Julie

Julie

So far so good

Have had my vehicle since December 2018. No issues so far. Had hail damage a week after getting the vehicle and made a claim through the insurer Selectus had organised. The process was smooth and stress free.

Customer SupportSelectus

Easy, transparent and high standard customer service

Excellent customer service by Monica Stewart. She was very professional and courteous. She always was ahead and prompt to do all the paper work involved in the lease. Thank you Monica it was nice to do business with you.

HVU

HVUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Selectus was GREAT!!!!

Brad Dennis from Selectus was very professional and helpful. He guided me through all the steps without any problems. He was very prompt and efficient. The car that he got me was awesome as I was very stressed for not having a car for work.

I will be waiting on my first deductions from my pay and hopefully it matches to what we agreed on

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Professional - No problems

All sorted and properly informed with deductions and payemnt in timely manner, no problems.
Infomation and details was sparse and no further details was forthcomming uinless asked.
Such as durationand fees associated with multiple payments or shorter payments.

Micallef

MicallefSydney, NSW

Not happy with service

I am not happy with Selectus. I'm not happy with processes in place to continue payments for the following year. Was not sent adequate information regarding processes for the following year.

JPM

JPMIllawarra, NSW

Eventually gets the job done

I have had several issues with Selectus which has resulted in me having to call them several times to eventually get things sorted. I find it very frustrating that every year at the end of the FBT year Selects seem to screw things up and again I have to chase to get it sorted. Once it is sorted then the rest of the year runs well until the end if the FBT year again, then the same problems. Come on Selectus get with the game.

It began well....

The initial paperwork was easy to complete and our lease was ready to go well before we were going to take delivery of our new vehicle. It was then two days before delivery that I was required to sign additional forms. My salary on these new forms was wrong multiple times and a witness signature was not accepted twice. This delayed us picking up our new car.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Complicated

I have never had to do as much work with a novated lease as I have with selectus. I would send the whole company to sgfleet so they have a clear understanding of what a novated lease is. The whole point of buying a car and having it leased so the company looks after all matters regarding the vehicle and deduct an amount that will cover the car and running cost. Not with selectus you have to do all the work and you still get charged fees. Furthermore the balance is always in negative, even though they have supplied you with an estimate and you stick by the kilometres.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Good but not Great

After a couple of initial on-line inquiries and an email directly to a consultant who had set up another package for me about a year prior - I contacted the call center and spoke to another consultant - Once I spoke to someone everything moved really quickly - my package was setup and I took delivery of the vehicle within 2 weeks

Selectus Salary Package

I have been with Selectus for almost 6 years and have been given excellent service for all of that time. I currently salary sacrifice a Landcruiser (2012) and I love the fact, that what I would normally pay as income tax, actually pays for the car and it's expenses. Plus, I get the GST paid in those expenses, returned back to me. As far as I am concerned, it is a Win-Win for me!

Good but can be better

I have recently renewed my car packaging. I received an email saying fuel card was ordered - 5 days after the renewal date. Why not earlier - ten more days before I get it.

Customer Service, is Absolutely deplorable.!!!
I have been lied to on multiple occasions, gone through the official channels, and still nothing has changed.
If you DON'T contact a Manager of a department, (And know the correct person who that is, others will pose or act as though they are a manager) Team Leaders are not much better than Customer Service''s front-line either.
If Proof is needed, search up complaints.

Jan

JanHunter Region, NSW

Dreadful service

It took 8months to put a salary sacrifice package in place. If I was able to use another company I would have done so. Some staff on phones were helpful.

Bronwyn Thoroughgood

Bronwyn ThoroughgoodHunter Region, NSW

On the whole Selectus works well

Selectus have been helpful for me with regard to my superannuation contributions and my novated lease. It has been problematic for my husband to log on to submit claims though.

Julie Waddell

Julie WaddellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great follow up and quick turn around of refunds

I have always receive instant support from the very friendly, knowledgable staff.
There is never a long wait on the phone and I love that I can upload receipts etc instantly.

Vince

VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great when dealing with cars. Very ordinary with other aspects of salary sacrifice

I have used Selectus for a number of salary sacrifice scenarios. Bend over backwards to help you when financing a car. Very poor service when looking to salary sacrifice for other items.

Gordon

GordonPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

The staff very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
The response time is quick.
The Selectus App is easy to install and use.
The communications are varied, interesting and readable.
The deals are very competitive.

I really appreciate the functionality of the new claim system

I have packaged 3 vehicles through Selectus and improvement is evident, the new on line claim system works a treat and packages are well thought through and I enjoy the savings.

Steve

SteveLaunceston, TAS

Product review

Mark

MarkSouthwest, VIC

Customer service and advice was very good.

I have found that the advice given specific to my questions were sound and well articulated. Friendly and not forced.I have found that the people I have dealt with at selectus have always been pleasant and insightful.

anniemas

anniemasasked

What is your response to such negative reviews???? Is there any level of customer care once client signs up or are you on commission to sign people up then they are on their own?

Matt and Mel
Matt and Mel

Seems like you are on your own. Lucky i experienced the poor customer service before I signed up. Maxxia has a far superior service.

Jill
Jill

I have no idea what their deal is but I know that even at lease end, and even when I mentioned legal action, I couldn't get a response or even acknowledgment of my emails. I ended up contacting the financing company directly and cutting Selectus out of the conversation. I don't yet have my final account so not taking legal action off the table yet.

Jaclyn
Jaclyn

They have no response. Not to endless emails, threats of legal action or consumer affairs involvement. No apology. No explanation.
I’ve never wanted to urge other people not to use a company as badly as I do with them.

Lara

Laraasked

I just found out that Selectus have not paid the car to the bank for the past 4 months... they did not pay insurance, so i have been driving uninsured so none of the things they said they were paying were paid... The bank called and said they are going to reposess the car... Where can I go for legal advise? I wanna sue them!

Get an answer from our members and Selectus representatives

CategoryNovated Leasing / Salary Packaging