Listing monitored by Salon Style

4.3

Perfect customer service and website experience

Easy website navigation with great prices and value, as well as free shipping with the fastest order processing.
10/10 would recommend

Rachel H.Salon StyleSend a private message

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, Jaime! We were thrilled to read your glowing review of your purchase. We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next visit with us.

Super Quick Shipping and Great Customer Service

This is was the first time I used Salon Style. The website was easy to navigate, quick processing / shipping and great customer service.

Bab
BabGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Service!

Loved the express free shipping that I was entitled to without spending much. I received the items the next day. Loved the packaging too. The products were much cheaper than those sold at a local store. Got a voucher and free samples which is amazing as well. Helpful and quick response on chat while making the purchase. The NAK shampoo and conditioner I bought are great because they are vegan and free from sulphate and parabens. A caring follow up email after I received the delivery. Forgot to enter my discount code before checking out and was quickly issued a voucher of the same value.

Rachel H.Salon StyleSend a private message

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Bab! Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. We’re over the moon to hear that you’re happy and we look forward to seeing you again!

Maria
MariaCentral Queensland, QLD

The customer service is excellent! Amazing products and an enjoyable experience. A one stop shop for everything I need!

Navigating the store was easy, love the range a products available, and I’m so happy with the products I bought.

Cornelia Stepanovic
Cornelia StepanovicLaunceston, TAS

most amazing products!!

Hair & makeup products are perfect & shipping is nice and quick. The team always helps me out when needed & always have the perfect solution.

Rachel H.Salon StyleSend a private message

Hi Cornelia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business and we’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

Claudia
Claudia

There’s now flaw

I wanted a place that sells my favorite hair care in bulk and salon style just is the place for this .. the shipping is fast and not to mention the package comes in one piece which never happens.. the price is affordable. The customer service is incredible so to wrap it up if your thinking of buying with Salon style do it because it’s the best ..

Ange M
Ange MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Impressed

Rachel H.Salon StyleSend a private message

Was going great! Until i received the incorrect purchased items.

• Date PurchasedApril 2022
Kat
KatAustralia

Excellent customer service

The team at Salon Style are wonderful! I received my products just over 24 hours after placing my online order. The thank you emails are a lovely touch, as are the free samples. I highly recommend supporting Salon Style :)

Rachel H.Salon StyleSend a private message

Hi Kat, thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing! We’re so happy you enjoyed your first experience with Salon Style and the little treats. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes.

Find out how Salon Style compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Store Credit for faulty products returns

Thelma
ThelmaIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic servicr

I ordered products on line. It was incredibly easy to place the order and make my payment. I have been kept up to date with regular emails, and expect to receive my order within a few days of ordering. Also appreciated the emails from staff thanking me for my order

• Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Keira
KeiraPalmerston, NT

Excellent customer service!

I was extremely impressed with the level of service I received and I got updates after purchasing to let me know my items were being packed and that they were already at the airport! Excellent work Salon Style!

Rachel H.Salon StyleSend a private message

Thanks so much, Keira! We're so happy that your first experience with us went so smoothly. We work hard to meet our valued customers expectations and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon!

Zel
ZelPerth, WA

Amazing service

My first order and throughout I was informed where my package was and apologize for delays - was only a day
Upon opening my package I was pleasantly surprised to see a very person touch - made my day

Rachel H.Salon StyleSend a private message

Hi Zel, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Salon Style! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your first experience with us and can't wait to have you back.

My first order

Hi just received my first order from Salon Style and was very happy with the time in which my order arrived, also the way my products were packaged, cannot wait to try my new hair products.

Rachel H.Salon StyleSend a private message

Hi Annette, it means the world to us that you've chosen us! We are happy that we were able to provide you prompt efficient service, and I really hope you’ll enjoy the products that you have purchased.

Very happy customer
Very happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products

Website was easy to use. Great selection of products. Dispatched promptly and fantastic customer service. Used products today and my hair feels lovely. I would definitely recommend Salon Style and will definitely buy from them again. Another plus, they use paper packaging so able to reuse or put in compost.

Rachel H.Salon StyleSend a private message

Hi! Thank you for letting the community know that you had a great experience with our business, this made our day! Looking forward to having you back soon, maybe tempt you with some skin care products ;)