Samsung Family Hub

Samsung Family Hub

SRF671BFH2 (671L), SRF670BFH, SRF651BFH3 (651L), etc...

3.0

• Internal Layout
Cinthia

CinthiaPerth, WA

Love this Fridge!

Bought this fridge from the Good Guys and was delivered the next day but they did not install. Should have bought it from Appliance online like I always normally do as they install and set it all up for you. This fridge is amazing. So sleek and modern looking. My kids love the family hub! There is lots you can do. I love having different family photos on the screen and playing my favourite music. The speaker on the fridge is of good quality too. This is a big fridge and is a handy size for our family of 6. I have had it only for a week but so far its been pretty good. Only thing is I'm constantly wiping it down as you can see finger prints easily.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for A$5,000.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 6 person(s)
Michael T.

Michael T.Perth, WA

Samsung LCD Screen Refrigerator

Recently bought a LCD Screen Samsung Fridge which has Samsung's Family Hub. I suggest buy a normal fridge without the screen and just buy yourself a tablet for your kitchen as Samsung limits the applications that can be put on the system and what you can do. For example I tried to down load a recipe which was in pfd format and the tablet cannot open pdf documents. On calling Samsung they advised that you cannot open a pdf document.
Unfortunately, the choice of apps on the fridge is limited I suggest Samsung gets kick backs on who they allow on the hub making it less customer friendly.

Purchased in February 2020 at Winning Appliances for A$4,250.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)

Nathan MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Software fault on delivery - Screen Stuffed

We purchased this fridge on Boxing Day through the Good Guys Frankston. Sales person said it would be delivered in 1-2 weeks. It arrived today (17/01/2020). Fridge was unboxed and installed. Started to set up the screen and it just freezes during the setup. Cannot go back or forward. Can only just power on and off again.
We phoned Samsung spent over an hour on the phone resetting. Still no good.
Samsung said the tech company 'RQ Electronics' would call within 2 hours. No calls several hours later.
Tried calling RQ Electronics. After several hours calling someone eventually answered the phone.
Now we have to wait for someone to call back next week to book an appointment.
BRAND NEW FRIDGE. BROKEN OUT OF THE BOX. NEVER AGAIN!

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Nathan M

It was reference number 4298011277.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Samsung Family Hub compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it! (Wk3 update at the bottom)

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$4,600.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 7 person(s)

PuppyracerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Where’s my ice cream?

Purchased in June 2019 for A$5,000.00.

MickSamsung
MKB

MKBGippsland, VIC

Jury is still out

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for A$5,000.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
AdaSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Jo

needs software update

Purchased in June 2019 at Lowes Online store.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
RTT

RTTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not sooo good

The Samsung refrigerator looks great inside and out BUT fails to mention if freezer temperature is set too cold, it can cause plastic drawers to break very easily. I’ve had my Samsung fridge 3 years and I think it’s timefor a upgrade.

Steve1969

Steve1969South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Fridge/Freezer. Easy slide outs shelfs. Keeps food fresh.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$5,699.00.

Kenn R.

Kenn R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Old version of this fridge

Purchased in March 2017 for A$6,200.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Claudius D

Claudius DSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW factor without the W.

Professional plumber fitted the water house at the back of the fridge and 8hrs later leaks water non stop.
$4000 purchased from Good Guys Feb 2019.
Another Korean rubbish same as Hyundai and Samsung phone.
Buy German or Italian engineering.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for A$4,000.00.

Household Size 6 person(s)
willlotto

willlottoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hardware is great, software is terrible!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
PhilSamsung
M Malik

M MalikSydney, NSW

Fridge with WOW Factor!!

