Difficulties in refunding the phone

Ive been using samsung product for years and years, but i never know that the customer service is kike garbage. They are always giving false promise and information. What i mean is always no action taken, they always told me to wait the email.

Called 6th times and still not fixed yet. What a terrible customer service. (Online purchase) planning to move to another company brand. Not recomended.

I wish Samsung can provide their responsibilty, which i think is not possible for s**t company like this. (Australia)

Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUYour website doesnt even directing to anything

Samsung over-run by Google

I have been loyal to Samsung tablets for many years, now Samsung are so in-bed with google it's impossible to go more than 10 seconds before I am bombarded with google ads. We I've had enough. I'll throw my two Samsung tablets in the bin and buy an APPLE IPAD. Samsung your orchestrating your own demise, have fun in the future without my cash. Samsung take a good look at the websites "how do I stop google ads" too many people have the same problem. You have a good product ruined by google ads, do something about it before it's too late for ALL of your customers, well you've lost me.

Product PurchasedSamsung galaxy Tablet
I’m really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far and that we didn't meet your expectations. If you wish to discuss this further, our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Samsung you did it again !!!!!

Can you guys believe that for a tab I bought in $299 , they asking me repairs cost of $260 to fix inner display????? And being very generous they offered a huge discount and finally said we can get it done in $194 for you??? Is it worth spending or buy new ones ??? And even most funny thing that there wasn’t any physical damage on tab from me.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Hi Prakash, we're sorry to hear of your experience with us so far. We'd like to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and reference number to the link above? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AUHi Prakash, we discourage for you to provide your personal details on public posts and recommend for you to remove the recent comment. If you would like us to look into this, please send us a message to the link below. m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

Samsung sell junk for metal scraps

We purchased our Samsung TV 65 inch RU8000 on the 29 June 2019, it's been in the repairs since the 17 July 2019 and their version of investigating is a piece of paper that states NFF (no fault found) NFF. The tv is still in their workshop. Samsung said unless we provide them with a video of the concerns, they couldn't help us, so we did give them a video, and they still haven't fixed the TV. At this point we asked for a refund because we don't trust their process, they asked us to sign a false document which we weren't willing and of course since then they've not given us back a refund for our scrap trashy TV, or our tv.
The only reason we bought this brand was because we had a Samsung TV prior to this for 9 years, and thought we were staying with a strong name. I really need to learn my lesson, there is no loyalty with brands the way we used to know it!!!!
Oh and don't bother with Samsung staff, they don't listen and don't keep a record of the issues that are concerning us about the TV, and as mentioned above, they tried to insist for us to sign a false document. I've spoken to the Samsung staff members here in Australia, and this one staff person is unbelievably defensive, she always claims she has no supervisor, and that it's just her, in a Samsung customer support environment, SERIOUSLY?
Maybe that's what Samsung need to do, pay to have well mannered trained staff members.

Product Purchasedtv 65 inch
Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUHi Mick, are you a representative from Samsung Australia, or overseas?Mick you seem to show you want to assist, but have not replied to us since we first submitted our review, which was a month ago??

Fake shipment tracking

I ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G. In my Samsung online account, the order history says that the product has been delivered.

What a blatant lie.

I haven't received the product at all.

When I contacted them via online chat, they said the product was still in transit.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+

Samsung - I cant

Bought Galaxy book for my studies 3 months ago. Has been in repairs for 16/21 days. Was supposed to be urgent that was 6 days ago but matter is minor so won't replace Meanwhile my studies are going down the drain. Every suggestion I make they can't, they can't give me a date for its return, they can't lend me one or replace it they can't deliver it to me even though they promised to. They can't compensate me in some meaningful way given I am paying for related services I can't access. I thought this would be a wonderful experience so excited. It's nice a nightmare and affecting my mental health.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Book 12" Wi-Fi
Just got off the phone. After speaking to my Customer Case manager last Monday (the 19th August) was advised tonight that my Galaxy Book was sent for repair on the 24th August(Saturday). After being told it would be be given priority on Monday and that it was fixed Friday. All lies!Just got off the phone up to another 48 hours before they will do anything I hate them! Losing money on items I cant use , flaunting Consumer AffairsThanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Not happy with samsung

I bought a Samsung 51 inch plasma tv in July 2013 cost me 700 dollars being on a pension that was a lot of money but I expected to last for the nextc10 plus years with in 2 weeks I had to ring Samsung as there was lines down the screen they sent someone out who replaced tv all good not even 2 years later same issue replaced again not even 2 years later same issue the Samsung person I talked to said they would replace as it was a known issue with this tv why keep replacing it with same tv if it's a known issue well fast forward to this week turn tv on lines down screen again not even 2 years old so I thought I'll ring Samsung hopefully this time they will replace with a different tv as they no about the issue u only have to go online and see people all over the world have the same problem with same tv wellsamsung more or less told me so sad to bad what the I explained the history that a tv should last longer than 2 years that they had replaced it with same tv when they new there was a problem but no one they won't help I can't afford a new tv I don't have the money I live pension check to pension check really used to love Samsung but now I won't buy another of there products and will be contacting the acc

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUI 've sent a message we will see if anything is donewhy did u ask to send a pm on fb then refuse to do anything to help ur solution get it fixed at my expense a 700 dollar tv should last more than under 2 weeks or 2 years yes i will be taking this further

Product quality

As a loyal Samsung customer, I have been extremely disappointed with my most recent fridge upgrade. part issues. very poorly designed fridge. Is fridge is also impossible to clean properly due to the design . digital inverter technology fridge is actually rubbish. Wish I had stuck to my original NEC. Do not bother with this fridge

Store LocationTaren point goodguys
Product PurchasedFridge
Hi Joelene, we're sorry to hear of the troubles you are facing with your refrigerator. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and reference number to the link below so we can further look into this? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AUReference number 4283953654Hey Jolene, we'd advise against providing your personal information on public posts. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

HW-N450 soundbar

poor volume level when connected to a Samsung TV works with other Devices expelt to the samsung Tv which i purchase the product for.
Not much help with any warranty seems useless having any warranty at all.

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, Jeff. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through? Jo Samsung AU

Very bad service...don't trust on sumsung

I had issues with my note9 to find a way to fix my phone as I'm a regular client and as my phone less than 1 year old as well

Product PurchasedNote9
Hi Sandeep, we're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties with your Note9. Would you be able to send us your contact details and reference number via the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

exceptional service

Thanks Samsung we bought a top loader washing machine 5 years ago and we received a recall notice even though we didn't experience any problems with it on the contrary it worked beautifully.

We called Samsung regarding the recall and they gave us options, replace the old unit for a brand new washer or we could have refund. We opted for a new replacement at no cost to us delivered and we live 1hr30mins from Adelaide.

Samsung has done what we expect but hardly ever receive After Sales Service
thanks to Samsung team who helped us.

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Marion

Terrible Service

I cancelled a online order and Refund process is very difficult. This process needs to be improved. I contacted Samsung customer care but didn't resolve my refund issue. After 10 days still waiting forcrefund.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10
Hi Amarjit, we're sorry to hear of your experience with us so far. We would like to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide us with your contact details and reference number via the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

Didn’t have a good experience with Samsung after my Washing machine broke down

Didn’t have a good experience with Samsung after they repaired my washing machine 5 times and had to purchase a new washer, even though I had warranty. They kept saying their is nothing wrong but we will send some one to repair it as a good will. Endless hours on the phone they paid hundreds of $$ to send some one out each time but refuses to replace.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
We're sorry to hear of the experience you've had with us, Houda. We would be happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide us with your contact details and reference number to the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

Absolutely terrible

We purchased a $3000 Samsung washer/ dryer with an extended 4 year warranty. The dryer part of the machine is not working properly and now we have to deal the rude and incompetent staff of Samsung. It has been over 2 months with no result and numerous lies and disgusting service. Even the so called Samsung technicians are completely incompetent and have no idea how to fix the very product that They are meant to be experts in. Our latest call to Samsung and it's very rude staff person was that the technician now miraculously knows how to fix our broken $3000 machine (even though the other 2 time he had no clue).
I do not trust this brand nor do I recommend it. I will be warning all of my friend and family not to go near a Samsung product... disappointing is an understatement.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
We're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties with your washer/dryer, Michelle. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to send us your contact details and reference number to the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

I'm over Samsung - lousy Customer service!

