Listing monitored by ScentGod

Bottles need to be a little bigger for the price

Love the diversity, love the range, however for the price, the bottles need to be a little bigger other than that it’s nice to keep in my handbag

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Bianca, we appreciate the feedback and will surely work on it. Thanks for the review.

Most convenient service ever

Just absolutely in love with this brand and their efficient service, saved me on countless dates ;) The bottle came in through mail within a week and I have been addicted since the first time it came. There's also a very wide range of perfumes being offered.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hey Liam, love the fact that we are partially responsible for enhancing your dating game. More perfumes to be added this month so stay tuned.

Convenient and luxurios. Highly recommended.

Great concept where you have the luxury of carrying your favourite scents around with you all the time. Scentgod is literally god who makes it possible for you to afford all your favourite perfumes.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Prerna, thanks for the lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring different perfumes with us.

Perfect size!

The perfume comes in a cute small bottle and a dust bag, perfect for bags and lasts the whole month.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Elise, thanks for the lovely review and we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our service.

Veronica
VeronicaPerth, WA

Scentsational

As a lover of perfume It’s a great way of keeping up with all the new perfumes that are regularly released

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Veronica, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying exploring a new perfume every month.

Christine W.
Christine W.Northern Region, NSW

Absolutely loving it!!

I’ve always loved to have a variety of perfumes and this has been a great way to try new scents. It’s also very handy to have it in my handbag when I’m out and about.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Christine, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety. More scents are being added this month so stay tuned.

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.Gippsland, VIC

I love SentGod.

I have four sisters and if i don't like one of my choices, one of my four sisters do. Love it.xx

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Vanessa, delighted to hear that you all are enjoying exploring new perfumes.

Awesome

Loving the perfume samples! Decent size, reasonably priced and good array of fragrances on offer. Lets me try a bunch of different stuff before committing to buying a full size bottle.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Sarah, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new scent every month without committing to a full size bottle. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

Amazing service!

Love the website and how you can fill out a quick Survey to find new fragrances. All the ones I’ve gotten have smelt amazing !!

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Kayla, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the perfumes that you have been receiving. Thanks for the lovely review.

Ellie R
Ellie R

Pleasantly surprised

3 perfumes down and very happy. Good way to sample scents or have variety. Easy enough service to manage the subscription

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Ellie, thank you so much for the review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety and are having a great time trying a new scent every month.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Perfect sized perfume for testing

Love the small sized perfumes. I always want to buy them but can’t afford the high prices for the bottles and like to try different scents. Scent god allows you to try as many as you like for a reasonable price.

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Crystalyn, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying trying a new scent every month without committing to a full size bottle. More scents to be added this month so stay tuned.

Brilliant business idea!

What a wonderful business idea! I love that as a customer, I can get a decent sized sample of a gorgeous perfume before committing to what I want a large size of!

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Tushna, thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying sampling different perfumes with us.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Absolutely love it! Cannot live without it

It was very easy to find what scents I liked and there is plenty of options. All high quality scents

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Shelly, thanks for the lovely review. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are enjoying the variety.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

Amazing and the scent lasts

It is very easy to navigate the store and find what I would like! Was extremely satisfied and enjoy it

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Tammy, thanks for the amazing review. We are delighted to have you as a part of our ScentGod family.

Review collected in partnership with ScentGod

So easy to try new perfumes

Easy to pick perfumes,
amazing to try high end products at a good price
Found one of my favs through this Scent God

Sophie CraigScentGod

Hi Jess, thanks for taking the time to review us. Glad to hear that you have found your new favourite.

Read more reviews - page 2