Savvy Finance A+++++++

A massive thanks to Phil at Savvy finance for all his help and expertise and for assisting with getting my car loan approved when not many others could.

From day one Phil was up front and honest about the types of loans I could expect with a bad/ non existant credit rating. Phil was able to come up with a plan that catered to my circumstances, and was able to provide me with an instant easy to read quote with no hidden fees.

Due to my better circumstances at present, Phil was able to get me an even better deal than I was first quoted which was a bonus and a nice surprise

The Buyer (Myself) and the seller of the vehicle were very happy with the Service provided by Phil and the Savvy Finance team.

Would recommend and definitely use again.

Fantastic service

Great service! Couldn't ask for more. Thanks to Justin and team. My car is great for my cleaning business thank you again

Great service. Very satisfied customer.

Great service. Very satisfied customer. Was able to acquire lending even though I've had some bad credit history. Savvy staff very friendly, provided great customer service and always replied promptly. Very satisfied with Savvy. The loan was a bit expensive but understandably so.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi ASX

Perfect Service

The broker Taylor Small was very professional and helpful. I was well advised and process was seamless. I really appreciate their services. Vehicle inspection and settlement process was quick and simple

Cannot recommend more highly

Quick. Easy. Nothing can be faulted from start to finish. Would happily recommend to anyone looking at using this company. Everyone I spike to were beyond helpful and very professional

Professional, dedicated and informed

I have dealt with Nick from Savvy a few times now and always find their service to be professional, prompt, trustworthy and a great help to my business! I would (and do) recommend them highly.

Don't Bother - Did Not Contact Me

Telephoned Savvy Thursday, [name removed] said he would send an application form but I have not received this.
Received text message Saturday said he tried calling which he had not, and if I did not send in the application within 72 hours it would be withdrawn
I have tried calling on 2 numbers left by [name removed] but no response
It is now late Monday afternoon and I have received NO application or telephone calls.
So looks like my application will be withdrawn without being able to apply.

Just an update for this review - After my review was published I received a message from the Head of Sales at Savvy apologising and wanting to know details re. the agent involved so they could be given further training and he asked if he could put me in touch with a senior broker.....I replied 'Yes Please'...... It has now been exactly a week since I sent my reply to the head of sales at Savvy but have had NO REPLY from him or any of his 'senior brokers'. I don't think the training is working too well................

Application Process

Worthless- Lost me my new car

Worst finance company I have ever dealt with.
After repeatedly asking for information that I already had provided over a period of a week and a half, they finally offered me a loan, 27% interest!, $3800 in fees including $1000 upfront.
I have impeccable credit history and earn over $100K and they tried throwing a low doc loan at me.
I told the seller after all this and even he had enough and returned my deposit and sold the car elsewhere.
Avoid avoid avoid

Hi Eric, there were certain reasons as to why the lender quoted this repayment which we can go through in further detail in a private session if you like, we were expecting a rate of around 6-7% with minimal fees, the loan progressed quickly without a Team Leader reviewing the file, so we apologise for this, when it did come to our attention what interest rate was offered we proposed switching to another lender that would of achieved a rate better suited to your profile however you indicated you had already been approved with a rate of 9% from your bank and didn’t want to proceed. We apologise for the experience you had, we have also lost a customer. We were quite disappointed with the lenders offer and if you provided us with a little more time to seek out other options I am sure in the end we would of delivered you a rate that matched your profile. For the record though, it was never a low-doc loan that was offered.

Very poor.

Tried to get a loan for a car they said i didn't earn enough money i think 90 grand a year is more than enough very poor service didn't seem to care about helping me out. Hopeless.

Hi Bob, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Our lenders will assess your capacity to repay and they assess based on income and expenses. The expenses are based on marital status, number of dependents (including spouse etc). Lenders are very strict on this now. However i would be happy to review your file if you can send me your details via private message. Regards Phil philg@savvy.com.au

Enquire thoroughly - lots of hidden costs and charges

Last year got a loan through savvy. They got me a decent rate on my car loan. A year later I requested a payout figure and was informed it would cost me $600 in penalty charges!!! That's more than any other service I have used before. So advice to all is to carefully review your charges before signing up with them.

