• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (79) · No (80)

Jared

JaredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ear bud redemption

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm Cellular

Milan

MilanSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever.

I purchased the active 2 where ear buds will be delivered as promotion. But they didn't bother whether delivered or not. When i tried the customer service keeps on stating than they have limited authority and sorry for unable to support. Repeatly stating the other department may take 72 hrs to response. Worst service of life.

Tv switches on and off

I have a 2013 Samsung Tv that switches off and on while I’m trying to watch a dvd. As you can imagine it is not only frustrating but ruins the movie. So I am left with watching it on my computer. Also I notice using the volume on the remote can also switch it off

KathSamsung

Hi Laurence. I have replied to your PM and have organised a call-back for this issue. I hope you have resolved this and please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need any further assistance!

hotdogSydney, NSW

No one can help me

Ive had a faulty tv remote for 2.5 years. Every time i get onto technical support they ask me to do the same bluetooth tests which show issue with remote.

Store LocationBalgowlah
hotdog

How can i send a private message?
Once again i have provided reference and a phone number to you connected to the issue and nothing has been done to rectify

DPPMelbourne

Absolute joke!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+
KathSamsung

I am very sorry to hear that this was your experience with us so far and I would like to investigate this further for you. Would you be able to send us a private message with your Samsung reference number?

DPP

@Kath, I have sent the private message.

Aweful

We sent our soundbar in to be fixed, got a ticket.Provided bill of sale and called every day and got different answers! Now weeks later we still have no answer and all we want is the exhange or ours fixed. We get a different answer with every call, can't believe this is happening! Now I have received a second ticket...just don't understand. All I want is a new soundbar...Sherrie

I think I did send it to Samsung Australia community messenger

Sherrie L.

Or if you have a email for me.We thank you for responding. This is just so upsetting, we don't even want a refund, we just want a new one.we never even were able to use it.

Brand new Samsung active2 watch, Overheating and 2 hours battery life in Standalone mode

I recently bought an active 2 watch LTE. The first day I bought the watch, I experienced a problem overheating and battery draining 1% every minute. I contacted the customer care, VOC (the pinnacle of escalations according to Samsung), none of them solved my problems, rather they escape from the problem by giving invalid solutions. The customer care people only claim that the product is according to Samsung standard. I wrote a review on their website, but they never posted it. I can see there are other people with a similar problem. I provided them time stamp camera photos of the date and time of 100% full and low battery, but they do not care about the customer complaint.

Shiva P.
Shiva P.

Hi Kath,
I remember contacting you before by messenger chat, but the problem is still unsolved.

Smart tv’s 2 years old can’t get disney plus

So as the title says even tv’s 2 years old do not support Disney plus. It’s pathetic and it needs to change. They blame Disney but they are in full control of this

Store LocationIrrelevant
Mellissa D.

Mellissa D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablets

Samsung, what a joke. Same issue with tablet and they keep telling me to send it back. Why would I do that when it is sent back the form states no issue, tablet working fine. Yep works real fine when the screen is black and you cant turn it on or even charge it. But to Samsung there is no issue. By the way you need to have a zero rating.

Product Purchasedtablets

Still waiting Seven weeks after redemption for buds spent over $3000

I'm still waiting Seven weeks after redemption for buds spent over $3000 on phone and a tablets very poor performance, redemption validated 7 Nov, No communication about them, NOT Happy

Product PurchasedSamsung Tab S6 4G 256GB

joshauSydney, NSW

Samsung promotion offers should be illegal

If you think getting your free item or piece of software with you Samsung purchase would be easy, think again. I purchased an SSD with a free game included and when I go to submit the claim, all i get is 'invalid serial number'. What a load of crap.

I have called and emailed many times and the customer service is useless and doesn't care about actually solving your problem, instead telling you to email or call again.

If you can't even sort out something so simple, why should people buy your products because there is no doubt you would not be able to receive service for anything major.

Seriously, what Samsung

joshau

I did this exact thing and you haven't done ANYTHING to fix it. I was asked to "try again" and that "we can't do anything to help you". This is TOTALLY ILLEGAL.

Josie S

Josie S

Samsung Phone Warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A70
KathSamsung

Buy a 4k TV to watch 4k movies on - But don't count on the USB working!

