SaveOnIT.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (41)

Sue

SueIllawarra, NSW

Great support

As a first timer at Save On It, i must say i am very impressed, i spoke with online chat and he was extremely accommodating and helpful.

Christian K.

Christian K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchased Asus ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-DARK-HERO Motherboard

• +1Thumbnail

Nvidea 3070 oc graphics card 8g

Best customer service.
My card was here so fast! Thanks heaps guys!
Awesome! I will definitely be shopping with you again.

Charlie S.

Charlie S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery

Bought Office 365 1 year subscription and it was delivered very fast right after payment. Great shopping experience. Website is very well-designed. Will come back to shop again.

Paid for the Office 365 subscription, no license key and no response from the seller. I want my money back!

Paid for the Office 365 subscription with instant payment of PayID, it's been over 30 hours now, no license key and no response from the seller. I want my money back!

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

i thinks its a real business but its just really bad

i bought a ryzen 3 3100 from these people and they allowed me to buy it even tho it was out of stock. i waited about a month and they still didn't have it in stock. i used there live chat function and managed to get a refund after several hours. If you have ordered from this site i recommend trying to get a refund.

victoria100

victoria100Sydney, NSW

SCAMMERS: Do not use the website

These people have done a fairly good job at making the website look legitimate but it's a scam. You don't receive any shipping information once item is purchased — all you get is the invoice with no contact information or timeline for delivery. I just looked up the ABN and it does exist, I'm making a complaint to fair trading today.

Tim777

Tim777South East Queensland, QLD

Yoohoo got my RTX3080 Thanks Guys

Accurate stock levels, prompt communications, item dispatched same day, courier had tracking. These guys are reliable and efficient. So happy to finally complete my build with a shiny new RTX3080 which arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much guys, you rock big time, will be recommending you to all my nerdy computer friends lol,

davidglenelg

davidglenelgGlenelg South

Avoid like the plague - They will state item is in stock, take your money, and never deliver

If my experience is anything to go by I would say the vast majority of the reviews for this website are fake!

The prices for hardware are too good to be true as are their false statements that they actually have the stock you have purchased.

Dont find out about their fake stock levels the hard way like I did and waste nearly $2000 dollars on nonexistent products that are supposed to be in stock, and even worse absolutely no eta on when new stock will arrive.

It has been nearly 3 weeks now and absolutely no updates from this company nor an apology for such blatant false advertising.

Very good communication

William was very transparent and helped me with all my questions. Only business that has actually been this consumer oriented. Will be on my radar for future purchases!

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Experience that I would like to forget.

Purchase though them twice. Both experiences were way below par. Will never use again. Savings on product not worth experience. Stay clear of this company.

Save O.SaveOnIT.com.au

Hi Adam, we are sorry to hear that we have fallen below your expectation. Please reach out to our team so we can investigate the cause of the issue. Thank you.

Nathan Poulos

Nathan PoulosSydney, NSW

Heads screwed on properly

My experience with SaveOnIt has been great. I got accurate and timely responses on 3080 stock levels and they even offered to switch out my TUF purchase for an Eagle OC that was available today.

They answered all my questions and did a great job being transparent and accurate.

A+ would definitely recommend them.

SamK

SamKSydney, NSW

Item is lost in transit and they won't issue refund until they receive the item!

sting1

sting1

Fantastic Customer service (Online chat)

Bought a X570 Motherboard and 5800x Cpu online after chatting with David. He was extremely patient and honest regards all aspects of product availability etc.

Wish all stores offered such service. Will keep them as preferred store in the future.

Products just arrived, so have not opened the boxes yet.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Awesome Service and order followup

In a time of stock shortages and broken promises or radio silence from other stores, these guys came through and got me a 3090! Overnight shipping too great stuff. Followed up with me and now going to get me a 5000 CPU for my build by next week amazing stuff.

CJ114

CJ114South East Queensland, QLD

Just brilliant

I recently purchased a license renewal for Office 365 family edition. Seamless transaction, Key emailed within seconds.
The key worked perfectly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase technology.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super fast delivery

Rang these guys on Wednesday evening for a new CPU , payed them . shipped from QLD Thursady evening and Delivered Friday morning to the suburbs of Melbourne , fantastic sevice and great prices . Highly recommended.
Chris .

ScC

ScCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Value & Fastest Shipping!!!

Bought a laptop as a gift recently and undoubtedly the best value/price on the market.
Transferred money over the weekend and surprised to receive the product at lunchtime following Monday

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Loz

LozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and prices.

Placed an order for a CPU and keyboard at 6:30am, received products at 3:00pm the same day. Customer service was very informative and very helpful. Will be getting further components from them. Highly recommended.

Peter

Peter

Fast shipping and great price.

Spoke to the online chat service about availability and shipping of a laptop. Customer service was polite and helpful. Placed order on a Thursday and was shipped on the Friday morning. To my surprise it arrived Monday from Qld to SA. Best price online and the free express shipping offer was an added bonus. Laptop arrived still factory sealed and carton was in perfect condition. Thanks SaveOnIt I will be using you again in the future!

Hatchasked

I purchased on August 3, 2019 (stand alone) product "Outlook" (for email) and somehow it (and any history) has disappeared off my computer. How can I get it restored? I do have the purchase product code. Thanks R Brooks H.

Hi,
To re-install your Microsoft office products, please log into your Microsoft account at www.office.com. Once logged in, you will be able to manage your installed devices and re-install as required. Thanks.

Hatch

Tried that twice and site says "Cide could not be found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant.

Hi,
Please help email us a screenshot of the issue to sales@saveonit.com.au so our team can assist you further. Thank you.

Mark Gene G.

Mark Gene G.asked

I ordered ADATA ASX8200PNP-1TT-C SSD M.2 5 days ago, the website have not emailed me at least once, no notification, I don't even know if my order will come, or if it would come then when, I am stressed now, could you do something about it email me at [email removed]

Hi Mark,
Thank you for contacting us. I just checked your order and it has been dispatched. Please check your spam folder in case it has been filtered incorrectly. Alternatively, you can also log into your account which will show the tracking detail for your order. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us via live chat during business hours. Thank you.

Seung O.

Seung O.asked

I was just wondering, since I live in Sydney, how long would it take for a delivery of a laptop at this time? Since I am a year 12 student, I am very short on time.

Geoff C
Geoff C

Just check their delivery estimate when you order, from my experiences you can pretty well guarantee it will turn up then, unless the transport company has problems.

Save O.SaveOnIT.com.au

Hi Seung, generally for Sydney metro it is 1~2 working days. Currently there is a slight delay with couriers due to Covid-19 but it shouldn't be any longer than 2~3 days. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and SaveOnIT.com.au representatives