Samsung SR400LSTC

Samsung SR400LSTC

MPNs: RT35K5035SL/SA and SR400LSTC

Makes very loud banging noises

The fridge and freezer itself are perfectly functional and it’s a good product. However .. it makes REALLY loud banging noises at all hours of the day. Every couple of hours.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Niran

Niran

Great fridge for a small family

This fridge is a great looking fridge with plenty of spaces inside. Loves the way it controls the temperature with optimum value according to summer and winter. Very energy efficient and gives no sound whatsoever.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $870.00.

Naisarg Pujara

Naisarg PujaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Family Refrigerator with advanced Features

Reliable temperature controls in all compartments. Suitable for family of 4 to 6 people. Energy efficient and good features. Easy to access and cools very fast than other fridges. Designer look and very much easy to install. Not heavy in terms of moving with wheels at the bottom for ease of relocation.

Purchased in April 2018 at Appliances Online for $740.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 6 person(s)
Rich H

Rich HSydney, NSW

Great looking and performing fridge

The Samsung salesman at Bing Lee did a great job in convincing me to go with Samsung. It helped that the Samsung items were in stock and available for immediate delivery since I was moving into my new unit 2 days later. The fridge has performed flawlessly and is super low maintenance. Six months of use so far. It is well designed internally and easily fits all that I want - but at this size is only suitable for one person.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for $862.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)

UKat

UKatSydney, NSW

Not too impressed

After a year of buying now we find the fridge too noisy. There is a constant noise bu the fridge and it scares at time. The material is such that its starting to break the racks and not too smooth. I wouldnt recommend it.

Purchased in January 2016 at Bing Lee for $800.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

HappyHarry

HappyHarryIllawarra, NSW

I got a lemon!

There are lemons in every product right?
After 18 months the freezer door didnt close and noticed the back panel starting to protrude.
Turned the icebox around and closed, but panel juts.

Purchased in August 2016 at Harvey Norman for $778.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)
Samsung AUSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When its most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Jo
Samsung AU

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cooling works good, but no warning system if door left open

While the fridge is very well priced the lack of features like if you leave the door open there is no alarm or beeping to let you know, Also the compressor makes a horrible grinding noise that you can hear throughout the house, So will have to call up Samsung

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Disappointed

Fridge is hot to the touch on the outside and the heat radiates warming the whole kitchen (really need more heat in QLD). Fridge isn't cold or even cool on the inside. Waste of money. Looks amazing but doesn't performe amazing. No customer support from the store I bought it from.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
jessica01

jessica01queensland

Perfect size for a small family

We bought this fridge for our tenants, so far they have never complained about it so it must be fine. Perfect size to fit our staircase. Stylish stainless steel look. Freezer can be transferred to normal fridge so it give more room.. It was reasonable price. It does the job we need

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Exceeded expectations

This fridge has run smoothly and quietly since we purchased it early in 2018. It looks sleek and has plenty of room inside. The freezer has a removable ice compartment which when removed allows additional space in freezer. The inverter technology allows you to turn off either the fridge or freezer when not in use, such as on holidays, allowing you to keep food in the freezer but not running fridge when it’s empty.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Kat

KatMelbourne

Best fridge

Chose this fridge because it was one of the best fits for my fridge cavity and I’m glad I got it. Perfect amount of room and designed really well. It’s easy to open, close and keep clean (inside and out). Definitely a well designed fridge that does everything it needs to-and more!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

andre bili

andre biliMelbourne

Stays cool and does the job

Has many compartments to place groceries. Doesnt frost food however settings need to be adjusted right to properly cool items. Keeps fruit fresh in drawers and items dont have a fridge icey taste after being overnight. Had previously owned an LG fridge which gave me problems in terms of tripping power to the house but hopefully this one lasts a lifetime.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Mel

Mel

Fantastic fridge/freezer

We live this fridge and freezer. It is a great layout, great for parties functions and Christmas as there is plenty of space for food, meals and drinks. It is easy to open and close, maintains a consistent and reliable temperature. Great space in freezer too. We live this fridge

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Dean's B

Dean's BAU

Works then service is impossible

The fridge works erratically but like all Samsung products service is a nightmare no response time wasted never help when issue after Samsung warranty expires which is not consistent with Australia consumer law. The product is expect to last for a reasonable time. The freezer works but water pools in the bottom .

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Samsung AUSamsung

I'm so sorry to hear this, Dean. Let me look into this and see what I can do to help! I'll be sending you a message shortly requesting for further details. Once I receive this, I'll be able to take a look in to your case.

Sara
Samsung Australia

Daniel C.

Daniel C.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Nice Fridge - Works Great

Great fridge so far (10 months old), Temperature in the fridge always maintains well, though freezer sometimes struggles and our ice melts a little and freezes together, freezer space could be a little larger and perhaps better design for air circulation to prevent the issue with the ice. Like some users mention, there can be some odd noises now an again... but nothing major. Overall, a good nice looking fridge for the price.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Mathew

MathewSydney

Great fridge

I love this fridge! it maintains a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments. It is quiet and energy efficient. We upgraded from another fridge about five years ago and I haven't looked back! We have a little baby and require a lot of refrigeration storage and this is great!

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Lynne

LynneStrathalbyn South Australia

Looking good !

We were looking for a good fridge and travelled to a number of shops .After great deliberation , we decided on this Brand . After having the fridge delivered and having to pay costs to do the delivery was a little off putting ! After a number days we felt that we should have bought a slightly bigger one! But now one has had to learn to place things very carefully . The fridge stays beautiful and cold and the doors work very well it also has a special meat shelf in it which we find to be very handy . So no complaints and we are happy with our SAMSUNG colour silver.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Jax

JaxTeneriffe

Great Buy

Bought the Samsung after quite a bit of research. We had to replace our working fridge as it didn't fit into the fridge space when we moved into our apartment. Fits perfectly and love that we have not sacrificed much interior space at all. Shelves are well set out and love the cheese compartment and crisper!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

alex

alexWarrnambool

Buy a LG.

Free Samsung Fridge! Only 18 mths old. Key features. Every now and then it pre warms your food for you. Call Samsung for a free oration of the magna carta. All the international forums say there is an inherent problem with the fridge cooling mechanism but Samsung Australia tells me the is not a problem. Off to buy an LG.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Love the versatility!

I only just got it today; until I share my place with someone I don’t need much fridge space, so i’ve put the few things that need refrigerating into the top section (‘the freezer’), turned the dial to fridge temp, and then switched the big lower fridge section to ‘holiday mode!’ It’s as if I have a bottom mount..and the fridge switched off p, is like a huge extra kitchen cupboard! It’s incredibly quiet, elegant looking,and fits through doorways easily- which was needed where I’m living. In the shop, I also liked that the veggie tray is deeper than most competitors, and easy to pull out as well.

Date PurchasedJul 2018