Secret Shhh

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing after care

Bought ring 5 years ago. Main stone lost its sparkle after daily wear this year. Garden City store replaced stone and also threw in free rhodium plating (I found out upon collection). Absolutely love my ring as my daily wear.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationGarden City, Qld

Gee

Gee

Confusing customer service

stephen13

stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful Product Shipping is Slow for Online and Customer Service Not Up To Scratch

Celeste

CelesteSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

I stopped off today to try on wedding rings for the first time and Xin, at the Sydney CBD Westfield was fantastic. She kindly cleaned my engagement ring so that I could get a great idea on how the rings would fit with it. I didn’t purchase today as my wedding is still 7 months away but I will be back. Thanks so much for your great service.

Store LocationSydney CBD Westfield

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Love my products from here

Love my products from here. I have a ring, necklace and bracelet and they are beyond spectacular. Really shiny and beautiful. Thank you for fabulous service and products. So happy

stunning!!

secrets shhh I got my engagement ring 2017 Christmas Day and my ring is absolutely amazing, I look and admire it every day. its comfortable to wear and it looks stunning.
Ive had so many compliments on my ring, and my wedding band matches the ring really well.
highly recommend there products.\

Receive complimentary cleaning every time I visit. at Chadstone secrets shhh

Warranty Claim MadeYes

conventdweller

conventdwellerMELBOURNE

Secrets stores closing down

Seems that stores closing down means something! Buying a diamond ring or similar piece of jewelry should be a long term investment, not as short term as these items appear to be, disappointing.

Jill

Jill

Going the extra mile

I have to say that the staff at the Carindale (Qld) store are amazing! So very helpful and genuinely cared and went the extra mile to make sure that they found me the ring I loved! It wasn’t that easy as I knew what I wanted. I would definitely recommend the staff there!

guarantee

Was about to purchase a ring but after reading these reviews not to sure the lady said they have a LIFETIMES GUARANTEE so why are these unhappy customers not returning the products ????

Crows

CrowsAdelaide

Earings

I am thrilled to bits with my purchase from secret shhh they were a nice size not small at all

Vladimir

VladimirSydney

Happy Customer.

Good delivery time for me in the Sydney area.
Reasonable quility.
Nicely presented in box.
Great gift for either birthday or Christmas.

beautiful

Been collecting pieces for over 10years, and love each piece. Great customer service!!!! I love each piece and have never had any problems.

Trickery

I am disappointed that these stones ARE cubic zirconia. They fool you by calling them diamond simulants! Overpriced for fake jewellery.

Capri

CapriMelbourne

Not worth the price

The rings that I purchased looked beautiful in store and on my finger until the gold started to wear of and the diamond just looked fake, just like a cubic zirconia. Really disappointed especially after paying over $1000. I don’t believe it looks like a real diamond to the naked eye, it definitely looks fake to me. Not impressed by the quality of the product.

KJJ

KJJGold coast

Didnt last for price

My engagement ring only lasted 4 years before the gold band became thin and jagged around the edges making it too uncomfortable to wear. For the price of these rings you can buy real diamonds nowadays.

Emily

EmilyBrisbane

Gorgeous ring and excellent aervkce

I bought our engagement rings from secrets and couldn't be happier. They are gorgeous and indistinguishable from mined stones.
Definitely the only choice for eco and socially minded people. No conflict or exploitation went into my engagement ring.
When I lost a stone, they replaced it with no trouble and gave me a free new rhodium plating.

Fantastic Customer Service!!!

I have 2 beautiful dress rings from Secrets. One was purchased over 10 years ago and the second 3.5 years ago.
I had issues with both, one stone scratched, and the other ring lost a stone, and was not in a good state.
I contacted the Noosa head office. After a years delay on my behalf I finally sent them off for repair. Within less than 5 days my rings had the stones replaced, cleaned and made beautiful again and hastily returned, with a lovely email.
Until having my rings fixed I was questioning the quality, however the wonderful customer service has made me an even bigger Shh secrets fan. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Shocking. I would never recommend!

My husband purchased my engagement from Secrets three years ago. In this time it had a loose stone and ended up getting repaired FIVE times before I requested to have it replaced or a store credit. The staff were more than happy to do this, as I was happy to buy a different product. This has since happened TWICE in two weeks. I am beyond disappointed. A staff member made a comment that this jewellery is not designed to be worn everyday

Money well spent

I have owned a Secrets trilogy ring and
matching diamond band for 12 years and it they look the same as when my husband purchased them. I get them cleaned and polished for free everytime I visit their Noosa and Gold Coast stores. I highly recommend them and am looking to purchase another set of rings.

debs67

debs67Australia

Love My Rings

I fell in love with a ring at a jewellers in Perth and it cost $35,000 was never going to happen LOL. Found the same one at Secrets was $700. I have been wearing it now for 11 years and it still looks beautiful. It doesn't look fake because it isn't, it is a diamond created in a lab not underground. I have had it cleaned at Michael Hill a few times and they can't tell the difference. During the time I have been wearing it I crushed my finger which caused damage to the ring and Secrets fixed it no worries at all in record time. I get compliments on it all the time. They have beautiful jewellery to suit everyone's taste from huge sparklers to lovely petite jewellery as well.

Claire

Claireasked

Has anyone got anything delivered to Ireland ? Interested to see how long international orders take and if the jewelry is actually beaut??

Deborah Stellasons

Deborah Stellasonsasked

My rings were advertised as white gold. Why are they not stamped????

Carmel

Carmelasked

I have a pair of earrings from Noosa Secrets bought in 7/17 while on holiday. The earrings were a birthday gift from my Husband who surprised me with them on my actual birthday on 9th Sept 2017. I have only worn them on special occasions for a few months. The gold on both shafts has tarnished at the base of the stone and both the backing pieces have too. They have been in the box ever since until today. I keep all my jewelery in their original box with receipts. (for insurance)
Can I return the earrings to the Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore store for an inspection or do I need to drive back to original purchase store in Noosa?
Yours faithfully