4.1

Ros

RosPerth, WA

Top customer service and extensive product range

Starting with my first order from Salon Style, super quick efficient delivery to WA, securely packaged. You are my first go to for my Keune & Vitamino hair products, Will definitely stay a repeat customer. Thankyou :)

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
Retravision Bunbury

Retravision BunburySouth West, WA

Great customer service.

This was the first time I ordered from Salon Style, I found it very easy to navigate through all the different products that they have available, the packaging was absolutely of high standard. I received my products very fast. I’ll definitely be buying from them again.
Great service.
Alana.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Great customer service and fantastic selection of products. Easy to find the products I wanted and it was my first tine on the website won’t be the last. Love the personalised email after purchase of products! Thought that was great!

great service

It was my first time ordered with Salon Style.
I ordered on 19th and got my item on the next day 20th.
It was super quick, however my item was damaged, and I contacted the customer service who is absolutely fantastic!!
My problem was solved in 20min!!
I will recommend to purchase with Salon Style.
They are quick and great customer service!

Melinda

MelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent all round!

Excellent range of products, easy to navigate site and prompt hassle free delivery with wonderful customer service!
Thanks for making life a little easier
during COVID19 Lockdown.
Have ordered at least three times from this site with no issues.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Melinda, thanks so much for your review! Hope Lockdown Life gets a little easier for your soon! And in the meantime hopefully little shopping treats help out!
Hope you have a great week ahead :)

Judith Kate

Judith KateSouth Australia

Customer Service is Everything

Easy to order, huge range and super quick delivery. I'm looking forward to trying the two new products I just received.
Personal emails and prompt replies - exceptional customer service, as always! It definitely makes a difference.

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Judith, thanks so much for you lovely review! We want every customer to know that they are valued and our customer service team work really hard on this. We hope you love the two new products purchased!

Leanne

LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service above the norm!

I ordered a product on Saturday and received today (Thursday). Was kept fully informed of delivery and received a very well packed box. Care had been taken to individually wrap each item and 3 cards were in my box. A welcome card, a wine certificate and a credit towards a future order, as well as 2 mentos. It has been a long time since I received such great service before I got to the actual product. WELL DONE Salon Style. I would highly recommend you to anyone who will listen.

Pip W

Pip WLaunceston, TAS

Absolutely amazing service ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Found the products I wanted easily and great prices. The order was processed and delivered in under 20 hours!! Will be definitely be shopping at Salon Style again. Thank you!!

Hi Pip
Thanks for your review and for ordering with Salon Style! We pride ourselves on getting orders out as quickly (and accurately!) as possible. Glad you are enjoying shopping with us!
Thanks again

Brittany

BrittanyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Service!!! Overall just amazing

I received my first order within a day of ordering it
Just placed another order at 11:30am and received an email 10mins later to say it was packed and ready to be shipped. No fuss and amazing customer service
If you are anything like me and leave all your ordering to the very last minute where you are scraping the bottom of the conditioner bottle then this place is for you

Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Brittany, thanks so much for your review!
Don't worry we have plenty of last minute shoppers, and we always try our very best to get your shipments to you as quickly as possible before that last drop runs out ;)
Thanks again!

Sonia S.

Sonia S.Queensland

No fuss, excellent service - orders sent to my door - great prices too.......

I have been ordering products from Salon Style for over 3 years and each time I order I have a perfect experience. The website is easy to order and they have a lot of brands and items to choose from. I live in remote Queensland, but my order is delivered within approx 4 working days and everything is safe and intact. I would highly recommend using Salon Style, customer service is excellent as well. Thank you for sending me my products with no hassle :)

Sonia

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Amazing Customer Service

Great competitive pricing
Amazing customer service and quality products.
I will only shop here and My items arrive in perfect condition and very fast. Customer service is very easy to contact and efficient with their replies

Hi Maddie!
Thank you so much for your lovely words! We love having customers like you!
We hope lockdown is not driving you too crazy and your new hair products help to brighten your day :)

Kaye

KayePerth, WA

So happy I found Salon Style

I found the products I needed super fast, they were all grouped together which made it easy to find what I wanted. Loved the selection & quality. I highly recommend salon Style.

Hi Kaye,
Thanks so much for your review! We try our best to set out our website like a well designed supermarket! Everything you want- exactly where you need it! It is our pleasure to deliver to people like yourself :)

Amazing Service!

The products are cost effective and it was a fast delivery service. The packaging was amazing! I love how they took their time to make everything presentable. I highly recommend. Thank you so much Salon Style for being so helpful and caring towards your customers.

Hi Amanda
Thanks so much for your kind words :) It's a pleasure to serve customers like yourself!
We hope you really enjoy your products.

Great communication

Postage was exceptionally quick.
I did have a mishap with my hair oil but all was resolved efficiently. Very positive experience buying through this shop. Online support team is very helpful.

Marjorie Teoh

Marjorie TeohGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

FABULOUS SERVICE

Salon Style is truly EXCELLENT! Fast delivery of all products with environmentally responsible packaging. The online customer service is superb - very responsive and informative, engaging and friendly as well. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Marjorie,
Thanks so much for you review! It's customer like yourself that makes our job a dream! We are glad that you notice our little efforts! (btw- you rock too!)
Regards
The Salon Style Team

Syl

SylBUTLER Western Australia

Salonstyle Great Product

O&M PROJECT SUKUROI golden smoothing hair balm is an excellent product. I ordered the item on 13/6/20 and received it on 17/6/20, delivered with items intact. THANKYOU Salonstyle. Sylvia. QLD

Date PurchasedJune 2020
Sheree H.Salon Style

Hi Sylvia! Thanks so much for your review. We are glad you are loving the O&M Balm and were happy with the speedy delivery to Qld. Thanks for being an SS Customer :)

ksw

kswGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

very fast, sent out the next morning, extremely happy with how well packaged it all was. thank you will definitely be buying from them again thank you !! x x x

Date PurchasedJune 2020
Sheree H.Salon Style

Thanks so much for your review! We are very proud to use all recyclable packaging and certainly to our best to package as well as can be so your good arrive in perfect condition! Thanks for being an SS Customer!

NancSydney, NSW

Salon Style is a SCAM!!!

This company is a scam! I made a purchase online in January 2020. my money was taken within minutes and still no item as been received. I have emailed this company about 50 times with no response what so ever! looks like I will never see this product nor will I get a refund. Do not order anything from this company!!!

Nanc

I have just forwarded all my emails to support@salonstyle.com.au

Missy

MissySouthwest, VIC

Don’t waste your Money

I’ve ordered and paid for my so called great hairdryer and still haven’t received it, been in contact with them 3 times and was asked for my code number which I sent off and still no product SCAM

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Read these negative reviews before ordering!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020