Great, Efficient Service From Michael Raine! Competitive Rates!
Savvy was the only finance company that I contacted that was willing to listen to what I had to work with in getting a car loan and did not hide any information from me.

I had one month of my probation left but Michael Raine was able to find a lender that could work with that. I also had a deadline as to when I wanted the process to be completed and Michael worked hard to meet it. I received constant updates along the way!

Great, speedy and very efficient service! I would recommend Savvy for their great rates they give and the exceptional customer service from Michael Raine in particular.

Excellent, Speedy Service, Thank you!

Savvy Finance did our car loan, it was handled by Kaylan and he was very professional and kept us up to date, the loan was approved fast. They do charge the borrower a fee and many people I think overlook this at the start because it is not clearly mentioned on their website. We borrowed $23,000 and paid a $1,400 fee for the service, but we don't mind because the service was amazing! It is worthwhile.

Great service and very competitive rates

Obtained a car loan through these guys and I am very pleased with the service received. Justin was on the ball from day one and provided answers to my queries promptly and was able to find a loan package that met my requirements. Definitely would recommend them.

BEWARE!! DO NOT GO WITH THEM, EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT

My first every loan.... I decided to go with Savvy as they offered the best interest rate for finance for a car. I was contacted and they made it seem like it was the best deal i could get, BOY was i wrong...

After giving them permission to process the application it was suggested that their Fleet management team give me a call so i can get a great deal on the car i want with the best price on the market. After having a chat, i let them do the research for me and they found a deal. I put a $500 deposit down to secure the car ( biggest mistake of my life). A day after that, i got the contract.. here is where it gets interesting... I wanted a car at stock price, i didn't mind so much about the interest. But looking over the contractor. There was an extra 6k in fee's and charges that i was not aware of.

Better yet, I inquired about the car a while ago on car sales, which is was listed 2k cheaper than what they quoted me. Where did the extra 6k of extras come from and the extra 2k for the car? I HAVE NO IDEA.

I bought this up and cancelled with them, they said they would take their application fee off to save me some money and other things. However the car is still 2k more expensive than the actual dealer. That $500 deposit, they paid 200 to the dealer and kept 300 for themselves. I am waiting to get my money back, however i have a fat chance.

Very disappointed in the dishonesty from this company.

Never again will i trust a finance company other than a bank. I'm lucky i went through the contractor very carefully, or else id be paying 35k for a 22k car....

Update, I have contact consumer affairs as they have refused to give me my money back. I can't say this enough. NEVER go with this company, they will scam you out of anything.We always welcome feedback - good and bad. We are not perfect. The negative feedback helps us to improve our service to customers. Some of the information you have provided here does not tell the full/true story. Obviously we cant discuss the whole transaction on this forum but we offered you a great rate and finance product. RegardsI would have to disagree with you there. The information that i have provided in my review is 100% true. I am more than happy to provide the full story in my review if you like? It will just make the company look even worse than you already do. The dishonesty and misconduct in this company is embarrassing. I am currently in the process of taking legal action to get my money back.

Thank you!

Excellent service, cannot thank Daniel & Gianni enough. Fast, helpful and patient with my million and one questions. Daniel secured a better rate than I could on my own & longer term than anywhere else would offer. Gianni also managed to get a better price from the dealer, when he wouldn't budge for me. Thank you so much, so excited for all the adventures we'll have in our new caravan!!

Great Customer Service

Thanks so much for all your help Kaylan and for getting the loan done as quick as possible so we could pick up our new car in time for our trip.

Would definitely be happy to deal with Savvy again in the future.

Thanks!

excellent

Trustworthy people Emmanuel and Gianni very helpful, accommodating helping me for a week to get my new car without giving dollar. All was thru financing. Thank guys keep uo good job

Luke from Savvy is AH-MAY-ZING!!

Luke gave fantastic personalised service. He took the time to understand my needs and helped tailor a package to meet them. Once i was ready to go ahead with finance and chose my car i was in it within a couple of days. I can't rave enough about how happy i am

I am absolutely stoked with the service that was provided and how fast they achieved the approval and service of getting me a car.

positive

we recently utilised savvy for caravan finance, a very positive experience for a great result. Brad, Peter and Dwight certainly know their stuff and are an assett to the company