Samsung SR400LSTC

Samsung SR400LSTC

MPN: SR400LSTC

I got a lemon!

There are lemons in every product right?
After 18 months the freezer door didnt close and noticed the back panel starting to protrude.
Turned the icebox around and closed, but panel juts.

Purchased in August 2016 at Harvey Norman for $778.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)

Cooling works good, but no warning system if door left open

While the fridge is very well priced the lack of features like if you leave the door open there is no alarm or beeping to let you know, Also the compressor makes a horrible grinding noise that you can hear throughout the house, So will have to call up Samsung

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Disappointed

Fridge is hot to the touch on the outside and the heat radiates warming the whole kitchen (really need more heat in QLD). Fridge isn't cold or even cool on the inside. Waste of money. Looks amazing but doesn't performe amazing. No customer support from the store I bought it from.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Perfect size for a small family

We bought this fridge for our tenants, so far they have never complained about it so it must be fine. Perfect size to fit our staircase. Stylish stainless steel look. Freezer can be transferred to normal fridge so it give more room.. It was reasonable price. It does the job we need

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Exceeded expectations

This fridge has run smoothly and quietly since we purchased it early in 2018. It looks sleek and has plenty of room inside. The freezer has a removable ice compartment which when removed allows additional space in freezer. The inverter technology allows you to turn off either the fridge or freezer when not in use, such as on holidays, allowing you to keep food in the freezer but not running fridge when it’s empty.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Best fridge

Chose this fridge because it was one of the best fits for my fridge cavity and I’m glad I got it. Perfect amount of room and designed really well. It’s easy to open, close and keep clean (inside and out). Definitely a well designed fridge that does everything it needs to-and more!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Stays cool and does the job

Has many compartments to place groceries. Doesnt frost food however settings need to be adjusted right to properly cool items. Keeps fruit fresh in drawers and items dont have a fridge icey taste after being overnight. Had previously owned an LG fridge which gave me problems in terms of tripping power to the house but hopefully this one lasts a lifetime.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Fantastic fridge/freezer

We live this fridge and freezer. It is a great layout, great for parties functions and Christmas as there is plenty of space for food, meals and drinks. It is easy to open and close, maintains a consistent and reliable temperature. Great space in freezer too. We live this fridge

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Works then service is impossible

The fridge works erratically but like all Samsung products service is a nightmare no response time wasted never help when issue after Samsung warranty expires which is not consistent with Australia consumer law. The product is expect to last for a reasonable time. The freezer works but water pools in the bottom .

Date PurchasedJan 2013
I'm so sorry to hear this, Dean. Let me look into this and see what I can do to help! I'll be sending you a message shortly requesting for further details. Once I receive this, I'll be able to take a look in to your case. Sara Samsung Australia

Nice Fridge - Works Great

Great fridge so far (10 months old), Temperature in the fridge always maintains well, though freezer sometimes struggles and our ice melts a little and freezes together, freezer space could be a little larger and perhaps better design for air circulation to prevent the issue with the ice. Like some users mention, there can be some odd noises now an again... but nothing major. Overall, a good nice looking fridge for the price.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great fridge

I love this fridge! it maintains a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments. It is quiet and energy efficient. We upgraded from another fridge about five years ago and I haven't looked back! We have a little baby and require a lot of refrigeration storage and this is great!

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Looking good !

We were looking for a good fridge and travelled to a number of shops .After great deliberation , we decided on this Brand . After having the fridge delivered and having to pay costs to do the delivery was a little off putting ! After a number days we felt that we should have bought a slightly bigger one! But now one has had to learn to place things very carefully . The fridge stays beautiful and cold and the doors work very well it also has a special meat shelf in it which we find to be very handy . So no complaints and we are happy with our SAMSUNG colour silver.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great Buy

Bought the Samsung after quite a bit of research. We had to replace our working fridge as it didn't fit into the fridge space when we moved into our apartment. Fits perfectly and love that we have not sacrificed much interior space at all. Shelves are well set out and love the cheese compartment and crisper!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Buy a LG.

Free Samsung Fridge! Only 18 mths old. Key features. Every now and then it pre warms your food for you. Call Samsung for a free oration of the magna carta. All the international forums say there is an inherent problem with the fridge cooling mechanism but Samsung Australia tells me the is not a problem. Off to buy an LG.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Love the versatility!

I only just got it today; until I share my place with someone I don’t need much fridge space, so i’ve put the few things that need refrigerating into the top section (‘the freezer’), turned the dial to fridge temp, and then switched the big lower fridge section to ‘holiday mode!’ It’s as if I have a bottom mount..and the fridge switched off p, is like a huge extra kitchen cupboard! It’s incredibly quiet, elegant looking,and fits through doorways easily- which was needed where I’m living. In the shop, I also liked that the veggie tray is deeper than most competitors, and easy to pull out as well.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Nice fridge

I have bought this fridge from Good guys during the clearance last year.
I am quite happy with the space of the fridge which is pretty big and it is functioning good. The only downside is it will make some noise out of sudden but overall it is a good fridge

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Dings to easily

We bought this fridge as we liked the steel look. Only a few months in though it has quite a few dings all over it. We only have a five month old and have not bumped it ourselves so I can’t understand how this has occurred.
Other than this though it is a great fridge. Maintains temperature and is easy to clean. Plenty of room.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Good Refrigeration

A beautiful fridge from the exterior and equally good interiors too. Does make a bit of noise from time to time when the thermostst turns on and off but is very quiet throughout otherwise.
The interior has glass shelves, veg crisper compartment. Movable Ice box. Please note the freezer does not have a light which is why I have deducted 1 star. Otherwise, haven't seen a drastic spike in my electricity bill. Well worth the money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Woking ok! But strange noise

It is good and maintains the temperature but it emit different kind of noise in different Woking phase when condenser working however it is easy to clean
When you keep the door open for outing stuff in and then close it the noise is strange specially at night when the room is more quiet

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Nice Looking Fridge Runs Well

This was a perfect match for our fridge nook. here were slightly better looking models but the size meant it had to be. It has been great so far. The shelves inside are well thought out with the dual zone system, and it chills food very quickly. The outside looks good and it runs quietly enough in our kitchen. I am overall happy with this fridge for the price.

Date PurchasedSep 2017