Great Fridge. Gives that WOW factor to my kitchen.
The screen is nice but unfortunately you cannot download apps like you would on a phone or tablet. Hopefully Samsung will release new apps soon.
I did have the water leakage issue from the water dispenser..however I fixed it by reducing the inlet water pressure from the tap. I find the crushed ice function a little messy...splashes everywhere.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Liz

Liz

It maintains reliable temperature in all compartments. I love all aspects fridge is easy to open and close it is great as I have full freezer and cold water any time I want. It is also nicely presented and great positioning of all compartments and it fit quite a lot in

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Zara A Bice

Zara A BiceCHITTERING

Very Satisfied

This is a great no-frills refrigerator at a great price. I was a bit hesitant about ordering a major appliance online but the free delivery and set-up as well as the free old appliance removal was a MUCH better deal than I found at any local retail store. The refrigerator does a great job at keeping food cold. The finish (Black, in my case) is very pleasing. I read other reviews mentioning noise as an issue. I guess because I never owned a high end refrigerator I don’t notice any more noise from this one. I occasionally hear the compressor start but it doesn’t bother me. Great basic unit for a great price. The delivery was faster and cheaper (free) than what local stores offered.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

PamelaKansas City

Definitely NOT worth the money!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Pamela

I'm in the USA so not sure you can help. But if you can that should be great!

Kay

KayBrisbane

Absolutely happy with this purchase..

it is reliable and thought seems expensive it's value for money. It is easy to open and close. The freezer keeps everything fresh. it also looks good in my kitchen. I would highly recommend it to my friends. I purchased it with extended warranty and still got a pretty good EOFY deal.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
david

davidmelbourne

Worth every dollar!

Bought this fridge about 7 months ago and we pretty much don't leave the kitchen since. My daughter loves watching youtube on the screen and browsing the internet is convenient especially when you need to show someone something. The only down side is the ice dispenser is quite loud but I'm being picky here.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Terry in Melbourne

Terry in MelbourneVic, 3178

Just purchased the fridge, looks good, easy to set up. More to come as I use it more.

Just got it. More to come. Easy to set up and use. I replaced an existing ice maker fridge so setting up was simple. I found the Family Hub easy to set up as well although I am still playing with the features that are available. Done the shopping list and communications.
Had the fridge for some time now, it is proving to be excellent, one handy feature, I can log on to the fridge remotely to view my shopping list and pick up what we need on the way home, very convenient.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Andrew Tiley

Andrew TileyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

We brought this fridge 12 months ago,
we have had the ice maker replaced twice, and we have had Samsung come out around 5 times trying to repair the ice maker.
If you look online there are a lot of complaints about the ice maker, it leaks, it frosts up we have had parts break.
It is disappointing that you pay a lot of money for a premium fridge but the build quality is poor.
The family hub works ok, but it is a novelty as the operating system is Samsung's own and not android

Date PurchasedAug 2017

James G.

James G.asked

Family Hub

We are looking at a new Hub but these reviews are not glowing. What concerns me most is contacting Samsung via Facebook if we experience issues. I am not a teenager, does Samsung not have a reliable customer service centre with a traditional phone number? Why is a Facebook PM the best way to make contact, sounds quite unprofessional. Regards James

AdaSamsung

Hi James, as we are the Social Media team, it would be best for you to reach out to our team via our social media channels.

Alternatively, you can also reach out to our Customer Care team on 1300 362 603, our live chat and support channels.

For more info:

Ada

Daryl Mansonasked

Family Hub

How deep should the kitchen cupboards be to house the 825L Family Hub Refrigerator French Door - SRF825BFH4 nicely. Most fridges work on 600mm but this fridge is deeper. What is the depth measurement without doors?

MickSamsung

Hey Daryl, the Family Hub line comes in different sizes. So we’re better able to answer this, would you be able to specify which model and capacity you’re looking at?

Mick
Samsung Australia

Daryl Manson

Is 825L French door SRF825BFH4 not specific enough?

I downloaded the manual and found out it is 748mm.

Cheers.

Pipa

Pipaasked

Family Hub

Is it true that the calandras only works for appointments 4 months in advance?

AdaSamsung

This is not true, Pipa. However, if you are experiencing troubles with this, please feel free to let us know.

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives