1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (162) · No (142)

Louise O

Louise O

Delighted with Samsung Customer Service

Our 5yr fridge, stopped working recently. Customer service determined it was due to a known problem. They arranged replacement of parts & labour for free despite it being out of warranty.

Product PurchasedSRF680CDSL

Ruby W.South East Queensland, QLD

It almost seemed like it was on purpose

I went through many different avenue's to try and get a ph repair sorted online via samsung website. Every attempt failed, and it was JB Hi-Fi Riverlink that actually made the process easy, clear and without stress or frustration. I am so very disappointed with the Samsung service, and even as I write this review - I can see it won't make a damn difference!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51
Ruby W.

I have since made a warranty claim and I wait to see how this will turn out... TBH I do NOT have faith

Peter

PeterMelbourne

Poor handling of delivery

Placed order on the 8th of Oct and selected the 15th of Oct. today (15th) I get an sms saying that the delivery is scheduled for the 19th. Very Dissapointing!

Vince Schirripa

Vince SchirripaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After you Tate product home, it is your baby. Don’t even answer the phone.”to busy, ring later “

The store was ok, it is if you ask a question later the problem.
They give you a phone number for Samsung and it is always busy :”ring later” is the answer

leelo

leeloNorth Queensland, QLD

Sent back 3 times, no help, they deny there's even a fault. So frustrating.

Customer is last!

Spent over 20 hours on the phone over 2+ weeks trying to place an order. Spoke to 4 supervisors who asked me to place the order different ways, they escalated to the incorrect department, asked me to wait 2-3 days to receive a call back (3 times) and I never received one (I had to call), they gave me canned and bogus explanations, and finally said my account was flagged for placing so many orders (which they instructed me to do). I am encouraging everyone to avoid buying from Samsung as they place the customer last.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra
Thanh

ThanhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst online retail experience ever!

Spent a bit of money on a Samsung note 20 ultra 5G. Said express delivery 1-2 business days, took my money, sent me the invoice, left me in the dark. Emailed them, was told someone will contact me in 1-2 business days, again nothing. Called asked to be put through to a manager or compliants department. They dint have a complimants department so advise to email online customer support. Sent a complaint, told a manager or higher up will call in 1-2 business days, no one called. Yes you are sensing a theme here. We are going into 10 business days and no contact. Would never buy from them again, if they can lie about getting back to you, begs the question what else are they lying about.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 256GB (5G)
Evenkeel93

Evenkeel93Sydney, NSW

Broken watch Samsung refuses warranty

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 has an obvious error where it drains the battery by running a background app that does not exist on the watch. Samsung Service Centre has deemed it as working despite admitting that they don't know why the app is running - but tough the watch is useless as it lasts only a few hours but Samsung is well known for making warranty claims so difficult that customers give up. Be aware if your product breaks you will have to spend hours on their useless live chat for no result.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch 3

SheilaPerth, WA

Unable to contact Samsung support. Referred to website but unable to enter model so can't submit

Love sound bar and 82 inch TV but sound jumps with Bluetooth. It didn't with wifi but we have a new modem and cannot get wifi sound back. Cannot contact web support. Very frustrating. Faulty site. Cannot enter model so cannot submit.

Store LocationGoodguys Cockburn
Product Purchasedsound bar
Sheila

Hi Ada. This is exactly the problem. I went to the link, had to install Facebook, and even though i have done that, the link takes me nowhere. There has to be a better way of communicating surely?

Ex fan

Ex fan

If only I could cancel my order.

I've spent the last 10 years telling everyone how good Samsung is to now not wanting anything to do with them. They've gone from being king of the hill with their phones to being lucky their still allowed on the damn hill. So far this year I've had an s20, s20 ultra, note20 ultra and if they could deliver their products on time I'd have an s20fe. Instead it's still sitting at Preparing Order. If there was a Cancel my order and refund me button I'd press it. Their online support is a joke, after 20 min giving every detail about myself accept for eye colour and weight they still tell you nothing. As much as I loathe apple I'm starting to think they might be a safer bet.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

chat to Samsung - they have been extremely helpful

Use the Samsung online chat
We have had similar issues but Samsung Chat customer service has been exceptional - we have had someone out 5 times but always quickly and they are trying to fix the problem - we are now being offered options from replacement, refund, store credit and another repair attempt - they are really trying to get this sorted

Appalling service from Samsung

We have had the same problem as many reviewers on this site. We ordered the surround for our Frame TV, which arrived shattered. We contacted Samsung who undertook to get back to us and didn't. We contacted them again and sent them details including photos and again they undertook to get back to us and nothing happened. The TV is good, but the service really is terrible.

Ron T.
Ron T.
KathSamsung

We're really sorry to hear that this is taking alot longer than expected, Ron. I understand that you've been in contact with us on Facebook. I would recommend continuing contact via Facebook so we can follow up on this.