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy A30 - hot off the press! I have always loved Samsung's products. My S5 lasted me years but it was time to replace it. As a pensioner I could only afford the A30. But it wasn't long before I experienced problems. So, I went to the service store in Cannington WA - only to be virtually accused of not know what I was talking about. Off for service it went when the storeperson realised there actually was something wrong. Following this I contacted their customer care line. Only to be left on hold for 15 and 20 mins by two reps who couldn't be bothered to help me. Then it was a message 'please wait we have to get a spare part in to fix it'. Then, after enquiring why it was past the service deadline I was given the answer was... 'no parts - it has liquid damage - no guarantee'. After over a week with them? Why wasn't this discovered when the back was taken off for examination in the first place? I have been argued with, ignored and finally told that it was all my fault and no it wasn't covered. What a company! I even got told it was a budget phone so what did I expect? And they also inferred as it was a budget phone it wasn't worth worrying about!!! What did I expect from Samsung? - better than this treatment!
Question - why was the so-called liquid damage not discovered before I was told to wait for parts? Why are your service reps, both live and on the phone, so rude - not because of my age I hope? Tell your staff not all pensioners are old and stupid! Some of us were playing with electronics long before they were!
So Goodbye Samsung - and if you are reading this be warned - their customer service is really lousy!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A30
We're sorry to hear of the experience you've had with us so far and would be happy to look into this for you. If you would like us to do so, can you provide us with your contact details and reference number to the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

Appalling customer service

Absolutely appalling customer service by Samsung - would not recommend any product by this brand.
Our washing machine, that I have owned for 7 years, was recalled recently. We were advised over 6 months ago via text message. Multiple phone calls ensued over the course of months - each time speaking to a different person, repeating the exact same information, being told conflicting advice & no follow up to any email that I sent including complaints where I asked to deal directly with management.
After finally being advised a replacement machine was available, Samsung delivery drivers were then calling me incessantly after I had already advised that I would not be home on the particular day they were in my area.
Washing machine has now been received, drivers were rude & unhelpful.
Absolutely terrible.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
We're sorry to hear of your experience with us, Louise. We are always looking for ways to better our service and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If any questions arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Jo Samsung AU

Time for a change

Been a loyal Samsung phone user since the Note 3 but I'm done. The Note 7 battery debacle wasn't great but the fact they then fobbed me off with a phone I didn't want (S7 Edge) AND reset the contract to two years without the carrier (Telstra) making THAT clear tested my patience.

But I still got the Note 9 and it was... well... terrible. Bloated with uninstallable pre-loaded software was bad. The random Bluetooth issues was worse. The way it seemed to just annihilate earbuds (4 of the Samsung brand white ones failed... after market $20 ones still going strong) made me regret the purchase. But the crowning failure was that they added a dedicated, unreassignable button to... Bixby. Possibly the worst digital assistant program going and they gave it a button all of it's own.

And now, when I'm ready to be done with this atrocious phone, they release the Note 10... and it has no headphone jack. After all your posturing when Apple did that, you copy them. I'm done.

Store LocationTelstra Karingal
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9
Hi Ian, we're sorry to hear that your Note9 did not meet your expectations. Your feedback however, has not gone unnoticed and will be passed on internally. We greatly appreciate the perspective of your experience with this. Jo Samsung AUYour cut and paste reply has also not gone unnoticed.

Worst brand on the planet!

My Samsung fridge did not even last 5 years. Had the exact same breakdown occur twice. The first time was only after 2 years on owning it! The second time I had to pay $540 to repair and the Samsung approved repairer only gives you a 3 month warranty on parts. Samsung did not want to help in anyway. To make matters worse my Samsung S8 died completely and it didn't even last long enough for my 24 month plan to finish. Samsung is not built to last I would never ever recommend them!

Hi Dejo, we're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties with your products. We understand that your fridge has recently been repaired. If any questions arise, please don't hesitate to ask us. With your S8, we recommend taking your device to the nearest service centre so we can take a look at this for you. Remember, all visits require a booking - you can make yours via the link below: https://www.samsung.com/au/samsungstore/bookings/ Jo

Samsung Fridge Model No. SRF677CDBLS with Awful Customer Care

Purchased Samsung French door fridge approx $3k some 12 months ago from Good Guys. Ice machine has never worked and fridge constantly cracks loudly. Samsung admitted they were aware of this fault with this particular machine some months before we purchased it but did they advise consumers etc....NO !! Upon contacting the supplier, i.e. Good Guys, they asked us to contact Samsung...we did and after three repair attempts the last of which was late June they now classify the fridge has a major defect...but we still await our replacement new fridge or refund. Samsung won't replace as we have to provide floor protection at our cost to protect our wooden floors and Good Guys have refused any action unless Samsung first pay Good Guys for the replacement fridge !! In the absence of floor protection for their metal wheeled delivery trolleys, Samsung will not accept liability for damage to our floors if this were to occur which will given they are lacquered timber all as explained to them.

