Listing monitored by Salon Style

4.2

Wendy V
Wendy VIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic to deal with.

My order of Davroe Scalp Remedy shampoo and conditioner arrived safe with contactless delivery. It was an excellent experience and will definitely be ordering again from Salon Style in the future. The ordering, comprehensive status updates and delivery were seamless. I managed to get this order quicker than getting it from my hairdresser (who is my sister!). Keep up the good work.

ElaineW
ElaineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary customer service

I have been purchasing my Haircare products from Salon Style for a while now and always find their prices comparable to everywhere else, the service is amazing, one of the best I’ve experienced. Usually a 2 day turnaround or in my case, I ordered on Friday and I received my delivery on Monday. Keep up the good work .
I have curly hair which I straighten everyday and have had problems with flyaways, until I started using Redken Frizz Dismiss shampoo, conditioner and rebel tame, I thoroughly recommend these products to eliminate the frizz and flyaways.

Love Salon Style!

Salon Style always provide excellent customer service and fast delivery! Love the eco friendly packaging which protects all my products well! I always use Salon Style for all of my haircare needs!

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Melinda! Thanks for your lovely words. We price ourselves on shipping orders as soon as possible and they are always wrapped with care with our favourite packaging so they can arrive with you safe and sound. Have a great hair day!

Louise Brooksby
Louise BrooksbyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous customer service

An Excellent online shopping experience. Loads of products to choose from. Ordered and delivered in 24hrs. Doesn’t get better than that. Definitely be using Salon Style again And have shared the love with friends.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Louise! Thank you for your lovely review. We think our customer service team is pretty special as well :) Glad you are enjoying the online shopping experience with us and we hope to be helping with your beauty needs again soon

Shaz
ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service and Super Fast Delivery

Excellent online shopping experience. Loads of products available. Ordered and delivered in 24hrs. That's awesome!!! Definitely be using Salon Style again for my products.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Shaz! Thanks so much for your kind words! Glad you have enjoyed your first SS experience and we look forward to welcoming you back again :)

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

love it

Excellent service and great products packaged straight away and confirmation sent, received to my door in 2 working days . highly recommend

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Kim, thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! We like to please our customers by shipping their orders as soon as possible. We are glad they made it nice and quick to Queensland for you :)

LibbyLou
LibbyLouSouth East Queensland, QLD

The fastest service ever!!

I ordered hair products at 4pm on a public holiday and received the items the next day!! And the shipping was free. Seriously the fastest and best service ever. Free samples thrown in and even some lollies! This place is the absolute best. Will definitely reorder.

Natasha1993
Natasha1993Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect and amazing!!

I just wanted to say thank you so so much for my hair products :) and the EXTRA goodies u put in :) the 100 wine gift card :O the perfume and everything is so amazing. I love u guys!! U have a no1 fan forever <3

Sheree H.Salon Style

Awwww thank you so much Natasha for your kind words! We aim to please our customers and love when we can throw in extra little gifts. We look forward to taking care of your beauty needs next time! :)

Bev
BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service.

As always, it’s a pleasure to shop online with Salon Style, website is easy to navigate and the added bonus of free shipping. Products always arrive on time and extremely well packed.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Bev, thank you so much for your kind words! We think free shipping (with an attainable minimum spend) is really important and no one has time to waste on a clunky website! Thanks for continuing to shop with us :)

Maxine
MaxineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products & Service

I have been getting my Hair products from Salon Style for year’s now. The website is super easy to use.. always have my products.. Best of all love my free samples & gifts.. Keep up the great work team.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Maxine, thanks so much for your lovely review! We love hearing from our long term customers. We are glad you have been loving our site, products and little freebie gifts! We look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Kirstin
Kirstin Western Australia

Time Saver - I'm in love

I was searching for a wide plate straightener. I decided on the Muk. Your site had a wide range to choose from, were easy to find and at fantastic prices. I am so happy with the service I received and free postage was a bonus. I am in love with my new straightener. The ease of use and time saving on my thick, wavy hair. Thank you SalonStlye. I will be a repeat purchaser for sure.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Kirstin- thanks so much for such lovely review! The Muk wide plate is definitely an SS favourite! Glad to hear it is taming your hair so well :) We look forward to seeing you in future

I don't usually leave reviews but I am really happy with Salon Style, the prices were fantastic. My order arrived super quick and the packing was amazing. I will continue to order through them as I haven't found any company that has these prices, delivers that quickly and packages the items so well. Thank you guys.

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

Very happy doing business with this company.

All good!! I've used this company twice so far and I'll use them again in the future. Great prices, great products, super fast delivery, and all the shipping packaging can go in the compost.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for your great review! We love our fully recyclable packing as well! Thanks for shopping with us again and we look forward to seeing you in future :)

Ros
RosPerth, WA

Top customer service and extensive product range

Starting with my first order from Salon Style, super quick efficient delivery to WA, securely packaged. You are my first go to for my Keune & Vitamino hair products, Will definitely stay a repeat customer. Thankyou :)

Retravision Bunbury
Retravision BunburySouth West, WA

Great customer service.

This was the first time I ordered from Salon Style, I found it very easy to navigate through all the different products that they have available, the packaging was absolutely of high standard. I received my products very fast. I’ll definitely be buying from them again.
Great service.