Kath

Jie

Horrible service ever had in Australia

Tino

Galaxy A8 - Device factory fault sim card randomly disconnects

Store LocationCostco moorabbin
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A8

Terrible service

Worst customer care. Not delivered, but to refund they ask me waiting until the parcel to be back their warehouse. And they can start refund processing, it take 21 days from it returned. Horrible service. Never buy anything from Samsung

Andrew H

Andrew HSydney, NSW

Disgusting Service from Samsung!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung The Frame 2020 QA65LS03TAWXXY (65")
Mohd Basir O.

Mohd Basir O.Sydney, NSW

Missing purchased product

I pre-ordered buds live on the 20th of August and never received it.
Called about 15 times so far but never got a proper answer.
They always promise they'll get back to me asap, but never call again.
Terrible service.
Worst is that no Aussie answers the phone, all overseas people.
Shame for a multi million dollar company to rip off a customer like this.
I wish I could choose a lower star rating.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds Live

ChhitijSydney

Not another Samsung in my life again!

I had a change of mind and called them to be told not to accept my parcel so that the post could return it to them. 2 weeks later they are now telling me that it would have been faster if I had accepted it and reposted it myself to their address. And the refund can take upto a month. And I can't place a new order from my samsung account until the previous order has been cleared from my account! What a joke! I was supposed to trade in my old device with that order and a week earlier I got an email saying they had not received my old device! How can I send them my device without getting a new one! Absolute bonkers!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Chhitij

Oh, back to chatbot again? Been there, done that. Making us go around in circles, eh?

AdaSamsung

If you would like to contact us instead, you are also able to reach out to our Customer Care team on 1300 362 603 > option 9 > option 4 for further assistance.

chintsSydney, NSW

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra ordered

Hi, I ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra but received someone orders which is Samsung Mobile A51. when I called them twice they have the same answer we don't know when you will get original order. can not promise its depend on courier pick up. this note 20 bought for a birthday gift but still no clue what's happening. I need this phone before Friday 2nd Oct. such terrible service other companies far better than Samsung. still, I have to return the old mobile which is extra work for me to go to the post office and return their mistake. this is the first time and last time not buying Samsung also not recommended for family and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 256GB (5G)
chints

guys stay away from the Samsung they have ruined the celebration because they do the mistake and customer have to regrate. this is what kind of service better to buy Apple they have excellent service.

Tony M.asked

Samsung

I preordered s20 ultra i have proof of that and proof they received my claim still waiting for my wireless ear buds

KathSamsung

Hi Tony. This is certainly odd and I would like to follow up on this for you. Would you be able to forward your enquiry to us with your Samsung claim number via the link below as it is our main point of contact?

Kath

Tony M.

Hi Kath I hope I am still waiting on my wireless ear buds, or a genuine reason for Samsung not supplying a product for preordering, which the Vodafone at Northlakes did for myself, my claim # I think is AUG20200406025900-707

MickSamsung

We’re happy to look into this Tony but would you be able to reach out to us through Facebook messenger? We would require your personal details to proceed.

Mick

Zane R.asked

Samsung

How long does it take for Samsung to pay a redemption into a bank account once it has been verified. It been 6 weeks since I have competed the redemption?

AdaSamsung

Hi Zane, would you be able to send us a message to the link below so we can further look into this?

sorry don't use Facebook/messenger

AdaSamsung

Hi Zane, we've sent a you a private message through Product Reviews. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Lewis S.asked

Online store

I had purchased a Note 10 from a Samsung store on the 7th November during the time the earbud redemption program was active. I was in two minds of buying the phone but the free ear buds were an enticing proposition. I filled the appropriate online form with all the info required. I hadn't received any feedback as to whether my claim was verified A week later so I decided to call Samsung ear buds call centre. Finally a half hour later I got through and was told they forgot to inform me that my claim was verified. On the 13th of November my claim was verified. It has been stuck like that ever since to this day. Made many attempts to call but all calls were in excess of 20 minutes+ before the phone cuts out. As if this is a deliberate act to reflect the problem; keep them in the dark. The 30 day limit is soon encroaching and I highly doubt Samsung will honour their promise. This ear buds redemption promotion has Simply been a form of bait IMO to lure honest customers to their product and put these customers aside while Samsung continue doing business. No communication and no care for the customer's interests. My redemption number is, RDP0000136904. Lewis.

AdaSamsung

Hi Lewis, there is currently a delay in the shipment of your promotional gift. However, you will receive an SMS from Australia Post to your registered mobile number with delivery tracking details once your promotional gift is dispatched.

Jo

Lewis S.

I appreciate your reply but why put this delay onto Australia Post. Samsung haven't even posted it yet to register. What a lousy excuse on your part. You and Samsung ought to be ashamed. I really expected better from Samsung.

Tony M.

Hi Lewis it's Tony Mc I just read your comments, I'm in the same boat with the s20ultra promotion, it is disgusting the lies we are being told,we might need to take a class action against Samsung.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives