Sapphire Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (18)
  • Purchase Type
    • Pool (20)

Tom Mathers

Tom MathersPerth, WA

Outstanding Customer Service and Follow up! Thank You Sapphire Pools!

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Absolutely love our new pool.

I would like to thank Sapphire Pools for our amazing pool, so easy to maintain. We are now swimming in it every day. Everyone has been extremely professional. Highly recommend

Store LocationKenwick Link
Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Thanks Michelle. Great to hear you are swimming in your pool every day as well! Give us a call if you ever need anything. Enjoy!

mark miles

mark milesPerth, WA

New pool for summer

Had a new pool installed by Sapphire Pools Port Kennedy can't say how happy we are with the service and availability to speak with Brett and his team with any questions we've had during the process always helpful, would highly recommend using Bret from Port Kennedy Sapphire Pools

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Wow - thanks for the review Mark! We have passed your comments onto Bret. Enjoy your Sapphire Pool!

Find out how Sapphire Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Absolutely love our Sapphire pool!

We got our Sapphire pool (Regal) few months ago and we absolutely love it.
The whole process from us getting info at Perth Pool Expo from the awesome sales team all the way through to the handover was amazing.
We cannot praise enough Tina Buckley- Sales Consultant at Joondalup Display Centre. Very knowledgeable, experienced, professional and helpful. She was there to answer all the questions and explain the whole process to us.
All the work done on site was also performed to high standards and the whole team is amazing.
Summer is here and we are so happy we decided to get this pool installed.
We would definitely recommend Sapphire Pools to everyone.

Store LocationSapphire Pools- Joondalup Display Centre
Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hello Tamara, Thanks so much for your review and the kind words about Tina. We have passed your comments onto her and the rest of the team. Summer is certainly here, so enjoy every moment of it in your Sapphire Swimming Pool.

Lana

LanaPerth, WA

Great pool!!

The installation was very straightforward, very easy to maintain as the new filter does majority of the work for you. Overall I’m very happy with all aspects of it. There was a slight misunderstanding regarding dates with the installation of the pool headers but that was an easy fix.

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hello Lana. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us. Good equipment, including filters, are amazing when it comes to maintaining your pool. Enjoy swimming!

Pool is great but service could have been better!

We had our pool fitted with Sapphire Pool. We had a few issues and it is was sorted.
it was good but not very smooth process as we had to follow up a lot of trades and had to ask a lot of questions for things that were not explained.

Store Locationsapphire pools kenwick

Narelle

NarellePerth, WA

Overall good customer service

From the sales rep, office staff and on site staff, all service has been of great standard. We are happy with our purchase from Sapphire and everything has run smoothly.

Store LocationSapphire Pools Kenwick
Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hello Narelle. Thank you for the review. We love hearing from all our happy customers and we are pleased to hear everything ran smoothly! Enjoy the rest of summer in your pool and do not hesitate to contact us should you need anything. Thanks.

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Great pool!

Pool was installed 29th Nov, and we were swimming in it by the 6th Dec. All stages were completed quickly, on time and to a great standard. We are very pleased.

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Glad you are pleased Dan! Thanks for the review and enjoy the next few days with 40 degree heat in that pool!

New Pool

Danny

DannyPerth, WA

Just in time for summer

I cant rate these guys any higher from sales to install awesome job for a reasonable price many good times ahead do yourself a favour go see Brett and have a chat you wont be disappointed

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Thanks Danny! Bret from Port Kennedy is a legend and very knowledgeable about swimming pools. So we are so pleased he was able to assist you! Enjoy your pool.

Michael W.

Michael W.Perth, WA

Kept their word and it went smoothly.

Fayley

FayleyWestern Australia

Long term review - good product good service

Excellence quality, great service

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Thanks Neil and Donna. We will pass your comments onto our team, but we are so pleased you found our service excellent. Thanks again, and if you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us!

rosscoandsandi

rosscoandsandiPerth, WA

Sales were excellent, Pool is great

Bes

BesPerth, WA

horrible experience

Do not use this company!!
If you use them be prepared to pay thousands of dollars above what they told you. Extra for traffic management ,extra for pump,extra for pipes ,extra for send ,extra for excavation ......and on and on ..
I learned my lesson!!! Stay away from this company!!!

Liz OPerth, WA

Great Pool and great service.

We are extremely pleased with our new pool. From our initial contact with Sapphire Pools’ sales rep. Tina, right up until installation, we were treated with excellent, professional advice and service. As the pool is heated, we have been able to swim in our new pool since it’s mid summer installation, all the way through until early June. The pool has proven to be very easy to maintain and is a really attractive addition to our property. We are very happy with the work done by Sapphire Pools and happily recommend them.

Purchase TypePool
Store LocationSapphire Pools, Joondalup. W.A.
Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hello Liz, Thanks so much for the kind words. We pride ourselves on our professional advice and service, so it is lovely to hear it from happy customers. Good idea including the heating so you can continue to use the pool all year round! Enjoy.

Ian A.

Ian A.Perth, WA

Soakwells replaced

Grace from sapphire pools is awesome.
From the first initial contact to completion of the job, she was helpful and responded to every concern I had quickly and respectfully. The two fellas that dug a huge hole in the ground to find the 4 soakwells and replace them, Thank you for your efforts. Job well done thanks to all of you, great team.
Highly recommended.
Ian Anderson

Customer ServiceSapphire Pools

Hello Ian, Thank you so much for your review. It is great to hear the job was responded to quickly and respectfully. We have passed your comments on to Grace and the operations team. Thanks, Sapphire Pools.

DarrenPeel, WA

Absolutley horrible experience.

Darren

And two weeks later after that phone call ,,,,,no reply, action or response. As I mentioned in my original post. Absolutely horrible experience.

A Lee

A LeePerth, WA

Worst Nightmare Came True

brett N.Perth, WA

Lack of follow up

I gave sapphire pools two opportunities for my business but they failed to follow up on both occasions. The first time was by lodging a query on there web page, after a week I was contacted by a broker & advised that they received my enquiry & I would be followed up by their sales team shortly. This never eventuated, so I visited my local store, sat down & went through my options & was advised that I would receive a quote that evening. This also never eventuated, the first contact I got back was an EDM advising me of their end of season runout & that was a week later. Clearly not in the need of anymore business.

Paulasked

Hi,
My wife and I wanted to use Sapphire pools as our initial experience with Cliff at your Jandakot showroom was memorable. However I have read all of the above comments and it is stressful to see that there are some very unhappy customers in this forum. Some good reviews yes, but some really poor ones too. A company like yourselves should have no unhappy customers and it leaves me wondering if I have made the right decision by already paying my deposit. What guarantees can you give me that I will not be one of these unhappy customers???

Hi Paul,
I saw those other reviews but I must say that my experience with Sapphire Pools was great. I hope yours goes well also.

Paul

Thanks Liz. Hopefully the builder will also take the time to respond.

Hello Paul,
Thanks for posting this question. It is great to hear you had a memorable experience with Cliff! We will pass your comments onto him.
We promise you have made the right decision. We pride ourselves on offering a quality product and going above and beyond to service all our customers. We put in hundreds of pools every twelve months and it is a shame that the very few (less than 1%) of customers come online to review us, and the 99% of happy customers do not. If you have any other questions, we would be very happy to speak with you over the phone or in person. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 9258 5000 or customer.service@sapphirepools.com.au. Thank you. Sarah - Sapphire Pools.

Get an answer from our members and Sapphire Pools representatives