4.5

Anonymous
Anonymous
  Physical store

The Worst Business I Have Ever Encountered

Would put negative 5 Stars if possible. Absolute worst business I’ve ever encountered. Owner is completely [Content Removed]. Delivery might be good as you don’t have to deal with the owner of this business very much. [Content Removed] [Content Removed] lady. Will tell everyone I know to avoid this business at all costs!! Owner is [Content Removed] [Content Removed]. Show details
Sassy Treats   DM
Wendy
WendySydney, NSW

It’s wonderful

my dog to improve his anal glands he now goes five weeks between cleaning and improving Show details ·  1
Maree C
Maree CAustralia2 posts

Perfect Products, Professional Helpful Team

My dog cannot be without her 'Sassy Treats for Pancreatitis'. She is pancreatic and I wanted to source raw food as a diet she can live on with under 7% fat. She has been on her specialised Sassy Treats pancreatic food for over 2 years now and she can't live without it. Luciana is extremely helpful, easy to order online and is delivered within a day or two depending on when you order. Excellent food, professional raw dog food company. Couldn't be without Sassy Treats and can't recommend them highly enough. Maree, Lisarow, NSW Central Coast, Australia Show details ·  1
Karyn
Karyn

Yummiest dog treats

Enjoy the wide range of selection of treats for my dogs. They definitively have their favourites. Knowing all products are sourced ethically is a plus for me. Ordering is simple and communication is great. Now I've found Sassy treat, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW3 posts
  Online store

Great service and good quality

I’ve been using Sassy for three months now and am very happy with the service. My puppy loves the food and I find the delivery process really efficient too. I’d highly recommend using Sassy if you’re after a top quality product. Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW3 posts
  Sassy Treats

Fantastic food for my miniature schnauzer

The team at Sassy Treats were recommended to me by a friend who has been using for some time. It was a simple decision for me to join the customer list when I got my schnauzer. Both their puppy and pancreatic options are great to keep my puppy's health at peak condition and both ordering and delivery is so simple. I also appreciate the sustainable approach Sassy Treats takes which minimises land fill. Show details ·  1
Anni
Anni2 posts
  Online store

Best treats for picky dogs

Healthy treats, our dogs love them! Especially the venison, mackerel, and of course, sardine pellets as training treats. Great service, if you live far out of town like us, you can get treats delivered to dog sport events to save on delivery costs. Show details ·  1
Jenny
Jenny
  Verified Online store

Puuurrfect cat cake to celebrate a special day!

I purchased a custom made cake for my cat's first birthday and he adored it! Communication with Sassy Treats was perfect, they helped me every step of the way to make sure my order was made to perfection. The shipping costs were reasonable and fast - and the cake - WONDERFUL! As soon as we opened the box my cat was all over it and couldn't wait to dig in. I will definitely be ordering from Sassy Treats again :) Show details ·  1
Lea
LeaSydney, NSW2 posts

My dogs love Sassy

I have recently changed my dogs diet from another natural dog food delivery company to Sassy Treats. The meals are of very high quality, fantastic variety which include all the essential food groups and it is real food not a mash pf unrecognisable matter like so many other companies. My dogs coats are lustrous, their breath doesn’t smell and the 11 year old has so much energy again.
If you love your pooches make the change to Sassy Treats. Show details ·  1
J helm
J helm2 posts

It was pawfect

My fur babies loved there birthday cake, so will definitely be ordering again, and delivery and communication was great. I will recommend to family and friends as well. Show details ·  1
Nissa
Nissa
  Online store

Plenty of yummy for the doggie

A local shop that sells unique and healthy treats for me to spoil my fur baby with.
What more could a dog lover want? Show details ·  1
Margaret
Margaret 2 posts
  Online store

Great products and excellent service

Since initially trying a sample pack from the Easter show we have become a regular customer. The service is great and all the products we have tried have been excellent. Our dogs favourites are the Jedda cheddars, Bearly mints, sardine pellets and the dried treats. Very satisfied customer.  Show details ·  1
Daphne
Daphne
  Sassy Treats

The service is amazing and Cosmo loves it!

Luciana at Sassy treats us friendly and so passionate about feeding pets real, healthy food. The service is amazing and Cosmo loves it! Show details ·  1
Happy Puppy
Happy PuppySydney, NSW

Regular customer - love it

We love Sassy Treats. Our young Schnoodle is extremely healthy, never has any upset tummy issues and has beautiful teeth, breath and toilets.  Show details ·  1
Maryanne T.