100% · 260%

Rates and Fees

Matt J.
Matt J.

Fantastic Service

Dominic did a fantastic job in re-grouting and re-sealing our tiled verandah in Bondi Beach. He was extremely experienced and completed the job in a very professional and friendly manner. We coupled not be happier with the fantastic result.
Gwenda
Gwenda

Excellent result

Congratulations to Dominic for raising the bar of excellence for tradesmanship. It was a pleasure to deal with SealTech Solutions from our first contact with the company. Thank you ,Dominic & Hilda.
Henry A
Henry A

Excellent work done!

I cannot speak highly enough of Sealtech. Great customer service from Hilda on the phone from the first time I made my initial enquiry to the excellent work carried out by Dominic on site. Dominic did a fantastic job of resealing our shower over bath. He was punctual, knowledgeable and explained every step of the process and did a fantastic job. He cleaned everything up as if he had never even been there. I can’t recommend the team at Sealtech highly enough, thank you for a great experience Hilda and Dominic.
Peter W.
Peter W.

Excellent work

Domenic was a pleasure to deal with. He was clean, efficient and careful not to interfere with surrounding area. Additionally, he was informative and appeared to have detailed knowledge of products used. Very happy to recommend.
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Peter King
Peter KingSydney, NSW

Domonic’s work was first class

When Domonic finished his work the shower areas in the main bathroom and ensuite looked better than when originally done 23 years ago
Vicki
Vicki

Balcony sealing

Excellent service Dominic turned up when he said he would, very knowledgeable and polite. ( everything you don’t expect these days). Quoted the job and completed in two days . All communication from Hilda was great, nice to see these businesses still exist.
JoBe
JoBeSydney, NSW

Great service, great result

This company well and truly deserves this five-star review. They provided outstanding service, from my initial contact with them to completion of the job. Communication, timeliness, courtesy, professionalism, quality workmanship, value for money, all ticks. My leaking shower now not only looks good but no longer leaks. I'd have no hesitation in recommending.
Jools
Jools

So good we got him back

Dominic did such a good job on our leaking bathroom that we got him back to do our 2nd bathroom for piece of mind
Very professional all the wY
Pat
Pat

Happy customer

I'm very happy with the work Dom did to my en suite. He explained what he was doing and why, was prompt and efficient and obviously knows his stuff. I would certainly recommend SealTech Solutions. Thanks to Hilda for communicating so well.
Natalie
NatalieSydney, NSW

Amazing results, floor looks even better than new!

Efficient and immaculate work- clean and spotless floors- they look better than when we had the bathroom first installed! We had a huge leaking problem under the tiles with massive discolouration to the black tiles and grout. Domenic managed to get all the tiles up, clean them all without any breakage and relay them and fix up all the grouting. Am very impressed with the results! Would definitely recommend. Very quick response to our quote request also. Show reply
Happy Reno
Happy Reno

This is great

From quote to job completion The professionalism & communication with both Domenic & Hilda was great . It has given our tiles a much needed facelift. The end product was more than I expected. Very happy with all aspects of this project . Show reply
jen g.
jen g.

Highly recommend. 10 stars

I found Dominic to be very informative and helpful.It was clear he takes pride in his work and I am very happy to have used him in both my bathrooms. I have no hestiation recommending him to anyone. Show reply
Antony S.
Antony S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic result, looks great!

Extremely happy with my new sealed balconies, Domenic is professional, honest and meticulous at what he does. A much more cost effective solution to ripping up the tiles and starting again. Full credit to the SealTech Solutions Team. Thank you! Show reply
AH Sydney
AH Sydney

Highly recommended for balcony tile repairs and sealing

Sealtech provided a same-day quote, and completed the work on my 2 balconies in 2 days. Excellent service and work. I highly recommend this company for outdoor balcony resealing work. Show reply
frank r.
frank r.3 posts

dont go anywhere else

Cannot fault the Sealtech Solutions team from quote to completed work nothing but reliable. Go with these guys if you want the job done to the highest standards at a good price. Show reply