Both Samsung and Good Guys clearly refusing to comply with Consumer Laws and when we request they state their position and reasons in writing via an email...they state they shall but no no email is received....we wonder why !? They can't provide reasons as to why the customer has to pay for floor protection to their house when the fault lies squarely with the product and thus with Good Guys and Samsung. You get passed to people who continually state their line manager is unavailable and clearly have no knowledge of Consumer Laws.

Next step is Trading Standards and/or a court action via QCAT in Brisbane. Lots of calls and emails aren't replied to by Samsung and on the occasion where they are its different person each time which obviously means you have to explain over and over again. Time wasted and most certainly a product not worth the money with the worst customer service experience ever not to mention the fact that both Samsung and Goods Guys are thus far refusing to comply wight their obligations under Consumer Law. Awful.......

Store LocationGood Guys Capalaba
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Here's the latest...both Good Guys and Samsung unable to resolve....Samsung continue to refuse the provision of floor protection for removing the faulty fridge and replacing with a new fridge even though when the original fridge was delivered and installed the floor protection was provided. They continue to respond to questions around responsibility for floor protection or damage to our floors. You do not want to deal with Samsung customer service....they are a law unto themselves. Trading Standards is now my next course course of action. See emails to and from Samsung as follows, Please clarify the following: 1. are you expecting the customer to provide floor protection at their cost when the need for it has arisen due to a major fault on a Samsung product?; 2. in the absence of floor protection and with Samsung being aware of the risk with the type of flooring, should the floor be damaged by Samsung's delivery crew then will Samsung accept indemnity and liability for any damage? It has taken over one week to receive an email response from Samsung despite numerous telephone calls hence please address the above questions with some urgency given the awful service to date. Regards, Ian Bell (0467763081) ------ Original Message ------ From: "WG VOC" <wg.voc@samsung.com> To: iancaz30@bigpond.com Sent: Tuesday, 6 Aug, 2019 At 5:13 PM Subject: Samsung Service order: 4286837213 Good Afternoon Ian, Thank you for your phone call, as discussed with our case manager Samsung and its logistics partner are unable to provide floor covering during delivery of products to our customer’s premises. While we appreciate that this is being requested in order to protect flooring or other fixtures we regret that we are unable to accommodate your request. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me directly, or call us on 1300 362 603 select option 7 then option 2 or 3 to be directed to our Sydney head office. Kind regards, Chris | Voice Of Customer (VOC) Case Manager – Consumer Electronics Service Division Samsung Electronics Australia T 1300 362 603 Option 7 Then Option 2 Operation Hours: Monday – Friday 9AM – 6PM AEST, Saturday 9AM – 4PM AEST 3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 Australia Web: www.samsung.com.au | Email: wg.voc@samsung.comHi Iain, we're really sorry to hear of the experience you’ve had so far with us. If you would like us to look into your case, can you send us your contact details and reference number to the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AUHi Joanne from Samsung.....can I suggest you contact your own Case Manager (details on my post above). I've lost count of the number of times I've made contact with Samsung to re-explain matters. It's your people who are refusing to remedy matters and provide floor protection stating that the courier you use is unable to protect our floors for the removal of the faulty appliance and replacement with a new one. Explain to all here why Samsung think I am responsible for protection of the floor at my cost and why Samsung deem it ok to damage a floor without liability when this is all due to a major fault with your appliance? I've asked Samsung for a response as shown above....so please be transparent and honest by responding via this platform so that all can see for themselves how your company deals with members of the public who buy faulty goods from Samsung.

Samsung smart" TV not smart at all !

It's a shame, this TV drives me nuts...it's not the picture quality it is the never ending updates that conflict and shut down the television on a daily basis, interferes with settings and deletes IP addresses...we have tried everything including following Samsung instructions...nothing stops this annoying problem, Samsung we don't want your smart TV, I will never buy another Samsung TV again...

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jane, we're sorry to hear of the difficulties you have been experiencing with your TV. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide us with your contact details and any reference numbers to the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your Product Review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU