SaveOnIT.com.au

SaveOnIT.com.au

Purchase Norton

Order online Norton Email key purchase from Saveonit. Also provide installation process. No problem at all and working fine. Very fast and economical & professional.
I would happy to buy another time. Saveonit

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Quick supply off well priced product

Ordered online Kaspersky internet Security 2 year 3 device software at lowest price.
Valid Key delivered via email along with full install links same day.

Cannot fault price or service, thanks you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent fast, very economical service

Researched & compared product carefully before making a decision to buy from SaveOnIt. Product supplied within 24 hours of purchase.
Very fast, economical & professional.
Would happily buy from SaveOnIt again without hesitation.
Thanks for the great service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bad service. I have bought a Kaspersky software key and can't be used then sent email to support got no reply for 5 dys

Bad service, ignore customer's mail, don't give any help. I have bought a Kaspersky software activate key and it can't be used then I sent email to SaveOnIT support group and got no reply for 5 dys. Even not now!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear Jov, We are sorry to hear about the trouble. Our team have called you and I believe the issue has already been resolved. We do apologise that our team did accidentally emailed the license key for a different product by mistake. This was rectified after we received your email on the same business day and we have also responded to your followup email as well. I'm unsure why you didn't receive our emails but it may be possible that it got filtered incorrectly to spam? For future reference, you can also contact our live chat support team during business hours 9am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday. They will be able to address any concern instantly. Thank you again for your understanding.

HP mobile printer.

On Sunday I ordered a HP printer. It was delivered to me on Tuesday morning. Over $100 cheaper than a department store. Also a quick response to my query on their chat service. Excellent service thank you.

Bad Service & False Advertisement

SaveOnIT had advertised a motherboard on their website saying it was in stock, a few days later I received an email to say they didn't have it in stock although I had paid for it. I asked them to change it to a different model but they were at closing hours by the time their email sent. Poor service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear John, I'm sorry to hear about your experience and it certainly doesn't meet our standard of expectation. Can you please help contact our support team with your order# so we can further investigate this case and come back to you? Thank you for your understanding and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Just say "Out of Stock" and don't waste our time!

The site was manageable, and I was able to find the product I was after with little delay (https://www.saveonit.com.au/product/asus-t304ua-bc028r-12-6-transformer-pro-i7-7500u-16gb-256gb). It stated the Asus tablet was available to order and I paid via PayPal without issue.
The next day the customer service officer emailed to say that this Asus tablet was in fact discontinued and they had no further stock. When I then checked the item listing again it still showed as available on order.
It's one thing to mix up your inventory and list stock you no longer have but when you find this out and don't take down the page or put up a banner clearly stating 'Out of Stock' it creates frustration at the user end.
As it was, I made a payment for an item that they never held, should have been avoidable. Waiting on my refund, if that doesn't come promptly I'll post an update.
Update 08/02/19:
My PayPal account states that a refund for the purchase amount is being refunded, still waiting to see it in my bank account.
Going to the product website (https://www.saveonit.com.au/product/asus-t304ua-bc028r-12-6-transformer-pro-i7-7500u-16gb-256gb) now clearly states that it is unavailable, as it should have earlier.

Dear customer, We are sorry about the trouble. We have investigated this case and will certainly make improvements to avoid this situation in the future. The item that you ordered was listed as "On Order" as we still have backorders with our supplier which we were expecting more stock. It was after your order that we were notified that our backorders weren't able to be fulfilled. Our team member then contacted you immediately and a full refund was processed the following day. Once again we do sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused. If there is anything further that we can assist you, please don't hesitate to contact our team. Thank you.

Best online store

Bought a computer monitor for a good price. Arrived the next day and it works perfectly. These guys run a tight ship.

Kaspersky total security key

Bought one key for 1 year for 3 devices. Got the key the next day. Worked perfectly.
Very happy about it , got no problems.

Very Good!

I bought a new laptop Asus and it was faulty.
I found a really good customer service, they were ready for a refund or replace the product. They refund me in few days without any issue.

Quality products & Service

Very easy to deal with, got my key almost instantly and it all worked flawlessly, price couldn't be beaten either, not even close, so well done.

Quality products & Service!

I am very pleased with SaveOnit & shall now be a regular customer due to the quality product, great service & exceptional price that I experienced when I purchased a Kaspersky Internet Security key.

The price was the cheapest that I have ever paid & it was delivered via email promptly with a nice message. It was so good I have just ordered another one as a gift for my newly married daughter & new Son in Law.

A sincere thank you to all at SaveOnit for making this purchase a pleasant & happy experience.

Excellent product and service

Did a search for antivirus software, Saveonit was extremely competitive in price, then checked customer reviews - which had an extremely high satisfaction rate and I could also pay via Paypal. The whole process was easy and quick and had my activation key emailed within a couple of hours!
I will continue to shop with Saveonit when products are required and highly reccomend them to you too.

SaveOnIT.com.au is the best and most efficient online store.

The service was great and my activation key was emailed to me promptly.
The product activation was immediate upon entering.
The company was really very helpful with a mistake I made when ordering and fixed it immediately.

Great price and service

Purchased Norton Security Premium (5 devices) from online and it's been working fine since July.
Easy ordering and same day electronic delivery for the license key. Great price, will use them again in future.

Cheapest price for Microsoft Office 365 product key that I could find!

Save On IT provided me with the cheapest One Year Subscription to Microsoft Office 365 product key that I could find. I was concerned that it was not a full year subscription and they kindly checked it with Microsoft so that I was assured that it was. It turns out that the American dating of MM/DD/YYYY had confused me. Their responsive emails were professional, supportive and clear. 5 STARS. And YES I would consider buying from them again. I am a happy Customer.

Quick and works

bought kaspersky total security 3 devices for a year, code works and received within 24 hours, was hesitant because so cheap but worth it

Poor communication skills.

The website is clunky, I ended up paying via direct deposit, no notification if my payment went through, I had to contact support to find out if it did, no email about when it might arrive or a tracking number.
I was told it would arrive in 4 days, I contacted them when it hadn't arrived because I still hadn't received and more information, it hadn't been dispatched yet.
I asked them to email me the tracking details. I never received an email with the tracking details.

Very bad communication for an online purchase, wouldn't use again.

Hi Griddark, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear about the problem. Can you please help contact us with the order# so we can investigate the issue further? We do pride ourselves on fast customer response so please do help provide more information so we can investigate this further. Thank you.

So Good

This is the 2nd year that I have renewed my anti virus license with Save On It, at a fraction of the cost of renewing through the products own subscription service. Fast electronic delivery, easy to follow instructions and super value.
Highly recommended .

Great price with reliable service and product

I bought a license key for my Norton Security from online and it's working fine. Great price and quick service on delivery. Much appreciated it.