3.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (13)
Lindsey

LindseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Bracelet & Poor Customer Service

Purchased online and arrived with broken clasps. I have posted this back for repair 4 times in the first year now - at my expense. And with this latest repair they have had it for over 3 months now! As others have said, customer service is unresponsive. So disappointing..

Very misleading

Cathy N.

Cathy N.South East Queensland, QLD

Stones keep cracking

I purchased a ring years ago - beautiful style but side stones that are in pressure setting just keep breaking and falling out - have had it repaired about 5 times over the years - rest of time sits in drawer. Now they want me to pay to have it fixed - they are putting it down to age - seriously have only worn it about a dozen times - so very disappointing!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationPacific Fair and Head office trying to charge for repair - won't fix under warranty

graceG

graceGSydney, NSW

No sparkle!

Karolina C.

Karolina C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Once you wear something for more then 5 min you cant return it?

My husband and i went to return a pair of earrings 14 days after purchase. The lady told us that under microscope she could tell I wore them for more then 5 minutes and for that reason we cant get a refund. She mentioned she would have to send them back to the factory for remoulding? Great Story. We have purchased a number of items from Secrets but i will never buy from them again as i am now stuck with a pair of earrings which are useless to me. What a waste of $350.00.

Store LocationChadstone

Outstanding customer service

I received my absolutely stunning engagement ring last year had an issue, needed to bring it back the management from the Chadstone store was 110% amazing Kim was very professional didn't try and blow smoke and tell me what I wanted to hear she told me what I NEEDED to hear and I'm truly grateful for her professionalism complete knowledge of what she was talking about, wasn't pushy or rude just straight up with me.
I would recommend asking for Kim the next time you are visiting Secrets Chadstone.

Store LocationChadstone Victoria

Fantastic alternative for people who like big bling on a budget

My partner bought me my dream ring from Secrets back in 2015 and right up until I lost it in late 2019 it was in beautiful condition. Rhodium was starting to fade, unsurprisingly with 4 years of daily wear and only bi-yearly cleaning, but the diamonds were as bright as ever. A mined diamond equivalent would’ve cost us over $5000 for the same carats & quality - over 5 times the price of what we paid. We recently replaced said ring with another Secrets piece. Great alternative for people who have tendency to lose jewellery (like me) and who like the big sparkle for a smaller price.

Disappointed

Worst customer service......

Kate

KateMelbourne

Scratches All Over My Stone

I was under the understanding that lab made diamonds are just as hard and scratch resistant as mined diamonds, so I'm really disappointed that after a year my stone has multiple visible scratches on it. I'm so careful with my ring (don't sleep in it, don't shower in it, don't do the dishes in it) so this just leads me to believe it's just poor quality and obviously not as strong as a real diamond as marketed. This is the second issue I've had with this ring too as after 4 months of receiving it the stone was loose like a wobbly tooth and it took about a month for them to repair and get it back to me. Wouldn't bother buying from here again.

Store LocationMelbourne

Couldn't be happier!

Purchased a secrets engagement ring at the beginning of 2018 after being convinced by my now fiance that it was better than a mined diamond because she could get a whiter stone with no inclusions. Couldn't have been happier with the service, it was the wrong size so once we were back in the country she took it in and had her size specially ordered. It's now been 2 years and it still looks amazing. She gets free cleaning every time she's in a store. It hasn't even needed rhodium plating yet. Would recommend again and again.

Store LocationMackay
JoJoZep

JoJoZepMelbourne

Don't bother

I was told my "special order" which I placed (and was confirmed by them on 16th December) would take 6 - 8 weeks which then blew out to 16 weeks. They tried to tell me I hadn't confirmed the order despite me having proof of my email sent to them. Absolute rubbish customer service and they lie. Won't ever purchase from them again and will never recommend.

Kelly

KellyFar North Queensland, QLD

They sell faulty products and don’t remedy

I purchased a $350 set of earrings that are faulty and I have contacted secrets on many occasions and they refuse to provide a product replacement claiming they are not faulty and trying blame my care for them. I have been wearing my old secrets earrings for 3 months now with no issues so it was clearly the product they provided me with. Absolutely appalling that a company won’t fix a faulty product or remedy.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Secrets Shh Online ordering is a joke

Ordered a Christmas gift from their online store, item was in stock and payment made. A week later Secrets Shh suddenly cancels the order with no explanation and 3 business days before Christmas. I'm left with no item and the funds have not returned to me. Merry Christmas to you too!

Surprisingly good quality

Store LocationDoncaster

Amazing after care

Bought ring 5 years ago. Main stone lost its sparkle after daily wear this year. Garden City store replaced stone and also threw in free rhodium plating (I found out upon collection). Absolutely love my ring as my daily wear.

Store LocationGarden City, Qld
Gee

Gee

Confusing customer service

stephen13

stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful Product Shipping is Slow for Online and Customer Service Not Up To Scratch

Celeste

CelesteSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

I stopped off today to try on wedding rings for the first time and Xin, at the Sydney CBD Westfield was fantastic. She kindly cleaned my engagement ring so that I could get a great idea on how the rings would fit with it. I didn’t purchase today as my wedding is still 7 months away but I will be back. Thanks so much for your great service.

Store LocationSydney CBD Westfield
Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Love my products from here

Love my products from here. I have a ring, necklace and bracelet and they are beyond spectacular. Really shiny and beautiful. Thank you for fabulous service and products. So happy