Seconline

Seconline

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Seconline? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Job Satisfaction

Paul N.
Paul N.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Great products

Excellent quality products, very well built. Easy to install, guidance with the measurements was appreciated. Great communication and good price.

Anthony
AnthonyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

fantastic

I have used this company again and again, and have now replaced all my security screens. they provide great assistance to ensure that your measurements are correct, the items were manufactured and delivered in a reasonable time frame and were exactly what I ordered. I have no hesitation recommending them.

Dudley Rose
Dudley RoseHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful Product!

I ordered a front door for my parent's house at a VERY reasonable price, the door was delivered less than three weeks later! I was a bit nervous to measure myself but the videos and chat service were very helpful. Definitely recommend to anyone, this saved us heaps.

Steel C.
Steel C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kept sending damaged door

First door they sent didn't have a triple Lock as requested. Second door came damaged and third door they sent also came damaged.

They then refunded me.

Biggest waste of time.

Megan White
Megan WhiteSydney, NSW

Best Product on Market

I ordered 2 Bug Seals for under Front and Laundry Screen Doors. The lady said they would arrive within a week of making the order and paying for same. The parcel arrived by Courier 4 days later and honestly I love the look, the price was incredibly reasonable and the staff were extremely helpful. Highly recommend this Company without a doubt.

Rob
RobCentral, SA

Top product and top service!

I ordered new screens for the whole house. They came about 25 days later to country SA. Very happy with the quality and looks. One of the pins actually broke as soon as I touched it. I let seconline know right away and they happily replaced the whole screen. Top service if you ask me!

John P.
John P.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Product. Excellent Service.

I ordered a Defendoor stainless steel door on Seconline, quality was excellent, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Couldn't believe how quick it arrived. Highly recommend these guys!

K. Ellis
K. EllisMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent lockable screen door, quick post, great price

I live in Grafton, and the screen door order was placed, received about 2 weeks later, no issues and great price, quality made. Would definately recommend or buy again. Great company!

More than happy
More than happyDarling Downs, QLD

Great value for money

More than happy with my screens will definitely be back to get the rest .Great value ..fitted well ..looks great on my house..living in a small country town and not many choices this helped bring the price down and they have after pay makes it more affordable..

Troy H
Troy HMelbourne

Excellent service and great price - very happy with the product.

ehibbie
ehibbieAU

PERFECT

Ordered security screen door for front of house measured from existing screen door. Was delivered before the mentioned timeframe and has been installed. Wow what a nice screen door nearly exact same colour as entry surrounds and fit perfectly. Couldn't be happier, Thanks.

VeeSchnitz
VeeSchnitzHillside

Still waiting on delivery!!

Ordered a small and just one fly screen type item. Been 2 weeks and with emails always changing delivery dates, still no delivery. I read reviews previous to order and found the reviews positive so I decided to order with them. Mistake. My experience doesn't match the reviews.

doodaa
doodaaWestern Australia

Never again.

Door was fine, but hinges were in the wrong place, door latch was in the wrong place. Door would not lock with the key. Once door was closed, you could not open it as small latch would not let it. All in all absolutely disgusted and would not recommend to anyone.

Robo P
Robo PBARWON HEADS (VIC)

Enhanced the entrance to our apartment

I found Seconline very helpful during the measuring and ordering process. The doors and accessories were dispatched promptly and and delivered in accordance with my instructions. My only complaint was the steel rivets on each corner of the frame were sticking out on an angle and I could not get the door receiver H channel and interlocks to finish flush.

Steve98
Steve98Sydney, NSW

Great solid security doors locally made