SaveOnIT.com.au

Excellent service and the prices are best online

Product PurchasedAsus Zenbook Pro Duo

Chris S

Chris SSydney, NSW

Best price and fast delivery.

I have used SaveOnIT.com.au for several years to buy software. The web site is easy to navigate and the goods rapidly delivered are as advertised. Impressive service brings me back.

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shipping of digital products can be better

I bought Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 3 PC 2 Years Windows Email from them. No license was sent after 1 week even it was stated on the site that it would take 1-2 business days

Contacted them via their contact form and got no reply either. It has been a month and I still haven't got what I paid for, and no contact

Edit: I contacted the company via Live Chat on the website and got the problem sorted out

Product PurchasedSoftware license
Michael

Thanks. I contacted via Live chat and got the problem sorted out. Have updated my review as well

Seamless transaction - genuine article, thanks.

Licence key emailed the next available business day as I ordered out of hours. Will definitelty use again. Easy to navigate - trusted and reliable company for purchase of software licences.

CINDY D.

CINDY D.Sydney, NSW

Great service and products at very reasonable price

Great service and products at very reasonable price. I always purchase my Norton software from them every year at best price compared to other retailers. Highly recommended seller. Will definitely come back for more business.

INTENTIONALLY INCONVENIENT RETURNS PROCESS

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great deal for Kaspersky!

I think you won't find any Kaspersky deal that has this competitive price but also quick delivery like this one. Their discounts are absolutely one of the best deal out there.

Product Purchasedkaspersky

Awesome customer support

The customer support team from saveonit is on top of it. They were quick to respond to emails and flashed my x470 motherboard free of charge. I honestly didn't expect such high quality service from a store where the prices on average are 10% lower than other online stores. Well done saveonit.

maddog

maddogSydney, NSW

No Delivery of item, No Refund of item

Purchased an expensive monitor over TWO MONTHS AGO. Hasn't been delivered and neither have I got a refund yet. The representative advised they would not offer a refund until the shipper returns it to their warehouse - that's not my problem. It's not my fault your company chose an appalling shipping service. Due to this on going issue, I purchased the same monitor from another company and it was delivered in TWO DAYS.

Happy

HappySydney, NSW

Purchase Norton

Order online Norton Email key purchase from Saveonit. Also provide installation process. No problem at all and working fine. Very fast and economical & professional.
I would happy to buy another time. Saveonit

Coolroy

CoolroyPerth, WA

Quick supply off well priced product

Ordered online Kaspersky internet Security 2 year 3 device software at lowest price.
Valid Key delivered via email along with full install links same day.

Cannot fault price or service, thanks you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent fast, very economical service

Researched & compared product carefully before making a decision to buy from SaveOnIt. Product supplied within 24 hours of purchase.
Very fast, economical & professional.
Would happily buy from SaveOnIt again without hesitation.
Thanks for the great service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bad service. I have bought a Kaspersky software key and can't be used then sent email to support got no reply for 5 dys

Bad service, ignore customer's mail, don't give any help. I have bought a Kaspersky software activate key and it can't be used then I sent email to SaveOnIT support group and got no reply for 5 dys. Even not now!

HP mobile printer.

On Sunday I ordered a HP printer. It was delivered to me on Tuesday morning. Over $100 cheaper than a department store. Also a quick response to my query on their chat service. Excellent service thank you.

John.

John.Perth, WA

Bad Service & False Advertisement

SaveOnIT had advertised a motherboard on their website saying it was in stock, a few days later I received an email to say they didn't have it in stock although I had paid for it. I asked them to change it to a different model but they were at closing hours by the time their email sent. Poor service.

D.A.F.

D.A.F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just say "Out of Stock" and don't waste our time!

Best online store

Bought a computer monitor for a good price. Arrived the next day and it works perfectly. These guys run a tight ship.

Leo C.bega

Kaspersky total security key

Bought one key for 1 year for 3 devices. Got the key the next day. Worked perfectly.
Very happy about it , got no problems.

Very Good!

I bought a new laptop Asus and it was faulty.
I found a really good customer service, they were ready for a refund or replace the product. They refund me in few days without any issue.

Scott

ScottAdelaide, SA

Quality products & Service

Very easy to deal with, got my key almost instantly and it all worked flawlessly, price couldn't be beaten either, not even close, so well done.