Streets Magnum Almond

Streets Magnum Almond

Very disappointed in the ice creams i used to love

Why did you have to change a great ice cream?????? The chocolate is thin, i can count on 1 hand the amount of so called slivered almonds and they have become very small. I had i tonight with not 1 almond. I will buy no more.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $6.25.

K Wall
K WallVictoria

Hated this Magnum

We have always been fans of this ice cream but the latest Magnums have cheap water crystal ice cream we will not be buying them again terrible waste of money very disappointed ......

Purchased in March 2020 at IGA for $8.99.

Other Ice Creams

Corporate greed has destroyed a once great product

Purchased in March 2020 at Tesco for $4.50.

Meredith
Meredith

Worst Magnum ever!

Tonight I was embarrassed to share with my guests the worst Magnum ever. More than twelve months ago I wrote a review on my disappointment on the deteriorating quality of Magnum Almond- in size, flavour, thickness of chocolate, texture of ice cream . Its got worse! The chocolate coating had no flavour- tasted like copha, was thinnest its ever been, the ice- cream was icey not creamy at all, and the few nuts on the coating were not the slivered almonds of past but small pieces like crushed nuts- and I could count them on both hands. My family has agreed- last Magnum purchase ever- plenty other better options out there- once a firm favourite designated to LAST!

Purchased in November 2019 at FoodWorks.

Belinda
BelindaSouth Australia

Don’t taste the same awlful

Bought mini magnum almond 6 pack today, the vanilla ice cream just awful leaves a horrible after taste definitely you have changed the recipe. Won’t be buying again the whole family come to the same agreement

Purchased in July 2019 at Romeo's Foodland Supermarket for $8.00.

Dangerous Foreign Bodies in My Magnum

Purchased in May 2019.

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tiny and cheap

Shrinking in size, poor quality chocolate and poor quality ice cream. The ice cream is icy and the chocolate is flavorless. These were my favorite treat before bed, but now they belong in the trash!

Purchased in March 2019.

Mimi
MimiBrisbane

Decline in size & quality

Remember the full, slightly rounded, oblong shape of an almond magnum? Delicious creamy vanilla ice cream covered in a thick layer of qaulity chocolate embedded with a generous coating of slivered almonds? (Yes, ‘slivered’ almonds!)
Sadly, the almond magnum of today has lost most of its original qualities. Far smaller, thin and shapeless, the ice-cream is not as rich, the chocolate coating is comparativley meager and most devestatlingly, it is only sparsely dotted with a few of almond chips (it looks nothing like the photo shown above) So disappointing!!!

Purchased in March 2019.

danny b
danny bIllawarra, NSW

Can't tell difference from original magnums

Great tasting product! I recently tried the cornette dairy free and was not a fan but with these ones they honestly taste just like the original. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a vegan snack.

Streamlined Magnum Icecreams

Very disappointed with the ever shrinking Almond Magnum icecreams. Purchased a pack of 4 ‘regular sized’ from shop only to discover this batch is more streamlined than a similar pack purchased last week from same outlet. Almond slivers on chocolate coating were noticeably meagre as well as product overall very salty to the extent that it drowned out any hint of a chocolate taste.
I won’t be purchasing any more.

Different creaminess between packs and individuals?

I have been eating the Magnum Almond for years. It had always been creamy and indulgent. I always buy the pack of 4. Around a year ago I started to feel their ice cream isn't as creamy as usual and I happened to buy an individual one from a convenient and it was the taste and texture I am used to! I then have been eating the almond ice cream from packs and individuals on different occasions and the result is the same.
I conclude they might have changed the recipe for only the packs.
I wonder whether anyone has the same feeling?

They’ve changed!

I’ve been eating them for years but today my magnum was different The ice cream isn’t the same creamy smooth ice cream that I’m used to. A little disappointing

JMac
JMacPerth

Tasty

Streets Magnum Almond is a very tasty, creamy and delicious ice cream, though over the years it has somehow gotten smaller in size but the flavour is still very delicious. I love it; it's been one of my favourite for a long time.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of few that is still good

over the years i feel that Streets ice creams have dropped in quality but I must say the Magnum still gets a big tick from me. Yes the ice cream tends to melt a little faster after cracking the chocolate especially if you take your time indulging but I usually finish within a few minutes so...No dirty thoughts please

Neats
NeatsWestern District, VIC

The almonds have disappeared

My magnum almond today was terrible. No almond pieces worth mentioning. Possibly 3-4 crumbs on each side.

Sad about the decline in quality. If you want to pay more dollars for a decent product these days, where do you go?