Seconline

Seconline

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Troy H

Troy HMelbourne

Excellent service and great price - very happy with the product.

ehibbie

ehibbieAU

PERFECT

Ordered security screen door for front of house measured from existing screen door. Was delivered before the mentioned timeframe and has been installed. Wow what a nice screen door nearly exact same colour as entry surrounds and fit perfectly. Couldn't be happier, Thanks.

VeeSchnitz

VeeSchnitzHillside

Still waiting on delivery!!

Ordered a small and just one fly screen type item. Been 2 weeks and with emails always changing delivery dates, still no delivery. I read reviews previous to order and found the reviews positive so I decided to order with them. Mistake. My experience doesn't match the reviews.

doodaa

doodaaWestern Australia

Never again.

Door was fine, but hinges were in the wrong place, door latch was in the wrong place. Door would not lock with the key. Once door was closed, you could not open it as small latch would not let it. All in all absolutely disgusted and would not recommend to anyone.

Robo P

Robo PBARWON HEADS (VIC)

Enhanced the entrance to our apartment

I found Seconline very helpful during the measuring and ordering process. The doors and accessories were dispatched promptly and and delivered in accordance with my instructions. My only complaint was the steel rivets on each corner of the frame were sticking out on an angle and I could not get the door receiver H channel and interlocks to finish flush.

Steve98

Steve98Sydney, NSW

Great solid security doors locally made

Brad

BradBrisbane

Great product, highly recommend

I have ordered both security doors and screens and recommend both items. I have had minor issues with the lock on the door 'sticking' but still rate this product 5 stars. I got quoted to have my house done by another company and have saved myself plenty of $$$$ using Seconline and doing it myself.

Alissa

Alissa

Great quality security grilles and saved heaps!

I measured one bedroom window and ordered that before I decided to order any more. They were made to order and good quality, therefore we bought the rest of the house security screens and saved $$$. Postage great and a small extra for insurance ($5 i think), as you can never be too sure with some couriers. The packaging was marked fragile but was falling apart on delivery with some small scratches but not a problem. Arrived within days of them sending them off. Will recommend to friends and family in future.
You just need to be confident in measuring, as it's at your own risk. I checked and triple checked allowing some room for error and they are perfect.

Catherine in Pymble

Catherine in PymbleSydney, NSW

High quality

Thank you very much to Seconline. Bought a hinged security door. Quality product. Delivered super fast to our door.
Very nice to deal with when I phoned with a query.

funkz

funkzAustralia

Great quality door

Just finished installing our security door. Quality is excellent and the price is better than the options at Bunnings, and made in Australia. The DIY install instructions on their website is thorough and useful. Only complaints are that the door is 10mm short and results in a gap at the top, despite the bug guard being right at the bottom extent, and the handle fouls against my main door knob but I'll have to sort this out.

deckie

deckiesydney

seconline flyscreen

Very pleased .Only ordered one screen as that was all i needed.it arrived promptly ,very well packed and freight was very reasonable.i used to make my own but if Seconline keeps too this standard that would be a waste of time and not much cheaper

Much better than expected.

Seconline were exceptional to deal with, even rung to double check measurements as I am a little inexperienced . The door fits perfectly, the quality, service and price was excellent. Would highly recommend this company and could not believe how well the door was packed. I will be ordering another one in the near future.

Hong

Hong

Terrible quality, worse after sales service!

Ordered 5 screens, three damaged! SecOnline blaming transport company and refusing to remake them new! Asked for refund as entitled under Australian Consumer Law but SecOnline won't comply. Owner rude and condescending!

Lee

LeeSydney

Seconline-Quality Australian Security Screens

Seconline was a delight to deal with after securing several other quotes. Their quote was a fraction of the price, even though I had to pay someone to install (insurance purposes). The quality was better than other companies and they shipped within 7days and a few days later I had them installed.
Much better than paying more than double the price and waiting over a month.
Brilliant Australian company

Excellent Service and Product

Could not be happier with the service,price, assistance and product. The screens were made to my measurements and fitted perfectly, well done team Will definitely recommend and use again. Thank you

Great product

Received my new aluminum security door on Wednesday afternoon, fitted Thursday morning - Very happy with your product, fitted perfectly and was easy to install - many thanks to everyone involved

BW Sunshine Coast

Mirrella

MirrellaBundaberg

Stop looking!

Our window security screens arrived promptly and, although I'd done the research and expected a quality product, we were both impressed with the screens. They fit perfectly, look good and are of excellent quality. I'm so pleased that I took the risk to order on-line - we could not have received a better product and the price was exceptional.

Svan3248

Svan3248Melbourne

Great door! And built to specs

The door is awesome. I love it and feel extra secure! It was built to my specifications. It was made and came pretty quickly. I hope it stays awesome for 10 years. Customer service was exceptional.

Excellent product

Placed an order for a screen door and highlite panels ,received shipping notice within two days of payment.items turned up early from Mudge to the Sunshine coast QLD ,professionally packaged and when opened were a class product manufactured to my sizes
Been in the construction industry for 30 years and these are better than any of the apparent better products at a fraction of the cost
Would recomend to anyone

jb

jb

Happy chappy

Ordered sliding security door for my shack and was a little sus because of the cheap price and internet ordering but took the risk cos of the price difference and all suppliers warned to do measure and install but wanted a small fortune to do do the job.Mea suring was simple and the door arrived in 5 days. The door fits perfectly [name removed] very impressed with the quality Thanks guys