95% · 1955 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.9

Simone Q.
Simone Q.

Very happy long time customer

I’ve been a customer of ScentGod for a couple of years now and I recommend them to everyone that will listen!
Not only are their subscriptions a great price but they have a great range too.
Their customer service team is second to none and honestly if I could give a 6 star review, I would.
If you’re on the fence, give them a go. You won’t be disappointed. Show details
Kate
KateSouth West, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect for my monthly fragrance fix

I am near the end of my second annual subscription and will definitely renew. It has enabled me to trial perfumes that I don't have the luxury of testing in store. I have had to contact customer service to change my fragrance a few times (due to me neglecting to put something in the queue). I have found them prompt and helpful each time. I have yet to redeem any loyalty points and I am looking forward to that Show details
Jodie
Jodie

9 perfumes down many more to go

I'd recommend scentgod too anyone interested in perfumes really. It is a great way to find out what perfume works for you. Honestly spending $27 to get a quality new perfume every month is worthy imo.
Jess H.
Jess H.Victoria

Very poor service

Used my points to order 2ml sample. Points gone wasn't in the last delivery. This company is a joke take my money out on the 24th April claim it is being sent from Melbourne and didn't arrive until 6th may. I know Australia post get the blame for postage but come on I don't have that time frame with anything else sent from Melbourne I am only 2hrs from Melbourne usually 3 days at the most snail mail. You have lost a customer here and will be postaging this review on other sites. I guess I won't see the 2mls point sample.
ScentGod   DM
Sara
Sara2 posts

Great experience so far:)

Very easy to use and great customer service. I look forward to my scent every month. Show details
Ben
BenSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Can’t beat this

Can not beat this place it’s the best going
Will never find anything better
Carissa McCarthy
Carissa McCarthy Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

1st perfume experience

1st perfume was divine. I love having the spray in my handbag at all times. Would definitely consider buying the full bottle. Show details
Denise W.
Denise W.

Great experience

Quick service and product exactly as described. Store was easy to navigate and there are plenty of fragrances to choose from. Show details
Tara P.
Tara P.Hobart, TAS

What I've been searching for

I love this site. And So many options!
The descriptions clear and easy to understand and so much easier than going to a store. Shipping is fast and efficient. And they arrive safely in bubble wrapped envelopes. It came with a beautiful pink holder, but I ordered a red one as I know I'll need more. The stand for them is so handy too.
My first perfume is delightful. Exactly what I've been looking for.
I Can't wait to receive my next package. I'm so glad I signed up. Worth every cent. Show details
shabell
shabellSydney, NSW4 posts

Perfume Perfume Perfume

Love the choice and the size of perfume that is sent. It is enough to trial it and have found a few favourites this way. Show details
Anne T.
Anne T.

Best fragrance decision I've ever made

Excellent I love it. ☺️ Loving my subscription. I really love how many options they have.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Amazing idea!

Such a great idea to have a perfume sent out once a month. A little special gift to myself , so many fragrances to choose from, comes packed beautifully and I can’t wait to receive next months! Thank you! Show details
Sandra
SandraIllawarra, NSW7 posts

Worth the smell

So far I'm finding scent god a awesome service to be involved with. And enjoying my scents. Show details
Coral B.
Coral B.Kambah 2902, ACT
  Fair Incentive

Try it out

I was complaining to a friend that I had blind bought another perfume that I didn’t end up liking and she suggested I try Scent God.
The monthly subscription model is great to give a variety of perfumes a try, without paying big bucks for a full size. The 8m monthly size is perfect and takes up less space, and is idea for travel or tossing in my handbag. The included case is an awesome bonus.
I would definitely recommend ScentGod. Show details
Kellie
KellieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Smells amazing

Smells amazing needing to be able to buy 2 products a month instead Show details