Screen and Blind Master

Screen and Blind Master

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (12)
Milkman

MilkmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

I had the Prowler Proof and Plantation Shutters installed, they did a splendid job! Tina, Luther, Frank & other staff behind the scenes were excellent! Friendly, easy to talk to, was the very few trades I felt at ease throughout the whole process. Workmanship was second to none! Highly recommend them, wouldn’t hesitate to use their services in the future. Thank you very much Screen & Blind Master!

Store LocationGold Coast, QLD
Kirsty M.

Kirsty M.South East Queensland, QLD

Outside Blind

I ordered a 4m outside blind for my patio area and couldn't be happy. The service was outstanding, they arrived on time and certainly know their products! They were great at showing past jobs and putting my mind at ease when it came to choosing the colour. The installation was seamless they tidied up after themselves and gave me full instruction on how to use it before they left
They were polite, courteous, punctually and I would highly recommend them.

Store LocationGold Coast QLD
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Lyn Willmott

Lyn WillmottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service!

Thank you Screen and Blind Master for providing a professional and friendly service. Our screen was quoted, ordered and installed quickly and professionally by your team - we could not be happier.

DeeTee

DeeTeeSydney

Perfection!

Could not be happier with our new plantation shutters! Frank, Luther, Tina and the rest of the team are a pleasure to deal with - great communication, measure and quote process and quality of the workmanship - Frank and Luther are perfectionists! Highly recommended!

Donna Wood

Donna WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Happy

Wow from the very first time l ring talking with Tina , l was very impress. Then Frank and Luther came out to measure up .l have an over size front door they was very patience with showing me the 2 different type of screen just love my front screen . Then Luther has come out to fit , he is efficient and very courteous . I highly recommend this company thank you
Donna Wood

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product, Great people!

Second time we have engaged Frank, Tina and Luther to supply and install Prowler Proof security doors. Once again, can't recommend highly enough,easy to deal with ,efficient and a fantastic product. thanks til next time! regards Peter

Suzzanne

SuzzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer Service and value for money!!

From the moment you call Tina she makes you feel like an old friend. So accommodating and happy to help. I did call the big boys and they had no time for me at all!! Frank was great in offering expert advice at the time of measuring up. Things we hadnt heard about to consider without breaking the budget. From start to finish i couldnt fault them and they cleaned up after themselves. We got 14 window security screens installed at a very affordable and competitive price. I highly recommend them and you wont be disappointed!! ....we love the look of our new screens!!

Chereen

Chereen

Excellent company

Such a lovely team, very helpful and professional. Luther fitted our doors and he really is an assett to them. The doors are great quality and very reasonably priced. Would highly recommend.

Merilyn Probst

Merilyn ProbstSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service.

The dealings from start to finish were exceptional. From the initial phone call to product being installed was great. They were very obliging and went above and beyond to fit into our working schedule. The young installer ( Luther) was so efficient and very courteous. I thoroughly recommend this company on both service and price. Merilyn Probst

Store LocationScreen and Blind Masters. Helensvale

Lance

LanceSydney, NSW

Fantastic service from start to finish! Awesome product! What a great company thank you :)

A great company that is very customer focused and very easy to deal with also with great pricing.

Highly recommend this great team

Frank and Luther, backed up by Tina, have proved themselves to be a professional, efficient team. They are very well presented and work well together to ensure that from initial quote through check measure to installation that prompt and courteous customer service is upper most. Their product looks great quality and their knowledge of the product and their advice was invaluable.

MikeN

MikeNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service

Frank and Luther did a great job installing our sliding door and window security screens. Older window frames so this was not a standard install, but they adapted to suit. And they modified existing screen doors so they were all keyed alike. No job too hard.

Sandra B.

Sandra B.South East Queensland, QLD

What a fantastic job!

Frank and Tina, did a fantastic job all from beginning to end
Best price, fantastic quality, great service. My new screens are modern and great quality, they look beautiful and I am super happy with the job they did! thank you so much, we will certainly use you again for future projects :-)
Sandra Bravo

Store Locationonline
Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feeling totally safe!!

From the initial phone call for a quote to the installation, these guys were great, friendly fast and always on time. Front and back doors are sturdy, secure and look fantastic, would recommend these guys to everyone.

Store LocationGold Coast, Helensvale
Peter Bradshaw

Peter BradshawDarwin

Perfect job.

Fantastic job and Luther and Frank were great. Exactly what I was looking for and very affordable. Luther also fixed one of my shutters and I can’t wait to get the new back screen also. I would recommend them to anyone.

Very happy customer

We had a great experience with this company. We got a quote completed very quickly and all the right advice given. Installation was a breeze and the finished product is exactly what we were after: quality, affordability and great service. They also helped fix an existing screen that had been installed by another company who had done a terrible job. I have already recommended this company to my family and I wouldn't choose anyone else if I need new screens in the future.

Ka8god

Ka8godGold coast

Fantastic service

I was very happy with the service. From start to finish and felt that Frank definitely went the extra mile. Thanks so much Frank & Tina will definitely be getting you back to do my next rooms.

Professional and efficient service

Frank and Luther were professional and courteous throughout the whole process. Frank went out of his way to ensure a troublesome door/lock was installed correctly. Would recommend them to anyone.

Wow, great service does still exist!

Wow, great service does still exist! Frank, Tina & Luther did an amazing job with my Security Doors & Screens all the way from quoting to installation. After struggling to get Companies to turn up to quote, Frank & Luther arrived & I was won. Friendly, knowledgeable but also so caring. Tina so friendly & efficient with any question I had. Thank you so much. Everything looks great, fits, works well & I now feel safe to leave my house open during summer. Highest recommendation to this awesome Team.

LJC

LJCgold coast

Professional and courteous service.

I have used Tina and Frank on several occasions and have always been very happy with the end result. They are friendly, courteous and efficient as well as being very competitive with price. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.