1.4

8% · 12136 · 89%
1.8
1.6
Brand Manager for Seek? Claim your listing.

Jacob R.
Jacob R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Poor experience as employer

Posted an ad as an employer, cannot export to excel candidates that have applied
Michael A.
Michael A.

Terrible if you are hiring! USE LINKED IN!

Use seek at your own risk, I genuinely don’t know if they realise how many companies are now putting ads on Linkd in but seek has to have the worst customer service team, we spend thousands on ads per month. I am not sure if they are not paid enough or if they are just condescending naturally but this has become a trend with every phone call. With the amount of money Seek is charging businesses with continual increasing and ways to upsell, you would expect a good quality experience and staff. It’s honestly sad to see the fall of this Australian business. Do not use unless you want to lose your money on a saturated and money hungry platform.
Andre A.
Andre A.Far North Queensland, QLD7 posts

I had a win/ win dealing with Seek

I called in today and my call was handled by Jessica. The service was excellent, she even managed to educate me in how I can better use Seek in the future. My issue was resolved and I'm clear how things will be going forwards. I found a excellent tradesman for my tiling position from my advertisement with Seek. Andre
Brendan
BrendanPerth, WA4 posts

SEEK DOES NOT WORK!!

I have been applying for 10-20 jobs per day for the last 3 months. The ONLY response I get is “we are no longer accepting applications for this role” If that is actually the case, then we must only have a 20-30minute window to apply for jobs before they stop accepting applications. It’s wasting A LOT of my time when I could be applying for ACTUAL jobs that exist ‍
Andy
Andy141 posts

Leep35
Leep35Sydney, NSW18 posts

Fake Seek reviews ratings

I have lodged a review in 2019 , somehow it has disappeared .
Seek states within its policy of not editing or removing reviews once it has been published.
display name
display nameMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Zero star. Seek is a thing of the past

Its pathetic. Its algorithms suggest jobs you don't want, and haven't got in your filter,
The jobs are insulting its disgusting.
LoL 1 star only because you can't vote zero stars what sort of scam is that?
michaelh.consulting
michaelh.consultingPerth, WA

Usage and customer orientation of the search platform

I agree with many of the other reviews.
Normally I cannot be bothered lodging reviews.
However, now without any prior advisory Seek have switched to splitviews in their search web-site display.
As both an employer advertiser and job search adviser this is really irritating.
It now takes much longer to scroll through the displayed job roles, the print font is smaller and harder to read, and fwd/back search to other pages of job roles is much more limited.
Seek has been my preferred site and I have been a longtime user.
However, as an advertiser and as a job search adviser, I am switching to Indeed, which will be a nuisance to set up and do, but I strongly advise you to do the same.
billyboybliss
billyboyblissGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC42 posts

Salary filter is a scam

Salary filter is a scam. Tried it on a receptionist job up to $500,000 AUD and it still gave me the same jobs, jobs where employers are hiding the real figure, to ensure they can apply opaque strategies to their advertising.
Customer
Customer5 posts
Carlos
Carlos51 posts

The cannot implement a simple search

Search results and email alerts are garbage. Totally unrelated, just to generate clicks to their site from the emails. They are just desperate for traffic.
master_chief_originalWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

it mean cold me slur

seek jave me a gob but then took it away from me like what???!!!
TheAnthoShow
TheAnthoShowPerth, WA18 posts
Sally
SallyCentral West, NSW6 posts
Lucky
LuckyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Company Review function is pretty useless

I submitted a company review and it's not showing up. The company doesn't have a profile, maybe that's why. But why would you ask someone to review a company without a profile and then go silent about it. Other websites let you see the progress of your reviews in your profile, but not seek. Take off this feature if it's not working or fix it! simple as that.