Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

My ten year old Westinghouse gave away last week and we were out for a replacement. Loved the family hub and obviously it came at a premium! Took a bit of convincing but my sweetheart knew that I had my eyes set on the family hub so supported me all the way. It took some research online but homed on to this as even the sales man reinforced that drawer type freezer was to stay away from. have had it for a couple of weeks. Works like a charm. Love the photo collage, timer, lists, whiteboard functions. Will post a more detailed review in a few months!

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $4,600.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 7 person(s)

PuppyracerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Where’s my ice cream?

Purchased in June 2019 for $5,000.00.

MickSamsung
MKB

MKBGippsland, VIC

Jury is still out

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $5,000.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
JoanneSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

needs software update

Purchased in June 2019 at Lowes Online store.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

RTT

RTTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not sooo good

The Samsung refrigerator looks great inside and out BUT fails to mention if freezer temperature is set too cold, it can cause plastic drawers to break very easily. I’ve had my Samsung fridge 3 years and I think it’s timefor a upgrade.

Steve1969

Steve1969South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Fridge/Freezer. Easy slide outs shelfs. Keeps food fresh.

Purchased in January 2019 for $5,699.00.

Kenn R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Old version of this fridge

Purchased in March 2017 for $6,200.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Claudius D

Claudius DSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW factor without the W.

Professional plumber fitted the water house at the back of the fridge and 8hrs later leaks water non stop.
$4000 purchased from Good Guys Feb 2019.
Another Korean rubbish same as Hyundai and Samsung phone.
Buy German or Italian engineering.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $4,000.00.

Household Size 6 person(s)
willlotto

willlotto

Hardware is great, software is terrible!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
PhilSamsung
M Malik

M MalikSydney, NSW

Fridge with WOW Factor!!

Great Fridge. Gives that WOW factor to my kitchen.
The screen is nice but unfortunately you cannot download apps like you would on a phone or tablet. Hopefully Samsung will release new apps soon.
I did have the water leakage issue from the water dispenser..however I fixed it by reducing the inlet water pressure from the tap. I find the crushed ice function a little messy...splashes everywhere.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Liz

Liz

It maintains reliable temperature in all compartments. I love all aspects fridge is easy to open and close it is great as I have full freezer and cold water any time I want. It is also nicely presented and great positioning of all compartments and it fit quite a lot in

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Zara A Bice

Zara A BiceCHITTERING

Very Satisfied

This is a great no-frills refrigerator at a great price. I was a bit hesitant about ordering a major appliance online but the free delivery and set-up as well as the free old appliance removal was a MUCH better deal than I found at any local retail store. The refrigerator does a great job at keeping food cold. The finish (Black, in my case) is very pleasing. I read other reviews mentioning noise as an issue. I guess because I never owned a high end refrigerator I don’t notice any more noise from this one. I occasionally hear the compressor start but it doesn’t bother me. Great basic unit for a great price. The delivery was faster and cheaper (free) than what local stores offered.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

PamelaKansas City

Definitely NOT worth the money!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Pamela

I'm in the USA so not sure you can help. But if you can that should be great!

Kay

KayBrisbane

Absolutely happy with this purchase..

it is reliable and thought seems expensive it's value for money. It is easy to open and close. The freezer keeps everything fresh. it also looks good in my kitchen. I would highly recommend it to my friends. I purchased it with extended warranty and still got a pretty good EOFY deal.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
david

davidmelbourne

Worth every dollar!

Bought this fridge about 7 months ago and we pretty much don't leave the kitchen since. My daughter loves watching youtube on the screen and browsing the internet is convenient especially when you need to show someone something. The only down side is the ice dispenser is quite loud but I'm being picky here.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Terry in Melbourne

Terry in MelbourneVic, 3178

Just purchased the fridge, looks good, easy to set up. More to come as I use it more.

Just got it. More to come. Easy to set up and use. I replaced an existing ice maker fridge so setting up was simple. I found the Family Hub easy to set up as well although I am still playing with the features that are available. Done the shopping list and communications.
Had the fridge for some time now, it is proving to be excellent, one handy feature, I can log on to the fridge remotely to view my shopping list and pick up what we need on the way home, very convenient.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Andrew Tiley

Andrew TileyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

We brought this fridge 12 months ago,
we have had the ice maker replaced twice, and we have had Samsung come out around 5 times trying to repair the ice maker.
If you look online there are a lot of complaints about the ice maker, it leaks, it frosts up we have had parts break.
It is disappointing that you pay a lot of money for a premium fridge but the build quality is poor.
The family hub works ok, but it is a novelty as the operating system is Samsung's own and not android

Date PurchasedAug 2017

SAMSUNG FRIDGE

I find that the ice maker keeps freezing up for the ice cube feature, I have since defrosted the fridge, and turned off the feature, it does not freeze up, keep temp in the fridge perfect. I always thought this to a problem of the fridge, not the ice maker, the ice maker causing the fridge to not work. If you have no temp problems, efrost the fridge and then turn the ice maker off completely, I can always buy ice cubes, now the fridge works perfect.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Extremely frustrating

Family hub feature is total crap. It constantly disconnects from wifi, Pandora stops all the time, it's 10 feet from the router/modem and cant get a signal. Xfininty blames Samsung, Samsung blames Pandora and nobody can get it working. Horrible product. Do no waste your money. I want a complete full refund.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Gerard Fennessy

Gerard Fennessy

Good basic fridge, but terrible Woolworths app and Ice Maker

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Kenn R.asked

Family Hub SRF670BFH

When oh when are your staff going to fix my ongoing problem?Phone call promised today did not eventuate but, from our long term experience, they rarely do... Please replace this fridge or give me my 6,300 aus$ back plus compensation for all my time wasted.. My consultancy rates are at least 300aus$ per hour (professor) kenn raymond

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Kenn, I'm sorry to hear that you have not been contacted since. I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and any reference numbers to our Facebook via the link below?

Please ensure to copy and paste your enquiry in a private message to us.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Kenn R.

Hi.. thanks for this and apols for not replying earlier.. MICK from Samsung Social Messaging and I are in contact - but will send a private message to you too... after all, it's only about 1 month since we've had this problem, the time I"ve wasted has been inordinate

Samsung AUSamsung

Thanks for letting us know, Kenn. I recommend for you to continue reaching out to us via Facebook so we can avoid any confusion.

TN58

TN58asked

Family Hub 651L SRF651BFH3

Are you able to download apps?

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi, I have provided a list of all the currently available apps for the Family Hub refrigerator. Please see the app page on the Google Play Store for more information.

> https://www.samsung.com/au/support/home-appliances/family-hub-apps/

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung Family Hub 634L SRF630BFH2

No reviews
Samsung Family Hub SRF670BFH
  • Discontinued

Samsung Family Hub SRF670BFH

CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $5,499$4,499$4,999$7,499
Dimensions 1777 x 908 x 742 mm1777 x 908 x 788 mm1825 x 908 x 733 mm1825 x 908 x 871 mm1825 x 908 x 733 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)3 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 4-5 people5+ people5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesConvertible Fridge/Freezer, Display Panel, Door Alarm , Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser and Water Dispenser
Colour / Finish Black CaviarBlack CaviarBlack CaviarBlack Stainless (Black Caviar)Black Layered Steel
Handle Type RecessedExternal RecessedRecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge YesYesYesYesYes
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves33333
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 22222
Weight161 kg154 kg159 kg168 kg159 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity