Sell My Property Now

Sell My Property Now

Successful Sale Achieved

I'd heard about selling property without using a real estate agent and wanted to give it a try. I did a bit of research and 'Sell My Property Now' emerged as the most reasonably priced service that offered support. Creating my ad was easy, and knowing it was on Realestate.com (& other sites) gave me reassurance that my property was being seen. All up, from posting my ad to settlement, it took me about 6 months to sell my block of land in a rural area. I was really pleased with that, especially not paying a commission to a real estate agent. Susan was lovely to deal with and responded quickly to all my requests/questions.

Glad We Listed on the Premiere Ad

We have a unique property in Tasmania and felt the Premier Ad package gave us the best possibility of finding the right buyer. Well we did it! Sold in short order and for a great price. Susan at SMPN was always there to help with anything we needed.

Specialised property, narrow market, still the way to go!

Agents couldn't help because they didn't have our patience to wait for our price...
Wanted to talk us down to where property could be sold easily, and of course charge a very substantial commission, plus most wanted us to pay for advertising!
Got professional photos and had a video made including drone work of our rural property, night and day...
Used a professional valuer to guide us on both price range and likely selling period...
Upshot, sold for asking price, well within valuer's suggested time frame, for almost $200,000 net better price than Agent's latest appraisal, and saved over $50,000 in commission.
We did no Open House...simply arranged viewings with clearly genuinely interested prospects.
We had no For Sale sign...our choice...all web-based marketing process.

Great way to sell your property

Very happy, listed property in July and sold it in 5 weeks....property was listed on all the portals, offering a great coverage,,, and great support, from Susan, who always answered the phone.

Best way to sell

This was the second property that we sold with Sellmypropertynow.com.au This time it was on the market for 5 1/2 weeks. We had 5 open days and a couple of appointments and it sold. We achieved our asking price. We found it to be a lot of fun holding our open days, lots of lovely people coming through. Any time I rang to get information, I was dealt with in a friendly and knowledgeable fashion by Susan, it was a pleasure. We have our current residence to sell in a short while and we will be selling it ourselves once again.

A nice smooth process

Great support from the team. A seamless process. We picked a bad time to sell, but it was great to self sell as it meant we didn’t have an agent breathing down our necks trying to get us to drop our price so he/she could collect on their commission.

It was really nice dealing directly with the buyer too. It felt a lot more natural without someone whispering in our ears telling us what you need to do and how to do it. :)

The experience, for us, was great. We were offered advice and it was given whenever we asked. And we were left to work at our own pace which suited us just fine. Email response times were so quick I was pleasantly surprised every time.

Great job to the team :)

Knowledgeable, Great Internet Exposure and The Best Value

Susan offered the most attractive deal available for what I wanted to pay, Glen made sure my photo set displayed the best front shot first. When other great internet deals became available, I was kept informed should I want the increased exposure. Property sold in 33 days, well within the 45 day special deal with realestate.com for high ranking internet exposure (15 days more than the competition) at a similar price. Their helpful service was much appreciated and not often seen when compared with other businesses in todays marketplace. 10 out of 10.

Thanks Susan for the prompt and efficient service. You've made my job so much easier :)

The competitive rates and ease of listing means that I can post a new add quickly.

Saved thousands!

I usually do not complete any reviews but when you have a company that can save you thousands, I had to do it. Thank you Susan and Glen. I researched a lot of companies that advertise through realestate.com online and Sell My Property had the most competitive rates for the premier ad. I plan on using the service again later in the year.

Yes, the Premiere Ad package we have is 60% less than any other similar company's price.

Save thousands, and be in total control!

If you don't mind negotiating directly with prospective purchasers and show your property when and how you want, then you simply must sign up with "Sell My Property Now". They offer the best value for money. It's not rocket science: By saving tens of thousands on commission, you are able to advertise at a slightly lower price, ensuring way more interest and a much quicker sale. That's all folks!

Excellent tool for assisting in the sale .

I found this service to be simple to use and affordable . My property did not have a huge value but the ability to send interested buyers to well known portals was invaluable . I have recommended this service to at least one other person.

A Rare Find, Genuinely Helpful In Completing Your Objectives and Save You Money

I found Susan & Glen of "Sell My Property Now" to be a professional, well run company that actually takes the time to listen to you and offer great advice. After working 28 years in the industry as a real estate sale representative; the deal and total costs I got from "Sell My Property Now" was substantially cheaper than I could have received from any agency I worked for. Thank you Susan & Glen.

