Scorptec Computers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (44) · No (102)

Worst customer service

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. They fill their stores with uni students who might genius geeks but couldn't relate on a human level if they tried. All they want is your money and once they have it good luck getting any tech support

DannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sent wrong product, refuse to discuss and only response is to submit a warranty claim online...

Ordered a wireless product from them and they sent the wrong product. They refused to provide any support re return via phone or email. Only available option is apparently to submit a warranty claim online and wait for an indeterminate amount of time... Terrible customer service but sometimes cheaper than others...

Edward T.

Edward T.Sydney, NSW

ASUS TUF 3080 OC

Great Card, big boost in performance to my 1080ti and runs cooler as well and quieter. Well worth the long wait time!

Product PurchasedASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3080

Terrible

Store LocationScorptec Clayton
Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm starting to wonder if Scorptec is an elaborate scam

gezza

gezzaWest End

Failed to respond to Emails about Software Legitimacy

I tried to buy software (Microsoft Office), but before buying it I wanted confirmation the software was legitimate. As they have suspended phone communication, I tried their email service which has a claimed 24-48 hour reply policy. I sought a response to two straightforward questions: (1) what is a media less software copy; and (2) is the downloadable version an original/legal version of Office. After newly a week (and a follow-up email) I am still awaiting a response. I can only from the non-response assume that Scorptec has something to hide when it comes to software.

ChrisA

ChrisASydney, NSW

Good products, issue with communication and delays

Overall an ok experience. There were delays with my order even though when I originally submitted my order all the items were available. Very hard to get in contact with them to discuss. Sent multiple emails with no reply. As of today I am still waiting for an item which is holding up my PC build. After spending over $8k on my order I am disappointed with the customer service. If you do not require any customer service and/or are not in a rush for products, then I would recommend using Scorptec. Prices are competitive

Above and beyond service

The people at Scorptec went above and beyond what was necessary for my PC build. When an item was unavailable they waived the extra costs, did not make me pay shipping for an item that was not at the building location and were available to answer any queries I had about my system. I thoroughly recommend Scorptec for anyone wishing for a trouble free pc build experience.
Thankyou for all your help Scorptec!

Peter Nguyen

Peter NguyenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer services and inflexible return policies

Warranty Claim MadeYes

perfect online services

Thilina M.

Thilina M.Victoria

Same day processing raising the bar out here

Recently got a refund for a pc case cause scorptec advertised that they happened to have the case i wanted in stock. Purchased it asked a few questions within the hour got all my questions answered and even some question I had yet to ask were already answered. And to top my day off they've already processed my case and she's on her way home!

Jack

JackVictoria

Quick and easy

Their website could use a facelift, but other than that I have nothing bad to say about these guys. I ordered my stuff online then drove down to the store and picked them up a day or two later. Lots of products, quick service, all round good.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Willing to lie to get out of honoring warranty

Store LocationPort Melbourne, VIC
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedAOC U2790VQ 4K UHD Monitor (27")

Still waiting....

I placed an order for a screen at the start of October !!! A good month later got an eta of December 3... still nothing then after that date passed got told they couldn’t supply me the screen at all... and I had to change to another ... could have told me after I first ordered it! Now I’m waiting for them to get back to me about this whole different screen they gave me an option to buy ... when will I hear back maybe end of Feb?? Do not order from this company!!

chopsinoz

chopsinozAU

In stock never arrived, no email or phone numbers to call

Ordered "in stock" parts 3 weeks ago, keep getting new promised deliver dates, no phone number or email to talk to anyone, this is unacceptable business practice.

NotHappyBobNotHappy

NotHappyBobNotHappyCanberra 2600, ACT

Unacceptable - Uncontactable

Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming 10GB
rogerdevalle

rogerdevalleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Impossible to contact

I placed an order and wished to change an item as the original was on a long lead time. I left 4 messages over as many days (or more) and got one reply telling me the item was on a long lead time and I should consider and replacement. I suggested the replacement but have not heard from them after 2 working days. I have cancelled the order and requested a refund, still nothing heard. The fact they block their phones puts customers from outside the metro area at a great disadvantage, my next option is to drive 150K and eyeball them but they probably have the door locked as well. Amazingly bad customer service that warrants no further business with them.

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Thanks for your feedback, we apologise for the delays in response time from our customer service team. Please continue to be patient as our team are working through queries as quickly as possible.

Bad customer service

Non existent customer service. Been trying to get a hold of them through email, or under order correspondence nothing. Phone line also suspended.

Update - someome reached out finally. Items are now scanned and "ready for dispatch" hasn't been shipped yet I wonder how long will this take on top of waiting a month and a half. In addition i've emailed countless of times to ask whether i could pick this up myself still awaiting for response.

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Thanks for your feedback, we apologise for the delays waiting for a response from our customer service team. Our team are continuing to work through queries as quickly as possible.

David | Scorptec

spent 3300$ on a new computer. didnt have proper drivers, windows was broken, their customer support is abysmal

Mr. value
Mr. value

okk k.

okk k.asked

Scorptec Computers

When I pre-ordered my Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 Ti EAGLE, 8GB I was told I would get a delivery estimate once my order was placed. Instead, there is no indication whatsoever of when it will be delivered. It just says "Awaiting Stock Availability". Are you able to provide any idea how long this item will take to be restocked and then delivered? Order number 1661877

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Thanks for your question, we apologise for the delay - unfortunately with the RTX 30 Series graphics cards we are waiting ETA and delivery information to come through our supply channels. We are doing our best to have this information available as quickly as possible.

I believe our team have already been in touch with you regarding your backorder status and will continue to provide support moving forward.

blake r.

blake r.asked

Online store

Hi, I had made order which included 3x LianLi12UF1W all of my items have been allocated except 1 of these fans. The eta for this is well into next year. I was wondering if I could have the order shipped without that one fan? Or could I possibly change the 3 individual fans for the 3 pack which is in stock?
I have attached the webpage for reference.

Order number is 1631345

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Thanks for your question, I believe that our team has provided assistance for you now. We apologise for the delays in our responses, our team are still working through a large volume of queries.

L L.asked

Scorptec Computers

Why are some RTX3060 cards on pre-order turns out 18% more expensive then vendor retail price? Will the final sale price be adjusted or can I get refund without cancellation fees?

Scorptec C.Scorptec (Scorpion Technology)

Thanks for your question, the pricing on our website is based off the cost of the goods to Scorptec. Unfortunately this cost can mean that the product cannot be sold at MSRP, we expect that once global supply improves that the pricing of these cards will improve.

If you wish to cancel your order, please send us a message on your order from your account on our website and our team will do their best to action that as quickly as possible.

L L.

Thanks David. I have sent through a correspondence to discuss my options on the order 2 days ago. no response from Scorptec yet.

Get an answer from our members and Scorptec (Scorpion Technology) representatives