3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (72)

Danielle S.

Danielle S.Southwest, VIC

Fast delivery!

Ordered my products and they were on my doorstep within 2 days! I loved that I could keep track of my order through the online account, it made the process stress free.

Product PurchasedMultiple Items
Moh S.

Moh S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very efficient process

Great customer service, I went online, ordered a monitor for click and collect at night. Next morning was ready for pick-up. My experience was no glitches or delays in the process. Great work, if they keep this up, will definitely come back!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAOC U2790VQ 4K UHD Monitor (27")

Great computers. Awful shipping.

Ordered a custom built PC. All the quality in packaging and putting the system together was well done and it looked great, ran easily without any hassle and is a beauty.
Shipping on the other hand. I was told if I paid $90 extra i could get it delivered on a saturday which I need as I work during the week and live alone. Only to find out the shipping company they used does not work Saturdays. Item was to heavy to be left at a post office. Could not be redirected to a relatives address, could not be delivered after 4pm. And once I took a day off work to be home for the delivery, the driver forgot it. So you end up paying extra to do the drivers job for him and collect it from the depot yourself.

Janice

JaniceSydney, NSW

Absolute disgrace of a company

The customer service team has been unnecessarily rude and unhelpful. I have been patient and kind as I understand that this is a difficult job.

I would never ever purchase anything on this website, I will suggest that for your sanity, you do not as well. This has nothing to do with the products but the people in your company. An absolute disgrace.

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Quickest Postage and PERFECT products!!

I wanted a new computer for gaming, but didn't have a tonne to spend. I also didn't want to put it all together myself so I went for one of their pre-builts. I totalled the cost of all the parts and I was surprised that it came to pretty much the same price for individual parts as it did the pre-built PC. SO HAPPY. It runs everything perfectly and is SO fast. It was sent via courier from VIC to ACT in a day.

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super fast processing

i bought a Distro plate from these guys plaid express order was processed and posted within a day was shocked by the speed was so happy with the service i order a 3080 from you guys as well communication was very good for every step they took

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Incredibly unhelpful, difficult, and complicated.

Customer service is lacking, three of 8 items needed to be returned for defects, and it was such a hassle to get anything done for each of the three items. I would not recommend them and will not shop with them again.

MrT

MrTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would give zero if i could - awful returns policies. This is why BIG retailers are good.

Website states they accept returns within 5 days if unopened, but they wouldn't let me upgrade to a more expensive keyboard citing covid concerns. It they were so concerned about covid spread they shouldnt be operating at all.
Will never buy from them again.

Socrates D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really bad customer service and bad handling of returns.

Product PurchasedASUS - VL279HE

Find out how Scorptec Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Average online customer service and no return policy at the moment

First time buying from Scorptec and not impressed by their customer service. Not offering a 14 days return option for a unopened online purchase is pretty average customer service during a pandemic.

Worth spending the extra money from JB Hi-fi or other store.

Store LocationAuburn
Craig W

Craig WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased a monitor after calling ahead to ensure they had stock. They lied.

Purchased a monitor after calling ahead to ensure they had stock. They said yes and it will be shipped within days. I purchased it. After weeks of getting on going automated emails pushing back my order I get another email saying it's now a whole month away. The lies are infuriating and I worked from home with a tiny screen waiting for weeks for a big one to now have to wait nearly 2 months. They seem to not care at all. Don't sell monitors if you don't have stock and don't lie about it. Really simple.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLG 34GL750-B Ultragear 34”
Leander s.

Leander s.Sydney, NSW

Terrible experience with Monitor - Don't take False advertising claims seriously too

Store LocationAuburn
Product PurchasedMSi Optix MAG341CQ
Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Beware - no recourse if a component does not meet your expectations

Ordered a $500 graphics card only to have a worse gaming experience due to the new card highlighting issues with other components that need upgrading.
As the graphics card is not faulty Scorptec will not entertain a return even for a credit note for another purchase.
Customer service response was terse and unsympathetic - can’t change your mind.
So - make sure you do all your research and are happy to take a risk of incompatibity with your setup.

Product PurchasedGraphics Card

Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Purchase

Back order purchase with changing ETA due to COVID, all I can say as it hasn’t arrived yet is their communication platform is top-shelf & they’re good at keeping you up-to-date

DonnaMelbourne

No Help Whatsoever

Son spent his 21st Birthday money ($2600) on products to build computer. Pins did not align and when trying to fit together, they broke. Scorptec aren't interested. Son can now not build unless he pays another $600 to replace part with broken pins. Unfortunately, as a uni student, he doesn't have spare cash sitting around! Nor does anyone else. Thanks for ruining his 21st and wasting everybody else's money Scorptec. No customer service at all!

