Savvy Car Loans

Savvy Car Loans

Bought a new toy

The service was good just some parts where very slow, I had to wait for four days to get the acceptance letter even though I was told I had the finance.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Hey mate

Hey mateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Persistant

David Gasper has been put through the ringer with me but has continued to help me through the application process. He will get you the best rate he can as son as he can

Preggie888

Preggie888Perth, WA

Worst car finance brokers

Chris

Chris

Savvy Finance A+++++++

A massive thanks to Phil at Savvy finance for all his help and expertise and for assisting with getting my car loan approved when not many others could.

From day one Phil was up front and honest about the types of loans I could expect with a bad/ non existant credit rating. Phil was able to come up with a plan that catered to my circumstances, and was able to provide me with an instant easy to read quote with no hidden fees.

Due to my better circumstances at present, Phil was able to get me an even better deal than I was first quoted which was a bonus and a nice surprise

The Buyer (Myself) and the seller of the vehicle were very happy with the Service provided by Phil and the Savvy Finance team.

Would recommend and definitely use again.

Luc

Luc

Fantastic service

Great service! Couldn't ask for more. Thanks to Justin and team. My car is great for my cleaning business thank you again

Jayden Alex Ma

Jayden Alex MaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service. Very satisfied customer.

Great service. Very satisfied customer. Was able to acquire lending even though I've had some bad credit history. Savvy staff very friendly, provided great customer service and always replied promptly. Very satisfied with Savvy. The loan was a bit expensive but understandably so.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi ASX

Sarbjit S.

Sarbjit S.

Perfect Service

The broker Taylor Small was very professional and helpful. I was well advised and process was seamless. I really appreciate their services. Vehicle inspection and settlement process was quick and simple

MarniW

MarniWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cannot recommend more highly

Quick. Easy. Nothing can be faulted from start to finish. Would happily recommend to anyone looking at using this company. Everyone I spike to were beyond helpful and very professional

Professional, dedicated and informed

I have dealt with Nick from Savvy a few times now and always find their service to be professional, prompt, trustworthy and a great help to my business! I would (and do) recommend them highly.

Don't Bother - Did Not Contact Me

Application Process

Worthless- Lost me my new car

Worst finance company I have ever dealt with.
After repeatedly asking for information that I already had provided over a period of a week and a half, they finally offered me a loan, 27% interest!, $3800 in fees including $1000 upfront.
I have impeccable credit history and earn over $100K and they tried throwing a low doc loan at me.
I told the seller after all this and even he had enough and returned my deposit and sold the car elsewhere.
Avoid avoid avoid

Very poor.

Tried to get a loan for a car they said i didn't earn enough money i think 90 grand a year is more than enough very poor service didn't seem to care about helping me out. Hopeless.

Savvy F.Savvy

Enquire thoroughly - lots of hidden costs and charges

Last year got a loan through savvy. They got me a decent rate on my car loan. A year later I requested a payout figure and was informed it would cost me $600 in penalty charges!!! That's more than any other service I have used before. So advice to all is to carefully review your charges before signing up with them.

Lauren

LaurenVictoria

Great, Efficient Service From Michael Raine! Competitive Rates!
Savvy was the only finance company that I contacted that was willing to listen to what I had to work with in getting a car loan and did not hide any information from me.

I had one month of my probation left but Michael Raine was able to find a lender that could work with that. I also had a deadline as to when I wanted the process to be completed and Michael worked hard to meet it. I received constant updates along the way!

Great, speedy and very efficient service! I would recommend Savvy for their great rates they give and the exceptional customer service from Michael Raine in particular.

Paula

PaulaGippsland, VIC

Excellent, Speedy Service, Thank you!

Savvy Finance did our car loan, it was handled by Kaylan and he was very professional and kept us up to date, the loan was approved fast. They do charge the borrower a fee and many people I think overlook this at the start because it is not clearly mentioned on their website. We borrowed $23,000 and paid a $1,400 fee for the service, but we don't mind because the service was amazing! It is worthwhile.

Laki

LakiGlenwood

Great service and very competitive rates

Obtained a car loan through these guys and I am very pleased with the service received. Justin was on the ball from day one and provided answers to my queries promptly and was able to find a loan package that met my requirements. Definitely would recommend them.

UPSETMelbourne

BEWARE!! DO NOT GO WITH THEM, EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT

UPSET

Update, I have contact consumer affairs as they have refused to give me my money back. I can't say this enough. NEVER go with this company, they will scam you out of anything.

Lisa

LisaSouth West, WA

Thank you!

Excellent service, cannot thank Daniel & Gianni enough. Fast, helpful and patient with my million and one questions. Daniel secured a better rate than I could on my own & longer term than anywhere else would offer. Gianni also managed to get a better price from the dealer, when he wouldn't budge for me. Thank you so much, so excited for all the adventures we'll have in our new caravan!!

Ryan B

Ryan BBrisbane

Great Customer Service

Thanks so much for all your help Kaylan and for getting the loan done as quick as possible so we could pick up our new car in time for our trip.

Would definitely be happy to deal with Savvy again in the future.

Thanks!

excellent

Trustworthy people Emmanuel and Gianni very helpful, accommodating helping me for a week to get my new car without giving dollar. All was thru financing. Thank guys keep uo good job