Samsung

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (357) · No (482)

Seve T.
Seve T.Perth, WA

Worst delivery service ever.

I bought the Jet90 and it's bin, they said it would be delivered 8/8 and it is more then 1 week late. The worst thing is the website that never update the delivery or give you extra information, it always show as Dispached.

gary

Bad Service

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Won't refund my money after order cancelled due to non-delivery after 2 months

Ordered Samsung TV on 4th June with delivery for 14th of June.
Called Samsung on 23rd July and was advised tv still in warehouse so I the cancelled order, and was told that the refund would be processed in the next 1-2 weeks.
Later advised by Samsung on 31st July that product had been shipped on 28th July and refund would not be processed until they get the tv back to their warehouse (which was sent 7 weeks after I ordered it and 5 days after I cancelled the order). Advised that they had a record of me cancelling the order on the 23rd July and would escalate the matter.
Received email from Samsung on the 11th August advising me that the tv is currently "on the way" so have made a report to the ACCC.

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Find out how Samsung compares to other Appliance Brands

The Worst Customer Service!

Ordered Goods on 22 July and still haven't received! The customer service are rude, unhelpful, and completely useless! every time I've contacted them they have not been able to help me at all

Ray S.
Ray S.

Still waiting

I'm still waiting for my item. There is rude online chatting service and the phone is impossible. The online chat guy told me to read the fine print on delivery. I found this rude, because they ask what day would you like item delivered. The only dates available were the next month. Then the day came and nothing happened. They never contact you if there are delays or apologise.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products, horrible customer service

I love Samsung products but their customer service is horrible. This time due to poor customer service I missed out on purchasing a S22 Ultra 512gb (now out of stock). Last time they gave me wrong advice about the delivery timeframe of my fridge and when I cancelled the order they took months to refund me because their delivery company 'lost' the fridge.

• Incentivised Review No

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
SwissAlps2
SwissAlps2South East Queensland, QLD

Extraordinary Service ! Way beyond Expectation

We experienced a technical problem with our Samsung Smart TV not loading Netflix. Phoned the Samsung Care line in Australia 6 August. Answered promptly - Michael my Samsung helper persevered and solved the problem after an arduous process locating what the problem was. Solved ! Absolutely fantastic service - quite amazing. Very grateful of such great service

• Return Claim MadeNo

Never buy from Samsung direct

Worst online transaction I have ever had, sent a faulty phone and 30 days for a replacement, in the meanwhile I was fined because I didn't send my trade in within 7 days, I'd be safer buying a phone from a Nigerian Prince, never again, over $2,000 and no phone in over a month :/

Mohsin S.
Mohsin S.

Samsung continues to provide PATHETIC service, 4 weeks and the order is still being processed.

I placed the order on 12th July and today 6th Aug the website shows "Preparing dispatch", followed up a few time online but they don't tell you anything extra. I don't understand if this crap company can't deliver, WHY IT IS TAKING ORDERS ONLINE??

• Incentivised Review No

Worst customer service ever!!!

Literally no support from customer service team who have no idea what they need to do. After one month of trying to get help for a return still no resolution.

Ray
Ray

Samsung products are totally garbage.

Since a few years ago, Samsung is just producing rubbish. I tested all their products for instance, I bought a brand new smartphone A 70 series and it didn't work from the beginning and they didn't accept to return it. Also, I bought a TV and a few months later a line appeared on the screen and when we contacted them, they tried to take us the responsibility and then accepted this was manufacturing faulty. In short, everyone stay away from their rubbish called product.

Ryan A.
Ryan A.Perth, WA

Buy with caution

Wasi
WasiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service. Waste of time and money dealing with customer support

Product quality is good however there is worst customer support. Infact no customer support at all. Seems like samsung dont care about their customer.

• Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 256GB

Worst online process ever: Complete lack of support from Australian Customer Resolution team

• Return Claim MadeNo