Sea World Resort & Water Park

Sea World Resort & Water Park

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Frosty

FrostyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great place to stay

caldwellmic

caldwellmicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Room was like staying in a coffin

Overrated, overpriced, wasted a good holiday. Booked their so called special for $1099 ended having to pay $2000. Tried to cancel next day and was told no refund. When asked about why it was so much more expensive was told school holidays surcharge and room upgrade. Geez hate to see the what the standard rooms are like cause this one was like being in a coffin. Probably ok for young families but would not recommend it to families with kids 8 - 12. Staff are average at best. Very disappointed.

MandyJ

MandyJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not accommodating for young large families!

My parents have stayed here many times and recommended I stay here. However, after planning to do a trip with my family of 6 (4 children under 5). I was told they do not have a room to accommodate for my family even though I was bring a cot for my 1 year old and bassinet for my 3 month old. I basically needed 1 room to accommodate for 4 people !
However, needless to say, they missed out on our money. We will be taking our business elsewhere as we will not be having our young children in a separate room.

Wish they would consider they young larger families...

Trip Completed No

Terrible experience

We were given a disabled room. The bathroom was designed for disabled people. Water went everywhere when showering. The staff said the manager will contact me the next day but never did. Obviously they don’t care.

Jake

Jake

Resort stay 4 nights

Beds were comfortable but that is about all it had going for it.
No milk provided for coffee not even a free cookie like cheaperhoteks provide, ridiculously expensive laundry facilities, rude concierge, paid upfront for buffet at the restrestaurant and then found it also charged to the bill, just fortunate the restaurant had proof we paid but reception was abrupt and rude when sorting it.
Theme park food..had prime burgers, meat was like eating old rubber obviously precooked and reheated. Last stay here ever for us.

Wasted valuable holiday time

Massive wait times for rides, no option to buy a cheaper ticket without rides. Wasted valuable holiday time and money. Might be ok outside school holiday periods but otherwise don’t bother

Charlene

CharleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous water park is closed when its not wInter

Brisbane/gold coast weather is hot till way into year, and what do they do but close water park, only reason we came down for kids to play. Absolutely ridiculous at this time of year

Ian

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pathetic rip off by Ian C

I’ve been to sea world several times and today 13/3/19 would have to be the worst waste of money ive ever spent. Paid full price $179 no rides working half the shows cancelled. What made it worst is it was my wife’s first visit and after talking it up I was shot down. Cost of entry is to enjoy the whole park so if half of it is closed charge half the entry fee. A complete RIP OFF and will never go again or recommend it to friends and family.

BenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgraceful

Was chased around the restaurant this morning by staff and then a manager stating i hadn't paid for breakfast making me feel and look like a criminal. Breakfast was paid for when we booked the rooms months before. No apology at all for their mistake. The cleanliness and attitude of reception staff is a whole other problem.

Katie

KatieHobart, TAS

Waste of money!!

Waste of money. Whilst seeing the animals might be nice, it takes too long to find a spot to view them as everyone crowds around. Pushed in front of on monorail and no seats left. The staff are rude and very unhelpful. The rides arent open and no refund was applied.

What a joke

Very old. Most the rides were broken. People squashed in like sardines compaired to other parks. Dolphin show a real letdown to what it was last trip. Never again.

Sandy123

Sandy123South East Queensland, QLD

I wish I read these reviews first :(

Poor Service

Long waits and thin walls. Can hear everything next door is saying.
Not a bit of care to help with disabled guest, apart from calling scooter company and the scooter company calling me , suggesting I ask for a different room. So at the end I spent so so much time trying to sort out something, that in another hotel would have not been as issue.
Just stayed at Mercure Gold Coast and the level of service cannot be compared.

Raj

Raj

good place to stay with family

We really had an enjoyable time at sea world as a family. was lot of fun for the kids and were able to see other places. Food also

Never again!

Diedre

DiedreRedbank Plains

Terrible Service at SeaWorld Nara Resort

Cairoloves

CairolovesGold Coast

Happy Birthday

Loved it! We went there on a weekday so the park wasn't busy at all. There's so much to see and do, lots of cute mammals, shows and rides.

Took a video of our experience and some of the shows here: youtu.be/gubmt1amls0
Ok the rides were mainly for kids, but it was just a nice relaxing chill out day.

Ken C.

Ken C.

Resort lobby, motel room, rude front desk staff.

Served by an unfriendly and rude reception staff at check in.
We booked two rooms, both of them are old and tired.
One of the towel in the bathroom was not properly washed.
The old hairdryer seems dangerous.
Definitely not worth for the price tag.

Bev

BevMelton Vic

My sons was discriminated and left feeling very upset.

Terrible shows

Show with seals was terrible, i thought i would see seals doing tricks but it was all about recycling, jet ski show was bad too, no jumping just driving around and standing in front of the crowd.