Salon Style

Salon Style

See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Val Bourke

Val BourkeSouthern and Hills, SA

What a wonderful place to get all you hair and facial deals

The range of products is great and is very varied. The costs of the products are low and delivery is very fast and for a low price on purchasing it is free delivery

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Horrible company

Upper management come across as extremely rude. Ordered products from them and they arrived broken, so they sent replacement products thay were also broken, then wouldnt replace them the third time claiming I was the one one who was breaking the products. Horrible customer service and who ever packs the orders should find a different job!

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous!

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
ah13

ah13Noosa

Extremely Poor Customer Service, Fake or Tampered with Products

I have made numerous orders previously with this business and was quite happy with the delivery, packaging etc. But my last order 3 out of the 4 hair products arrived with faulty (or tampered with) lids. They were all the same brand so I am dubious now about the authenticity of these products. I contacted customer service to enquire about returning them and they were very abrubt and accused me of not being truthful and offered a $10 credit (for about $80 worth of product purchased). I was very offended by their response and tone and I will never use this store again and would advise others shoppers to find a more reputable seller for their products.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

This is a scam company. Do not order with them.

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Read specials/offers carefully...

I bought product because they were offering a discount in the form of extra rewards points. I sent a query when I didn't receive the extra rewards and was told that my order was lodged outside the specials offer period; I don't think it was and on reviewing the email offer it certainly was not clear. They also entice customers to review their purchases by offering extra points. The ACCC should crack down on these online companies that promote fake specials and offer inducements for positive reviews. I have no problem with purchases or products, just their marketing methods.

Date PurchasedNovember 2018

Monique

MoniqueBrisbane

Made regular orders with no issues!

I have made more than 3 orders with salon style now and never had any issues at all! They always come the day after I order and I use the free shipping. The products are also amazing! Have been using their Milk Shake products and their 1 litre bottles last me 6 months!
Shipping and delivery also really fast and everything comes packaged nicely with some lollies and occasionally promotional things. Will continue to order from them their prices are just so good!

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Charmaine

CharmaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastest delivery I’ve ever had

This is the first time I’ve ordered anything from Salon Style, I can’t believe how fast I received my products, I ordered them yesterday and they arrived today. I’ve ordered a lot of products online before from different company’s and they’ve taken at least 1 week to arrive. My order was products I’ve used before but I’ll now be having a look to see what else interests me. I’ll definitely be using Salon Style again. Thank you.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
cat

catSydney

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST SERVICE I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED DO NOT SHOP ON THIS WEBSITE!

The product I ordered was sent back because of an incorrect address, even though I provided the correct address on my order. I am now being charged a return shipping fee which is half the amount of my original order. I am not getting a refund just a credit note minus the return fee. The company never called to let me know there was an issue with my delivery address. The supervisor on the customer service line is an absolute witch! First and last time ever shopping with them.

Amazing quality & quick shipping!

I ordered off Salon Style considering I got my hair done and wanted to purchase some proper salon quality products that would protect my hair, in which I ended up choosing the quickest shipping option (1-3 days) and I was amazed because I received my package the next day! Everything that I ordered was protected with the wrapping they provided, as well as them including some mentos lollies and a gift card for wine! Would 10/10 recommend buying from Salon Style for affordable prices and excellent service x

House

HouseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great

They didnt have one of the items i wanted instock, they emailed and texted me when it was back in stock, i ordered online and it arrived 2 days later in perfect condition, no hassles. Cant compain!

Karyn R

Karyn RRye

Great service!

Great price and prompt service. Item received 2 days after order. Will purchase from Salon Style in the future due to the above, also selected product available (not out of stock like other sites.) Thank you!!

Return of product that I didn't know that I had ordered

Excellent service and environmentally friendly

Super fast delivery and items arrived in excellent condition. I really appreciate that the packing materials were all made of paper, and not bubble wrap like other companies. Please keep up the great work!

DebsStu

DebsStuGold Coast

Customer Service is deplorable

Product range was great, prices were around the same as other online stores. However, I made a mistake with an item I purchased, I contacted Customer Service, email was received overnight, assumption was that it was an oversea Customer Service department. The person that answered my original email didn't read it correctly, so I needed to send a second one, repeating my problem of incorrect item purchased. Waited two days to get an answer, yes you could return it, but you'll get hit with a 10% restocking fee. Do yourself a favour and find another company online to purchase from, one that has a hassle free return policy.

sjb

sjbAdelaide

Reliable, cheap and fast delivery

Always a pleasure to deal with this company. Ordered twice and both times were hassle free with fast dispatch and delivery. Great service.

Brittany

BrittanyBrisbane

Happy customer

Very fast shipping, all items I ordered were packaged amazingly & also received a few extra goodies with my order. Definitely recommend Salon Style to anyone!

Caitlin

CaitlinAdelaide

Brilliant service and products

In a mad panic thursday because I ran out out of my Conditioner I put in my order and received it the following morning.
This was my first time using salon style and because of their prompt shipping and large variety of products ill continue to use.
Thankyou :)

Meg S

Meg S

Worst Customer Service

I am regular buy of salon style and never had an experience with delivery issues before. Australia Post either lost my parcel or delivered to wrong address/wrong person. Eventually, I did not receive my parcel worth approximately $150. I raised an inquiry with Salonstyle (being a sender). Very disappointed with their customer service. They sent me any random POD that has a scribbled signature with strangely name of receiver on POD that nowhere matches the name on parcel. I disputed signature on POD but Salon style refused to help any further despite I had paid extra amount for Shipping Insurance.

BorneoBaby

BorneoBabyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Go-To for your Salon Level Products

Very efficient and carries wide range of salon products with very competitive prices. Possibly the best in SA if you normally get your salon products online, and you can also personally go to their store house to pick up. Very friendly customer services and reliable!