SMPN

Manuela

ManuelaNew South Wales

Great Service!

SMPN and staff are wonderful. Helpful and professional. A great service for the owner who wants to sell their home privately. Have recently sold 3 properties using this service. Highly recommend.

Way better than conventional realestate

SMPN team were very responsive, actioned requests promptly and I knew there was a real person on the other end I could reach out to.

I had the best experience looking for the right tenant myself!

Competent, Professional and Efficient!

SMPN held my hand throughout the whole process. They almost always answered their phone when I contacted them and on the rare occasion it went to voice mail, they phoned back promptly.
They are concerned and informative and I would definitely use this company again if needed.

Joanna

JoannaSydney, NSW

Easy to sell yourself

I was hesitant at first however start to finish SMPH made it pretty easy. Website was easy to follow and very cost effective saving on commission. Have a go worth it!!

kathy w.

kathy w.Sydney, NSW

Listed Wednesday , unconditional contract exchanged following Monday

Listed Wednesday , unconditional contract exchanged following Monday
Above speaks for itself !
Have a go at selling your property using SMPN - super helpful phone support to help set up listing and to answer any questions afterwards
Highly recommended

Nic S.

Nic S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and simple

The service was low cost, easy to set up my property, simple. Everything was explained. I received emails and txt alerts regarding enquiries. I would recommend if you are looking to sell your property yourself and save the real estate commissions.

Lucy

LucySydney Surrounds, NSW

So helpful

Held my hand every step of the way- from setting up website to answering my random queries while my site is up.
Very reassuring and supportive.... highly recommended- V. Impressed

Karen

KarenNortheast, VIC

Great option to sell your property and save thousands $$$

We decided being in a rural area and with Covid19 happening, to sell our property ourselves as we knew it better than anyone and could see anyone who wanted to view the property any time they wanted. Even if that was not the case, if you look at it as $ per hour, you would have to be hard put for it to cost you the $15,000 we saved. Not negating what estate agents do - it's not easy and you have to be consistent and accept there are time wasters, but we sold in 8 weeks, had a lot of interest and definitely made the right choice with sell my property now. We looked at other similar businesses and this was the cheapest and easiest, and once we started with them, they were so super helpful any time I had a query. Highly recommend!

Glenn W

Glenn WNortheast, VIC

Outstanding Support from SMPN

Highly recommend SMPN for those wishing to sell their property privately. Listing on the 'majors' selling yourselves is difficult but not with SMPN.
We found:
Great upfront price for service with no hidden extras.
Excellent and prompt customer service from the team when we had a particular challenge relating to our listing location.
We had strong enquiry from our listing on Real Estate dot com which cannot be accessed without going through an agent. This service solves that problem beautifully!

Tasha

TashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great way to advertise your investment property

I'm not very tech savvy and was given loads of help over the phone on a couple of occasions to get set up. Throughout my advertisement, the team touched base with me to check up on as well. I had ridiculous amounts of applications as well. Definitely worth advertising through Sell My Property Now.

Best thing I've done

Summer S.

Summer S.Hunter Region, NSW

Easy Process. Fast Customer Service Turnaround

Easy to list our property. Enquiries came through very quickly. Step by step guides to how to list and market your property. Legal review completed before it went live so that compliance with new regs was achieved.

JLP

JLPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So satisfying to sell your own home!

Using SMPN to sell our unit was so easy. The website portal to upload information, photos etc is really easy to navigate. Changes/additions to the ad were done very quickly. The format ensures you are ticking all the legal boxes. Potential buyers all commented that it was refreshing to deal with the vendor directly. We got the price we wanted and I would recommend this company to anyone considering selling their own home!

Virago

ViragoBRISBANE

Too easy!

Love using this service and website. This is the second house we have sold on SMPN. Quick, helpful responses always. Website is easy to navigate and enables you to control the sale of what is probably your most valuable asset. Moreover, it is fantastic having an alternative to REAs and wish more people would try selling this way. SMPN makes selling your own home un-scary and do-able!

bern

bernperth

Everything you need for selling your own home

Thankyou Susan The Sell my Property Web site is very easy to use templates are there for you to use for the brochures on home opens. Enquires were passed on immediately. I wouldn't hesitate on using your company again

LeiAU

I sold my property successfully, but not perfect

Firstly, I want to call out that I sold my property successfully with SMPN with only a few hundreds $$, which is nothing comparing to have a real agent.

But their system is way away from perfect. For example:
* A few buyers reported to me the phone system does not work, they can only reach me by email.
* I did not receive at least one enquire from Domain.
* After I sold the property, there is no way to mark it as SOLD in the website. You have to email or call them directly to manage it. And their action is slow, it took them 2 weeks to reply my email and mark it as sold.

But overall, it works, although not perfect. And I'm still happy with it.

janine7

janine7Richmond-Tweed, NSW

So easy!!

It was great to have control with the house inspections!
It took a while to sell but we were not in a hurry, but we ended up getting what we wanted.
Great customer service, always quick to reply.
Thank you so much SMPN!!!

Sold a second property through SMPN

I have now sold two properties using this service. Easy to navigate back office; prompt replies and actions when asked; good support. I would recommend them if you are thinking of selling.

Elke

ElkeTasmania

Great repeat service

I returned to Sell My Property Now after having great support from Glen and Susan previously and their service has been every bit as good this time. Enquiries are always passed on promptly. I find the website easy to use and changes/updates are always dealt with promptly. Couldn't ask for more.
It made for a simple selling process altogether and I'm sure I will be back again in the future.

Stephen Goodwin

Stephen GoodwinFar North Queensland, QLD

SOLD AGAIN

I have now sold 2 properties using Sell My Property Now.
Very user friendly and easy. Load as many photos as you wish, and regularly update. Would not sell any other way!