Streets Magnum Classic

Streets Magnum Classic

C A.

C A.Sydney, NSW

Almond magnum

When magnum first came onto market many years ago, it was a yummy deluxe treat. It's a shame profit has come before customer satisfaction. Decrease in size, ice cream quality changed and a bit watery, chocolate layer thinner and tastes like less cocoa/cacoa (is it still Belgian chocolate?). Very disappointing, I won't buy again.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $10.00.

Ripoff

Mini magnums are a ripoff.Just like everything else.They get smaller and smaller.So many other products are the same.EG biscuits,chips,paper towel rolls,toilet paper.The list goes on and on.Check it out for yourself.Compared with What we grew up with.

Purchased in January 2021.

Love the new recipe

I actually really love the new ice cream recipe! I find it so much creamier and less sweet. I think the ice cream is now much more balanced and will continue buying them.

Purchased in December 2020 at Costco ACT, Canberra.

Shrinking into oblivion

At the rate magnums are shrinking it won't be long before its just a chocolate coated stick. The excuses that streets have made about calorie counting is total B.S. Such a shame.

Purchased in December 2020 for $6.00.

The quality of this product has been greatly reduced.

The chocolate is not as thick and tasty and the ice cream flavour has been watered-down.

Purchased in November 2020 for $5.00.

No longer a treat

Magnums have changed from being a delicious treat to being an unpleasant, expensive waste of money. First thing I noticed was that they are smaller, what used to be a lovely thick layer of quality chocolate is now a thin coating of cheap chocolate and the ice cream tastes watery and tasteless. Last time we will be buying them

Purchased in October 2020.

Sarah B.

Sarah B.Southern and Hills, SA

Discusting

I got the magnum salted caramel in a tub. It tasted like smoke BBQ chicken quite gross

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Downsizing gone too far.

I've just tried the new ruby magnum. Not bad. But, do the people at streets think they could make them any smaller? This is downsizing gone out of control. I'm not against any business making profits but, stuff me with green apples, this is straight out theft. Not buying anymore.

Purchased in September 2020 for $4.70.

Anita

AnitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Change for the worse ☹️

Use to love buying the mini magnums for an after dinner treat but it seems they have changed their recipe And the ice cream is now tasteless and soo disappointing. I won’t be buying them again until they change if back. Who was responsible for the taste test...... FAIL

Purchased at Foodland .

B Vaughn

B VaughnSydney, NSW

Streets have hit a dead end

Bought a box of 4 while on specials at Coles earlier this month. It had been months since I'd bought any - mainly beause they were rubbish the last time. I was gobsmacked at how watery the ice cream was.These used to be a real treat. They're now like a chocwedge. Streets , whoever has taken over the reins there has ruined this once lovely product. If it ain't broken, don't try and fix it !

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

sally885

sally885AU

Ruby raspberry..... um no! no flavour at all. terrible

stay away, terrible. can't pick the flavour at all very disappointing

Purchased in August 2020 for $3.00.

Joanne B.

Joanne B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Goodbye Magnum!!

Magnums used to be my favourite treat. Not anymore! I completely agree with the other reviews. Icecream was absolutely tasteless. As others have mentioned, the icecream was awful, with a texture and taste of frozen milk or icy pole. Certainly not a luxury icecream. Worse than ice confection. Threw in the bin. Will have to find another treat. Won't be buying again. Very disappointed. Goodbye Magnum!

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Mosiba

MosibaSydney, NSW

One star is too much!

”As another reviewer posted: The ice cream inside was shocking - it was icy and tasteless. More like an icy pole. Oh well - no more magnums for me!”
In my view, that’s exactly what it was. But let me repeat it because it is so disappointing and such a big change from the luxurious creamy ice cream it used to be-MAGNUM ICE CREAM IS ICY AND TASTELESS. Even the chocolate is tasteless. Wow.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $6.00.

Rebecca A.

Rebecca A.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Just bought the new ruby and raspberry magnum, big mistake, the raspberry swirl was sour and strong, the ruby chocolate was overpowered with raspberry flavour it didn't even taste like chocolate and was so thin. Ice cream was also hard. Terrible product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

Atg

AtgMid North Coast, NSW

Misleading packaging & product

If dying line, just die already- your product is no longer acceptable.

Purchased in June 2020.

Carla L.

Carla L.Perth, WA

What’s Happened to Magnums?

I purchased a four pack of Almond Magnums which have always been my favourites. I haven’t had them for a couple of years. As soon as I opened one, I noticed there were hardly any Almonds on it. Then when I bit into it I noticed that the quality of the chocolate was very poor. The ice cream inside was shocking - it was icy and tasteless. More like an icy pole. Oh well - no more magnums for me!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles Inglewood Western Australia .

Donna Price

Donna PriceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting

Mini magnum now tastes like an icy pole. I won’t be buying any more

Purchased in May 2020 for $8.00.

One star is too much

I bought a variety of magnums for my freezer the other day, when I took one to eat I was very disappointed, it was awful, the have gone the way of other confectionary, cheap and inedible, just another once loved treat that I will not purchase again, like Cadbury chocolate, why do you mess with the recipe, it doesnt pay you in the long run.

Purchased in April 2020 for $6.00.

What have you done?

Fatty tasteless chocolate which is inedible and is like copha.

Purchased in March 2020.

Helenco

HelencoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Can't believe they are so bad now.

Hadn't had a Magnum for a good while. Bought some recently and was shocked. Where has the creamy ice cream gone??? Replaced by some kind of iced up milk. I don't want to even talk about the chocolate part. Just terrible. How could their standards drop so low???. Bought the double dipped variety only to realise the pay off for dipped twice in awful cheap chocolate is a shrunken size ice cream. Threw it in the bin and will never buy again unless the company brings back the old recipe.

Purchased in February 2020 at Maxi Foods for $4.50.