4.9

SMPN was previously known as Sell My Property Now

Ricky C.
Ricky C.2 posts

Easy and effective

We have sold a few properties using SMPN. The website is intuitive, the process is simple and any questions were answered promptly. Great tool if you want to sell your property yourself.
Clive
CliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great System

We set out unknowingly to sell our property rather than pay thousands in agents fees, it worked brilliantly and took only 10 days for a contact.
SMPN system is easy to use, support...(good on you Glen) was great and overall I am more than pleased to recommend SMPN, we will use again on our next property
Vigilant
VigilantSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Good terms and customer response

I was happy with the price and flexibility to edit the ad online easily. There was adequate information for DIY property sellers. It's a bit more work, but less wasted on advertising.
Sandra
SandraFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good price, easy and efficient

Good price and service, under offer within 14 days, but can be better if provide blank contract and disclosure statement sales service and for sale sign design can be more shining and attractive.
Neil
NeilPerth, WA

Easy to use and sold our apartment

Sell my property now offered a competitive price, and easy to set up and manage our ad.
Our apartment sold despite a tough market, very happy customers. Would use again!
Rianda
RiandaSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Sold within short period for only the cost of this service

From start to sale end was easy to work with Glen and to organise the ad and open the account, many enquires and easy to use the system. Would totally recommend and very affordable and would use again.
Maggie
MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Competitive price, great customer service and easy to use platform

Very competitive listing fee and great customer service. Susan and Glen were quick to respond to our phone and email enquiries. The platform is very easy to use, a quick and hassle free sale for us. We are very happy with the result and will definitely be using Sell My Property Now again in the future.
Mukda by 20 Jan 2022
Mukda by 20 Jan 2022Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great result

Even though it has taken 18 months to sell our home because of its location we received great coverage and many inquiries over that time. Well worth using this service.
Michelle
Michelle

Very easy process

I found this process very easy and very professional.
Susan was great to deal with and very helpful.
We found this was a great way to sell our property without the use of the agent.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.

Highly recommend

They got our house sold very quickly
We were contacted by lots of interested buyers. Effective site to sell and buy. Much easier to use than other real estate companies.
Liz
Liz

Sell My Property Now : Great business so pleased with my decision !

Thankyou Susan for the help and calm support you offered to help me place my advertisement and the ongoing words of encouragement thruout. I'm not the best on the computer so was pleased to have your assistance when required. This business offers very good value at a very realistic price.
Linda
LindaLaunceston, TAS

Easy as

I have found dealing with Susan and Co at Sell My Property Now, to be a pleasant and efficient experience. They offer great flexibility in this everchanging market. Thanks to all
Josh D.
Josh D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use

Simple to use interface with adequate flexible functionality. Notifications send promptly via email and text. Edits to listing seem to be unlimited and are processed and sites updated quickly. Responsive communication. Cheap compared to agents. Would highly recommend.
Dave
Dave

Did what it said

Saved agents fees(great), information passed on in a timely manner. Pleasant to deal with, any questions answered immediately. Website simple & easer to work through, did all the work on my phone. Will recommend to others

P. Jack D.
P. Jack D.

In the reviews agents are mentioned but I have not been contacted by anyone?

Neal D
Neal D

Hi Sue, we are a 4 siblings who want to sell our family inherited home in Perth WA. Can you advise us as to what steps we should take to initiate the listing process through Sell My Property Now. Would appreciate a prompt response. Regards Neal and Gary

Sell My Property Now   DM

Hi Gary, this message finally got to me today, but as we have already spoken and we are happy to have now listed your property with us.

Hi
I have a question re photographs. What are the acceptable formats eg .jpg etc
and is there a preferred file size?
How are they put up on 'Sell My property'

Sell My Property Now   DM

Yes, photos can be uploaded in a jpg or png format. Regards,

Sell My Property Now   DM

Size of the photo doesn't really matter as they will be still be able to be uploaded.
You will add the photos from within your own members account, just like attaching a doc to an email.
Any trouble doing this we can add them for you.

CategoryReal Estate Agents