Samsung Family Hub SRF825BFH4 (825L)

Samsung Family Hub SRF825BFH4 (825L)

MPNs: RF28N9780SG/SA, RF9500KF and SRF825BFH4

3.0

• Internal Layout
Cinthia

CinthiaPerth, WA

Love this Fridge!

Bought this fridge from the Good Guys and was delivered the next day but they did not install. Should have bought it from Appliance online like I always normally do as they install and set it all up for you. This fridge is amazing. So sleek and modern looking. My kids love the family hub! There is lots you can do. I love having different family photos on the screen and playing my favourite music. The speaker on the fridge is of good quality too. This is a big fridge and is a handy size for our family of 6. I have had it only for a week but so far its been pretty good. Only thing is I'm constantly wiping it down as you can see finger prints easily.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for A$5,000.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 6 person(s)

Nathan MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Software fault on delivery - Screen Stuffed

We purchased this fridge on Boxing Day through the Good Guys Frankston. Sales person said it would be delivered in 1-2 weeks. It arrived today (17/01/2020). Fridge was unboxed and installed. Started to set up the screen and it just freezes during the setup. Cannot go back or forward. Can only just power on and off again.
We phoned Samsung spent over an hour on the phone resetting. Still no good.
Samsung said the tech company 'RQ Electronics' would call within 2 hours. No calls several hours later.
Tried calling RQ Electronics. After several hours calling someone eventually answered the phone.
Now we have to wait for someone to call back next week to book an appointment.
BRAND NEW FRIDGE. BROKEN OUT OF THE BOX. NEVER AGAIN!

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Nathan M

It was reference number 4298011277.

GarryCasked

Family Hub SRF825BFH4 (825L)

Does it come with plumbing kit? Can't find details on what's inside the box. How can I book a trade for plumbing without such information?

AdaSamsung

Hi Garry, the fridge does come with an installation kit.

For more information on connecting to a water source:

User Manual (page 40-41)

Ada
Sanmsung AU

GarryC

Hi! Thanks for confirming that plumbing kit is included. I need to make sure if my mini tap is compatible with plumbing kit or I need to buy additional connectors. Details about whats included in that kit will be really helpful.

I have read the pages you recommended from user manual but was unable to find any details about tap connectors/sizes or even pipe lengths. Water supply tap I have is a little high and may need some extensions.

AdaSamsung

We provide the accessories compatible for Australian standard taps, Garry. If you do experience any connection troubles we recommend for you to reach out to a plumber.

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives