SMPN
See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sell My Property Now

4.9

Rianda
RiandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold within short period for only the cost of this service

From start to sale end was easy to work with Glen and to organise the ad and open the account, many enquires and easy to use the system. Would totally recommend and very affordable and would use again.

Maggie
MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Competitive price, great customer service and easy to use platform

Very competitive listing fee and great customer service. Susan and Glen were quick to respond to our phone and email enquiries. The platform is very easy to use, a quick and hassle free sale for us. We are very happy with the result and will definitely be using Sell My Property Now again in the future.

Mukda by 20 Jan 2022
Mukda by 20 Jan 2022Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Happy Happy -iSmile - 20 January 2022

Great result

Even though it has taken 18 months to sell our home because of its location we received great coverage and many inquiries over that time. Well worth using this service.

Very easy process

I found this process very easy and very professional.
Susan was great to deal with and very helpful.
We found this was a great way to sell our property without the use of the agent.

Highly recommend

They got our house sold very quickly
We were contacted by lots of interested buyers. Effective site to sell and buy. Much easier to use than other real estate companies.

• Incentivised Review No

Sell My Property Now : Great business so pleased with my decision !

Thankyou Susan for the help and calm support you offered to help me place my advertisement and the ongoing words of encouragement thruout. I'm not the best on the computer so was pleased to have your assistance when required. This business offers very good value at a very realistic price.

Linda
LindaLaunceston, TAS

Easy as

I have found dealing with Susan and Co at Sell My Property Now, to be a pleasant and efficient experience. They offer great flexibility in this everchanging market. Thanks to all

Josh D.
Josh D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use.

Simple to use interface with adequate flexible functionality. Notifications send promptly via email and text. Edits to listing seem to be unlimited and are processed and sites updated quickly. Responsive communication. Cheap compared to agents. Would highly recommend.

Did what it said

Saved agents fees(great), information passed on in a timely manner. Pleasant to deal with, any questions answered immediately. Website simple & easer to work through, did all the work on my phone. Will recommend to others

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Idea. Great System.

I found this system very easy to use and it turned out positive for me.
I've sold a couple of properties and was very happy with the support I received.
I recommend this system to anyone who wants to save on commissions & and have some time on their hands.
DIY ... It's easy.

Soldddd

Happy to say that our property sold with a smooth transaction and a friendly team backing us. Professional company. Highly recommended. Used there services 3 times and each one went very well.

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best thing I could've done!

It took us only 4 days to find a buyer through this service. It was easy to sign up and post the ad and support was there immediately if I needed it. Best part is that I don't have to pay an agent thousands of dollars in commission for selling my property! Very happy.

Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best thing ever!

This service is trustworthy, fast, safe and has saved us so much money. I am so glad I sold our home privately. I recommend this service to anyone wanting to save on estate agent fees.

Cootamundra MOney Maker
Cootamundra MOney MakerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Cootamundra Money Maker

I listed my property at 11am Saturday. By Saturday night I had four responses, Sunday I received three more and Monday another three. In addition I had one local who had seen the advertisement and contacted me directly.
Three people were wanting inspections immediately.
I arranged these for Monday morning.
The first person drove for four hours to get to Cootamundra by 10.30am and bought the property immediately.