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Caution! Victorian's Beware! Do not purchase during lock-down.

Daniel A

Daniel AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow to dispatch

Irrespective of delivery times at the moment, they are also slow to dispatch from their warehouse. I ordered on Saturday night and it got dispatched Wednesday after 5pm. On the other hand I ordered from Centre Com also at the same time and it was ready the next day, Sunday. Wish there was a dispatch ETA when you order.

Tim Fletcher

Tim Fletcher

Great customer service and prompt at processing in-stock orders

The Scorptec Macquarie Park team are organised and responsive.

I did have one issue with a miscommunication where they accidentally cancelled an order, and sometimes their supplier's ETAs aren't particularly accurate (mostly because of the COVID issues).

But at all times the team has been helpful and patient when I've contacted them online or on the phone. When I have had an issue where a refund was required, they've been very prompt to process (especially compared to other retailers whose accounts departments take 5-7 business days to even process a refund).

I absolutely highly recommend the Macquarie Park store, especially when they have items in stock.

Jerry

JerryMid North Coast, NSW

Scorptec and Intel responded

Wrote a harsh factual account of my experience, that included Intel Philippines, an hour ago, now deleted. Half an hour later I got real Phone Calls from both parties both supportive after days of trying to buy a NUC cable. All resolved at this stage, Unit being taken back under warranty, waiting for DHL collection info.

Joshua P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely abysmal online service

Sales staff made a mistake on the dating of my invoice, which meant my order didn't qualify for the promotion which was a huge reason I bought the product in the first place. That's fine that happens, but 6 weeks later I have sent 10 emails, spoken to 4 different people and done the live chat 3 times, still no answers about fixing their mistake. Absolutely zero attempts to reach out to me, I was doing the chasing every time. Terrible, terrible, terrible service. I have warned everyone I know not to shop there because of this and that is a few thousand dollars a year so good job.

Product PurchasedAOC C27G1

Physicsasked

Scorptec Computers

I recently bought a core i5 9600kf and it said an Intel bundle would be included with that. When I go to the website to redeem it, it asks for a master key. Where do I find my master key?

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Thanks for your question, the master key should be on your invoice that was sent to you when your order was completed. It should show as its own product, and the activation key itself will be in the serial number column.

We have a details article on our support site that should be helpful to find your key and follow the redemption. You can find the article by clicking on the "Support" button at the top of our website and searching for the "How do I receive & redeem my game code, voucher, or cashback?" article.

If you have any questions please get in touch with us at: feedback@scorptec.com.au with your order and/or account details so we can provide further assistance.

Physics

I read the article and followed the instructions. When I put the Serial Number into the "Redeem a Master Key" section it said it was an Invalid Master Key. I was wondering what to do now?

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Please send us an email at: feedback@scorptec.com.au or send us a direct message on Product Review with your order number/account details and we will take a look for you.

Cyn

Cynasked

Scorptec Computers

Hi I am considering ordering the Creative Sound BlasterX Katana Multi-Channel Gaming Soundbar from you. So you have stock? If I were to pay for courier express, how soon will I receive the product?

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Thanks for your question, we are currently expecting stock of the soundbar to arrive on the 15th of September. We currently see express delivery orders arrive 3-5 business days after dispatch due to the current volume and delays that our delivery partners are experiencing.

Please keep in mind that the ETA and timeframes provided are what is currently expected and are subject to change.

Canuck

Canuckasked

Scorptec Computers

Why is it I purchased a laptop in July and still haven't received it (due to stock issues from Covid etc), and my ETA has changed from July 9th, to August 24th, to September 1st, now to October 8th, and yet you still have it up for sale on your website encouraging people to pre-order? You say ETA October 14 on your order page to give potential shoppers an idea of when they could receive it. But if you can't even get that laptop to people who paid for it in July, AND you keep changing the arrival date to your warehouse, wouldn't it be better to say on your site that particular laptop is currently out of stock? Otherwise, your list of people waiting for this laptop continues to grow and grow and how do you guarantee you'll have enough whenever stock actually does come in??? I understand how frustrating it must be for your business to have no idea when things will return to normal, but hopefully you can understand how difficult it is for a small business to purchase a product in July, pay for it, and have no idea when they will ever see it.

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Thanks for your question, unfortunately right now there are global manufacturing and supply shortages of products that are in extreme demand. This has impacted a number of laptops that we have been waiting on backorders for some time.

We are provided updates through our supply chain and pass these updates through to our customers as soon as we are made aware. We have been adjusting our stocking processes and availability on our website regularly to minimise incidents like what you are experiencing at the moment. We apologise for the inconvenience - our team can assist in suggesting alternative models that may be more readily available and swapping this out for you.

David | Scorptec

Get an answer from our members and Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) representatives