Saved lots of money and was so easy

I'm very happy with my choice of using Sell My Property Now.
It saved me a lot of stress and money and I handled it all myself.
The sale settled today and an identical house through an agent is still for sale about 3 streets away, and it was a larger block.
I'd highly recommend the team at Sell My Property Now and will definitely use them again.

Well organised system

I found the pricing was very competitive and the service very helpful.
The Dashboard system was easy to operate and provided many options.
The response time to upload my ad and any changes was very quick.
I thoroughly enjoyed using the system.
I sold my property within several months - very quick.
I would definitely recommend using Sell My Property Now to everyone seeking such a service.
Thank you guys. Keep up the good work.
Regards,
Bill

Great Service and a Great System!

We have sold a property and leased 2 in 12 months by using Sell My Property Now. Excellent prompt service and an easy system to use, subsequently our results speak for themselves. Will definately use them again!

Smart Saving

As long as your asking prices is right and you have right description along with good photos of the listing, then it does not matter if you are selling yourself or via the agent. It will get sold and if you do it thru SellMyPropertyNow you will save that extra commission which you need pay to agent if you sale thru him/her.. My property sold with-in 3 months of listing in a slow market which is great and I saved over $5000 on agent commission.

Saving Money

Although it took two years to sell my property privately it was worth saving the agents fee of over $5,000. I am renting now but if I had another house to sell I would sell it the same way with SMPN. Lin

Excellent service

I have used this service and strongly recommended to future property sellers to try this before appointing an agent. You could save thousands of dollars. The customer service is excellent as well

Rude emails from the seller

I asked about when I could view the property and what the charge 35k per couple meant? I was send a rude email telling me to actually read the add and Did I know it was a cooperative. When I sent back I was actually interested in buying but would not buy from someone so rude. He replied telling me he does not sell to narcassists.
Very unprofessional.

I am the owner of Sell My Property Now and we did not send you the message you are complaining about. All of our properties we list, including the one you are referring to, are being sold directly by the owner and not by our company. If the owner of this property sent you this rude message then we apologise for their conduct and will ensure this does not happen again. Unfortunately we have no control over the owners of the properties to list on their behalf as to how they respond to buyer's enquiries.Thanks for your response. It is disappointing that people are using your service in an unprofessional manner. I hope you look into this seller. Happy to send you the emails.Yes, I would appreciate it if you could send me their emails as we will take the appropriate action with them. Please note that in the 6 years we have been operating that we have only had one similar type of occurrence from one of the owners we have listed their homes for as nearly all them (this is in the thousands) conduct themselves well.

Back yourself - Ability to sell your own property your way complete control

After trying to sell my property over a few years, relying on agents both budget and high end , when it came down to it was all about price and if you need to lower your price expectations then you don’t need to factor in the agent commission when selling privately. The best part dealing with “sell my property now” was the ability to get the premier listing at a reasonable price, and any help required organising the listing was promptly given. I never backed myself previously to sell it myself but after spending about $9000 on agents upfront marketing expenses over a few years of trying to sell a very up market house, and a couple of failed contracts I thought I’d give it a go and because I was the owner any questions the buyers asked were answered immediately, and they also did not mind dealing with the owner, which is what many agents had told me previously, in fact because we had more negotiating ability as there was no commission to factor in , they liked that. I was worried about contracts but that was a breeze as my conveyancer just drew one up for me and charged an extra $275 on top of conveniencing. You need to approach it professionally and you do have do a bit of running around but at least you know what the feedback is rather then relying on a third party to give their interpretation on it , I liked being in control of what was said and also did not push buyers who were then likely to break the contract later down the track. Finally success with a good price to happy buyers.

In the reviews agents are mentioned but I have not been contacted by anyone?
Not exactly sure what you mean by 'about agents and no one contacting you' Do you mean that you a normal real estate agent has not contacted you as if you were selling your property using our service they should not be contacting you, only actual buyers.

Hi Sue, we are a 4 siblings who want to sell our family inherited home in Perth WA. Can you advise us as to what steps we should take to initiate the listing process through Sell My Property Now. Would appreciate a prompt response. Regards Neal and Gary
Hi Gary, this message finally got to me today, but as we have already spoken and we are happy to have now listed your property with us.

Hi I have a question re photographs. What are the acceptable formats eg .jpg etc and is there a preferred file size? How are they put up on 'Sell My property' Thanks Peter
Yes, photos can be uploaded in a jpg or png format. Regards, SMPNSize of the photo doesn't really matter as they will be still be able to be uploaded. You will add the photos from within your own members account, just like attaching a doc to an email. Any trouble doing this we can add them for you.