Sanden Eco Heat Pump

Sanden Eco Heat Pump

See the Best Electric Hot Water Storage Systems in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sanden

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

Audrey
AudreySydney, NSW

Efficient and effective

I bought Sanden hot water heat pump in March 2021 from Pure Electric. Very happy with it. Its energy efficient and effective. Great using my solar power to make hot water, rather than the old gas boiler that was on its last legs. Subsequently bought an induction oven and use split system for heating so I now have an all - electric house and got the gas disconnect. Not bad for a former gas engineer!

Purchased in at Pure Electric for $5,500.

John K.
John K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have got a 2014 unit, and it’s still going strong.

The only maintenance I had to do every couple of years when I got an E040 error, because I have really bad water quality where I live, clogging up the filter on the Sanden Condenser unit. Here’s an easy to follow video I found on how to fix it.

Purchased in at Pure Electric for $4,000.

Chmw
Chmw

Failed unit

Purchased in for $3,300.

Ryan SSandenSend a private message

Hi Peter, we're sorry you've had this experience. Please email us at sales@sanden.com.au so we can discuss your concerns.

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

Great well made system but installer installing a damaged unit and not replacing it is unacceptable.

Purchased in for $4,900.

Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

Find out how Sanden Eco Heat Pump compares to other Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

SammyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor warranty followup.

Unit worked well for six months. But then one issue after another. Very poor warranty back up even with paying for extented cover. The UniSydney reviewer made some very good comments about the circuitry which i support. Compared with installing a solar HWS where i had no probs over 20 plus years i would go solar HWS any day.

Purchased at EnviroShop.

Simon
Simon

Sanden Eco Heat Pump Hot Water System 315lts

Very quiet operation. Can't hear when running unless closer than 2 meters away and then confirm its running by looking at the fan (because it is so quiet). Out old electric HWS contributed 30% of our electricity bill. I expect now our Hot water bill should be <10% of our total bill.

Purchased in .

ron oo
ron ooGippsland, VIC

best part of eco refit

Hi I was lucky enough to have this unit installed as part of the Vic Gov, energy upgrades for pensioners..

Its has worked as promised and I have been able to disconnect gas from my home. I am saving around 500 dolllars a year in gas costs and my electricity cost have fallen as well. Thanks for such a well designed and manufactured unit and thanks to Gary and the team at Hills energy for the professional set up and installation.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Kelly Hamilton
Kelly HamiltonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Heat pump only lasted 4.5 years

Our experience with Sanden has not been great. The heat pump gave out after 4 1/2 years as it was out of warranty. The cost to replace it as it could not be fixed was $4000. We didn't replace it with another heat pump as I'm not prepared to spend $$ on a product that should have had a much better life expectancy.

Ken W.
Ken W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Extremely efficient and quiet

I purchased a new Sanden heat pump with 315L SS tank recently. We had hot water within 20 mins of installation. It's so quiet and the block out timer allows mine to run with solar PV.

Purchased at Pure Electric.

Graeme Harrison
Graeme HarrisonSydney, NSW

Great specs; Quiet; Little Support; Avg Electronics & Nil Comms

Purchased in for $4,800.

Ryan SSandenSend a private message

Thank you for your detailed feedback, we really appreciate it. We will review our processes in line with your comments and consider upgrading where appropriate.

Works perfectly, installed 4 years ago

Great product - allows us to make the most of the power output from the rooftop solar panels. The unit has worked perfectly from the initial installation. The only regular maintenenace is to test the two valves six monthly which takes a minute.

Purchased in for $4,990.

Excellent product performance

We have two Sandens installed on our roof providing showers and hot water service to people in 18 office spaces in our building. They were installed in 2015 and have been running beautifully ever since. We just had Pure Electric out for the 5 year service and they have installed a reverse flush valve kit which allows us to keep the units running optimally with a simple 2 minute annual purge.

Purchased in at Sanden.

Tuyet Nguyen
Tuyet NguyenSydney, NSW

Sanden is excellent so cheap for hot water.

It's wonderful to have a state of the art Sanden unit. It's the market leader and the quality is just excellent. So whisper quiet. I didn't believe the sales guy at first at how quiet it is but despite being below my son's bedroom window I can't hear a thing inside or even standing in front of it. The sanden plus an induction cooktop has allowed to get me off gas. Great product and worth every cent.

Purchased in at Pure Electric for $3,200.

Kevin
KevinHobart, TAS

Excellent product.great hot water

Had sanden hot water 8 years now has been super efficient. I can't believe it only uses 900watts per hour when heating water so quiet.it does this without a expensive backup heating element that other heatpumps use.and it now has 6 year warranty. Stainless tank.water is so hot.we are in tassie.very cold.quick recovery.

Purchased in .