6Sebo Automatic

Sebo Automatic Questions & Answers

Verified馃弳 2024 Award
Heather D
Heather D聽路聽Automatic

How does this vacuum cleaner do with stairs?

SEBO聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Heather D, we have a host of optional Accessories to assist with choirs like stair vacuuming. The Long Flexible Extension Hose can provide an additional 2.8m reach and should your stairs be carpeted we suggest attaching the Hand Turbo Tool with rotary brush roller to lift the pile for effective debris removal. Contact us, ph (02) 9678 9577, to discuss a tailored solution for your requirements.

miketoouk
miketoouk聽路聽Automatic

Hi. Can anyone comment on the difference between the X7 automatic and the X7 automatic BOOST?
What does the boost do?
Amazon sells the X7 from the UK for $300 less than Australian suppliers. Is the boost feature worth $300??

SEBO聽聽DM聽聽

Hi miketoouk, we tried returning your call this morning. It is the SEBO X7 Boost model 91542AU that is only manufactured for Australia, tested and approved to meet Australian Standards. If we can be of further assistance please give our Customer Service Team a call on (02) 9678 9200. Kind regards, SEBO Australia.

JulieO聽路聽X7 Boost Automatic

I have just had a very thick soft plush carpet laid and I find it impossible to vacuum with my barrel Dyson. The carpet manufacturer recommend an Soniclean vacuum which is not available in Australia. Harvey Norman, where I purchased the carpet recommend a Sebo. I spoke to Sebo, they recommended the X7. My question is, are the x4 and x5 no longer available? As the majority of the reviews here appear to be for the X4, X5 and are they any different to the X7. Of course are they what I'm looking for to clean my carpet and are they worth the money?

STX
STX聽聽

Hi the x7 is the top of the range it also is very very light excellent on thick carpet.The cleaner self adjusts to carpet hight.Also it's hospital grade filtration is great it won't blow dust every where.Im very very fussy and researched many vacs the Sebo won hands down.It great for people with back or knee issues as it's as light as a feather.Cant go wrong in my opinion.PS I have no affiliation to Sebo at all cheers David

JulieO聽聽

Thank you. This is very helpful

SEBO聽聽DM聽聽

Hi JulieO, yes the SEBO X7 Boost is the vacuum recommended by Carpet Manufacturers to correctly care for their plush pile / twist cut pile carpet products. The SEBO X7 Boost replaces the SEBO X4 and X5 which have been retired now after over 10 years in manufacture! The SEBO X7 Boost features LED headlamp, BOOST button and many other wonderful features that the older X series was famous for - automatic brush height adjustment, flat to floor vacuuming, onboard tools, pull out wand and tool free brush roller removal. STX above has also mentioned some wonderful benefits in using the SEBO X7 Boost. If we can be of further assistance please give our Customer Service Team a call on (02) 9678 9200. Kind regards, SEBO Australia. P.S. Thanks STX for your comments above, much appreciated.

JulieO聽聽

Thank you Sebo. I am going to a carpet store today to have a demo

Kylie-Anne
Kylie-Anne聽路聽Automatic

Is the Sebo vacuum cleaner able to manage a heavily carpeted home with a dog who comes inside as well.

STX
STX聽聽

We have the x7 we also have two Whippets who come in at night.We also have many carpeted rooms the Sebo has no issues at all.

Tina M.
Tina M.聽聽

I have thick carpet in several rooms and two big dogs who constantly shed hair. It's a breeze using the Sebo x7 and it never falters. I am very fussy with cleanliness and it ticks all the boxes, no complaints at all.

Kylie-Anne
Kylie-Anne聽聽

Thankyou. Our dog sheds all year and we live in a very dusty area. Carpet in every room. Sounds like I鈥檝e found my new vacuum.

vgarmson
vgarmson聽路聽Automatic

Hi,

Is this Sebo vacuum cleaner compatible to Australia eg electric motor and wiring, plug adaptor, and warranty, where can I buy one?

regards vic

Tigre
Tigre聽聽

Yes. Bought it at OZ Cleaning Supplies Dandenong,victoria

SEBO Australia
SEBO Australia聽聽

The SEBO Australia range of vacuum cleaners is available online at www.sebo.com.au

Get an answer from our members and SEBO representatives

Select a listing for your question
Sebo Automatic

Shark Corded Upright NZ801
Bissell Powerforce Helix
Bissell CrossWave Pet Professional 2223H
Shark Stratos XL Pet Pro Powered Lift-Away AZ913

漏聽 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Further details in the disclaimer.