A Samsung UHD 6 series 40" UHD TV was a nice gift. Until the TV was unplugged for ONE WHOLE NIGHT and COMPLETELY crippled it's ability to read ANY USB without FREEZING. Samsung advice: "use a different usb/replace the motherboard/download our trash app" TO NO AVAIL! Never go Samsung, ever.

Rip-off

Sound bar is not loud enough. Complete rip-off. Also, why is my smart tv showing me adds for a streaming service? Did I not buy my tv? I did not agreed to adds on my fully paid tv.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Townsville
Lon P.

Lon P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Television

Easy to use. Instructions were easy to understand and this replaced an old samsung television I replaced for this new one. Tried and true Im with them til the wheels fall off.

Product PurchasedSamsung T-Series LCD

Horrendous Samsung Warranty service

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB

Peter D.

Peter D.Sydney, NSW

Completely inadequate customer service

I purchased an 65 inch Samsung QLED TV. It stopped working within a year and is still under warranty. I used the Samsung chat line and this did not resolve the issue. Apparently, it has to be escalated to Tier 2 support and I was told they will call me within 48 hours. When they called I was at work and hence, not in front of the TV (who can hang around the home for 48 hours to wait for a call?). I organised a call for the following day at 9am. No one called. I had to call them and organised another call for later on that day. Still not sure how this can be resolved over the phone considering that the TV does not switch on, remote is working, all the cables are plugged and replugged. Very inadequate service for a product that costs $3k+.

Product PurchasedSamsung Series 6 Q6 QLED

Rosco11

Rosco11South West, WA

Samsung earbud redemption JOKE!!!

Redemption for free buds has been declined. Have written 3 emails with no reply and tried calling customer service on 6 occasions to sort it out only to be disconnected every time. Have been a long time Samsung user, who will never buy another Samsung product. This joke of a promotion will surely lose more customers than it will gain.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10
KathSamsung

I am truly so sorry we haven't been able to respond to you, not sure how we missed this and I would like to investigate this further for you. Would you be able to send us a private message with your claim reference number?

Sheryl W

Sheryl WNorthern Region, NSW

Ear bud deal is a joke!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm Bluetooth

KlynchSydney, NSW

How is this company still operating? ZERO customer care.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+

Lewis S.asked

I had purchased a Note 10 from a Samsung store on the 7th November during the time the earbud redemption program was active. I was in two minds of buying the phone but the free ear buds were an enticing proposition. I filled the appropriate online form with all the info required. I hadn't received any feedback as to whether my claim was verified A week later so I decided to call Samsung ear buds call centre. Finally a half hour later I got through and was told they forgot to inform me that my claim was verified. On the 13th of November my claim was verified. It has been stuck like that ever since to this day. Made many attempts to call but all calls were in excess of 20 minutes+ before the phone cuts out. As if this is a deliberate act to reflect the problem; keep them in the dark. The 30 day limit is soon encroaching and I highly doubt Samsung will honour their promise. This ear buds redemption promotion has Simply been a form of bait IMO to lure honest customers to their product and put these customers aside while Samsung continue doing business. No communication and no care for the customer's interests. My redemption number is, RDP0000136904. Lewis.

AdaSamsung

Hi Lewis, there is currently a delay in the shipment of your promotional gift. However, you will receive an SMS from Australia Post to your registered mobile number with delivery tracking details once your promotional gift is dispatched.

Jo

Lewis S.

I appreciate your reply but why put this delay onto Australia Post. Samsung haven't even posted it yet to register. What a lousy excuse on your part. You and Samsung ought to be ashamed. I really expected better from Samsung.

Rich Y.

Rich Y.asked

I have a Samsung 65in HD Smart TV. It no longer picks up my wifi. Once you click wireless on the Netwok section in checks then just goes back to the selection. TV is 3.5 years old so still new

AdaSamsung

Hi Rich, we have provided you with a link below to help troubleshoot the internet connectivity of your TV. If you continue to experience difficulties with this, we recommend for you to reach out out to us on 1300 362 603 for further assistance.

Jo

Jaiasked

Hi there
I bought note 10+ on 1st October 2019
Will I get galaxy buds ?

KathSamsung

Glad to hear you got your hands on our Samsung Note10+, Jai. Our promotion period for the Galaxy Buds, gift with purchase is from the 8th October 2019 to the 25th November 2019. Unfortunately you are not eligible for the Gift.

I knew that
I thought you will help me to get it

Jai

I can provide you redemption ID
If you can help me to get it

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives