S-26 Alula Gold Newborn

S-26 Alula Gold Newborn

3.3

• Breastfed Child Yes (42%) · No (58%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (95%) · No (5%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (28%) · No (72%)
Amrit

AmritWestern Australia

Gentle on baby’s tummy

My 3 months old daughter is on s26 gold since birth.we gave her this formula for 2 months.She was doing well with this formula.but the only problem I had was dark green poo.So we changed to aptamil but with this she had loss of apetite ,weight loss,stomach ache though the poo was yellow Nd pasty.but now I have again switched to S26 but the only thing I am worried about is dark green poo.if anyone can help

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$23.00.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Amrit, the dark green poo you have described is normal. If you would like further information, please contact our Careline Team on 1800 552 229 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEST) and our Careline team members would be happy to assist you.

Jen P

Jen PSydney, NSW

Happy baby. Great formula

I topped up my feeds with S26 Gold Newborn from the first month, and now my baby is fully on S26 Gold Newborn and she is great, happy, fed, settled. Highly recommend, the best of the best and a great price for what you get. Very happy.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$23.00.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our baby preferred Nestle product

Baby preferred Nestle product over S26 as he had some reflux after taking the formula, I guess every baby is different and unique, the formula was easy enough to prepare

Purchased at Woolworths for A$23.00.

PaulyR

PaulyRSydney, NSW

No issues with this baby formula

We currently use S26 0-6 months 'Newborn' and S26 6-12 months 'Progress' for our 1 year old and used both previously for our 3 year old. We have not encountered any problems or side effects to our children drinking this formula. Our children do appear to enjoy it. It is a bit expensive at $22.99 a tin compared to other formulas. The formula is easy to prepare with a handy scoop included in the tin. The formula dissolves well for the 0-6 months formula but not so well with the 6-12 months. That being the case we still have not had issues. I would recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Abi

Abi

Perfect for lil tummies

My Bub loves this formula (even my toddler scoops in a spoon everytime) and very gentle for his tummies. Great Product and reasonable price when on offer. No side effects So far. Lil one is happy. Easy preparation. Can mix only 60ml, 120 ml or 180 ml. It’s difficult when Bub needs just an extra of 30 ml. In that case It’s hard as the minimum Preparing measurement given is for 60ml.

Purchased in March 2020 at Costco for A$22.00.

S26 trouble

Hi, I have been using S26 gold from the date of the newborn. He is 2 months old and still doing green poop. He is also too Gassy as well. Lot of tummy pain. Should I continue this formula? Specially green poop. Is it really bad for my baby?

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$23.00.

Vee A Banico

Vee A BanicoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bubs loved it!

I was hesitant to get this formula at first due to the many negative reviews online. However, it was the first formula my husband bought and my baby loved it. The first few days she was having bad reflux and we tried switching to NAN HA and Munchkin but her reflux got worst. We switched her back to s26 Gold and its what we’ve been using since then. We also bought S26 AR but I think she got allergies from it (not sure if its from the milk though).

Ron

Ron

Great formula for newborn

My newborn took to the formula very well and so far hasn't experienced any constipation. Has a handy scoop and the lid makes levelling the formula very easy - making preparation convenient. But of course - every baby is different.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$23.00.

Sarah wells

Sarah wellsPerth, WA

Constipation

This formula was given at birth in the hospital and my only option at the time. He was taking bottles good. Had him on it for 1 week and it made him extremely constipated :( Not even coloxyl drops were helping. We had to change formula to a more sensitive one.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$20.00.

Sylvia

SylviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy this!

So disappointed in this formula. I bought it after my mother in law recommended it. First day I noticed she was abit spewy but not more so than after having a big overfeed of breast milk then by day 7 it really hit the fan, she hadn't pooped in a few days which can be normal but she was screaming in pain, bloated etc, the formula had made her so constipated.
Plus just on a personal note the formula smells foul and has a slimy texture do it. Plus it's a pain because it has a 60ml scoop not a 50ml like most formula.
I ended up just chucking it out and buying something else, waste of money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$28.99.

Easy to PrepareNo
Patrick

PatrickCentral, SA

Great formula

Hi I have a newborn that has been on this formula since he was two weeks old hes had no ' side affect' so this formula is good for me but every baby is different! My only suggestion is that you tell people how much the water plus formula makes it up too on your tin!

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W for A$23.00.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My baby health is getting good!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for A$22.00.

Crystal M.

Crystal M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Daughter projectile spewed after every bottle

My daughter projectile spewed numerous times usually covering herself and me after every bottle. Huge amounts of vomit that was so unusual for her as we are mixed feeding and it does not happen after a breast feed. Have since changed formula and no issues.

Do have to mention she did not get constipated and we did not have any issues with the consistency of the powder at all.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$23.00.

Omowa P.

Omowa P.

harsh side effect

I am really upset right now because I just introduced my 5montbs old to this formula today Nd witching 2 hrs of taking it there’s swelling around his eyes. I wouldn’t recommend it at all. Waste of money.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$27.00.

Krina Shah

Krina ShahSydney, NSW

Formula is Nice but the scoop sizing is bad

As it’s for newborn there normal feed is btw 60 to 90 ml per feed.
N s26 has only two measurements 60 ml and 120ml that means if my child needs 70 ml rest of the formula which I prepare goes waste and the formula get finished quicker .
My baby loves the taste it’s just the waste of formula that happens as S26 does not have middle measurement as most of the other formula has

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$22.00.

Melly

MellyPerth, WA

Wonderful product, easy to find.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$23.99.

LynL

LynLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Average

Baby drank the formula fine and it was easy to prepare. However, she started developing angry spots on her face that would look like pimples, when I switched brand, or stopped the S26 for a few days the spots cleared, and came back when I reintroduced the S26.
Upon research, i found that the DHA source is from algae, whereas it is recommended that DHA from a fish source is preferable.
Plus side it's easier to find in stores than other brands, and there's usually ready stock available.

Purchased in March 2019 at Costco for A$21.99.

mafutu

mafutu

A suitable formula for our baby

We gave this to our baby from day one and we had no issues with it. Our baby enjoys drinking it even though the taste is not very pleasant. It's easy to prepare and mixes quite well with water. It contains Omega 3 & 6 which we wanted in her formula.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

S26 gold newborn

.Very disappointed. It would make my baby sick. And would not settle or sleep for long. She would wake up screaming for no reason. Feeding was every hour- 2 hours. To the point all doctor thought it was reflux. Since I change to s26 original. She is more settle and less vomiting and feeding less to every 3-4 hours. And sleeping a lot better. I spoke to a lot of mums and they said the same thing. That the s26 gold was making there baby's sick. I got told it was rich in iron and omega 3. I'm not to sure if it was true or not. But I hope this helps other mums out there

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for A$23.00.

L.A.B

L.A.BMelbourne

Awesome

Using this for my second bub as it worked so well fro my first. Gentle on the stomach. Helped grow my 4 year old into the advance little girl she is and I believe it had alot to to with the balance of nutrients in S26. Wish it was easier to get my hands on though

Purchased in February 2019 for A$23.00.

Angelou L.

Angelou L.asked

Gold Newborn

Been using s26 for 3weeks and 2 days for my baby. My concern is that my baby everytime he poop is like seedy and kinda watery. Is thus normal for the s26 gold poop for 2months old?..

Albert A.

Albert A.asked

Gold Newborn

Does S26 pro gold 0-6 months milk cause reflux and constipation?

Hi Albert A.,

The website you have accessed is intended for Australian consumers and this section is occasionally monitored by Sanulac Nutritionals Australia.
Thank you for your enquiry. Pro Gold is not available in Australia and is not part of Sanulac Nutritionals Australia’s product range.

Countries other than Australia may have different formula brands, regulatory requirements or medical practices. Please contact your local supplier, pharmacy or chemist who may be able to better assist you with your enquiry.

Warmest regards,
Careline team

Philia S.

Philia S.asked

Gold Newborn

Hello my boy is 5 months old and I am using s26 gold 0-6 but after feeding him he vomit and the chest start sound when he breath. Any ideas?

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Philia S., We’re sorry to hear that your little one has been experiencing this. As we take feedback of this nature seriously and would like to gather more information, can you please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm AEST. We hope to hear from you soon. Warmest regards, Careline team

Get an answer from our members and S-26 Alula representatives