Listing monitored by Selfawear

Kieran E.
Kieran E.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful shirt and company

I received my shirt today and absolutely love it. The fabric is beautiful and the size is perfect! I also loved the message that was sent with the clothes! A beautiful note that made my day! Thank you! ♥️

Gaye rose
Gaye rose

Grow positive thoughts

I live in sydney and after 3 months in lockdown for the first time i am wearing my tshirt, Grow positive thoughts. We come out of lockdown on monday so i am doing what my shirt says. The shirts are well made, and good quality material. I recommend them and also look forward to a childrens range in the future

Faith
FaithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company has the best customer service of any company I’ve ever dealt with.

The product is beautiful. Customer service exceptional. Highly recommend. Definitely support this business. You will not be disappointed. So supportive.

Silvia F.
Silvia F.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful product

I ordered as a present for my daughter she was very happy with the bracelet. And great look and quality

Tracey
Tracey

Lovey Product & Service

The ring ordered was exactly how it appeared on line, very cute! Even better was the service. This company went above and beyond after Aus Post failed to deliver…..thank you so much will order again :)

Maree B
Maree BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful messages to wear around all day long ❤

Such an easy site to find what you want and select the colour and size. A great variety of products to choose from and received really quickly after placing my order. I was really impressed with the quality of the material in the tshirts and hoodie.

Exemplary customer service

Inspirational messages
Good quality products
Great customer service
Very satisfied with purchases and service
T shirt extra large
A little more kindness a little less judgement
Have had lots off positive feedback.

Nards
Nards

Love my new Tshirt

Quality is good and lived up to expectations amd arrived super quick. Can't wait to order more for myself and husband and work colleagues.

Sushigirl
SushigirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

My order was so quick to be delivered! I was thrilled. My tshirt is perfect size, shape and quality. I only wish I ordered more. Thank you so much xx

sue
sueSydney, NSW

Perfect gift

Brought this bracelet for my daughter as she is having her first baby , and due to covid only one person in the delivery room , the bracelet says you’re got this . She can wear it and look at it and know I’m there .
When I gave it to her she absolutely loved it and cried. Thank so much selfawear

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely bracelet and wonderful service

I purchased a bracelet from Selfawear for my nieces birthday and she loves it. The team were particularly helpful in processing my order straight away so it could be shipped and get to her in time for her birthday. Thank you!

Natasha
NatashaCentral West, NSW

Amazing customer service

I love the bracelet and was disappointed when one of the ends fell off just over a month later. I sent an email requesting information on how I could get a new end sent out. They responded the next day saying they would send out a new end for me. 2 weeks later I was surprised with a new bracelet in the mail.
Thank you so much.

Product Appearance As advertised

Mandy
MandySouthwest, VIC

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I was so impressed with the ease in getting a replacement for a faulty product. Customer service and communication was A1. Maybe a few other companies could take a leaf out of your book!

Susan
SusanBelmont

Poor customer service

I purchased an XL hoodie based on it being described as a relaxed fit. It was more a snug fit and when I wanted to return it was told I could exchange it as per returns policy. I let them know I wanted a refund as per Australian consumer law policy, as there was nothing else I wanted.
Despite this, the quality was awesome. Very thick fleecy material, would be great for the colder weather!
Aus Post notified me the item had been delivered to Selfawear but a few days later I hadn't heard a thing from them. I emailed them asking for acknowledgement of item return and it was only then they arranged a refund. It all felt a bit poorly run and a bit dishonest regarding their returns policy.

Dioneh
DionehSydney, NSW

Great Vision.

Linh N.
Linh N.asked

Hello
I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received it yet. When I contacted the Instagram page no one replied, so I would want to ask when my ring will be shipped to Sydney.
Thank you and hope you will have a lovely day

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Linh, Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We really appreciate you letting us know and can certainly chase this up for you today. Can you please email us at: support@selfawear.com.au and provide me with your order number and the full name of your order.
Warmest regards Belinda

Linh N.
Linh N.asked

Hello, I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received my order yet and when I contacted the Instagram page, no one replied. I would want to know when the order can be shipped to Sydney. Thank you

edavies6323
edavies6323asked

Are the silver rings actually sterling silver with no copper/other metals? (person I want to buy for has reactions to certain metals)

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi E Davies, our bracelets are all sterling silver, thank you for your enquiry.

Jen R
Jen R

You asked about rings. Rings are said to be silver and stamped 925 but the have a short lasting acrylic coating in my experience and a 2nd shiny metallic coating over the silver. Selfawear answered you and said their bracelets are silver - they are in fact stainless steel (grade unspecified) and a clear acrylic coating - which i think unnecessary if high grade stainless steel.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Jen, my sincere apologies, you are absolutely correct I was referring to the rings which are sterling silver and I accidentally typed in bracelets. Our silver bracelets are stainless steel. I hope this clarifies everthing.

Get an answer from our members and Selfawear representatives

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands