4.2

LibbyLou

LibbyLouSouth East Queensland, QLD

The fastest service ever!!

I ordered hair products at 4pm on a public holiday and received the items the next day!! And the shipping was free. Seriously the fastest and best service ever. Free samples thrown in and even some lollies! This place is the absolute best. Will definitely reorder.

Natasha1993

Natasha1993Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect and amazing!!

I just wanted to say thank you so so much for my hair products :) and the EXTRA goodies u put in :) the 100 wine gift card :O the perfume and everything is so amazing. I love u guys!! U have a no1 fan forever <3

Sheree H.Salon Style

Awwww thank you so much Natasha for your kind words! We aim to please our customers and love when we can throw in extra little gifts. We look forward to taking care of your beauty needs next time! :)

Bev

BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service.

As always, it’s a pleasure to shop online with Salon Style, website is easy to navigate and the added bonus of free shipping. Products always arrive on time and extremely well packed.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Bev, thank you so much for your kind words! We think free shipping (with an attainable minimum spend) is really important and no one has time to waste on a clunky website! Thanks for continuing to shop with us :)

Maxine

MaxineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products & Service

I have been getting my Hair products from Salon Style for year’s now. The website is super easy to use.. always have my products.. Best of all love my free samples & gifts.. Keep up the great work team.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Maxine, thanks so much for your lovely review! We love hearing from our long term customers. We are glad you have been loving our site, products and little freebie gifts! We look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Kirstin

Kirstin Western Australia

Time Saver - I'm in love

I was searching for a wide plate straightener. I decided on the Muk. Your site had a wide range to choose from, were easy to find and at fantastic prices. I am so happy with the service I received and free postage was a bonus. I am in love with my new straightener. The ease of use and time saving on my thick, wavy hair. Thank you SalonStlye. I will be a repeat purchaser for sure.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Kirstin- thanks so much for such lovely review! The Muk wide plate is definitely an SS favourite! Glad to hear it is taming your hair so well :) We look forward to seeing you in future

I don't usually leave reviews but I am really happy with Salon Style, the prices were fantastic. My order arrived super quick and the packing was amazing. I will continue to order through them as I haven't found any company that has these prices, delivers that quickly and packages the items so well. Thank you guys.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Very happy doing business with this company.

All good!! I've used this company twice so far and I'll use them again in the future. Great prices, great products, super fast delivery, and all the shipping packaging can go in the compost.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for your great review! We love our fully recyclable packing as well! Thanks for shopping with us again and we look forward to seeing you in future :)

Ros

RosPerth, WA

Top customer service and extensive product range

Starting with my first order from Salon Style, super quick efficient delivery to WA, securely packaged. You are my first go to for my Keune & Vitamino hair products, Will definitely stay a repeat customer. Thankyou :)

Retravision Bunbury

Retravision BunburySouth West, WA

Great customer service.

This was the first time I ordered from Salon Style, I found it very easy to navigate through all the different products that they have available, the packaging was absolutely of high standard. I received my products very fast. I’ll definitely be buying from them again.
Great service.
Alana.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Great customer service and fantastic selection of products. Easy to find the products I wanted and it was my first tine on the website won’t be the last. Love the personalised email after purchase of products! Thought that was great!

great service

It was my first time ordered with Salon Style.
I ordered on 19th and got my item on the next day 20th.
It was super quick, however my item was damaged, and I contacted the customer service who is absolutely fantastic!!
My problem was solved in 20min!!
I will recommend to purchase with Salon Style.
They are quick and great customer service!

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Melinda

MelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent all round!

Excellent range of products, easy to navigate site and prompt hassle free delivery with wonderful customer service!
Thanks for making life a little easier
during COVID19 Lockdown.
Have ordered at least three times from this site with no issues.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Melinda, thanks so much for your review! Hope Lockdown Life gets a little easier for your soon! And in the meantime hopefully little shopping treats help out!
Hope you have a great week ahead :)

Judith Kate

Judith KateSouth Australia

Customer Service is Everything

Easy to order, huge range and super quick delivery. I'm looking forward to trying the two new products I just received.
Personal emails and prompt replies - exceptional customer service, as always! It definitely makes a difference.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Judith, thanks so much for you lovely review! We want every customer to know that they are valued and our customer service team work really hard on this. We hope you love the two new products purchased!

Leanne

LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service above the norm!

I ordered a product on Saturday and received today (Thursday). Was kept fully informed of delivery and received a very well packed box. Care had been taken to individually wrap each item and 3 cards were in my box. A welcome card, a wine certificate and a credit towards a future order, as well as 2 mentos. It has been a long time since I received such great service before I got to the actual product. WELL DONE Salon Style. I would highly recommend you to anyone who will listen.

Pip W

Pip WLaunceston, TAS

Absolutely amazing service ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Found the products I wanted easily and great prices. The order was processed and delivered in under 20 hours!! Will be definitely be shopping at Salon Style again. Thank you!!

Hi Pip
Thanks for your review and for ordering with Salon Style! We pride ourselves on getting orders out as quickly (and accurately!) as possible. Glad you are enjoying shopping with us!
Thanks again

Brittany

BrittanyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Service!!! Overall just amazing

I received my first order within a day of ordering it
Just placed another order at 11:30am and received an email 10mins later to say it was packed and ready to be shipped. No fuss and amazing customer service
If you are anything like me and leave all your ordering to the very last minute where you are scraping the bottom of the conditioner bottle then this place is for you

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Brittany, thanks so much for your review!
Don't worry we have plenty of last minute shoppers, and we always try our very best to get your shipments to you as quickly as possible before that last drop runs out ;)
Thanks again!

Sonia S.

Sonia S.Queensland

No fuss, excellent service - orders sent to my door - great prices too.......

I have been ordering products from Salon Style for over 3 years and each time I order I have a perfect experience. The website is easy to order and they have a lot of brands and items to choose from. I live in remote Queensland, but my order is delivered within approx 4 working days and everything is safe and intact. I would highly recommend using Salon Style, customer service is excellent as well. Thank you for sending me my products with no hassle :)

Sonia

Amazing Customer Service

Great competitive pricing
Amazing customer service and quality products.
I will only shop here and My items arrive in perfect condition and very fast. Customer service is very easy to contact and efficient with their replies

Hi Maddie!
Thank you so much for your lovely words! We love having customers like you!
We hope lockdown is not driving you too crazy and your new hair products help to brighten your day :)

Kaye

KayePerth, WA

So happy I found Salon Style

I found the products I needed super fast, they were all grouped together which made it easy to find what I wanted. Loved the selection & quality. I highly recommend salon Style.

Hi Kaye,
Thanks so much for your review! We try our best to set out our website like a well designed supermarket! Everything you want- exactly where you need it! It is our pleasure to deliver to people like yourself :)

Amazing Service!

The products are cost effective and it was a fast delivery service. The packaging was amazing! I love how they took their time to make everything presentable. I highly recommend. Thank you so much Salon Style for being so helpful and caring towards your customers.

Hi Amanda
Thanks so much for your kind words :) It's a pleasure to serve customers like yourself!
We hope you really enjoy your products.