Seconline

• Job Satisfaction
Megan White

Megan WhiteSydney, NSW

Best Product on Market

I ordered 2 Bug Seals for under Front and Laundry Screen Doors. The lady said they would arrive within a week of making the order and paying for same. The parcel arrived by Courier 4 days later and honestly I love the look, the price was incredibly reasonable and the staff were extremely helpful. Highly recommend this Company without a doubt.

Rob

RobCentral, SA

Top product and top service!

I ordered new screens for the whole house. They came about 25 days later to country SA. Very happy with the quality and looks. One of the pins actually broke as soon as I touched it. I let seconline know right away and they happily replaced the whole screen. Top service if you ask me!

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationNSW
John P.

John P.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Product. Excellent Service.

I ordered a Defendoor stainless steel door on Seconline, quality was excellent, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Couldn't believe how quick it arrived. Highly recommend these guys!

K. Ellis

K. EllisMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent lockable screen door, quick post, great price

I live in Grafton, and the screen door order was placed, received about 2 weeks later, no issues and great price, quality made. Would definately recommend or buy again. Great company!

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationMudgee NSW
More than happy

More than happyDarling Downs, QLD

Great value for money

More than happy with my screens will definitely be back to get the rest .Great value ..fitted well ..looks great on my house..living in a small country town and not many choices this helped bring the price down and they have after pay makes it more affordable..

Store LocationOnline
Troy H

Troy HMelbourne

Excellent service and great price - very happy with the product.

ehibbie

ehibbieAU

PERFECT

Ordered security screen door for front of house measured from existing screen door. Was delivered before the mentioned timeframe and has been installed. Wow what a nice screen door nearly exact same colour as entry surrounds and fit perfectly. Couldn't be happier, Thanks.

VeeSchnitz

VeeSchnitzHillside

Still waiting on delivery!!

Ordered a small and just one fly screen type item. Been 2 weeks and with emails always changing delivery dates, still no delivery. I read reviews previous to order and found the reviews positive so I decided to order with them. Mistake. My experience doesn't match the reviews.

doodaa

doodaaWestern Australia

Never again.

Door was fine, but hinges were in the wrong place, door latch was in the wrong place. Door would not lock with the key. Once door was closed, you could not open it as small latch would not let it. All in all absolutely disgusted and would not recommend to anyone.

Robo P

Robo PBARWON HEADS (VIC)

Enhanced the entrance to our apartment

I found Seconline very helpful during the measuring and ordering process. The doors and accessories were dispatched promptly and and delivered in accordance with my instructions. My only complaint was the steel rivets on each corner of the frame were sticking out on an angle and I could not get the door receiver H channel and interlocks to finish flush.

Steve98

Steve98Sydney, NSW

Great solid security doors locally made

Brad

BradBrisbane

Great product, highly recommend

I have ordered both security doors and screens and recommend both items. I have had minor issues with the lock on the door 'sticking' but still rate this product 5 stars. I got quoted to have my house done by another company and have saved myself plenty of $$$$ using Seconline and doing it myself.

Alissa

Alissa

Great quality security grilles and saved heaps!

I measured one bedroom window and ordered that before I decided to order any more. They were made to order and good quality, therefore we bought the rest of the house security screens and saved $$$. Postage great and a small extra for insurance ($5 i think), as you can never be too sure with some couriers. The packaging was marked fragile but was falling apart on delivery with some small scratches but not a problem. Arrived within days of them sending them off. Will recommend to friends and family in future.
You just need to be confident in measuring, as it's at your own risk. I checked and triple checked allowing some room for error and they are perfect.

Catherine in Pymble

Catherine in PymbleSydney, NSW

High quality

Thank you very much to Seconline. Bought a hinged security door. Quality product. Delivered super fast to our door.
Very nice to deal with when I phoned with a query.

funkz

funkzAustralia

Great quality door

Just finished installing our security door. Quality is excellent and the price is better than the options at Bunnings, and made in Australia. The DIY install instructions on their website is thorough and useful. Only complaints are that the door is 10mm short and results in a gap at the top, despite the bug guard being right at the bottom extent, and the handle fouls against my main door knob but I'll have to sort this out.

deckie

deckiesydney

seconline flyscreen

Very pleased .Only ordered one screen as that was all i needed.it arrived promptly ,very well packed and freight was very reasonable.i used to make my own but if Seconline keeps too this standard that would be a waste of time and not much cheaper

Much better than expected.

Seconline were exceptional to deal with, even rung to double check measurements as I am a little inexperienced . The door fits perfectly, the quality, service and price was excellent. Would highly recommend this company and could not believe how well the door was packed. I will be ordering another one in the near future.

Hong

Hong

Terrible quality, worse after sales service!

Ordered 5 screens, three damaged! SecOnline blaming transport company and refusing to remake them new! Asked for refund as entitled under Australian Consumer Law but SecOnline won't comply. Owner rude and condescending!

Lee

LeeSydney

Seconline-Quality Australian Security Screens

Seconline was a delight to deal with after securing several other quotes. Their quote was a fraction of the price, even though I had to pay someone to install (insurance purposes). The quality was better than other companies and they shipped within 7days and a few days later I had them installed.
Much better than paying more than double the price and waiting over a month.
Brilliant Australian company

Excellent Service and Product

Could not be happier with the service,price, assistance and product. The screens were made to my measurements and fitted perfectly, well done team Will definitely recommend and use again. Thank you