier. I washed and dried the filter and replaced after comparing both ends to ensure it was going back on in the correct way(fat end first). The tail end I ensured was clamped by the screw on base. Hope this helps ...cheers Bertie

thetrigman

a option also in these kinds of vacuums' is to line the bucket with a bin liner makes cleaning up easy.

Rod C.

Rod C.asked

How to use for wet use

Explorer
Explorer

Instructions are given in the user manual.
Take out the filter and dust bag and use without those.

John B.

John B.asked

How do you attach the bag - the instructions are woeful?

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives