Samsung

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (193) · No (183)

Michele Roladn

Michele RoladnSydney, NSW

Samsung excellent phone troubleshooting service

Jerome from customer service Samsung supported me for 52 minutes to help me set up Tv.
I can highly recommend Samsung support Jerome never gave up.
I am so happy I purchased Samsung 8k Tv knowing the support is just a call away

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Q800T 8K QA82Q800TAWXXY (82")
Ali

AliNorth Queensland, QLD

Irrelevant Updates

Sick of download updates that make irrelevant changes eg change a screen colour or changes the lines on the fingerprint scanner and half the time things don't work as well as they did before the upgrade. As far as I'm concerned upgrades are just a way of getting more money out of you through downloads.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10
Louie

LouieSydney, NSW

Worst customer service

Trying to figure out how to get the star rating lower. Worst customer service I have ever experienced, they will not call you back and you have no way of contacting your “case manager”. Never buy Samsung products.

Joseph G.

Joseph G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t by Samsung tv they’re very bad

I brought Samsung tv 75 inch after few months the side it’s open by itself when I contact Samsung they are ver road and very bad don’t bye Samsung products very road and very bad costumer service

Store LocationVictoria
Product PurchasedSamsung Subwoofer SWA-W700/XY
Anna

AnnaDarwin

Tvs and phones faulty

Product PurchasedSamsung TU8000 Crystal UA43TU8000WXXY (43")

Cancellation of order.

I purchased a Samsung washer dryer combination and was given a delivery date.
Upon checking with Samsung I was advised that the delivery date would not be adhered to.
I then contacted Samsung by email and telephone to cancel the order and refund my account.
Samsung has send me numerous emails and text messages saying their logistics company will contact me to arrange pick up of the washing machine that WAS NEVER DELIVERED.
I have as yet not been refunded or advised when or if the refund will eventuate.

as above

as aboveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid Samsung Products

Hi Sara, Thank for replying back to me, I honestly don't care if Samsung ban me from there site as I will never purchase another Samsung product again and will continue warning family, friends and the public, as noted there is a lot people on social media that feel the same as I do about Samsungs products, I am not here to run around on behalf of Samsung to have there faulty sound bar assessed at my expense. I have already had to replace a faulty Samsung TV less than 3 year old. As stated I would appreciate Samsung to do the honourable thing and replace it with an equivalent new one, If not I will continue going down this path and very happy to make it a Legal matter! Kind Regards Mark

Justin M.

Justin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't trade your phone in

I ordered two S21 Ultra's and did a trade of my Galaxy S9 on one of these orders. I did everything that they asked and I reported it's condition honestly, first they were saying I didn't send it and now they say it isn't what I said it was. I have asked them to explain how it is not what I said but no-one will get back to me about it. I have told them that I don't want my second phone until it is sorted but they are trying to tell me that they can't stop the order. I really like Samsung products but if they don't make this right I will never buy one again, all this for a measly $150 on a $4.3k sale. WOW

narinder

narinderSydney, NSW

Order #AU210216-55368973 Issue

I have placed an order online and processed the TradeUP ID but did not get the $140 discount. I am not suppose to get two discounts on it as I was using the promo. But I left my tradeUp ID on order accidently and they are asking me to send the phone back for Free. As it is Samsung Policy. Unethical practices

Find out how Samsung compares to other Appliance Brands

Not suitable for those with poor hand function

All the buttons are on one side of the phone and the screen on/off button is a constant problem causing me to find a new way to grip the phone. The "sleek, smooth design" is extremely slippery. Very few systems operate unless you're connected to "the cloud". Nothing is intuitive,
my previous five year old phone was easier.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S

Samsung service

Literally the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Do not purchase anything from this company. I have tried to get my samsung oven repaired but no one on the planet will repair it because they are such terrible machines. DO not ever buy a samsung oven or cooktop.

Store LocationVictoria
Sunil

SunilSydney, NSW

Advertise on samsung weather apps!

I bought a samsung s21 ultra and paying a high price I see advertises on samsung apps, for example: weather applications and other..I have owned some other products aswell but I have never found such an advertise as it feels less premium.

