Screen and Blind Master

Screen and Blind Master

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (19)

Giles Brunning
Giles BrunningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good products and service

I'm really happy with the products and service from Screen and Blind Master. The prowler-proof screens look great and feel solid. The installation was prompt and easy from my perspective. I'd definitely recommend them if you're thinking about installing screens.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product and service

Amazing service. Amazing product. Frank and his team were professional, turned up on time and reasonably priced. We had prowler proof windows and doors installed. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks guys. I will certainly recommend to others :)

Michelle Byrne
Michelle ByrneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product and even better people to deal with.

The entire process was very easy and very professional. From our phone call with Tina and dealing with Frank directly. Blinds installed without any issues what so ever. Product has been working well and looks terrific. This is the second time I have purchased window dressings - Frank also installed my entire home with shutters that still look as good as the day they were installed. I highly recommend this company.

Naomi
Naomi South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service from start to finish

I had a few quotes done for security doors but Luther and Tina were the best with their customer service and honesty. Rescheduling was no problem and they always kept me up to date on the progress from ordering to installation. The product is fantastic and Luther even fixed some old locks and windows while he was there. Highly recommend them for security doors, windows and locks

Great product and great service

Frank and Tina were really great to deal with.... professional installation.... So glad we chose Screen and Blind Master. Highly recommend.

More than happy with the results!

We had screen doors installed on the back patio and also double security doors to our front door. Could not be happier with the result and so glad we took Luther’s advice to go with the Force Field to the front doors. Looks amazing plus lets the breeze and view through which we were worried about loosing. Also had a roller blind installed in the laundry and the quality is amazing. So much attention to detail for the install as well.
We will definitely be repeat customers.

Nick Olthof
Nick Olthof Queensland

Fantastic service and installation

We had a prowler proof door installed and The team was always prompt and helpful when answering our questions. Nothing was too much for them too sort for us. When it came time to install they were professional, on time and done a clean install of the door. We were very happy. We are now on the process of getting blinds installed and again they are going out of their way to make it a simple process. Very happy. Highly recommend.

Heather
Heather

Fantastic work

We had blinds shutters and screens installed which was a very big job. Frank, Luther and other staff were very professional throughout.
The end result is fantastic and we could not be happier. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone considering installing panel blinds, shutters or screens.

Milkman
MilkmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

I had the Prowler Proof and Plantation Shutters installed, they did a splendid job! Tina, Luther, Frank & other staff behind the scenes were excellent! Friendly, easy to talk to, was the very few trades I felt at ease throughout the whole process. Workmanship was second to none! Highly recommend them, wouldn’t hesitate to use their services in the future. Thank you very much Screen & Blind Master!

Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.South East Queensland, QLD

Outside Blind

I ordered a 4m outside blind for my patio area and couldn't be happy. The service was outstanding, they arrived on time and certainly know their products! They were great at showing past jobs and putting my mind at ease when it came to choosing the colour. The installation was seamless they tidied up after themselves and gave me full instruction on how to use it before they left
They were polite, courteous, punctually and I would highly recommend them.

Lyn Willmott
Lyn WillmottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service!

Thank you Screen and Blind Master for providing a professional and friendly service. Our screen was quoted, ordered and installed quickly and professionally by your team - we could not be happier.

DeeTee
DeeTeeSydney

Perfection!

Could not be happier with our new plantation shutters! Frank, Luther, Tina and the rest of the team are a pleasure to deal with - great communication, measure and quote process and quality of the workmanship - Frank and Luther are perfectionists! Highly recommended!

Donna Wood
Donna WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Happy

Wow from the very first time l ring talking with Tina , l was very impress. Then Frank and Luther came out to measure up .l have an over size front door they was very patience with showing me the 2 different type of screen just love my front screen . Then Luther has come out to fit , he is efficient and very courteous . I highly recommend this company thank you
Donna Wood

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product, Great people!

Second time we have engaged Frank, Tina and Luther to supply and install Prowler Proof security doors. Once again, can't recommend highly enough,easy to deal with ,efficient and a fantastic product. thanks til next time! regards Peter

Suzzanne
SuzzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer Service and value for money!!

From the moment you call Tina she makes you feel like an old friend. So accommodating and happy to help. I did call the big boys and they had no time for me at all!! Frank was great in offering expert advice at the time of measuring up. Things we hadnt heard about to consider without breaking the budget. From start to finish i couldnt fault them and they cleaned up after themselves. We got 14 window security screens installed at a very affordable and competitive price. I highly recommend them and you wont be disappointed!! ....we love the look of our new screens!!