Sapphire Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sapphire Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (44)

Good Service Unbelievable Product

The pool is unbelievable looks fantastic easy to use and easy to maintain. Best decision we ever made. Thank you Sapphire pools for giving us a fantastic product and happy memories to come.

Carl
CarlPerth, WA

Very happy with customer service and the end product

Not at all as it is Winter but as Summer approaches we will be in there every day.
Pretty easy to maintain with the automatic chlorinator and robotic Vacuum cleaner.

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hi Carl! Thanks so much for your 5-star review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the new pool and that you find it easy to maintain. We hope you have many years enjoying your pool!

Simon LampPerth, WA

Worst swimming pool installation experience ever!!

Simon Lamp

I thought they may call me to address my complaint. I am still waiting for a response. As I said they are definitely too busy.

just a few small things

the people in sapphire pools where pretty good and all other people have been polite
my superviser went a way before hand over and the comunication broke down i got conflicting storys on a issue wich has not been resolved yet
there was a lot of scratches around edge of pool where they dragged equipment most will be covered up by headers but some will be seen and other scratch on wall under water you can see from surface

Patrick C.
Patrick C.

No warranty

No warranty
After my first enquire to sapphire pools regarding discolouration pool surface they delayed stating why for year and half sent out a notice regarding pool covers are to be 20 cm from the edge of surface they installed the pool cover and damaged the pool surface expect me to pay for repairs
They will write a reply they lie

Lisa Marie
Lisa Marie Perth, WA

Sapphire Pools review

The workers at Sapphire Pools in Port Kennedy were amazing. I was incredibly happy with their communication and efforts. The supervisor in charge of my pool did not communicate with me well and things were not booked until I enquired about it like an electrician to connect my pool to power. The trades people at every stage were amazing and worked very hard during every step and the person who did my paving was incredible and has done such a good job.
Overall the work was well done but communication could be improved.

The pool is very easy to look after and handover was well done.

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback! We're very pleased to hear that we've assisted you with your pool journey and left a good impression.

Incredible experience

Sapphire Pools made the process flow easily from beginning to end. The people we dealt with were amazing and we couldnt be happier with the end result, we absolutely love our new pool. There were a few minor bumps in communication but it always got worked out. It was so exciting watching the mould get levered in!! I would do this again with Sapphire Pools in a heartbeat. Overall a very positive experience, thank you x

Store LocationPort Kennedy, WA
Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hi Tanya, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It's always extremely satisfying for us to read that we have worked through the challenges and delivered a stunning result for our clients!

Satisfied

Overall satisfied, just communicating between digger and supervisor on new messuments of hole for pool we’re not clear , thankfully it worked out but could of been a different story if it hadn’t , and more advice given about having trees around the pool , I now wish been advised on removing them on dig day .

As they promised!

We are just completing the install of our Sapphire Pool and they have delivered just as they said thay would. On time, knowldgeable team and great communication. I have been very pleased with their service and quality! Now to enjoying the pool!

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hi Nicole thanks so much for your review and it's great to hear we met your expectations. Hope you have many years enjoying your pool.

Debbie Bute
Debbie ButePerth, WA

This is our 2nd Sapphire Pool

We have just moved into our brand new house and we're so happy with our first pool that we engaged Sapphire Pool's again. The quality of the pool, the great customer service made the whole process straight forward. Our new pool has now been in for 3 weeks and has been used every day. Would definitely recommend Sapphire Pools.

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hi Debbie, thanks for sharing your story with us. We always like to hear from our long time customers and we're very pleased that you've loved your first pool and now onto a second! Keep up the swimming for us and thank you again for your review.

Benji3590
Benji3590Perth, WA

Great value swimming pool

Best thing we ever did. Great package, value for money installation - came with everything we need to maintain. Got a huge sale discount, which made it even more affordable. They organised our paving and fencing, and although the turnaround was very long (due to COVID and other factors), the finished product is fantastic.

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hi Benji, thanks for sticking with us through this difficult year but glad we got there in the end. The pool looks fantastic and we hope you continue to enjoy it for many years to come!

Stress free experience

Out of my entire build doing the pool was the easiest, most stress free thing I could have hoped for. The team at sapphire pools Port Kennedy really looked after us, took all the hassle out of everything. The compliance team were great, the installation was a breeze, and the people that came in to do handover were Great. I would recommend Sapphire pools port Kennedy in a heartbeat

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hi Miz K, thank you very much for your review. Stress free is always what we aim for so it's incredibly pleasing to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy the installation process. We hope you enjoy your pool this summer and beyond!

Pool perfection

Loving our gorgeous Sapphire Pool already! From the start to the end we had a fantastic smooth process. Thank you Sapphire.

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Thank you NFitzgerald, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review here as it helps us a lot. We hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of your pool over the festive season.

Odvar
Odvar Perth, WA

A perfect project

Very easy to deal with and a perfect install. Thank you to all staff, from the sales man to the cleaner. Have a Merry Christmas

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hi Odvar, wishing you a very Merry Christmas as well, we hope you'll be able to spend a lot of it in your new Sapphire pool. Thanks for your review.

Jason H.
Jason H.Perth, WA

hands-down best decision we have made...

We are first-time pool owners so were not sure of anything. Sapphire pools were amazing and helped us through everything and happy to go out of there way to assist and answer any questions. The Sapphire team on install day were amazing and explained everything to us so we knew exactly what was happening and when. The handover team were 10/10 explaining everything the way I needed it to be done so I could understand how it works and why. We have been using the pool every day and got a spa jet upgrade which was worth the $ for sure. We have a mineral pool system and have not had any issues at all and highly recommend as you cant small any chemicals in the water at all.

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hi Jason, thanks for your comments and it's great to hear that you've had a seamless experience from start to finish. Have a lot of fun in your pool this summer and enjoy those minerals!

Read more reviews - page 2

Tracy
Tracyasked

Hi I would like to know what the warranty is on the pool shell? I know SPASA says 6 years, but does sapphire pools have an extended warranty?

Paulasked

Hi,
My wife and I wanted to use Sapphire pools as our initial experience with Cliff at your Jandakot showroom was memorable. However I have read all of the above comments and it is stressful to see that there are some very unhappy customers in this forum. Some good reviews yes, but some really poor ones too. A company like yourselves should have no unhappy customers and it leaves me wondering if I have made the right decision by already paying my deposit. What guarantees can you give me that I will not be one of these unhappy customers???

Liz O
Liz O

Hi Paul,
I saw those other reviews but I must say that my experience with Sapphire Pools was great. I hope yours goes well also.

Paul

Thanks Liz. Hopefully the builder will also take the time to respond.

Hello Paul,
Thanks for posting this question. It is great to hear you had a memorable experience with Cliff! We will pass your comments onto him.
We promise you have made the right decision. We pride ourselves on offering a quality product and going above and beyond to service all our customers. We put in hundreds of pools every twelve months and it is a shame that the very few (less than 1%) of customers come online to review us, and the 99% of happy customers do not. If you have any other questions, we would be very happy to speak with you over the phone or in person. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 9258 5000 or customer.service@sapphirepools.com.au. Thank you. Sarah - Sapphire Pools.

Get an answer from our members and Sapphire Pools representatives