SMPN

4.9

Soldddd

Happy to say that our property sold with a smooth transaction and a friendly team backing us. Professional company. Highly recommended. Used there services 3 times and each one went very well.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best thing I could've done!

It took us only 4 days to find a buyer through this service. It was easy to sign up and post the ad and support was there immediately if I needed it. Best part is that I don't have to pay an agent thousands of dollars in commission for selling my property! Very happy.

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best thing ever!

This service is trustworthy, fast, safe and has saved us so much money. I am so glad I sold our home privately. I recommend this service to anyone wanting to save on estate agent fees.

Cootamundra MOney Maker

Cootamundra MOney MakerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Cootamundra Money Maker

I listed my property at 11am Saturday. By Saturday night I had four responses, Sunday I received three more and Monday another three. In addition I had one local who had seen the advertisement and contacted me directly.
Three people were wanting inspections immediately.
I arranged these for Monday morning.
The first person drove for four hours to get to Cootamundra by 10.30am and bought the property immediately.

Selling a property could not be easier

Selling through SMPN could not be easier. Our property was a special situation and needed the right buyer, so it took some time. Nearly all initial contacts were through emails, which made it simple and stress-free. It was easy to sort out likely buyers from the tyre-kickers. SMPN offered all the professional support you could hope for.

Neil Tomkins

Neil TomkinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good level of service and very easy to use

Sold my place with SMPN, very easy to use excellent service. Maybe just mention getting contracts drawn up I used my solicitor it was very easy to do this. I will definitely be using them again next time.

Rae

RaeMid North Coast, NSW

AMAZINGLY EASY

I found it so easy to use . Thank you to SMPN, they were so supportive and professional and responsive to questions. Our house sold very quickly and with no added stress. If I ever sell again I will not hesitate to call on them and highly recommend to anyone wanting to sell their own home without interference of the Real Estate.

DWS

DWSPerth, WA

An excellent service. The property description and photographs were easy to load, and update as required. We chose a "leave until sold" option which proved very useful during a prolonged sale process. SMPN were very helpful whenever we consulted with them. We would definitely use them again.

DWS - Ocean Reef

Ian Jones

Ian JonesFar North Queensland, QLD

Sold within 48hrs! What a great system and service.

Extremely easy to use service with great background support. All emails, irrespective of when they were sent, were answered quickly with very clear and concise responses which made the whole process very simple. I would highly recommend using this service to anyone. Saved me thousands in commission!

Find out how SMPN compares to other Real Estate Agents

Wow, who knew it was so easy to sell you own home

Wow, who knew it was so easy to sell you property privately. Thanks to Sell My Property Now we were able to ask questions and felt secure knowing we had experts on hand. There system was easy to use and the advertising coverage was extensive. I would recommend using them.

Pete McDuff

Pete McDuffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Selling my Unit in Airlie Beach

I needed a solution to get my property to be seen by buyers and felt it was not a property that local real estate agents would successfully campaign its sale. I found the process of creating my advert and listing it using SMPN was easy and successfully put my property advertisement on the main real estate sites. We managed to attract a successful sale from the listings. the communication from SMPN before and after sale was helpful and prompt as well as the instructions of when to contact SMPN with updates such as contracts signed etc. I am very happy with SMPN as it managed to list my property to a nation of buyers.

Affordable, easy and fast help when needed.

This was my second house I sold privately. First one I sold with different website I wasn’t too happy about and many people who enquired about the property got confused. It was different with SMPN. Emails went directly to me, website was easy to use and if I had any questions, Susan answered within minutes. I was also changing my listing quite often as for the price, updating photos and description. All updated quickly. My house was under offer and then buyers didn’t get finance and it was on market again and I didn’t pay anything extra to renew the listing. Finally, we sold the house. I would certainly use this website again. Thank you Susan!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic, easy way to sell without huge commissions

Great service provided from start to finish. Easy to load appt onto the internet. Agents had told me that have to use an agent and cant sell it this way as it doesn't work. I thought mainly agents these days sell through leads from realestate.com.au so what's the difference. Plenty of buyers showed interest and appt sold easily for my price. Thankyou Susan and team from SMPN.

Magz

MagzHarrington park

Very Happy

The service is wonderful. SMPN are always happy to help and guide you through the process. It was very quick and easy to set up. We got a great result in the end. Would happily recommend and use again :)

Fantastic Real Estate Solution

This service was simple and quick to use. Within a few click the listing was complete and on the market. Not one hassle between listing and selling. We couldn’t be happier with the service.

Excellent service

Glen and his team have assisted selling my properties. They are helpful with an easy to use system which make sure listing a property a breeze. The process doesn’t have the glitches that I have experience with other competitors and this means that the buyers experience is also excellent.
I will defined be using the service again.

Manuela

ManuelaNew South Wales

Great Service!

SMPN and staff are wonderful. Helpful and professional. A great service for the owner who wants to sell their home privately. Have recently sold 3 properties using this service. Highly recommend.

Way better than conventional realestate

SMPN team were very responsive, actioned requests promptly and I knew there was a real person on the other end I could reach out to.

I had the best experience looking for the right tenant myself!

Ad

Competent, Professional and Efficient!

SMPN held my hand throughout the whole process. They almost always answered their phone when I contacted them and on the rare occasion it went to voice mail, they phoned back promptly.
They are concerned and informative and I would definitely use this company again if needed.

Joanna

JoannaSydney, NSW

Easy to sell yourself

I was hesitant at first however start to finish SMPH made it pretty easy. Website was easy to follow and very cost effective saving on commission. Have a go worth it!!