Run away - dishonestly and lies rife

Terrible

Our washing machine started making a terrible noise and smoke was coming out. Call logged on 1/2/21. Repairer said needs replacing too many parts needed to fix it, whole drum and bearings need replacing. Machine still under warranty but Samsung refusing despite repeated requests. Still no resolution 13 days later. Don’t buy Samsung their customer service is dreadful

Kay

Kaysydney

Brand new Samsung S21 Ultra a week ago Quits working. Samsung says just wait till March for service

Bought a pricey brand new Samsung S21 Ultra phone. Its hardly been a week's time. We installed a Samsung OS software update and then it did a reboot to the Samsung logo and since then it has been in a continuous reboot loop. This is a major issue and no recovery, safe mode options work either. This has been such a waste of money. Don't buy the phone until it has been tested well and accepted by the market.

Samsung Australia - Don't tell me to wait for a month before someone can even look into the phone. In this situation, you should be sending people to the customer immediately for the price tag or worst case allow for immediate fix at your service center.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256GB

Alecia

AleciaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed

French door fridge had nothing but hassles second time around the fridge was declared faulty was happy with store credit.
One month gone still waiting now for a refund multiple calls emails all they say someone will ring you in the next 24 hours.
This has been a on going issue since December it’s now February I am becoming very unimpressed.
When the fridge man came the fridge temp was put and not under the safe temperature my freezer temp was 3degrees my fridge was 9 degrees.
All I want is some communication.
My case manager was Leah at one stage but still waiting!!!
Would not recommend Samsung to anyone.

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

They manufacture and sell faulty products

I have bought many Samsung products and most of them are faulty they take months to repair in warranty and some times they are forced to give refund to me but I had enough and never going to buy a Samsung again

Tarek I.

Tarek I.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Samsung misleading clients

I've order wireless charger as well as other items from Samsung, on the website they have stated that delivery is going to be on 10th of February. A week later I receive email from Samsung stating that delivery is due 5th of March.

How do you sell something you don't know how much stock you have!!!

Calling support and trying to escalate my issue to a manager for 3 days I get promised someone will contact me but no one is getting in touch with me. I think Samsung don't need to look after their clients anymore, they are making enough money now.

W.noJ

W.noJSydney

Samsung Misleading clients!!

Bought a Galaxy S21 ultra with a redemption of Buds Pro. but on the redemption website only stated in color you would like to choose. Choosed the color and came out in the confirmation email stated is a Buds Live they are offering you, not the PRO version. they even taken your phone IMEI which they should have a know this is a redemption of PRO but not a live BUDS. customer service doesn't even care about their clients. Samsung you have lost another long time user. Will not purchase any samsung products from now on!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Buds Live
DO NOT BUY Samsung

DO NOT BUY Samsung South East Queensland, QLD

Samsung products are not what they make out to be and are bad in quality.

I had two phones the latest Samsung models and they died on me exactly after expiry of warranty in a months time.

I now have a curved TV that o paid over $4500 it is 6 years and the TV is dead. Warranty was for 5 years lol.

I will never buy a Samsung again they are worthless and not all the hype they make it out to be.

Product PurchasedCurved TV 65

Allan Kohler

Allan Kohlerasked

Online store

DO you have a promotion from America running in Australia of $800000 the person in charge is Michael Hirst ID 038456 on site http://promobox-office.com/ is this genuine ore a scam. thank you Allan.

Janice

Janiceasked

Online store

Are there any decent companies to deal with? after reading the reviews on washing machines decided to buy Samsung, but after reading about bad customer service.
Will have to rethink this decision.

world_traveller
world_traveller

Buy a Bosch, or anything else, just not a Samdung

sarranow
sarranow

I’ve had nothing but good service from Samsung. 7 year old washing machine fixed twice free of charge . No extended warranty or care plan . I’m not even a fanboy . I’ve got a Apple phone & computer , Sony Tv

RAW
RAW

7 years old and only needed to be repaired twice. Wow!

Tony M.asked

Samsung

I preordered s20 ultra i have proof of that and proof they received my claim still waiting for my wireless ear buds

KathSamsung

Hi Tony. This is certainly odd and I would like to follow up on this for you. Would you be able to forward your enquiry to us with your Samsung claim number via the link below as it is our main point of contact?

Kath
Samsung AU

Tony M.

Hi Kath I hope I am still waiting on my wireless ear buds, or a genuine reason for Samsung not supplying a product for preordering, which the Vodafone at Northlakes did for myself, my claim # I think is AUG20200406025900-707

MickSamsung

We’re happy to look into this Tony but would you be able to reach out to us through Facebook messenger? We would require your personal details to proceed.

Mick
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives