Sue

Sue

Fantastic result! Really easy!

I was unsure if selling my home myself would work, but it did! It sold in 8 weeks! Not being comfortable with selling and having limited computer ability didn't stop me at all. After the first buyer inspection I did it just got easier and easier, and before I knew it we sold. Thank you Glen and Susan for all your great help along the way. Totally recommend SMPN to anyone.

Simon Carter

Simon CarterFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service. Highly recommended.

First of all I would like to thank Susan and Glen for their great service. The whole process for listing my property was simple and easy and the result speaks for itself. Property sold within 4 weeks. I would highly recommend SMPN to any perspective vendor wanting to sell their property. I will 100% be using them the next time I sell. Thanks again.

Vicki

VickiGoulburn Valley, VIC

Terrific experience

As a retired real estate agent I was pleasantly surprised to find such a user friendly and cost efficient site.
I would recommend this site in the future to any perspective vendor wanting to sell their own home.

Simple

Professional and friendly service the whole time. Had a simple and smooth transaction.
Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to sell and save money. Investors or owner occupied.

Jenny

JennyGippsland, VIC

Successful Sale Achieved

I'd heard about selling property without using a real estate agent and wanted to give it a try. I did a bit of research and 'Sell My Property Now' emerged as the most reasonably priced service that offered support. Creating my ad was easy, and knowing it was on Realestate.com (& other sites) gave me reassurance that my property was being seen. All up, from posting my ad to settlement, it took me about 6 months to sell my block of land in a rural area. I was really pleased with that, especially not paying a commission to a real estate agent. Susan was lovely to deal with and responded quickly to all my requests/questions.

Wisdom

WisdomTasmania

Glad We Listed on the Premiere Ad

We have a unique property in Tasmania and felt the Premier Ad package gave us the best possibility of finding the right buyer. Well we did it! Sold in short order and for a great price. Susan at SMPN was always there to help with anything we needed.

Very Satisfied Client

Very Satisfied ClientNew South Wales

Specialised property, narrow market, still the way to go!

Great way to sell your property

Very happy, listed property in July and sold it in 5 weeks....property was listed on all the portals, offering a great coverage,,, and great support, from Susan, who always answered the phone.

Glenda M

Glenda MKialla

Best way to sell

This was the second property that we sold with Sellmypropertynow.com.au This time it was on the market for 5 1/2 weeks. We had 5 open days and a couple of appointments and it sold. We achieved our asking price. We found it to be a lot of fun holding our open days, lots of lovely people coming through. Any time I rang to get information, I was dealt with in a friendly and knowledgeable fashion by Susan, it was a pleasure. We have our current residence to sell in a short while and we will be selling it ourselves once again.

Nathanael M.

Nathanael M.South East Queensland, QLD

A nice smooth process

Great support from the team. A seamless process. We picked a bad time to sell, but it was great to self sell as it meant we didn’t have an agent breathing down our necks trying to get us to drop our price so he/she could collect on their commission.

It was really nice dealing directly with the buyer too. It felt a lot more natural without someone whispering in our ears telling us what you need to do and how to do it. :)

The experience, for us, was great. We were offered advice and it was given whenever we asked. And we were left to work at our own pace which suited us just fine. Email response times were so quick I was pleasantly surprised every time.

Great job to the team :)

Paul Hedley

Paul HedleyPerth, WA

Knowledgeable, Great Internet Exposure and The Best Value

Susan offered the most attractive deal available for what I wanted to pay, Glen made sure my photo set displayed the best front shot first. When other great internet deals became available, I was kept informed should I want the increased exposure. Property sold in 33 days, well within the 45 day special deal with realestate.com for high ranking internet exposure (15 days more than the competition) at a similar price. Their helpful service was much appreciated and not often seen when compared with other businesses in todays marketplace. 10 out of 10.

Thanks Susan for the prompt and efficient service. You've made my job so much easier :)

The competitive rates and ease of listing means that I can post a new add quickly.

Emed

EmedSydney, NSW

Saved thousands!

I usually do not complete any reviews but when you have a company that can save you thousands, I had to do it. Thank you Susan and Glen. I researched a lot of companies that advertise through realestate.com online and Sell My Property had the most competitive rates for the premier ad. I plan on using the service again later in the year.

Susan B.Sell My Property Now

Yes, the Premiere Ad package we have is 60% less than any other similar company's price.

Mit

MitSydney, NSW

Save thousands, and be in total control!

If you don't mind negotiating directly with prospective purchasers and show your property when and how you want, then you simply must sign up with "Sell My Property Now". They offer the best value for money. It's not rocket science: By saving tens of thousands on commission, you are able to advertise at a slightly lower price, ensuring way more interest and a much quicker sale. That's all folks!

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Excellent tool for assisting in the sale .

I found this service to be simple to use and affordable . My property did not have a huge value but the ability to send interested buyers to well known portals was invaluable . I have recommended this service to at least one other person.

Paul Hedley

Paul HedleyPerth, WA

A Rare Find, Genuinely Helpful In Completing Your Objectives and Save You Money

I found Susan & Glen of "Sell My Property Now" to be a professional, well run company that actually takes the time to listen to you and offer great advice. After working 28 years in the industry as a real estate sale representative; the deal and total costs I got from "Sell My Property Now" was substantially cheaper than I could have received from any agency I worked for. Thank you Susan & Glen.

Fergus

FergusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved lots of money and was so easy

I'm very happy with my choice of using Sell My Property Now.
It saved me a lot of stress and money and I handled it all myself.
The sale settled today and an identical house through an agent is still for sale about 3 streets away, and it was a larger block.
I'd highly recommend the team at Sell My Property Now and will definitely use them again.

Bill

BillMelbourne

Well organised system

I found the pricing was very competitive and the service very helpful.
The Dashboard system was easy to operate and provided many options.
The response time to upload my ad and any changes was very quick.
I thoroughly enjoyed using the system.
I sold my property within several months - very quick.
I would definitely recommend using Sell My Property Now to everyone seeking such a service.
Thank you guys. Keep up the good work.
Regards,
Bill

Julie

JulieSingleton

Great Service and a Great System!

We have sold a property and leased 2 in 12 months by using Sell My Property Now. Excellent prompt service and an easy system to use, subsequently our results speak for themselves. Will definately use them again!

Deepak

Deepak

Smart Saving

As long as your asking prices is right and you have right description along with good photos of the listing, then it does not matter if you are selling yourself or via the agent. It will get sold and if you do it thru SellMyPropertyNow you will save that extra commission which you need pay to agent if you sale thru him/her.. My property sold with-in 3 months of listing in a slow market which is great and I saved over $5000 on agent commission.