SA Quality Home Improvements

We would highly recommend SA Quality Home Improvements to anyone

Brice
BriceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shed To Be Done in Backyard

[Name Removed] arrived to see me and took two thousand dollars out of my home and provided nothing. Shed to be built for an autistic childs special needs. Because he is non verbal, he walked all over him. Wont refund. His excuse was it cost me more in paperwork than paid. When waited for nearly 3 months.
It was a 36000 thousand dollar job. He is a lowlife. Takes people for a ride then rips them off big time. [Name Removed] you should hang your fat head in shame.
You unfit fat witch.

Darren M.
Darren M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Huge Job Completed to Perfection

wendy
wendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

new gutters on a 1935 home

no problems from start to finish. arrived on when stated and on time for quote, measure and install and done with no fuss. all of the rubbish removed after wards

A job well done

We've just had our roof rejuvenated with the addition of leaf guard and were very impressed with all the dealings we had with everyone from start to finish both in the office and the outside guys. Would definitely recommend the Company!!

Ben R.
Ben R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Glenn did a fantastic job, cleaning and fixing up the capping tiles on our 30yr old tiled roof

I had SQ Quality Home Improvements come out to clean my terracotta tiled roof, before getting solar panels installed. Glenn , thew worker who attended my property, was friendly and knowledgable with the work he did and went above and beyond in some cases to fix up some other little problems that were not covered by the scope of the original work. I highly recommend this company if you are looking at getting your tiled roof cleaned.

Job: N1052557

Fantastic customer service and support

I built a gazebo out the back of my house with SA quality improvements. Stewart was fantastic at helping me design exactly what I wanted. The Customer Service Officer, Connie was fantastic; keeping me in the loop and responding promptly to all my concerns and questions. Would definitely recommend!

Alison
Alison Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my new shutters

Friendly service, was kept in the loop the entire time and love the product! I was very pleased with the reps input with the colour of the shutter and how it would look on my house. I completely changed my mind with the colour decision after the rep pointed out some valid points and absolutely love how it looks. Thanks guys!

Andrew
AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great result

I am very happy with all works done and very happy with the end result, cannot fault the progress or works - everyone was fantastic at SA Quality Home Improvements - installers did a fantastic job and I was kept in the loop throughout. Highly recommend SA Quality Home Improvements.

SAQHI
SAQHIMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always happy with SAQHI

SA Quality Home Improvements have helped me with the past 4 projects and I can say I will look no further for any future projects. Installers were great and the service from sales, customer service and supervisor on the job always great - no complaints. Thank you SAQHI.

Ron Hill
Ron HillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Efficient Workmanship Again from SAQHI

We were delighted with the prompt professional service from the time of our enquiry to the completion of work. SAQHI came up with ideas and designs to solve our problems with gutters and downpipes.
R and R from Morphett Vale

Franjka
FranjkaSouthern and Hills, SA

Great communication from start to finish

From admin through to construction we were kept in the loop the whole time. Staff were friendly, professional and answered all our questions. Oh and the pergola roof is good too!

John J
John JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top Work from beginning to end.

So happy we chose SA Quality Home Improvements...could not be happier and cannot fault anything - from beginning to end everyone involved, everyone we spoke to were helpful, professional, productive and most of all Brilliant end result. SA Quality Home Improvements absolutely Brilliant, Thank you all.
We HIGHLY recommend SAQHI.

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent workmanship

A company that can build custom design, organise council approval and all trades.
Contractor tradies very tidy and clean up area each day, which was great peace of mind with a dog needing to use construction area.

Hank