SA Quality Home Improvements

• Rates and Fees

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded expectations

Extremely happy with everything! Very pleased with my new Verandah. The Customer Service was fantastic, kept me in the loop from start to finish. The installers went above and beyond! Would absolutely recommend SAQHI! Thank you very much.

Richard Atkinson

Richard AtkinsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roof Restoration,new gutters and woodwork Replaced. Great job Very satisfied

Had SA quality home improvements complete roof restoration , replacement of gutters and Replacement of rotted timberwork on facia boards and on pergola. Work was done to a very high standard and installers were very knowledgeable and helpful with advise. Would not hesitate to use them again. A good experience overall.

Verandah over our pool!!

The entire process was excellent! Very happy with our open verandah over our pool and cant fault the workmanship. Only gripe I had was the length of time it took to install - bit longer than I expected.

Larry and Shirley

Larry and ShirleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We love our new carport - no fuss and just a perfectly executed install.

Extremely happy with Everything! We are so impressed with our new Carport, it really looks amazing! The flashing's as well as the entire job were finished very neatly and the job left very tidy. The installers were brilliant. An extra update during the council process would have bumped up the customer service rating to 5/5 but all in all we are very happy customers.

Job Satisfaction

Sales Consultant went above & beyond!!!

Very happy with our new Verandah. Stewart, the Sales Consultant was absolutely terrific, lovely to deal with; we were very impressed. Installers were great and we found the customer service quite good. Would recommend SAQHI.

Peter - BCS

Peter - BCSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Verandah Install

We were extremely happy with the installers, they conducted themselves very professionally onsite. It would have been great if I had been given a drawing / plan in the beginning though as I think this would have saved a couple of the issues that we had whilst onsite but overall very happy with the outcome.

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my new Verandah.

Very happy with the installation of my new Verandah! A few issues onsite but they were rectified promptly. Now I'm just hoping we get some rain to ensure it doesn't leak!
Would happily recommend SA Quality Home Improvements.

Colin and Sandra

Colin and SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most enjoyable experience!!!

Installers were absolutely fantastic, such a laugh!! We had the most enjoyable experience and we would definitely work with SAQHI again. Just terrific and we absolutely love our new verandah!

Happy Customer.

We had our Eaves, Fascia's & gutters restored and we are very happy with the result. We also had a new Verandah installed which we are also very happy with. The Sales Consultant was excellent. Very happy.

Bill

BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

As a repeat customer I am very satisfied.

Very happy with our new Verandah, gate & fence. Supervisor was great, installer was efficient and completed the job well. Only criticism is that the process around the gate could have been explained to us prior to it arriving onsite. I just assumed the gate would come already cladded etc but was surprised that it turned up just as a frame and then the installer had to spend a fair bit of time preparing it. All in all though a great process, our friends love it and we are very pleased with the finished product.

Christopher

ChristopherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roofing

The roofing supervisor's Ed and Dave are full of knowledge and very helpful with all aspects of my roof conversion project. Everything went smooth from start to finish, a couple of product hiccups but was promptly rectified

Verandah Installation.

Really happy with my new Verandah. Installers were excellent and the supervisor was very helpful. Was a little surprised when it took 5 days to install as I was initially advised 1 day but nonetheless still a happy customer and happy with the result.

Job Satisfaction

3 Brand new Roof's installed!!!

Very, very happy with the work carried out! Ed, the supervisor was absolutely fantastic, cant thank him enough. We had 3 brand new roof's installed to 3 brand new dwellings and I couldn't be happier with the result. A big thanks to the installers who did such a wonderful job! Would happily recommend SAQHI and in fact I have already done so!

Geoff

GeoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller Shutter Install.

I had Roller Shutters installed to my first floor bedroom window. I am very happy with the installation and the end result. Only issue I had was the length of time between paying my deposit and the work being completed - It did take about 5 weeks.

Pete

PeteSouth Australia

Gable Verandah.

I had a Gable Verandah system installed to my home and I am very happy with the end result.
The Installer did an amazing job and overall I was pretty happy with the process.
Would definitely recommend SA Quality Home Improvements.

Terrible

Our roof leaked and after 5years looked old, faded and moss grows in winter. The veranda was structurally unsound and poor quality, Since replaced by reputable builder. Check qualifications licenses.

Very friendly people.

Very friendly people and very happy to listen to what I wanted. Not pushy at all and didn't force me to do anything I didn't want to. Great installation, love my new Roller Shutters and would definitely recommend SAQHI. Thank you to everyone.

Carport Installation.

We had a carport installed by SAQHI. Getting the plans approved was very slow but we got approval in the end. It would have been beneficial if I was advised to prepare my site for the works with a checklist of some sort to avoid trades walking off site due to onsite issues. The installation was great, job completed quicker than I was told. Can’t fault the workmanship, carport looks great. Improvements suggested - Documents to be submitted to council quicker, design a checklist for customer's to prepare their site prior to the works commencing

Neil

NeilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Job. Very happy.

Project went smoothly from start to finish. The installers were very efficient and the process was seamless. I had a pergola and a verandah installed and I am very happy with the result. Would happily recommend.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller Shutters

Process was hassle free and very easy from start to finish. The roller shutters have made a huge difference to our home in the heat and we would happily recommend SA Quality Home Improvements.