Sea World Resort & Water Park

Sea World Resort & Water Park

Brand Manager for Sea World Resort & Water Park? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (27) · No (1)
  • Rates and Fees
  • Ease of Booking

Tracey
Tracey

Took our 4children into the dolphins.Was a bit expensive as we're a family of 6 but good experience

Cliffy the dolphin was fun, trained well, the trainers were fun and had the dolphin very involved with us. The water was absolutely freezing though!! Well worth the money spent

Lack Lustre

We visited SeaWorld today looking forward to seeing wonderful shows and going on attractions, only to find that the main roller coaster was closed for “TLC” and other parts of the park closed too, “Penguins” which was so disappointing, barriers up everywhere it just was not engaging at all, the shows were very poor vs last visit which had nothing to do with Covid by the way it just seemed like park not full we don’t have to give best experiences..

Not worth the money guys, get it together SeaWorld it should be much much more than it was “Shameful”

prashant
prashantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be aware of Gold coast holiday voucher scam from sea world resort

Sea world resort advertised to accept holiday voucher to make the booking. Their online system does not work properly and customer care representative rudely decline to refund the holiday voucher amount. Be aware of scam. Poor service. Please guide me to right authorities to raise this.

Sandie C.
Sandie C.Central Queensland, QLD

Understaffed, long waits at Resort, and Theme Park

We stayed in 2 rooms, 2 nights, 4 guests
No monorail operating, a lot of added walking from Resort to Theme Park
Restaurant closed, long waits in open ones, understaffed
Hours wait for room check in, understaffed
Kids Club always full, understaffed, or need to book with room booking
No Polar Bear to see, closed.
Shark Bay was too long to wait, 3 times we tried.
Transparency was very poor on website to actuals.
A lot of guests grumbling around us also.

So disappointed!

Ela.k
Ela.kMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible experieince

Ginetta
GinettaPerth, WA

The Polar Bear lives in unacceptable conditions

We were at Sea world yesterday and were shocked as was everybody else to see this poor polar bear on a tiny bit of shaved ice clearly struggling with the heat. How can the penguins be in an enclosure that’s -1° and that poor polar bear out in the heat on a tiny bit of shaved ice clearly suffering?? disgraceful Sea world.

MagazineworkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amateur operations management

Recently had a friend who had an interview for food and beverage attendant, interview conducted by operations manager. She has a PMLV [Responsible Management Liquer Venue] qualification which is abou ten levels above a RSA [Responsible Service of Alcohol] operations manager said it was no good as they wanted a RSA. RMLV is not a 2 hour on line course its conducted over several days by Queensland Police Liquer Licencing. On getting home she emailed them the RSA. Its a bit like me being a doctor, do I need a first aid certificate instead.
I question if they do not know and recognise a RMLV then how come they have a liquor licence?

Jinuk
JinukSouth East Queensland, QLD

not care Customer with phone call

They terribly treat a customer if you have a complaint on the phone.
A not knowledgeable person was picked a phone call, and she repeatedly saying I don't understand.
Then I just read an e-mail from them, but she still says "I don't understand".
I am wondering she is not trying to understand or she doesn't wanna understand?

Meisme
MeismeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discusted

Discusted with a $235 taken on breakfast in a takeaway box for 3 of us for 5 nights. I complained on the 2nd day & wanted a refund & they only gave me $115 back. Lack of care from management on reception. I will never recommend & never go back. Not happy at all

Syed S.
Syed S.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time and money

Requested an early check in but got kicked out in the morning 9.00 a.m. rude reception staff kept asking photo ID. Very humiliating and abusive questions were asked and my driving licence was taken at the back room as if I am a terrorist.

Ease of Booking
kierra
kierraSydney Surrounds, NSW

very disappointing

$260 for 3 adults we saw a very sad polar bear a fin of a dolphin and a handful of penguins
$18 for 3 pieces of charcoal fish and chips
and none of the rides were open
never ever going again and i will never recommend anyone to go. waste of money!

Trip Completed Yes

Nicole O.
Nicole O.

Totally disappointing.

Was charged $50 at registration which was never refunded. At booking, reception highlighted kids club and buffet breakfast which were both closed. Staff never bothered addressing our concerns. Just terrible.

Sandy travelagent
Sandy travelagentMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One of the better of the parks

We walked straight into one of the stunt shows, energetic and funny.
I still have animal concerns though... penguins swam in the same repetitive loop and dolphins in very small area.

Samoa C.
Samoa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Warning- overcharged TWICE a month later

I was overcharged once for the entire room stay. It took two weeks to get my money back and then almost a month later they charged me again. I spoke no the receptionist on the phone and they told me if I made a complaint through my bank they would blacklist me from all the theme parks. Terrible customer service and accounting.

Robbo P.
Robbo P.asked

Can I take scooters for my children to get around on...think they might struggle with loads of walking. Aged 7 and 9. Thanks

Becca
Becca

At the resort itself? Well even if the resort had policies about no scooters, we were almost knocked down several times by kids riding Hoover scooters and normal scooters even in the hall ways (even on second and third floors). Would be nice if parents allowing their kids scooters were responsible enough and respectful enough to other resort members!

Ian
Ianasked

I wrote a review after yesterday’s visit to sea world titled Pathetic rip off by Ian C. I would like sea world to look at redeeming themselves and offer half the entry fee back as only half the park was working

Ben
Ben

We were there last week and the theme park was sub standard. Rides not open, areas closed off, shutting early, needless to say very expensive food. Big difference to the park ten years ago. Then there's the accommodation side. i was treated like a criminal on the second morning by staff in the restaurant stating i hadn't paid for breakfast (they later acknowledge it had been paid) but no apology for being treated like a criminal.